You're on the wrong side of history

You're on the wrong side of history

Attached: Capture.png (728x880, 884K)

>counter protestors
>not social welfare parasites with nothing else to do or imported illegals.

this is obvious bait but what is the left's obsession with being on "the right side of history?". That's all a matter of perspective.

Look at Chad. There may be hope for Germany after all.

>mfw leftist protests and labor strikes are increasing in the west by the week
First major general strike in america since the 20th century coming this year, calling it now.

Attached: che laughing.jpg (263x191, 8K)

Der Übermensch still walk among us

Attached: 2018-05-29 06.26.32.png (930x1060, 1.02M)

>wrong side of history
Nonsensical.

CHAD
NATIONALISM

>tfw I look almost exactly like this guy but with 25lbs less muscle

Attached: 62C1AF66-3453-4C2D-B663-9E37E6BBC966.jpg (960x638, 43K)

>this is obvious bait but what is the left's obsession with being on "the right side of history?". That's all a matter of perspective.

They are Marxists. Marxists think that communist utopia is an inevitable stage of human economic development. This is, of course, utter bullshit. But they think that fighting for communism is being on the side that will inevitably get their commie utopia where they don't have to work because the government killed all the rich people.

The phrase "right side of history" is a prime clue that someone is a Marxist piece of dog shit.

Don't confuse being popular with being right. Most people just recite the political and philosophical doctrines that are acceptable in their communities regardless of whether or not it makes sense.

Seeing this man alone gives me hope for the German people.

>70,000 anti-racists march to be replaced by foreigners

Go lifting right now, stop shitposting!

No, we are on the best possible side of history. How westcucks getting fucked over by their own failures is a bad thing for us?

>that thing
>a german flag
I see it the same way I see the flag of vichy france, an insult to a once great and now defeated nation, a constant reminder of its loss and humiliation
gotta work on getting that ol black white black eh krauts?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (2000x1333, 3K)

You're right OP there are more losers in the world.

>that german alpha male chad
chad uprising when?

Fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-171602.png (1080x1920, 452K)

>Germany
imagine my shock

Attached: 31125562.jpg (960x684, 164K)

mad that prussia had a better flag than you and now prussia is called kaliningrad and is a russian base of operation meant to threaten you kraut?

That based volga german chad
Haha

The black red gold flag first used under the nationalist movements against the napoleon occupation... pretty good if you ask me

>fear
Typical Jew framing

So Afd is far right?
>Waving your county's flag in your nation's capital
Blatant anti-semitism

Attached: 1502050323440.png (1410x562, 520K)

>implying napoleon wasnt bringing civilisation to your sorry ass
nice try

Attached: empire.jpg (1383x951, 353K)

Attached: 1504451371613.png (420x474, 15K)

mad it's coming out filthy cum stench mouth of a frog eater

im pretty sure the jews outnumbered the nazis too but we all know how that turned out

>far right outnumbered in (((Berlin)))
the HQ of the NSDAP was in Nuremberg for a reason

>You're on the wrong side of history
Why do leftists always project the future as an inevitable slide into ultimate degeneracy?

>Berlin
You may as well say California.

Who else about to start their workout

dont I have a point though? I like krauts, we re brothers, it just seems like you ve forgotten that
remember the frankish empire? sure would be nice if it had lasted

Attached: ripp.png (947x854, 1.17M)

Was a good military guy but he was the mayor idiot with his fucking liberalism that started the decline of europa

Attached: map_europe_1810(2).jpg (1133x895, 841K)

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

>Leftists in Germany make openly supporting AfD a few steps shy of a felony.
>Gloat that more people don't openly support AfD while championing themselves as being on the 'right side' of history.
The only thing worse than Nazis is Nazis who pretend they're not Nazis while still acting line Nazis.

Bottom 5 countries are based and want to survive.

"Far right" is aöways outnumbered because
- Antifa (fight against "right wing") gets sponsored with 500 Million per year by the state

- media push the narrative that they are the "good ones" who fight against "evil" and if you join them you are morally superior and show civil courage. You can do what the Germans couldn't do back then. You can (feel like) defeat Hitler. You can be as heroic as Stauffenberg just by walking there

- They make a huge party aout of it, even tourism, they have beer and music and balloons and unicorns. Most of them hardly have any knowledge

Nice pic you got there it would be even better when it would be not fake news :')

Attached: 1527427424737.png (735x714, 39K)

> brothers

Please. Your country stabbed Germany in the back so many times. Starting with the unholy Franco-Ottoman alliance, because you were jelly of the Habsburgs.

>there's right and wrong in history

Attached: snap6.jpg (684x546, 76K)

ik just memeing
but still france was very nice until ww1, most of europe was

my point being its not liberalism that ruined europe, its what it evolved into, and what people managed to get hold of power that did

Attached: Le-Grand-Palais.jpg (630x405, 57K)

this is the right side of history right here

Attached: 1514390234706.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

>There's more of us so we're right
So hold on. You're telling me that the Civil Rights movement was wrong because there's less blacks?

why do you post a fucking picture of me

ja ja we're brothers as long as you stay where you are and breath smell don't cross the border

>what the political classes did is in any way relevant
at least neither of us has 40% aztec %20% arab blood, so here s a thing we have in commun taco nigger

Attached: 1524234488207.jpg (1200x630, 322K)

>brother
OH NONONONONONONONONO
you fucks will get steamrolled again if shit hits the fan just for the lols
not even your nukes gonna help you

>58%

>says the nation of brainwashed people with a broken spirit a pathetic army and no airforce

The fact that a suburban and rural movement can march through the capital unimpeded is a victory in itself

>fake news

Attached: 4655675.png (562x755, 332K)

THE GREATER THEIR NUMBER THE MORE TO DEFEAT!

THIS!
IS!
D E U T S C H L A N D ! ! !

>and all other posts like this

This is a faggot board. Men do not get their parties wet upon seeing other men
Faggots do. This is a giant establishment faggot shill board. Go die sucking dick.,

Stop feeding trolls

>You're on the wrong side of history
And proudly so

but what if i am too autistic to tell them appart?

Attached: 1524343752077.jpg (560x792, 77K)

History has a strong conservative bias. This isn't the first time a civilization has forwarded gender equality, racial equality, sexual libertinism, etc. Those civilizations just collapsed due to plunging birth rates shortly thereafter and were replaced with a wave of immigrants holding much more conservative views.
Whites may live or die, but the gays are going back in the closet, the women back in the kitched, and the various races to their own corners as inevitably as the tide.

Attached: Thomas_Couture_-_Romans_of_the_Decadence_-_WGA5564.jpg (1298x770, 183K)

>Berlin
>one of, if not the most degenerated liberal city in germany
nice projection faggot

Attached: 1505501981236.jpg (399x385, 29K)

If we're wrong, then I dont want to be right

Attached: sonnarad.jpg (256x256, 81K)

DYEL detected. Never gonna make it with that attitude

you so sure about that.

Attached: The past smiles on us.jpg (640x789, 138K)

We have 5million now so when are the other 15 million coming in 1,5 years? Really makes you think

RHO BACK TO WORK!

Attached: 0images.jpg (727x500, 59K)

we got more numbers btfo
can they not argue why their position is better? are they really saying that just because more people show up to anti-protest they automatically have their view justified?

>afd is far right
Compared to what

> at least neither of us has (...) %20% arab blood

Not so fast, Pierre.

Attached: firefox_2018-05-28_16-42-08.png (835x413, 19K)

Can you read? Nonwhite majority in the age group 20-30. This is 100% true.

There are only 6,5mio men in the age group 20-30 in Germany.
1,5mio of the refugees are young men.

Well....this is Jow Forums, so everyone's autistic and everyone's a troll. Maybe...MASTURBATE WILDLY!!!

Attached: Der Misanthrop.jpg (2536x2505, 385K)

>The phrase "right side of history" is a prime clue that someone is a Marxist piece of dog shit.
just let that sink in

Attached: 1526591186878.jpg (354x395, 20K)

>you’re on the wrong side of history because there were more counter protestors
>that’s my standard for judging what’s right and wrong, just follow the masses
>NOT a normie

It's nice to know that we have Chads on our side

Attached: piss m8.png (251x305, 40K)

>wave German flag in Germany
>get called a Nazi

meme. most of the "counter protesters" were normies just enjoying the party. on the other hand the protesters had to be quite hardcore to attend.

R A R E
A
R
E

Wave your country's flag: "far-right"
Man, you're on the wrong side of reality, and reality tends to correct you unceremoniously.

>le 100% face

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 3.46.37 PM.png (221x181, 96K)

Obviously you can't read

>implying a man shouldn't know how a real man looks like so that he can imitate him

CHAD
H
A
D

People on the left are mostly on welfare, they need a caste of workslaves that do all the work and pay taxes. The "far-right supporters" are the backbone of the country, they keep the country moving. You have to beat down your workslaves, before they can rise up and rebel against you.

we will prevail

Attached: 1510108207363.gif (200x200, 91K)

i was hundert percent serious zero trolling unironically fuck all french people. ALL

You wish a nigga would

Social pressure to be part of le smart crowd.

This is a very fucking stupid and very fucking gay cop out for that fact that you're a gay faggot

>tfw you're on the far right side of history

Attached: 328307_1.jpg (285x214, 12K)

Typical chad German. Envy.

holy shit fucking chad

Faggot rhetoric red herring away from the fact that you're all gay faggot shills driving this busted gay board

History doesn't have sides

history has very precisely 3 sides I thought everybody knew this

Attached: 1523300342874.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Attached: can you make it more shitty.jpg (973x723, 114K)

Imagine being as Chad as that guy. You could say the most redpilled, J-woke, pro-white shit imaginable and the average leftist German roasties would still be falling over themselves to ride your Aryan cock. Nothing matters more than aesthetics

Keked.

At least they put Chad in the picture.
Makes AfD look good as fuck

Attached: 17F5D0B5-9B60-41D8-BF72-6234B52B7BB1.jpg (779x1024, 340K)

get out achmed

Okay, Tyrone Mohammed al-Goldsteini