Racism Sparked Over a White Lady To Marry an Asian Guy

STPeach and Boyfriend Announce Engagement, Racist Incels Now Living Worst Nightmare

Twitch streamer Lisa Vannatta, also known as STPeach, and her boyfriend Jay are about to get married.

Vanatta broke the news in an Instagram post earlier this week, sharing a picture of themselves by the coast with the caption, “I get to marry my best friend.”

The couple’s relationship has since been in the spotlight as racist and salty trolls fill Vannatta’s social media posts with nasty comments.

Vannatta, who started streaming on Twitch more than two years ago, has received every offensive comment imaginable, from having “yellow fever” to being a “race traitor.”

Jay, who is Korean, has been targeted more often, being called “Asian manlet,” “gook,” “homo,” “Chinese” and “lucky motherf**ker,” among a laundry list of insults.

Their love story started with a game called “MapleStory,” which they both played.

Despite the backlash, Lisa and Jay are far from affected and even find it “funny.”

“We are both happy with one another. The hate doesn’t affect us or our relationship together. To be honest, we find it funny that it’s even a topic of discussion because it just seems like a such a normal thing to us,” she said.

Congratulations to this lovely couple!

nextshark.com/stpeach-boyfriend-announce-engagement-racist-incels-now-living-worst-nightmare/

Attached: 1.png (692x641, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/lisa-vannatta-st-peach-twitch-streamer-dates-asian-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meet the Twitch Streamer Hated By Salty Racist Bros Because She’s Dating an Asian Man

nextshark.com/lisa-vannatta-st-peach-twitch-streamer-dates-asian-men/

this thread is about racism thus politically related

discuss

yellow'd

Jow Forums always loses

Attached: laugh.gif (320x240, 907K)

you lost again this time, wh*Te boi

Attached: 1.gif (500x337, 796K)

i know one thing and one thing only: the ass was fat

White+Asian is the only acceptable mix.

Attached: BC7D8900-7435-4869-AF30-A52B8D30D789.jpg (1494x1646, 385K)

wh*Te subhumans, how does the fact that this 10/10 cutie prefers us BAC Big Asian Cock over you puny small dicked wh*Te incels make you feel?

Attached: a.jpg (474x590, 70K)

No one really cares. He's probably okay but I wouldn't want to be with a twitch thot, though she isn't as bad as some others.

I couldn't care less, in fact, I hope they are truly happy.

white bois on suicide watch

Attached: b.jpg (470x588, 81K)

Friendly reminder that you can't bumb your own threads.
And the last time you did this thread we BTFO you.

I am honestly envious of that recliner though. Love me a good recliner.

Most people really don't care about this sort of mix, even on Jow Forums. My guess is that the woman (and maybe also the guy) want people to be racist toward them so that they can get attention. Sure, a lot of people still don't like white women with black men, but most people won't bat an eyelid and white + Asian pairings.

>No one really cares.

?
wh*Toids really care about this so much that this beautiful couple has constantly been harassed by you on social media

you're delusional

A question for you Japan, do you really want out roasties? Let me tell you about our women, the good looking ones are like a dessert which looks pleasing to the eyes, and tastes sweet while in the mouth, but induces vomiting once it reaches the stomach. Being in Japan you wouldn't know this, but if you ever come here you will learn.

No, I'm experienced. I dated a Korean woman for a few years, and now I'm married to an Indian. 90% of people here don't care and we never got questioned, insulted, or even weird looks from anyone. The US isn't like your country where they want to burn the bed sheets at hotels after someone sleeps in them.

okay here we go.

Attached: 1519557668218.png (902x667, 67K)

Share more pls. She is stunning.

i'll keep bumping
your tears only makes me smile

jealous cuck

okay, I will hape you

Attached: 1521763396881.png (2800x1920, 1.73M)

Dayum, I wish this was me

Attached: racisswhitewomen.png (712x303, 130K)

>what is the google search

by whom? its almost consensus here that no one cares about amwf relationships.

I don't even know why I'm responding to a troll

>some LEAF jumps on a Korean dick
who gives a shit what irrelevant new worlders do?

Man, the most attractive wh*Te women really go for golden dick

Attached: 1522495185572.webm (1280x720, 2M)

I LITERALLY just came by the thought of getting cucked by an mongoloid bull.

Attached: 1520364264839.webm (480x272, 1.71M)

thread ruined by a kraut

I am sorry. I just get irritated and scared by this asian masculinity.

Attached: 2.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

>“lucky motherf**ker,”
>insult
Journalists need to be killed.

>balding dye-job roastie marries a gook
>say something please

this is peak /nupol/

I just can't handle that all the pictures of AMWFs you guys post here are actual relationships and you don't post the same set of pics never because there are millions of them

Attached: asiannumale.jpg (1010x322, 52K)

Attached: z.png (627x397, 60K)

Attached: whiteboisonsuicidewatch.png (1635x978, 1.19M)

Lol there's more and more white women into Asian guys now.

Doesn't even matter that he's a manlet, gook, chink, whatever. He's 110% punching above his weight class though.

Whenever I walk around with a white girl, the dirty looks from white boys are just pure gold. They probably hate the fact I'm like 6'2" and built as well.

jealous wh*Te boi spotted

Which country is this? Russia?

Gonna move there ASAP

Man, if a wh*Te women dyes her hair she magically becames a real blonde.

Attached: 1521584609587.png (1346x720, 341K)

wicked race mixing whore.