For the love of god i can't understand what is their end game

for the love of god i can't understand what is their end game

Attached: hm.jpg (848x818, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1h4Y3xT4Dw
washingtonpost.com/national/obama-administration-placed-children-with-human-traffickers-report-says/2016/01/28/39465050-c542-11e5-9693-933a4d31bcc8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96ff27d9fee2
billmuehlenberg.com/2016/04/08/cultural-marxism-war-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcg8BMbr-0
propaganda.news/2016-05-16-gender-identity-marxist-plan-to-destroy-the-family.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-gA1NOLtZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=pleEjfMUgew
youtube.com/watch?v=9mYW3dyUgL0
babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kaplowitz

Attached: 1505501981236.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Whores being whores. No need to really say more

>I was a slut and you should be one, too so I don't feel bad about myself

(((you)))

Attached: laughingmerchants.png (333x293, 14K)

the jews are destroyers, their end game is simply to ruin and destroy everything that is decent, and beautiful and good on this earth.

it is the end goal of them and their father the devil.

Attached: 1520120713918.jpg (743x719, 120K)

>babedotcom
>some verbal shit by some whore on a side frequented by 200 people is worthy of expending a white mans attention onto it

kill yourself ragequesting spastic
sage

Attached: WUT.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

They want the knowledge that they're good enough for Chad and Tyrone to plow while the shit tier men patiently wait to embrace her used up curtains.

Attached: received_10214973563986719.jpg (800x1000, 80K)

Clicks

>constantly brags and takes joy specifically in liberal tears, going so far as to vote an idiot into office just to see the left squirm
>gets offended when women do the same to him
It's like you WANT to be called a retard.

>this isn't reflective of societal norms at all. Women are still being raised in stable families and have respect for their fathers.

Attached: CasualSex.png (1843x4794, 2.71M)

watch Eustace Mullins.

My plan is to capture a slut in her thirties when she's ready to settle down.

How many men will she have slept with by then? What are the chances she'll have an STD?

>i can't understand what is their end game
Destroy traditionalism
Encourage white women to expose themselves to STDs
Alienating incels

I am a hetero male and I have no desire to have gay sex with 25 men. Who wrote this shit?

Also, I doubt most women want to experience a gangbang where they are fucked by 25 different guys.

>for the love of god i can't understand what is their end game
Destruction of the West via the failure of women to pair bond. A race of 90 IQ, homogeneous browns are smart enough to do something, but not quite smart enough to realize they are slaves. Pure blacks are useless. Pure whites are too smart for their own good according to (((them))).

>25 guys
thats a lot even for liberals lol

unironically this

(((witz)))

Every time Benis, every time

>more than 25
this is just stupid. Im chad and have only been with 10 women. fuck this jew shit

Click

Attached: received_10214966345966273.jpg (1000x746, 68K)

fpbp
>(((kaplowitz)))

Random sex makes women miserable and less likely to reproduce. Muhammad knew that hence Islam, one of the biggest child producing ideologies, places strong restrictions on female sexuality.

It's the jews

Their end game is the destruction of white people and traditional western civilization

telegony is real

>Kaplowitz
>"and here's why that's a good thing"

to make you feel like shit. but don't worry too much about this crap. the statistics are pretty clear. millenial women are having less sex than in the 90s or 80s. most women want the same thing as most men: love. and blessed be god, thats what they find.

go out there, do the best you can do, then do better, set goals, and you'll find the life you want. I'm currently doing this and I feel waaaay better than just sitting and loathing. Things can truly change.

Pretty much, it always comes down to this essentially. Miserable people are happiest when people around them are just as miserable as them.

this madness must end

There is no end-game. They just love getting dicked down.

>kaplowitz
OY VEYYYY

Attached: 1484706659925.jpg (479x447, 56K)

>1 post by this ID
Y'all retards are posting in a slide thread

University Dept and soul crushing careers are the biggest problem white women face. Also being told one thing (like ops article) yet feeling another leads to confusion.

>1 post by this ID

Every. Fucking. Time.

what does Hideo Kojima have to do with this

So is the author of this article suggesting that women be become sex objects for men?

what is this shareblue/reddit/leftypol operation?

Literally a girl whos made bad choices and is filled with regrets tries to make other girls do the same so she can feel like shes in the right.

or a girl who turns her shame into some moral grandstand where she can judge others who havent fucked 25+ people as 'less worldly' then her.

The entire title reads like a meme.

Attached: asianweirdface.jpg (219x274, 12K)

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

And that's a good thing.

Most of these articles are written by women over 30. Their goal is to make young women as miserable as they are. If these roasties can't be happy that no one can.

Incels are always number 24.

>What troubles you is the nature of my game...
youtube.com/watch?v=i1h4Y3xT4Dw

25 is obviously way too much, but what number would you guys be okay with for marriage? And don't even say "1" because you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting that.

for me personally, 3 long terms. or 1 long term and a few hook ups.

I am 27 and i have slept with 11 women and had only 1 relation in my life

Rate me

Attached: 1526684182896.jpg (326x319, 18K)

>for the love of god i can't understand what is their end game

They don't want competition and broken families cant compete.

Seriously. Every time you see (((them))) advocate for something remember this. They are trying to undermine what they think is competition.

Its all to destroy the family. The root of all Civilization

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

How many sheep/donkeys?

I don't have an exact number in mind, but I would know it if it was brought up. I'm not so unrealistic as to believe the world is full of virgins to marry. What I would aim for is a girl who had lived her life as "Miss Monogamy." If she's had a few sexual partners in the confines of long-term relationships, then it's not only acceptable but expected.

how many white children have you sired?

Attached: snap5.gif (450x450, 581K)

0 unfortunately.I want to marry and make a family before 30.But thots are unbearable

This is exactly it. Misery loves company and Liberals, no matter what they tell you, are fucking miserable inside.

Who cares when you can have 12+ wives.

>understanding banking with concrete, objective, factual information
>understand how kikes and shills are cheating you

Subjective, emotional manipulation doesn't matter.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: bankingkikesexped.png (1077x820, 84K)

why is it (((gals))) who write these insidious articles?
no, like for real. are their values simply the complete opposite of traditional western/christian values or what is the deal here?

read the comments under this article, people are actually disgusted by it

If everybody did it she won’t feel like such a whore.
Asops Foibles:
A fox roaming about in search of food, got his tail caught in a trap. To get out, he yanked his tail really hard, and it got cut off. The fox felt terribly foolish without his tail. When all the animals in the forest laughed at him, being a smart fellow, he quickly thought up a plan.“You silly creatures! Don’t you know the latest fashion is to chop off your tail? It’s far more attractive. In fact, I’m going to advise everyone in this forest to do the same”.The fox tried to convince all the animals he met to cut their tails off. Some actually listened to him.Before long, another fox came that way and saw what the tail-less fox was up to.“ ha, ha, ha!” laughed the newcomer. “ What a silly bunch you are. Can’t you see what this fox is doing? He’s lost his own tail and he’s trying to make you all lose yours1”Then all the animals realized how they had

Attached: 1527345591539.jpg (505x634, 68K)

>their end game
they are not chessplayers, they have no endgame

I swear these articles are only written to bait and distract pol. No one reads these bar pol.

Stop projecting it’s getting old
>Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says
washingtonpost.com/national/obama-administration-placed-children-with-human-traffickers-report-says/2016/01/28/39465050-c542-11e5-9693-933a4d31bcc8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.96ff27d9fee2

Attached: EF1A63B9-5D51-4E80-BB49-E341CB740150.jpg (533x558, 90K)

>You should sleep with at LEAST 25 guys before settling down, and i'll tell you exactly why...
... because i did and i dont want to feel worse than you for doing so
t.roastie cunt

how is this legal

Attached: sex-divorce-non-college[1].jpg (579x374, 39K)

Telegony is real and this completely screws up reproduction and families. It's probably why more and more families are dysfunctional, the kids have so many different characteristics and mannerisms from all the different DNA floating around in roasties that they can't be controlled.

its really not that difficult, enough info has been passed around this place on the issues facing the west, they want to destroy and destabilize the family unit. to replace whites with dumb low IQ browns and blacks, to demoralize white males, the elite are playing the long game. just google marxism war or destruction on family unit.

billmuehlenberg.com/2016/04/08/cultural-marxism-war-family/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZcg8BMbr-0

propaganda.news/2016-05-16-gender-identity-marxist-plan-to-destroy-the-family.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-gA1NOLtZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=pleEjfMUgew

youtube.com/watch?v=9mYW3dyUgL0

Obamas FBI and DoJ decide what was leagal. Now you understand why they wanted our guns? Criminals always disarm goodguys. ie bank robbery. “Drop your gun and kick it over so nobody gets hurt”.

Attached: B4B6B588-2351-46BC-9B46-EC72E611A001.jpg (1600x1183, 404K)

>because i dont want to be the only stupid, wron out slut with diseases and feel alone

There is a major push on this board to turn white men against white women.

Attached: demoralize.png (394x166, 6K)

guys serious question

would you marry a girl who you would know was fucked by 2 guys at once?

what about two girls?

Destruction.

That would be really really hard. Keep in mind that if I'm up for marry a girl I must be really really into her. I would have to weigh that one incident over the rest of her life.

They just want to destroy everything.

News Flash, it’s not Jow Forums it’s called family court system where women with help from gov screw men over and turn us into slaves. WTF is alomoney payment, she don’t want to take care of you but you have to pay her money for doing nothing.

EVERY

i was in relationship with a girl i quite liked and eventually fell in love, but then i found out she lied about her sexual past ( she slurped the truth by accident) and my inner insecurities started eating me from inside (she was a full on whore for 3 years after one of her relationships) at first i tried to man up and convince myself that its childish, but i just gave in and dumped her, i couldnt handle that shitty feeling knowing that someone i want to be forever with was used like a complete slut by some random guys. Am i childish?

>what is their end game
>ancap flag
cool your autism bro
if a gril has slept with 25 men, by the time she gets to you and decides to "settle down," what do you think your odds of being the best man she's ever had are? and if you're not the best, guess what she's going to be thinking? "why didn't i stay with #17 instead?"
this is why every fucking society that was ever somewhat successful tried to limit women being whores, because if the women are whores, men aren't going to want them, and if men don't want them, why not go full supreme gentleman? worst case scenario, you spend a few hours bleeding out.
making a society where people have nothing to lose from going on rampages is a surefire way to get it to destroy itself

Good for you for leaving her. She probably went whoring around again after you broke up with her. If you got a nagging feeling like you described in the pit of your stomach, that's called instinct. Follow it over everything else especially regarding a heart of life so subjective as love and relationships. Always go with your gut.

>Women
>Having an endgame
Nigga please. Women don't even have an early game.

>Amanda Ross not Kaplowitz
>the goyim strikes again...
babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107

(((Kalpowitz)))

More Jewish anti-moral, anti-white, pro degeneracy propaganda.

In Mein Kampf, didn't Hitler write that the Jewish run media promote the same degenerate shit the Jews are promoting today?

Attached: Jew wish.jpg (640x635, 36K)

I think that's bullshit.
Sex is sex. If you do it a few times you know how it works, most people know it from the start because it's instinct.
I'm a woman and would never go near a man who has slept with 25 women.
It is very likely that you came in contact with various bugs with a number like that. Also having a relationship is better.

show vagene bob

>KAPLOWITZ
EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

sexdoll for the win

Attached: 1506444392995.gif (390x340, 867K)

>what is their end game
To break the family unit, make single mothers of all female and usher a gibs totalitarian state filled with niggers.

Women who can't pair bond to save their life and will give away their children willingly to continue being whores

i doubt it since im a prude and our personalities and worldview probably wouldnt match if shes into such stuff

They crave servitude. They are the true goyim. They are very, very dangerous to free people. The equivalent of british sympathizers during the revo.

What's the problem? Scared that your infantile microdick won't sate girls who are are accustomed to a certain standard?

No matter how slutty women turn, or how empowered they claim to be, or how they beat down men, one thing will never change:
Sex is for men. We can take it whenever we want, and it starts and ends when we say. Women are just plain powerless, and have to sperg out at men as a result. It's why they're coming after us so hard. They're sore losers.

Thanks for posting this. I'm sure it's an excellent read

>the jews are destroyers, their end game is simply to ruin and destroy everything that is decent
Christians are in the same boat, acting as if one SHOULDN'T have multiple partners before marrying, aka getting experience and finding someone whom you can have a healthy sexual relationship with. This isn't subversion, this is exactly what natural selection is all about. How the fuck else will you find the absolutely best possible relationship for yourself and thus a partner with whom to raise the healthiest kids with?

>roastie damage control

women decide how good the sex is and how often you get to have it.

Attached: 1526744877033.jpg (680x472, 32K)