HILLARY 2020 might happen

>Leading Democratic strategist James Carville raised eyebrows across Washington this week, publicly hinting Hillary Clinton may be eyeing an “unlikely” third run for the White House in 2020.

hannity.com/media-room/hillary-2020-insider-says-clinton-unlikely-to-run-again-but-gets-the-most-votes/

Attached: hilldawg2020.jpg (700x700, 231K)

GOOD. That's a Trump landslide.

>Hillary might run again!
>Bernie might run again!

Watch as Hillary cucks Bernie out of the nomination again, and then loses to Trump AGAIN.

>"I think I'm in a position where my voice will actually be magnified because I am not running," she said in an interview with BBC Radio 4. "And there's a very good basis, as we watch Trump's support shrink, that people will say, 'Well, what she said was right, and now where do we go from here?' "

D E L U S I O N A L

I hope it kills her this time around.

Attached: hillaryprison.jpg (616x480, 35K)

imagine being OP for one minute of your life

hahahaha
hahahah
OH GOD NO WHYYY
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH

YAAAAAAAASSS QUEEEN

im with her, go hilldawg!!

Map for 2020

Attached: 2020 hrcvsdjt.png (806x607, 89K)

>GOOD. That's a Trump landslide.

As an objective observer, I think Hillary has a decent chance to win in 2020, especially if Trump continues to not deliver on core promises for his voters (the wall, jobs in the rust belt, deporting Muslims and stopping free trade).

>As an objective observer, I think Hillary has a decent chance to win in 2020

Nah. If Hillary somehow finds herself with the DNC nomination again it will just be proof that the DNC didn't learn shit from the 2016 election.

That's right, Abdul. I'm with HER! I want more sandniggers and streetshitters to come here.
I live in the Rust Belt, and these stupid HR cunts and colored recruiters call me so often I'm considering a new phone number despite not even having hard skills or a degree, so don't give that muh jobz horseshit. Even many Dems quietly want the shitskins to go back, they just don't announce it on kikebook.
Anyone who thinks normal people aren't tired of the tranny screaming and kike tricks in the media is out of their goddamned mind. Let the cunt run again. I would love to see her drop dead on stage, leaving a trail of smeared shit as Huma and that big gorilla nigger drag her corpse back to the van.

Attached: vanHilldawg.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>HILLARY 2020 might happen
kek

Attached: 1520135520921.jpg (808x1024, 320K)

The sjw agenda became old fast didn't it, it has lost all traction. I bet holding her to that will obliterate her chances of a comeback. Just sayin'

Attached: wow.gif (640x360, 1.26M)

she'll be dead before then

i would not be surprised if this is announced as the most qualified candidate

Attached: hillary clone.jpg (300x314, 29K)

If anything its intensifying. Delusion is never helpful.

Also, this. People fail to understand how stacked demographics are in the favor of democrats. More spics, more niggers, more millennials reaching voting age every year and boomers are dying out. Plus trump turned out to be just a meme, none of his promises were carried out and he didnt drain the swamp either, just became a good israeli shill.

Attached: image.jpg (928x939, 202K)

>File: hilldawg2020.jpg (231 KB, 700x700)
If she runs, it will only be her hoping that no one would jail another parties candidate..

>jobs in the rust belt
already happening. I see factories and manufacturing plants starting to go up all over where I live (just north of Chicago). Haven't seen this must expansion in this area since the late-80s.

>shes not runnning but people want her over Trumpenstein
>ohh geeez if you really want it
>Hillary is running after all who could have thought

Some 50% it will be some obvious shit like this if they continue with all the "shes not running" shit..