What the fuck bongistan?

>be UK woman
>Report muslims for praying in Hyde Park which is illegal regardless of religion.
>Gets forcefully arrested days later for reporting it.

Is UK Finished?

>youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o
youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o
>youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o

Attached: 1527023299795.jpg (736x736, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Delegitimizing-Israel-soon-to-be-illegal-in-South-Carolina-533515
timesofisrael.com/south-carolina-set-to-become-first-state-to-define-anti-semitism-by-law/
reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC
aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/critics-denounce-south-carolina-anti-semitism-law-180513113108407.html
change.org/p/royal-parks-allowing-all-faiths-to-pray-in-hyde-park-speakers-corner
youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping this dystopian shit with my rights

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1190x720, 199K)

UK should just be nuked, alongside with France and Germany.

why though? what did we do?

You first mudface

>a dhimmi doesn't know her place

Nuked with what? Your country hasn't got any, Giuseppe, now hurry up and finish making my pasta sauce pronto!

the absolute state of britmuttistan

Serves him right for not having a licence to report

her*

Whatever fuck you

I'm here just for OP's pic

same
i would happily die rimming her
SAUCE NAO

How are Britbongs posting? Don't you get waterboarded for visiting this site in UK?

Ozgul, don't you know that you need forks to eat pasta? They are probably illegal in bongistan

Attached: your-tears-are-saltier-than-these-delicious-crisps-my-dear-941766.png (500x487, 70K)

>I don't question everything, otherwise we wouldn't get anywhere

Attached: 1410115725814.gif (500x259, 494K)

I heard today on DFunk Presseschau that a Frankfurt's newspaper called for Seehoffer's resignation, when the shit with BAMF occured under De Maisière's office.
This is an example why we should be nuked.

Unlike you we don't go to prison for criticising Israel.
Also we can fuck 9/10 whores for like £50 whereas you have to spend at least $200 for a handy from an ugly crack whore and risk prison for doing so.
Also we have natural penises and can experience real orgasms instead of 'ejaculation with a mild tickle'.

kys mutt

Attached: 1525111717645.png (1360x766, 445K)

Oriental girl, Super thin beautiful thong.
This yellow fever will leave you cold.

You lost WW2.

>prison for criticising Israel
Is this what your propaganda tells you?

Attached: Ameri-Brit pol.jpg (1187x588, 94K)

How much brown do you think she left on that white thong

jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitism/Delegitimizing-Israel-soon-to-be-illegal-in-South-Carolina-533515
timesofisrael.com/south-carolina-set-to-become-first-state-to-define-anti-semitism-by-law/
reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC
aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/critics-denounce-south-carolina-anti-semitism-law-180513113108407.html

Welcome to (((Trump)))'s America.

Attached: 1527023798681.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

Pretty pathetic and gay post

pay your debts asshole

Attached: 1525091014734.png (500x687, 357K)

>what are states rights?

>Is UK Finished?
yes
/thread

Kimber is a shit
You fucked up

>If u criticise Trump, ur a shill!!!!!
>If u criticise Israel, ur a jew!!!!!!

the absolute STATE of the mental gymnastics of drumpfshits

>shifting the goalposts
kek

>muh dik

Fuck off Muhammad

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

>Those people are breaking the rules and it's like you police are ignoring it.
>Aye mum, I'm jus' followin' or'ers from me boss.
>But why?
>Oi mum, I'm no' the oly one doin' i'

Attached: 1486836100993.jpg (379x214, 32K)

>Muhammad
kek
You think a mudslime would be mocking you for having a mutilated cock?

That's what you have in common with them, subhuman.
Americans, Muslims, Jews - 3 of a kind

Attached: unholy alliance.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

How is shariah working for you? Have you already paid your jiza to the local imam?

ha. goteem

>uh oh i made a mess. clean my g-string user

Got license for that opinion?

Attached: ioykhbtra.png (640x636, 681K)

Spotting JIDF is so easy once you learn their patterns.
At any criticism of Israel, they ignore the point and try to change the subject.

>fucking mudslime!
>russians are subhuman slavs!
>bin that knife- you got a licence?
>enjoying that refugee cock up your ass, hans?
>hahaha into the shed, swedecuck!
>>spain >white
>t. alberto barbosa
>>a fucking leaf

Anything to change the subject from criticism of Israel and/or Trump.

I'm not cut, but then again most American men are, so fair point.

Is there any actual proof or story or its just this edited video out of context?

>what did we do?
You let Muslims take over your country.

Whoa they’re arresting people for reporting crimes now?

brap
BRAP

>reporting them when you could be sucking their dick
Sage

you let us beat you.

Cringe

O shit

>pic
what am I seeing here?

"Proof" that the moon landing was faked

I searched a for "praying in Hyde Park which is illegal" because I thought that sounded strange, even for Orwellistan and this is the first result I found:

change.org/p/royal-parks-allowing-all-faiths-to-pray-in-hyde-park-speakers-corner

>I am writing this petition in regards to the royal parks policy, collective prayer. Recently the police and other respected forces have taken action in enforcing a policy which specifically targets Muslims in the prayers they observe.

>As many well know, that for over 35 years Muslims along with other faiths have been observing their respective prayers without being stopped or advised not to. It is shocking that Muslims have been stopped after so long, if it really is a problem why were they not stopped in the 80s, 90s or noughties? Why today? Ironically it has come at a time when Muslims are being attacked verbally (and physically) for there beliefs by hate preachers and the far right. Are they really only enforcing the policy of the park or also the policy of the far right, to stop Muslims in their acts of worship, to cause Muslims problems.

So which side is taqiyying here? Is it the woman who was arrested or the Muslim who was told the park policy won't be changed?

Attached: 5374558_700b.jpg (521x358, 56K)

>So which side is taqiyying here?
Does it really matter?

>Is UK Finished?
long time ago
youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs

Bong BTFO

>Report muslims for praying in Hyde Park which is illegal regardless of religion.
>Gets forcefully arrested days later for reporting it.
Has there been a causal relationship established between those two events or are you just another Mutt retard?

Are you saying that you would pull a gun out on officers?
Are you suicidal?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Stupid Britain.

we are toast. every patriot need to flee the country.

OP name of girl, PLEASE!!!

>every patriot need to flee the country.

I hope that was intentionally ironic.

enough for some chocolate pies later

Attached: 2355135.png (251x196, 9K)

looks like old school photoshopping but the "source" picture looks no different from the original

no i'm serious. retreat to somewhere with basic rights. this country is going full dystopia and it's speeding up by the day. We haven't even seen how insane this shit is going to get.

Who pissed in your tea, muhammad?

>Go to prison for criticizing Israel
>Talking about the degenerate whores they have to pay for sex which are actually their mothers, sisters, wives and daughters groomed and gang raped by the muslim horde and turned into prostitutes
>Being this limp wristed, gay and desperate to defend and deflect from your historic failure
Here you go, britcuck. Its on the house.

Attached: 1527117719942s.jpg (89x125, 2K)

Patriot.
Flee the country.

A patriot would give them time and energy trying to save the country, and they would go down swinging.

It's called a strategic retreat. You bide your time somewhere safe until shit reaches breaking point and the general public have had enough.