There is literally no difference...

There is literally no difference. Why do you sit here in your own shit and spew hate when Americans are being killed because they have a different skin color.

Attached: 26CCAC01-5132-45AD-8A7E-AAE0C838F5E6.jpg (556x794, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
propertarianism.com/2018/02/23/10124/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and niggers are killing themselves way more than whites are
We don't need to kill niggers, they will do it themselves through gang violence and abortion

Attached: itNeverEnds.gif (241x210, 179K)

Whites commit more murders in this country. All these school shootings... whites.

It's quite literally the exact contrary of the image

>this people wonders why their own white women don't find them atractive anymore

Oh wow, a bait thread.

Attached: BaitCard.png (567x767, 383K)

You are a fuckig idiot charletsville was paid for by george soros fucking normie hang yourself

Well, the difference would be the people on the bottom are at work. While representing a place of employment you are subject to rules of your employer. You are free to leave however.

One is people on their free time the other is at the place of employment.

Try and protest tomorrow at work during your morning meeting see how it works for you

Context. Regardless of race, if you disrespect the American flag by taking a knee you are disagreeing with the flag that supports the first amendment.
SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: KEK.jpg (400x400, 43K)

This. Why is it so fucking hard for people and the media to understand this? Oh wait - it’s to sow division, isn’t it?

Flip the images and not the text and you’ll see why you’re a raging hypocrite.

You're right, I should get up and out of my house, stop being such a lazy asshole and get to the work at hand. Killing niggers and feminists.

Attached: 515c45183dba0751bf4b94fd588c9f42[1].jpg (251x374, 27K)

>Le JIDF thread
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3241, 2.47M)

THIS YOU INBRED POND SCUM

You don’t do statistics well do you?

Attached: 9A1D924F-D9EE-4C9A-ACC3-E62FC4BE6D04.png (416x1000, 330K)

free speech and inappropriate are not mutually exclusive.

they can act like nigs, and I can call them fags.

I don't care. We win by destroying our opponents and emboldening our own people. Following "principles" like the principled conservatives of yesteryear is how things got this bad in the first place. That said, anyone who thinks marching around with tiki torches is a good idea is a fool

THEY WERE NOT AT WORK NIGGER

If I ordered everyone at work to pledge allegiance to the country and someone said no, I couldn't fire them because ancestry and national origin is a protected class (of course only 1 in ~35 players are non-Citizens, so this isn't applicable). But Religion is also a protected class, so forcing a Jehovah's Witness to pledge to their nation "under God" is also a violation. Throw in that congress loves to stick their dick into the inter-state non-profit called the NFL and the league knows it'll take a hit if it fires an employee for taking a knee.

Them taking a nee at a game is disrespect to the flag and country. Speaking is not .

>we were paid 5 million to march with tiki torches
Oh no wait

>All these school shootings... whites.
Maybe if you're going by statistics
>Whites commit more murders in this country
FUCKING KEK
Someone pull up the fbi and doj graphs that disprove this in three different ways

Maybe because the nigs are chimping out over nothing while ignoring the actual issues. Also, the torchies planned an event in advance with proper permission.
This is, once again, about "blacks will be blacks, but fuck white people".

Attached: more_law.jpg (1427x883, 279K)

White people dont kill more . School shootings happen once in a while gang violence happens every day .

I love how the same people who were crying "taking a knee is disrespectful and they should have their citizenship revoked" are now using "they are at work" as their argument. In every case it's just a fallacious appeal to authority.

>If I ordered everyone at work to pledge allegiance to the country and someone said no,

id mak e sure that mutha fucker had the biggest and hardest workload in the building till he dies

kill niggers USA problems solved overnight.

Becouse people dont fucking like niggers, and gives me faith, that people dont give a shit about nigger killing cops. The cops that kill those should be given a fucking medal

that first pic wasnt televised and pushed down my throat like the assholes in pic two.

From a moral standpoint, I actually agree. Religion is about self-control and taboo. If you believe the pledge is idoltry and refuse to sin, a good Christian should be happy to accept the burden of additional work. From an ethical standpoint, I'm fairly certain that's still discrimination, but I doubt it could ever be proven as such. That being said, the REALTOR association has its own ethical standards that are far higher than that of federal regulations, and I'm almost positive my broker's license would be revoked.

They hate America, it is that simple.

schools make people go insane
propertarianism.com/2018/02/23/10124/

Attached: file.png (687x640, 131K)

Both are free speech. Quit projecting your own hypocrisy on others and try some self reflection.

Who said anything about having citizenships revoked? The argument is that if you go against the state that supports free speech you lose your platform and natural right for free speech. Yes you are technically respecting authority, but it is the authority which protects this natural right.

Attached: Think.jpg (900x900, 100K)

that doesnt take into account police on black violence

The difference is top is an organic movement composed of youth fed up with the direction the nation is taking while the bottom is overpaid entertainers who work for the same System that is responsible for the current disaster anyways. The difference is astoundingly clear.

Attached: 1491276613082.jpg (1134x1001, 219K)

Niggers are being killed by their fellow niggers. The unfortunately few times police kill blacks it's due to lack stupidity. Saged.

both are free speech. ik Jow Forums is filled with self-sucking natsocs but classical liberals hit the jackpot with free speech absolutism.

"Appeal to authority" i.e. "it's the law"/"it's not against the law" is the fallacious argument I'm referring to. Your argument almost appears to be fallacious, but it's actually a valid ethical argument that can be debated (not that I'm debating it). Good on you.

Attached: sebastian-horoszko-falkafinal-hirez.jpg (1260x1800, 438K)

>free speech on your own time and inappropriate behavior while you're at work and wearing your employer's uniform are in any way comparable

fuck this faggot slide thread.

Yes but the flag supports you taking a knee through the first amendment you fucking retard

>If you think this is free speech
Free speech would be allowing it. That doesn't preclude a positive or negative judgment of it.
>but this is inappropriate behavior
Again, free speech would be allowing it. I could still consider it inappropriate.
Am I not allowed to have my opinions?

in all fields

Attached: r u winning son.png (424x243, 31K)

I understand that a private company can regulate actions in a way that the state cannot, at least in certain situations, but i still agree the football players can say whatever the fuck they want, and the nfl is being unreasonable

Yes you are allowed to

I meant to include that but it must have been lost. You can be bigoted or politically correct, there is no wrong answer so long as you do not deny privilege based on race or sex

I agree 100%! Long live the babbling black man! May he never face the source of his real fears about his manhood and forever be an attention needy bitch!

They're both equally stupid.

Yes. You have the freedom to say whatever you want but be ready for backlash

in one pic the fellas are in their job in fromt of their paying customers
in the other they are in their free time

I move to make the squidward political party, its motto being “ every is an idiot except for me”

>literally don't give a shit about NFL kneeling
>muh racism

Attached: snap.jpg (1002x754, 153K)

>Get on your god damned knees niggers.

Attached: 189035111946.jpg (1200x1437, 590K)

One are being paid to entertain, and this upity millionaire nigger shit is not entertaining. The other are exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

If I express my 1st Amendment rights at work and talk about how Jews are sons of the devil(according to my God), then I will be fired for bringing politics in the workplace. And these shit niggers should be fired.

Sorry your jobless, communist brain can't co pretend these simple truths about living in a society.

Nigger.

Attached: 1526356218300m.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

>There is literally no difference.

My company sent out a mass email and kept a posted memo on all our home screens that they scoured all the video of that protest. They identified 3 employees and have fired them. Then they patted themselves on the back and kept reminding us for a week straight.

Exactly the same thing.

Attached: 1527145822932.png (298x415, 53K)

>There is literally no difference
I fucking hate this board.