HAPPENING: Wikileaks Comped?

Wikileaks is now (((Speculating))) that Qanon is a LARP and also a PSYOP?

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1000795757983780865

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1001139404805738498

They're also known for going dark during the 2016 election, not dropping the rest of the series of their numbered drops, silently removing their warrant canary, renaming all file dates to 1984 (coinciding with a giant DDoS attack that took down many sites of dissemination) then refusing to sign JA's PGP key as proof of who is still in control.

Assange is not in control of WL anymore and whoever is is clearly spreading misinformation about Q. How can WikiLeaks come out and suspect that Q is LARPing but also a PSYOP with no proof?

Just days ago they also RT this video of a girl being arrested at the beach. The recording starts after the original altercation and is obviously trying to push the anti-police agenda. This is not the same WikiLeaks from the election.

Wikileaks COMPED

Attached: comped.png (636x681, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/993607165964271616
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1001077814744018944
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1001214983445901312
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythia
twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know about Q, but Assange is dead.

>(((Speculating))) that Qanon is a LARP and also a PSYOP?

it is. are you retarded?

Finally someone influential with reach points out the obvious psy op that Q user is.

Attached: 1498930808335.png (1489x2048, 3.42M)

Assange is in the United States already.

assange is alive but being slowly tortured in solitary confinement in an embassy
q was a larp and the anons got bored

CIA is really going all out with this one. Remember to ignore all wikileaks threads and add them to your block list using Jow Forums's site settings, located in the top right of your mobile browser.

Attached: SNAP.png (300x300, 118K)

>pied piper operation
for what goal? Make us trust Trump even more? Distract from what? Explain us the progress that we all can see? It makes no sense.

I've assumed they were compromised a couple years ago with the blackout and the massive ddos that occurred. It was probably to stop a dead mans switch. The refusal to post a PGP key while also blocking users that ask it is plenty dibious. Especially since JA himself said that posting the key or his appearance at the window were the only proof of life anyone should accept.

maybe Qanon is for exactly that..discrediting Wikileaks..a self-dynamic boomer weapon of thicc proportions

Attached: rekt.png (263x167, 78K)

The Q cult is such a disturbing band of halfwits.

they're right, v easy to manipulate

>Finally someone influential with reach points out the obvious psy op that Q user is.

Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi already publicly denounced Q.

not only that they posted an insurance file over a year ago called Media Ops and still haven't released the content
meanwhile separately they've claimed that they don't just sit on document dumps. so either way they're lying

(or, possibly they release an insurance dump prior to verifying that the info is legitimate and perhaps they verified that this dump wasnt legitimate, idk) fishy either way

>>Qanon is also a PSYOP
>it is
paaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Wikileaks is now (((Speculating))) that Qanon is a LARP and also a PSYOP?

they're not wrong.

You'd have to be retarded beyond drooling belief to even believe in Q shit.

this. also checked.
Q is here the counter to wikileaks because they knew that they are compromised. Q is a phenomenon like wikileaks at the time but just even bigger.

Assange is Q.

Qanon is a total psyop that is pandering to Boomers' wishful thinking.

AFTER MILKING THAT SHIT FOR MONTHS. As far as I'm concerned Alex Jones is dead to me and has been since he said "fuck it" and went full neocon Israel first.

very telling, isnt it?

>all the gatekeepers are disavowing Q
Really makes me think... If Q was a larp, why would they go through all this trouble?

didnt assange died?

I actually believe in the initial posts until the part he said he won't be posting again. Everything after that is LARP.

Anyone can put Q in their name and make some retarded posts on here, if Q was ever real they're long gone and its shitposting larpers now.

Why are you faggots saying Wikileaks is compromised because of this?

Qanon IS most likely a pied piper operation like they said.

I dont know why people so blindly follow this q garbage

Assange is dead due to failing his own proof of life standards.

Q=WHinsider=FBIanon
The fact that qposting started here, on this board, tells you everything you need to know.

Q predicted this

Q has a tripcode you dumbass

>anyone can put Q in their name
twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/993607165964271616
>shitposting larpers could do this

Attached: 234234423423.png (602x783, 360K)

Assange is dead and Wikileaks as we know it does not exist anymore.

If Assange is dead someone would have released the password to his dead man switch folder he already has uploaded

Wow.

I didn't actually believe QAnon until now.

This.

if wikileaks says it then it must be bullshit

Still no explanation from Wikileaks as to why Assange never signed his PGP key or as to why their warrant canary was removed at the same time.

Before all of this, you cant find a single source of "speculation" coming from WikiLeaks because that is not their fucking job. If you don't think WikiLeaks is comped then why has it taken so long to address these vital details to the WikiLeaks identity?

Them Retweeting (((apparent))) "police brutality" reeks of leftist control and compromise. The video is some shit Shaun King would push to his twitter

Oh. he did twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/1001077814744018944

Attached: compedevenmore.png (640x627, 71K)

>be user
>make random predictions
>20% are true
>WOW WTF INSIDE MAN HOLY SHIT

Literally no one takes Alex Jones seriously

Theyre assuming two different things. Wikileaks wouldnt accuse anyone of being a psyop and also a Jow Forums larper at the sametime. Its just proof they arent reliable anymore and thats all.

Maybe Q is one or the other but there is no way wikileaks would say this shit without proof or documentation.

Where's Frank when you need him?

>Its just proof wikileaks arent reliable anymore and thats all.
Truth. They never were.

I NEED YOUR HELP, FRANK!

Attached: D1F81CA6-F0F9-4262-935D-A39C13FD74EE.gif (320x180, 3.43M)

It is LARP. Q is a Jow Forumsack who now has thousands of gullible boomer cuckservatives at his command.

Nice flag shithead

WikiLeaks is not comped, Q is the psyop you retarded nignog. go back to leftypol or whatever hell your from. Q larp is the worst shit ever.

Lol. I love this shit.

And i love how nobody mentions that Wikileaks is obviously right. Is Assange and WL on the same team as Trump? NO. If Trumps running psyops(he is) with his resources(Trumps deepstate) Wtf would Assange call it? Trump controls most of(should be all) of Obama's built up spy game. That's the hilarious part.

But from where WL is sitting, it's just a different US deepstate and WL is correctly skeptical. Plus all the larpers. This WL drama means nothing until some more shit goes down with Assange extradition or testimony or something. And Assange would sound like this whether he was in on it or not.

Every time you show evidence of Q’s validity shills use the following tactics.
1) quick hit and run 1 post by this ID style attacks, usually just stating anything to delgitimize q.
2) complete ignorance of evidence, even when you ask them reasonable questions like “well what kind of evidence would you need” they still just ignore the question and restate that q is a larp.
3) trying to incite q shaming, anything that makes you look stupid or the whole q following look embarrassing.
4) giving the illusion of trying to examine evidence but using absurd mental gymnastics to debunk any piece of evidence presented, it even goes so far where they blatantly tell you things like “anyone could have predicted that, this was known about for a long time, that really wasn’t a bad may for the pope”
5) attempting to classify q as a mossad psyop (least effective method)
When you actually view the evidence at hand it’s pretty difficult to just ignore it or explain it away. The bare minimum response upon viewing the evidence should be “ wow those are all pretty strange coincidences, some are even startlingly accurate, but you know I just want something more solid before I really believe, either way I will be following this because it is interesting regardless.”
The fact that we’re getting shill posts like I classified above shows that people are being paid to stifle discussion about Q, not just on here but on all platforms. What Wikileaks basically just performed was the biggest shill post against Q so far. They didn’t provide any evidence to back up their claim at all, basically just screamed larp and hoped people would buy it.
Anons I advise that you all realize what is happening here, the deepstate is being gutted before our very eyes and powerful influences are trying to get us to disregard what we’re seeing.

Nobody say that you aren't right. There is probably a Trump deep state and it is ok that WL is concerned about it BUT you need this kind of deepstate to kill another.

I would choose Trumps deepstate and you?

Ok how the fuck do i get trip s for this!!!!!!! That actually fucks with my head a little.

You got a full house

I think we've all chosen to trust Trumps deepstate. Probably won't regret it until he's long gone and some other cunt abuses it.

Qanon is the gayest shit on this site.

The time for concerns may come. But for the time to come we now have to have faith in Trump and at least for now Q.

Q predicted this

Q predicted this

no shit

The same reasons why Q would be compromised would also be reason why Wikileaks would be compromised

>Help Him

Kek

so the Order of Delphi is legit?

Attached: orderofdelphi1.jpg (2550x3300, 1.53M)

this.
its always been a dank ass meme

Attached: giphy (4).gif (666x666, 1.33M)

What is the name for a bundle of sticks?
Why is this relevant?
Is this a word used to describe people like you?
Expand your thinking, faggot.
Q

Attached: 1509736885717.png (563x517, 79K)

Wow, I expected better from the CIA. This is just disappointing.

It's me, Qanon, indeed I predicted this.
>Watch news next Friday
>Twit will enrage them
>Remember about sand strategy

Boomerz have declared Q user to be real so it is real, and millennials are awful thanks to the Greatest generation spoiling them

Boomerz are the best generation that has EVER lived

Attached: 1512762396914.png (693x711, 889K)

its not a poem if you include the bush word in your post

Q is a PSYOP to keep the Boomers from dropping dead of a heart attack on DOTR. It's fine. Everything is fine.

Attached: 63506-kybkgitrig-1500444937.jpg (1200x630, 118K)

Also, tick tock

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/1001214983445901312

Attached: ticktock(1).gif (500x300, 947K)

If you don't want to go digging from Q suggestions just follow what General Flynn is up to. You'll get a better idea of what's happening than from CIAniggerLeaks.

Oh he has his loyal legion of autists that do and buy all his garbage suppliments

If Q was a LARP, wikileaks wouldn't say that it has manipulative potential. Either Q is legitimate, or Q is a psyop and they're using distrust over wikileaks to legitimize it. Wikileaks is definitely compromised.

Alex Jones and corsi already trashed QAnon

i always knew Q was some fucking faggotry
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

im going to behead you, Tim Wise.

Yeah after milking it for months. Corsi has direct ties to the Rockefellers. It would put a smile on my face to watch him and Alex Jones die in prison for being disingenuous money hungry cowards.

Mainly AJ. Corsi just sat by looking like somebody just shot his dog.

K

Attached: 1527472067034.jpg (600x600, 46K)

>amerimutt education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythia

Julian Assange memed about Q on twitter very early on.
For instance the chess match.
There clearly is relations.

One ! means it's not a secure tripcode try again

I think the idea is that Q can say Trump is doing a good job by bombing Syria to lessen Trump's bases' opposition to him. People who love Trump aren't going to side with deepstate, but if Trump loses support, his supporters may elect someone even more ballsy.

Trump pretty much betrayed the conservative movement in favor of the same establishment fags that fought to stop him from getting elected (he literally endorsed Romney who called him a conartist).

People are legitimately starting to question Jewish influence and support for Israel, and are getting completely fed up with the state, including the police (remember Berkley?)

In other words, there may be something they see far worse than Trump. As long as establishment fags are in congress, they'll do anything they can to screw over Trump. Conservatives have shown that they won't just follow Trump, and they'll often vote against people he supports. Trump isn't controlled opp, but he is controllable to a point. See the omnibus bill. As long as they suck his dick for a while and give him some good press, he'll give in.

I love Trump and (most) of what he's done, but he's not principled. Someone who truly believes (which is no one currently elected) is a hell of a lot more dangerous to the deep state.

What? Yes it does.

the fact that wikileaks bothers speculating about something like this is a clear clue they are completely compromised

q has no real consequence, some shit verses and vague clues that may or may not happen, but nothing more. Why even bother trying to discredit q? Whether he's right or not changes nothing, he's a passive actor, his work is nothing but internet gossip. This is clear character assassination, someone with power is shitting himself

hope assange and the real wiki fellas are well

This. As for Q, I'm in the camp that initially it was a real dude but it's been a LARP for a long time now.

Q predicted these dou bles

Regardless of Q being a larp or not, he has gotten people to investigate Open Source Data. This has redpilled many people.

Attached: 67f0f05331d897113fb2b6caf4e2f63c19b379efe853741b655792c9d149684e.jpg (889x499, 103K)

The deadman switch was a bluff.

Q DEBUNKED!!!

Assange isnt dead you fucking moron. Slide this thread harder, please.

>he thinks Qanon isn't a psyop/LARP
*SNAP*

Attached: This one is going in my cringe folder.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Julian is a long time known us intelligence operative who's WikiLeaks whistleblowing website is a CIA created and operated deep cover organisation that had split with them and who's war embroiled the 2016 election.

April 29th Wikileaks officialTwitter page liked this clip
>twitter.com/wikileaks/likes youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc

Attached: 2435465.jpg (744x600, 50K)

Because they are shilling blatant falsehoods all over the net, while ripping off old people. Obviously they are going to be challwnged on theit bullshit. If only they stuck to their own forums, few would care.

Attached: DaV4jvzXcAAbFRm.jpg (1017x1200, 316K)

Q is AI mixed with intel officers behind it. Asks questions mostly, encourages crowd investigation and participation, also critical thinking in putting the pieces together.

Anything that wakes up goyim and makes them think for themselves is bad news for ((()))

Sure some "boomers" or "ecelebs" capitalize on it, what can you do. Those who follow ecelebs are losers with too much free time anyway.

Why is wikileaks even talking about him?

Great question. You’d think a common Jow Forums larp wouldn’t even be on their radar. Checked as well.

Everyone who started wikileaks is now dead. Wikileaks has been compromised for some time

KILL YOURSELF TINFOILFAG

Yeah, it's not that simple. Way too sophisticated to be a larp. Pointing out wiki bots editing pages for Brennan's company and much more.

Not to mention Q hasnt been on Jow Forums for months.