You embrace your children but feel nothing about children being ripped away from their families

You embrace your children but feel nothing about children being ripped away from their families

twitter.com/CNN/status/1001181816278147075

Attached: Capture.png (616x717, 421K)

Yep this is exactly the stuff I need for my compilation

Attached: received_10214973564106722.jpg (808x1010, 153K)

Maybe don't commit crime?

ivanka is an american citizen. you gotta probelm with that, punk?

DOES THE MEDIA REALIZE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL THEM?

Attached: 1525228754311.jpg (1068x854, 128K)

How quickly the Left thinks the public forgets....
"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, and lawfully to become immigrants into this country." - Barrack Obama

"People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as someone who entered the country legally. When we use phrases like undocumented workers we convey a message to the American people that the government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose." - Chuck Schumer

I saw children crying on TV once.
GIVE AWAY MY RIGHTS AND REMOVE U.S. SOVEREIGNTY AS A NATION!

She's an American citizen? She hasn't been convicted of a crime?

Bill Clinton proposed building a wall across the Southern boarder during a State of the Union.

I agree, the solution is to deport all of them in the same manner,

CNN is despicable fake news.

They are the enemy, why feel anything but disgust for these invaders

Attached: so salty.jpg (960x707, 149K)

that meme is offensive and a doxable offense

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 12K)

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

Attached: 1514071034197.jpg (1004x484, 389K)

Those aren’t children they’re Mexicans

I only care about my own tribe, I'm not ashamed of that.

Shut up jew.

No man who isn't a slave fears getting doxxed.

We need to keep illegal alien families together. Make sure their kids are deported with them.

>(((children)))
>(((humans)))

Attached: daca-ms13-dreamer-spic-teen-murderers.jpg (960x540, 64K)

Families that make a conscious decision to try and cheat our system and failed. Most of the beans want their kids to be here - kind of the point. How are you this fucking stupid?

So what. They failed as parents in mexico. They only go to the us for gibs. So, technically the state would be raising them anyway. I see nothing wrong with this.

This.

Wow.
And here I was thinking cnn couldn't get any more pathetic
They actually make this news?

You embrace being the chosen one but feel contempt for your host country.

why don't we just put the family on a supertanker and sail them back down to Southern Mexico with other Mexicans?

Yea, I don't give a fuck about criminal child abusers.

Attached: Who Fucking Cares.jpg (460x708, 114K)

One reason indios bring their kids with them is that they think it makes them more likely to not get deported or at least gives them time to escape into an ethnic enclave. it gives them a good sob story to tell to the gringos. seriously, these people laugh at how gullible you are.

>You embrace your children but feel nothing about children being ripped away from their families

Right, because they're not my children, they're the children of criminals who broke my country's laws and then have the nerve to call me names because I side with my country and not him or his plight. I don't care, I don't have enough energy to care about all these people I'll never know and neither do any of you virtue signaling bigots. Sage.

>Try to enter a country illegally
>get caught
>go through the process of being caught trying to illegally enter the country
>blame people for what you brought upon yourself and your children

Underrated