He knew what he was doing

He knew what he was doing.

Fuck Tommy.

Attached: 1514893777413.jpg (746x660, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like the UK is following the script of this movie..

Attached: v-for-vendetta-poster[1].jpg (648x944, 98K)

Bongistan is lost.

Even if he knew it is totally BS. We had ONE guy cut the head of a woman and we had hundreds of journalists outside the court at all times. Now this is like the 12th child rape circle with islamic and racist motives, yet Tommy boy is the only one trying to cover it.

Attached: 99888934[1].jpg (851x630, 146K)

this, maybe Brexit was a good thing after all

we can make it the EUs alcatraz, like a leprosy colony no?

START CALLING HIM BY HIS REAL NAME.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

Attached: 1503375753846.jpg (4402x5727, 3.99M)

Fuck you 9/11 bitch

Le supreme estatist.

>He knew he didn't have the right to express his opinion on an certain topic that was deemed hate speech, so therefore there is no problem

For fucks sake. Freedom of speech is being abolished in Britain right before our eyes. The law that you're referring to is the problem. Not Tommy breaking it!

What is that reason, Piers? To protect the presumption of innocence? Oh, then why are you, a member of the media, commenting on his going to prison while assuming his guilt?

Fucking moron.

If this is true then wouldn't the kike media be pushing the narrative of him being arrested really hard? It doesn't make sense that they're trying to cover it up across all MSM if he's working with Mossad.

Hegelian Dialectic. "By Way of Deception Thou Shalt do War"

except that movie’s actually anti white lefitst garbage

That's the entire point.

The comic book is much more blackpilled than that.
>both sides are flawed
>everything is terrible
>there are no good guys

So then the UK must have a long and verifiable history of imprisoning people who film outside a trial, right?... Right?...

It's nothing to do with freedom of speech and everything to do with his complete lack of respect for the court.

It doesn't matter what country you're in, that will always land you in bother.

Piers trying to collect some good boy points

Attached: 1525522256117.jpg (636x710, 55K)

oh tommy tommy
tommy tommy tommy robinson

They will be in contempt of court in a postponement order is issued and they report on the case details as Tommy Robinson did on Friday.

I'm not having a dig here, but this issue is very easy to grasp with just a little knowledge of our English legal system and the contempt of court law

*goy

This. Nice digits

Attached: 9D70448D-855D-45C4-B9F2-4019AA634AEA.png (535x509, 50K)

..oh tommy tommy
tommy tommy tommy robinson

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-Comments-07082012.jpg (600x405, 45K)

more like this one

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-10-22-at-12.12.40-1024x518.png (1024x518, 217K)

LITERALLY PICTURED WITH A FUCKING NIGGER, IMAGINE MY SHAWK

>court decisions arent up for criticism or appeal.

Bootlicking and proudly polishing your own chains has become a national pastime in the UK.

He was filming outside of the court. He wasn't even standing on their doorstep but in the middle of the street.

How that in any way should affect the judges is a mystery to me.

Piers is a narrative licker.

Nah- this guy and OP are huge fags

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

its all there in wikipedia mate
FUCK (((TOMMY ROBINSTEIN)))

>He was filming outside of the court.
I'm really not sure why you think this is any sort of defence. He wouldn't even have to be outside to court reporting on this case to be in contempt of court.

When there's a postponement order, you cannot report on the proceedings. Robinson did. You may not like this press gag but you have to respect it. Robinson didn't, and he didn't last year either. That's why he's in prison now.

this.
the irony of a "journalist" opposing press freedom.

I for one glad that faggot is jailed, he was a Zionist pos, I don’t give a fuck if you’re pretending to be for whites or not, if you take a penny from the kikes you deserve what the fucking pajeets get

>yet Tommy boy is the only one trying to cover it.
This trial has been going on for months. Why did he never cover it before?

this faggot really makes it hard feeling sorry for him even when you're tangentially on his side.
him getting turned into a martyr after being stabbed in prison would probably be the best case scenario, but it will probably turn out like dankula where he collects a bunch of shekels for defense, has to pay a small fee and walks away with the rest while preaching about based non-muslim foreigners and jews.

Says the cunt who sent people to hack dead children’s mo Ike phones,

>It's nothing to do with freedom of speech and everything to do with his complete lack of respect for the court.
>
>It doesn't matter what country you're in, that will always land you in bother.

This. Judges are basically tyrants. There's a reason it's JUDGE, jury, and executioner.

Very serious like buttfucking children?
or very serious like cyberbullying?

Shitty straw man. Not believable. Piers being the faggish leftist he usually is

>He knew exactly what he was doing

Attached: Marco Rubio.jpg (295x350, 25K)

Except the three other reporters did not get arrested and he was arrested for breach of peace not contempt of court

An arrest is not a conviction.

serious yeah?
having all those men die in ww2 just so a mudshit doctor can trip and fall his dick inside a girls ass is serious too

fuck courts and fuck parliment
none of which have any rightful authority

Pies Moron is an establishment shill, same cuck who was in the USA advocating taking your guns...

Why would any patriotic sane person listen to this prick ?

You don't get on TV without being a little bit of an actor. Piers spouts nonsense to keep his job. Pay him no mind.

Let's dispel this notion that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

The trial was over. They were being sentenced. The court had already made their ruling.
This is just a bullshit excuse to arrest him on anything possible.
Don't forget how he was arrested for the first time. They originally arrested him before for some bullshit tax he hadn't paid years earlier.
The point is they will charge him with absolutely anything possible to silence him. Meanwhile rapists walk free because their religion told them to rape so its not their fault.

soo secret 1 hour proceedings can sentence a man to a year in prison? talk about a speedy trial. fuck you piers you bootlicker

Have any of the confidants of the Trump administration mentioned Tommy on twitter yet?

>The trial was over. They were being sentenced. The court had already made their ruling.
Wrong, just wrong. This is simply not true.

>This is just a bullshit excuse to arrest him on anything possible.
TR has been a thorn in their side for ten fucking years. You'd think if they wanted to "get", they'd find more than a fucking contempt of court charge. Furthermore, why didn't they throw him in prison last year when he was guilty of the same crime, rather than given him a suspended sentence?

>soo secret 1 hour proceedings can sentence a man to a year in prison?
The courts have that power in relation to contempt of court issues.

Seriously, bongs, if you're worried about trial outcomes being influenced by press coverage why not just sequester jurors?

>if it's against the law, then it's just
Die, faggot.

Attached: 1527255357984-pol.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Postponement orders aren't always issued for that reason. It may be that important witnesses, such as the girls raped and abused, are fearful of media attention and exposure and the prosecution has petitioned the court that such an order is necessary to ensure their protection.

they never had freedom of speech in the first place

>piers Morgan
The same guy who got angry and tommy Robinson for holding a Koran lol

THERE IT IS!

Attached: 64F03335-FCAE-4D83-8047-2F0E2A7501E1.jpg (318x159, 7K)

I am only angry that because the Brits couldn't manage their country or their freedoms that in 10 years time when it's a 3rd world country American lives will have to be spent in order to un-fuck it. It makes me furious. I shouldn't care. They're dirty red coats. But it's not about them at all. It's about values and the preservation of those values. Any battle aged British male should know exactly why I look at them with contempt(I travel for business). This is their last chance at redemption. They do not seem motivated by it. The british shame should be a greater shame than a Japanese surrender.

Your constitution is founded on British freedom laws you fat fuck.

Piers Morgan is pro-pedophile? Imagine that.

could've fooled me

>fearful of media attention and exposure
If your police force wasn't such a fucking disgrace, maybe they wouldn't be so afraid.

Exactly.. aren't people in the UK at least a little curious why there is so much secrecy around these trials? So the government simply tells the media that they can't cover a story, AND THEY LISTEN????

>doesn't know his own history

You're probably some Mexican immigrant

Brexit will be good for Europe. Drop your liberal bullshit and be friends with the Russians, you will do great.

Is that what they teach you over there?

Brits (anglos in particular) Are pathological rule followers

No, it's not. Where the fuck did you learn that? We adopted English common law, but the Constitution is not based on English law.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH TOMMY TOMMY

TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY

TOMMY ROBINSON

Attached: 1525651849768.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Yes, but it's about addressing the issue now.

It's an utter travesty.

Only the strong survived the boat trip to America.

your laws are fucked M8

We inherited it from Germs

Attached: D5B5658E-2EC0-416D-8D0D-FF9B73C3F721.jpg (665x565, 99K)

So are yours. Welcome to the club.

Of course he knew that oposing pedophilic islamist get him where he are one day. Now we all know.

You saying it's not true?
Britain was world leader when it came to laws, you have the portrait of Edward the 1st in the house of representatives to acknowledge his part in the democracy you use for fuck sake.
Yeah say we don't have freedom of speech these days because it's true, but to say it was always like that just makes you Americans sound retarded.

>freedom of speech is being infringed in the UK
>Tommy knows hes breaking the law by speaking freely
>Most of the civil rights movement activists were wrong by this logic
Gratz op

Rotherham showed us that the police, local governments and media ALL coordinate with each other to stop the truth getting out.

Fuck Pierce M'organ.
He is a pedophile enabler and should be summarily executed.

Attached: madame nhu.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Hello dumb dumb not out of nappys yet I see

>dont question the police state goy
Fuck this talking head shill. When he isn't crying around about US 2A, he is Defending globalist pedos.

Attached: 1527499444787m.jpg (1024x792, 176K)

I'm saying it's not true. You just stepped on your dick making that completely unsupportable claim.

Go on. Give a single citation.

PIERS IS FUCKING ANGLO KEKFAGGOT AND A JEW SLAVE. AND I HOPE ALEX JONES SLITS HIS THROAT.

Attached: 1526647017161.jpg (255x255, 15K)

>the man who ordered the phone tapping of the family of a dead girl is lecturing about laws and morals

Attached: IMG_5976.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Yes, but post-Times investigation/Jay Report they can't sweep it under the carpet any more.

Reminder that you're literally defending the government arresting a man for reporting muslim RAPE GANGS and silencing people for reporting his arrest

Reminder that if you defend this you're basically admitting to your status as a human farm animal for the government. You should unironically walk into a no-go zone and get stabbed by peaceful muslims.

The Magna Carta(you base your laws on this one too) played a much larger role than your laws did, the French as well.

Many of our laws were created in SPITE of your laws.

The constitution was made specifically to spite British laws and give freedoms that were never allowed under British rule.

If Tommy doesn't respect our laws and customs he can fuck off out of the country.

nice 1337 get hacker
Well Corbyn sacked Sarah Champion from Labour for saying that the majority of the rapists were muslim (something that nobody at that point was disputing). So they are trying to put the cat back in the bag.

I'd appreciate it if you would find other brits and band together and started a revolution.

Can ya do that for me? Or are ya just full of hot air?

Uh oh the Americans are mad, I better run before you guys chase me in your mobility scooters.
Try reading a book rather than a mc Donald's menu for once.

Say what you want about Shapiro, but it was hilarious watching him call out Piers to his face for standing on the graves of the Sandy Hook children.

>He knew what he was doing.
>Fuck Tommy.
And for this reason, we'll never give up our weapons. Tommy did the right thing in the face of oppression. He was let down by his forebears that relinquished their agency when they relinquished their arms. Fuck you. When your visa is up, you'd better hoof it the fuck out of here with the quickness. Our tolerance is fading.

You brits have got to fucking stop before we come 1776 pt.2 dont fucking think we wont.
GCHQ I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!