Holy shit, I truly feel bad for this guy. Imagine risking your job...

Holy shit, I truly feel bad for this guy. Imagine risking your job, life and life of your family only to achieve literally nothing and be called traitor by bunch of boomers. Everyone still uses google, facebook, twitter and skype. No one fucking cares.
So I’ve been thinking, do normies even deserve freedom? The only reason why Jew control us is because we let them do it everyday. Maybe after all we shouldn’t resist and just let normies be fucked by them, if that’s what they want.

Attached: 7687B47A-C950-48A6-AB55-793DDF512801.jpg (199x240, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/mydata/gdpr-data-portability-is-a-false-promise-af460d35a629
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/wanted-by-the-cia-julian-assange-wikileaks-founder-28548843.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Liverpool
fastcompany.com/3012818/edward-snowden-doesnt-have-a-ba-why-thats-the-future-of-the-tech-industry
zdnet.com/article/edward-snowden-from-zero-to-exiled-zero-in-three-months/
jmu-journalism.org.uk/whistleblower-snowden-studied-with-liverpool-uni/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump's going to pardon him and Assange as a November surprise. Stay alive leakbros.

At least we got GDPR

I hate to agree with OP...
...but I agree with OP.

He exposed (((them))).
And wouldn't it be great if he not only was pardoned but given a Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Attached: TrumpKnight.jpg (760x756, 295K)

People are just willing to trade freedom for security.
Why risk losing your life fighting the government when you can just sit down and consume more entertaining media.

Americans are ignorant filthy scum controlled by their overlords and going to war against anyone who questions their elites. The other countries silently tolerate it because americans invade anyone as soon as they are told to

>implying nobody knew about (((them))) before Snowden's leaks

checked
you feel bad for someone who got money for a movie that Talmudwood made in his honor?
You're a total beta

We literally knew nothing about NSA til the early 2000s and even them I remember some people shilled that it doesnt exist and the whole agency was one big conspiracy theory.

>do normies even deserve freedom
No. They don't even WANT freedom. They may want illusion of freedom (which is basically what we have), but they don't want real freedom.
It's the story of Grand Inquisitor. Free the people and normies will beg you to chain them again.

A gay clock is still right twice a day.

That is their plan, to make everything into a movie, so any issue can be just turned into joke.

I used to believe in some sort of glorious revolution, but take a look around you and see what we're dealing with. Social media-addicted consumer whores who really, truly, don't give a fuck about anyone or anything besides their dog and their phone and their next nut. Niggers and faggots and spics and trannies and dumb cunts as far as the eye can see. Privacy, freedom, concern for fellow man, all thrown to the gutter.

Let it burn. Let it all burn. Ride the tidal wave of destruction and don't listen to the cries of the damned.

Attached: 1523011583102.jpg (1280x853, 184K)

>suddenly every website uses SSL
>suddenly saying "you're carrying a tracking deice with cameras and a mic on it" to someone carrying a smartphone is no longer a joke nor does it make you sound like a crackpot conspiracy theorist
>GDPR
>nothing changed
That guy single-handedly launched a new industry, it's just not visible to peons and burger-flippers.

The sad thing is, it will get only worse, no revolution or coup can change human nature

Bump

Attached: 9E9A4B8D-1037-48C1-BE3C-02CB27B6B5FE.png (542x602, 43K)

Bot here.
We
will get him

wasn't there more to it than that? rivalry between cia and nsa? snowden = cia, obama = nsa...
we need anons with inside info that haven't willingly commited suicide yet

You two make me sick.

Never give up the fight the tides are changing. Avoid jew trickery red pill people on jew trickery. This is a war for information. The public needs to see the truth.

It’s not going to happen overnight progress is slow. But the media is starting to lose its grip on the hearts and minds of the public.

This has been a problem for mankind's entire history.
Human nature.
Recent example from an 80s miniseries about the Soviets taking over the USA:

Although it aired only two years before the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the Warsaw Pact, Amerika implied that American apathy and an unwillingness to defend freedom on the part of many citizens made the Soviet takeover rather easy. At one point, a key Soviet official observes that their plans for conquering the United States succeeded far beyond their wildest dreams, because once the nation had been defeated, the U.S. turned inward, not caring about national issues, seeking only to retain a piece of the prosperity that had once been theirs. "[The Soviet coup] worked because you lost your country before we ever got here," says the Soviet leader. "You had political freedom, but you lost your passion [...] How could we not win?"

GOOGLE OPERATION TALPIOT
>GOOGLE OPERATION TALPIOT
GOOGLE OPERATION TALPIOT
GOOGLE OPERATION TALPIOT
GOOGLE OPERATION TALPIOT

How exactly the tides are changing?

now imagine spending 10 years on political message boards torturing your self as you read bad news after bad news and you see that normies dont care.... as a result of this, you become angry then depressed and only when its too late.... do you realize how you wasted your time reading about things that you have no control over.

Make the clean break now friendo... serfs never got to control their destinies... learn a trade, learn to day trade, do photography, play pickup sports weekly... go enjoy life, politics will only break your heart.

Attached: 1520182061078.png (707x658, 707K)

he's a double agent

yeah, I start to realize that maybe the final redpill is after all taking the blue pill

I thought there was more info on that. Whoops.

His job was meant to discredit the NSA, if I'm remembering correctly. Like it isn't Israel up our asses. This fag even had a movie made about him, WHICH SUCKED

Attached: 15245735.jpg (189x238, 7K)

>just go live life goy

Nice try. The amount of influence this board has, and will have, is intense. Don't underestimate it. There is no other place like this in the entire fucking world

Attached: 1521740126915.jpg (728x546, 162K)

It’s what I’m ending up to think. But I won’t have children in this shitty world.

And you, being gay, would know that.

And what other options exactly we have? People don’t want to be free. And nothing could ever change that

we arent meant to know this stuff for good reason... You cant control people and people will always do bad things to make money, the more money is on the line... the more they will play the "ends justifies the means" philosophy.

I think the story of Jesus is the real red pill.... the alledged son of god came down to earth and told everyone that their way of living and thinking was wrong and they need to change.... he gets killed by the Romans like any other revolutionary would be killed.... and then what?

So if the son of god can not change the way of this world, how could any human change it? All we can do is count our blessings and try not to hurt too bad when we see this world is not very pretty to look at.

Attached: 1520447176690.jpg (780x688, 52K)

Q predicted that.

Is this What MAGAspedes really believe?

he didnt go far enough, if he named the jew maybe he would have mad more than a 2 day cycle of news,.

I have been on message boards for 12 years and this place does not have the effect you think it does. You have traded out the desire for change in institutions, infastructure, and in public office... for winning flame wars on the internet. You content now just to see liberals getting called out or them doing self inflicted gaffes in their work leading to them losing their prestige.

That has no very tiny effect in your actual real life.

That’s really good point user, never thought about Jesus in that way.

you have no idea where we are.

we. all. deserve. it.

>just let normies be fucked by them, if that’s what they want.
you have finally figured it out, congratz, ride the tiger. this here is our race's crucible, only the best will survive

Attached: 1525807271371.jpg (250x237, 9K)

this. let it all burn

Attached: mfw chaos.jpg (600x812, 53K)

k... keep me posted

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>At least we got GDPR
medium.com/mydata/gdpr-data-portability-is-a-false-promise-af460d35a629

>This split-personality approach to user rights in the GDPR disappears when personal data is in a “special category” (in other words, sensitive data, which deal with racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetics, health, sex life or orientation, or biometrics used for personal identification). Apart from some exclusions, such data can only be processed on the basis of explicit consent from the individual involved.

>Also, if data is being pursuant to a contract (which is essentially a special form of consent), then users get the benefit of portability (but not the ability to withdraw their data, depending on the terms of the contract).

>However, this hardly helps for data portability. Any organisation wishing to escape broad obligations can process non-sensitive data on the basis of legitimate interest and then request additional sensitive data on the basis of consent. Businesses that later enter into a contract with a consumer may take the same approach of two-stage data. Only the part of the data that has been collected by consent would be subject to the data portability provisions—and it’s hard to see that it would be useful for individuals to ask for a download of only this subset of their data.

tl;dr its only getting worse with more lawyery shit and shifting it to gov control from corporate while creating tools to really push in Orwellian shit.

>November
ofc it has to be November...the timing is muh 4D chess

Attached: snap.jpg (490x600, 37K)

Yeah that was obvious, when was the last time government has done anything to help with our privacy?

Attached: CEFCE5BE-B66A-412E-847D-A2AD58DDBBA3.jpg (482x427, 50K)

I love how this place is so easy to underestimate.
But the real power here doesn't lie in actions, it lies in behavior.
There's a reason why people say "you're here forever".

Once you start to adapt to this place, it's over for you.
Your behavior changes, the way you see things changes, the way you do things changes, and most importantly, the way you talk to other people changes.

You become a master at debating and arguing, you defend your position better than anyone, you learn to convince others without relying on yourself but your facts.
Other people aren't blind either. They will see you, a friend, acting like this, and they will inevitably loosen up to your kind of behavior, and your ideas.

Each user knows AT LEAST 5 people that they can talk to.

There are over 15 million of us.

Not only that polski friends, but corps get 4% capital as a fine while govs and gov owned corps get between 70k USD fine or a warning/verbal reprimand.

This is full on Internet takeover of the EUSSR inside the EU, everyone gets a Commissar, who is not sure what they are doing, and the govs can send audit teams whenever they del like to ensure compliance and if not give fine.

I hope that out of the EU other IT firms tell them to fuck off instead of appointing a EU rep or shit like that. Tech giants won't, of course but our native IT firms will get fucked or hobbled and startups are now even harder to do. Plus nonprofit NGOs and third parties I belive can also wiggle out somehow entirely. So if you are not part of the status quo/establishment/connected no IT business for you, you dirty pleb.

> thinks GDPR is good for freedom

It's an interesting phenomenon no one has ever experienced before OP. Here we have the internet, a form of information exchange that cuts out most our social stresses. The psychological idea of "being spied on" simply can not be felt until it is actually used against you.
You'll never feel like your being watched because it bypasses what you brain would consider "being watched", people feel no different about the internet because they have not felt the effects of their exposed information beyond google auto searches and advertisers practically reading their minds.

Not to mention, despite the information leaked by Snowden, there is nothing that can be done about it. The FCC makes it illegal to go into your tech and remove all the little spy implants.
Most websites of any value operate using google, to try and stop it is as futile as trying to rid the world of plastics that are causing breast cancer and effeminating Men. Too many pillars of the society run on these things to so easily dispose of them.

This is incorrect. If you go on the steet and start making memes about jews you'll find people that will smile. Jow Forums has been creeping into society for years and so has Jow Forums.

is this faggot traitor dead yet

worst kind of larper, IT faggot

>B-but muh joos

Lamest derailing ever, brainlet

>Discredit muh instituzhenz dat prudect medical and at freedumz and aren't totally totalitatian globalist social control bloodhounds

Ah never mind it's a boomer
Kys

Attached: hn.jpg (215x185, 9K)

Nigger, Edward Snowden is a CIA asset utilized to undermine the NSA because the NSA discovered the CIA destroying evidence of torture related to the Senate oversight investigation into them.

Look into where all these whistleblowers and leakers and other WikiLeaks affiliated people have ended up today.
Each and every one of their stories comes off as some sort of sick joke, some sort of thing you would expect a writer of drama to create, but they're all true stories instead.
Seth Rich got fucking shot for his leaks, you all know about that surely.
Assange is crammed into some broom closet in an Ecuadorian embassy surrounded by British police, suffering medical issues since he can't get treated well enough from where he is. His internet's been cut off now.
Pvt. Manning got MKULTRA'd to the point of becoming a tranny, attempted suicide several times including yesterday. Even then Manning may be one of the luckier ones out of them.
Snowden as you say had to run from his old life to prevent getting shot, now he's hiding out someplace in Siberia or wherever the fuck, a lot of the people who helped him get there along the way have been targeted as well. He's waiting for the day Putin no longer needs him and has him killed, if that day comes.

Attached: 09678574.png (1200x803, 1.31M)

You're right -- he was pretty stupid. He made us all less safe from terrorists. He needs to return to the US, stand trial, and pay for his crime.

ur mom gay

its a lot easier to change a government policy than a private corp's policy

t. NSA

What the average person knows about what he id sure seems noble, but he also stole secrets that do not pertain to government spying, and did reveal field agents and endanger their lives. He didn't DL specific things like the movie, he mass DL'd and gave that shit to the Russian.

Whenever you see "boomers", know that it is a JIDF d&c psyop.

Yes they exist and yes they fucked a lot of shit up, but they like millenials etc. are 100% jew created pawns.

Remember the true enemy. The soruce.

Attached: image.jpg (3755x5760, 2.65M)

Attached: image.jpg (928x939, 202K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

the average American either doesn't know, or has already forgotten who Snowden is. He downloaded more info then he had time to read, and gave it to the media, who chose what to publish. He did not intentionally id sources

snowden is a traitorous piece of shit he only did it for his own personal gain, he makes more money giving talks than he did working

he's a liberal faggot who works with other liberal faggots to push anti western ideology

I feel sorry for him. He should have joined the NSA instead, making 400k and just help create based false flag operations for whatever reason. At least the mutts would have an distraction until Mr. Trump calls for boots on the ground in Iran and enforces an draft at leftist colleges.

>achieved nothing
Wrong, he achieved everything he was supposed to achieve, just nothing good for us. Snowden always was a deep state shill.
Look at his fucking sociopathic eyes.
>the (((msm))) do not promote or glamorize (pole dancing girlfriend and Hawaiian lifestyle) threats to the (((establishment)))
When will you fucking morons learn basic shit. Assange is another blatantly obvious shill.

Assange is mossad backed by CIA and Brit intelligence
Anyone who can’t figure this out should kys.
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/wanted-by-the-cia-julian-assange-wikileaks-founder-28548843.html

Can confirm, I've actually heard chatter of this on a few back channels.
I'd answer a few questions but this is the only time I will post here in the foreseeable future.
Godspeed anons

Assange is a russian asset for destabilizing 1st world countries. he leaks whatever putin tells him to

he's fucking cia nigger
literally funded by soros

Dude went to my university I studied in the same block as him dudes a fucking genius he's noted in the notable alumini lists

As he has no college degree, you better notify the school that their alumni list needs correction.

Liverpool University In the UK look it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Liverpool

Ctrl+F his name

There is no way Assange is still alive.

low key tempted to fly to the uk and break in to see if he is

NSA leaker Edward Snowden’s formal education stopped with a GED
fastcompany.com/3012818/edward-snowden-doesnt-have-a-ba-why-thats-the-future-of-the-tech-industry

The truth is that he worked for BAH for less than three months and he lied (surprise) about his salary, which was $122,000. $122K for a guy who never graduated from high school, never finished college, never spent any real time in the military, and was a security guard. He also stated that he took courses at Johns Hopkins University (He did not), took courses at the University of Maryland in Tokyo (Unconfirmed), and that he was going to receive a Master's Degree from The University of Liverpool.
zdnet.com/article/edward-snowden-from-zero-to-exiled-zero-in-three-months/

It now appears that the American Snowden, a NSA contractor at Booz Allen Hamilton, was studying online for a Masters degree in Computer Security through the University of Liverpool, but did not finish the course, according to the Liverpool Echo.
jmu-journalism.org.uk/whistleblower-snowden-studied-with-liverpool-uni/

>muh Russian agent
Get fucked.
Read it again

I love how easy it is to trigger one of these poststorms

What are you talking about - he’s a cia agent whose goal was to remove the teeth from the NSA so they couldn’t use their blackmail tools the way that CIA does - they were cutting in on their action. Don’t feel bad for him; he’s a fucking actor

Bum

Attached: 37BDE12E-BC6C-4E4C-9B52-B774D7EDCFAC.jpg (1075x1645, 649K)