Just turn them in...

Just turn them in. There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's history and there never will be. Stop clinging to a misinterpretation of the outdated second amendment to the detriment of our nation.

Kids should not have to be afraid of going to school because gun owners need to have assault rifles on the off-chance they need to resist a "tyrannical government"(who has tanks, bombs, and drones).

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Attached: youcannotresistsojustgiveupyoustupidinsignificantgoyim.jpg (650x433, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
news.northeastern.edu/2018/02/26/schools-are-still-one-of-the-safest-places-for-children-researcher-says/
americanheritage.com/content/battle-athens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys faggot

Attached: bait.jpg (125x123, 2K)

Learn to spot shilling tactics against effective right wing commentators and public speakers:

>SHE'S SECRETLY A JEW!!!!
>SHE'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!!!
>SHE SAID ____ A LONG TIME AGO, HER VIEWS CAN'T CHANGE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE I SAY SO!!! NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN REDPILLED BEFORE!!
>SHE'S A SHEKEL GRABBER E-CELEB E-THOT E-WHORE!!!
>BETA BUX!! LONELY BETA MALE VIRGIN ORBITERS!!!!
>SHE BURNS COAL!! SHE'S A SLUT!!
>SHE'S A CIA HONEYPOT!!!!
>ROASTIE!!!
>YOU'RE WHITE KNIGHTING!!! SHE WON'T HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!
>LITERALLY WHO?
>SHE? THAT'S A TRANNY!
>SHE'S NOT WHITE!!! ____ AREN'T WHITE!!
>SHE'S A KUCK UNLESS SHE SCREAMS 1488 AT ALL TIMES!!
>SHE'S NOT TRAD!!!! SHE DIDN'T HAVE 10 BABIES BY THE AGE OF 18!!!
>SHE DID ____ HORRIBLE THING/CRIME IN HER PAST!! NO I DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE!!
>EVERYBODY HATES HER!!! IT'S TRUE BECAUSE I SAID IT!!
>SHE'S UGLY!!!
>SHE'S NOT A REAL JOURNALIST (ONLY I CAN DECIDE THAT)!!!
>YOU'RE THE SHILL NOT ME!!!

save this meme and sage drop it into shill threads, help clean up Jow Forums

Attached: eternal_shill.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

>Kids should not have to be afraid of going to school
Yes they should be very fucking afraid. Who in their right mind would enter a gun free zone much send in defenseless children?

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's history and there never will be.

Golly gosh jee whiz I wonder why?

>1 post by this id
But our government already is tyrannical, always has been since 9/11, this place is ran by war mongers out of Wall Street

>Just turn them in.
How are you going to make us, faggot?

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's history and there never will be.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

> Stop clinging to a misinterpretation of the outdated
Our firearm rights are not subject to the age of the documents that protect them.

>second amendment
Our firearm rights are protected by the second amendment, not granted by it.

>to the detriment of our nation.
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>Kids should not have to be afraid of going to school
Then why don't you protect them instead of making them hide behind a sign?

>because gun owners need to have assault rifles on the off-chance they need to resist a "tyrannical government"
Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm types.

>(who has tanks, bombs, and drones).
Who controls those weapons? Are the bulletproof?

>Just stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.
said the faggot that can only post once.

ill just dump this redpill here...

Attached: 1522136990406.jpg (854x590, 123K)

>But our government already is tyrannical, always has been since 9/11, this place is ran by war mongers out of Wall Street
Christ, the government bribes countries with horrible human rights violations, drug cartels, gangs and terrorist organizations. It "accidentally" murders tens of thousands of innocent people every year and purposefully murders hundreds of thousands of people every year. Not to mention how corrupt each and every government official is.

Yet they want to claim they have the moral high ground and the authority to tell us what to do?

Fuck em.

Lack of a label doesn't make a government non-tyrannical.

Then the media, specifically CNN and MSNBC needs to be heavily regulated since they have knowingly put out patently false information to undermine a lawfully elected president. News coporations like CNN or the TV existed during the times of our forefathers. The news is being weaponized.

You see how this works you fuck boy?
-Sage

>Lack of a label doesn't make a government non-tyrannical.
Exactly.

Ask the niggers in Baltimore or Ferguson or the Branch Dividians, the Bundy's or the Weaver family if they believe the government is tyrannical.

>Then the media, specifically CNN and MSNBC needs to be heavily regulated since they have knowingly put out patently false information to undermine a lawfully elected president. News coporations like CNN or the TV existed during the times of our forefathers. The news is being weaponized.
The purpose of the mainstream media is not to tell you the truth. The purpose of the mainstream media is to make money. So they'll say anything they want to get us to watch. Brainwashing the goyim is just a bonus to them.

The people are literally paying them to be lied to.

Should have killed yourself with it baitfaggot

Maybe, just maybe there has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years because we have our amendment rights.
You cannot infringe on others rights.

You guys that want to ban guns want to live in a fairy land utopia that could never exist. It cannot exist because there are scumbags that ruin it so we defend ourselves.

We don't want a big towering wall over mexico, but we have to have it. Or we will have random acts of violence and beheadings all over the place just like over there.

It would be great if we could live in a world without pain and war, but it is just not possible at this time. You cannot just force it either by banning guns, the enemy takes that as a weakness and steps all over you.

The enemy being ISIS, MS-13 and other drug trafficking gangs, school shooters, and mass murderers, or actual foreign invaders.
The army used to say all the time in war game scenarios, that the only reason Russia couldn't beat us in a land war was because our populous was so armed.

>You guys that want to ban guns want to live in a fairy land utopia that could never exist.
They want to ban guns because they want the government to have a monopoly on force. Then they can force whatever the fuck they want on the people. (ex: throwing someone into prison because they said a 'naughty word' on twitter)

The "we just want to save lives" claim is a fucking lie.

>never been a tyrannical government
>last administration spied on the incoming administration and then lied about it

Attached: Black-Girl-Wat.jpg (599x626, 31K)

>>never been a tyrannical government
Ask the Democrats and Liberals if they think Trump is tyrannical. They wouldn't think twice about answering "yes".

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years

so is this thread where we just lie and shit post? check my naturally occurring repeating numbers you punk ass goblin ass bitch ass bitch made bitch ass bitch

sage faggots

KILL
YOUR
(((SELF))),
FAGGOT.

Also, no.

I've never said this before, so OP has the honor.

K
Y
S

F
A
G
G
O
T
T

FUCK OFF DAVID HOGG NIGGER, ENJOY MY NIGGER GORE.

IM GONNA BUY A GUN AT WALMART TO HUNT ME SOME NIGGER MEAT 4 DU DOGGS

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Attached: cocaine pepe.jpg (227x222, 8K)

>Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

I rolled this die 1000 times and only got 1-6 but maybe this time ill get the letter W!

> Who controls those weapons? Are the bulletproof?

CMON CLETUS LET'S SHOOT THIS BOMBER THAT'S 2 MILES UP WE'LL GIT EM GUD.

>Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm types.

#NUKESFOREVERYONE

Your argument is almost as retarded as the people making it.

Attached: 1506969404789.png (629x504, 36K)

No.

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's history
Bullshit. The Lincoln Administration was tyrannical.

Attached: hero.jpg (3122x4294, 3.6M)

I kinda feel sorry for those who merely want some regulations being put in the same basket as those asking for an outright ban.

Keep in mind folks; the very people who say things like this are the same ones who compare EVERYTHING to the authoritarian dictatorship of nazi germany and consider the current president and political environment to be absolutely no different than that regime. Just something to get your noggin joggin.

Attached: 1508192107736.png (541x659, 273K)

>Ask the Democrats...
No. They're idiots.

Just start killing commies.

Attached: 1516745208255.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>I rolled this die 1000 times and only got 1-6 but maybe this time ill get the letter W!
That makes no sense. Just like gun control.

>CMON CLETUS LET'S SHOOT THIS BOMBER THAT'S 2 MILES UP WE'LL GIT EM GUD.
So what happens when the pilot lands the plane and gets out of the cockpit?

>#NUKESFOREVERYONE
So the one government that has actually used nukes against civilian targets in another country is also the only government on the planet that is allowed to determine who can or can't have nukes?

>Your argument is almost as retarded as the people making it.
Hey, you're the faggot doing the will of his Jewish masters by supporting gun control.

>britain on verge of civil war
>shills still push 2a memes

>No. They're idiots.
Of course they are. But my point is that they'd claim Trump is tyrannical and should be opposed yet OP is claiming there's never been a tyrannical US government that needed to be opposed.

fuck you Hillary

no

>trump is hitler!
>Turn in your guns, we've never had a dictatorship here.

Make up your mind lefties.

>nu/pol/ replying to bait as usual
Pathetic

>>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's history and there never will be.
Can one not argue that it is BECAUSE of its citizenry being armed? lol u dummie

Attached: 1526236419181.jpg (615x410, 36K)

Worked for the gooks and the sandniggers, no? Or do you think we actually won those wars?

Attached: hmmm.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

Make that TWO POSTS, conservatard. What now? lol

But you have not used your guns to resist them, so they are not tyrannical.

If it makes no sense then why are you making the argument? You just said that you cant make assumptions on past results. It's the logical conclusion of that statement

I bet the pilot drives his plane down the highway,turns into his neighborhood, and pulls into his driveway When he gets out to go into his house, THATS when you really get him.

Unless he lands at a heavily fortified military base guarded by even MORE bombers. That would really throw a wrench in the plans.

Also please work on your reading comprehension and understanding a authors intent. The idea behind the nuke statement was that there should be regulations and bans on weapons that may kill large amounts of people in a short period. Maybe, I dont know, a weapon that could kill a bunch of children in a school for example.

>muh jewz.
Please leave the gene pool. There's nothing left for you to contribute.

Anti NatSoc here, one of many reasons I own scary jewish black rifles is to prevent Nazis marching down my street. But if you faggots want to take my guns I won't bother defending your asses in the race war that everyone here wants.

Call a fucking bomber to protect your house just like the Syrians, Iraqis, Afghanis, Vietnamese, etc. did...

I'm with ya bro. The Left does not concern itself with principles. Hypocrisy covered up by the MSM is the name of their game. They tell us cops are evil, that they kill innocent people, that they're ebil raycisss. Then they tell us the only ones who should have firearms... are those evil raycisss. The Left told us for eight years we can't call Muslim terrorists Muslims because it would just inspire more Muslims to become terrorists. Then they get on TV and call half of their own countrymen Nazis. I guess they don't apply the previous principle to the Nazi label. They have marches and scream in the streets over the deaths of unborn polar bears. The next week they're marching for the right to end an unborn baby's life.

Attached: LargeCooler_-_600fff.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Attached: download (52).jpg (266x190, 10K)

Attached: DomesticPC_-_600fff.jpg (480x480, 41K)

We're not the ones calling the current gov tyrannical, dumb dumb.

so the liberal position is

>there is no tyranny
>trump is literally hitler
>fuck the police
>you dont need a gun, just call the police

ok, thats doublethink though

also WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU RETARDS USE SAGE. ENTER THE WORD SAGE INTO THE OPTIONS FIELD AND THEN YOUR POST DOESNT BUMP THE THREAD

ITS A SLIDE THREAD

STOP BUMPNG SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGE
USE SAGE

S
A
G
E

Attached: 1523920466719.jpg (215x250, 6K)

Here is a concrete, objective, factual example of people who were unable to defend themselves and subject to jewish rule.

This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Attached: 10153937_439773092823470_2057200138_n.jpg (813x675, 124K)

>patrioc act
>not tyranical

>gun grab in NY
>not tyranical

>requiring people to register and get a firearm license when it's in the constitution
>not tyranical

>pre 90's the government told us to be prepared for natural disasters and nuclear fallout
>obama admins makes this people seem unstable and calls them "preppers"
>makes it legal to target them during natural disasters or times of war as state resources

>not tyranical
>creates amnesty for thousands of illegals who want to harm us native residence finacially and physically
>not tyranical

Even the most liberal brainwashed people think Trump himself is tyranical so...

You are one retarded fuckwad.

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's histor-

Attached: Sherman_railroad_destroy_noborder_crop.jpg (704x608, 280K)

Unironically yes
>spends multi billions fighting wars
>21 trillion in debt
>white guilt/foreign aid
>middle class destroyed
Seems like goat farmers won to me

>Just turn them in
That’d be the only way you’d win..
The second amendment will never be revoked or repealed.
So, nah.

Attached: A839262F-CA84-4F48-8380-4C81EA2CA5B1.jpg (500x335, 104K)

>I kinda feel sorry for those who merely want some regulations
You should because they will get the rope first

YOU MAY TAKE MY DELEGATES

BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY FREEDOM

Attached: Dahnald take the delegates theyre yours _8f3fc735cdcb3591dc30ccafca457a46.jpg (326x261, 12K)

>thinking that debt to kikes actually means anything

Subjective, emotional manipulation doesn't matter.

Objective, concrete, factual informations only matters.

Attached: bankingkikes.png (1035x814, 83K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

WHAT are YOU doing about it though? My point is that you right-wing retards whine and carry on about "muh tyrannical gubment" and say you need guns to oppose it but then you never actually DO anything.

So either 1) you are all retarded, 2) the government is not actually "tyrannical" like you say, or 3) you know the might of the U.S. military would rip you a new asshole if you ever tried to resist anything.

Which is it?

>a misinterpretation
How is it misinterpretated? The founding fathers wanted people to own guns precisely for the reasons stated by gun advocates. Not for muh hunting, but for self-defence instead of relying on the government.

Does a forward grip actually help you stabilize your aim or is it just a tacticool meme?

Ah yes, Habeeb in Iraq drinking poisoned water and dying in a mud hut of a disease he got by fucking a goat sure got us.

It makes the gun itself more accurate by lowering the axis of departure for the subsequent rounds and allows a mass shooter to more accurately fire more clips per second and kill more people.

That's why it needs to be banned.

>Never been a tyrannical government 200 years
>Abraham Lincoln's war against the south

>Australia and uk ban guns
>they were the freest, most stable democracies in the world
>tyrannical governments within a generation
really makes you think

>Just stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Have you looked in the mirror lately, fuckboi?

being protected from dangers, not putting guns in the hands of said dangers.

Of course, those asking for that clarification to be added get overshadowed by those who just want to ban guns.

No

have you actually ever fired a gun or even touched one?

Sure have, and I see a man who does not need the protection of some misinterpreted document. I don't need to hide behind an assault rifle 15 in order to feel "safe"

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over 200 years of this nation's history
Battle of Athens Tennessee.
Malheur Wildlife Refuge Standoff.

There certainly have been breaking points where the government has become tyrannical. The ONLY reason they have not encroached further into personal rights is because we keep and bear arms.

Yes, actually. I fired an ar 15 one time and it was unpleasant. Extremely loud and my shoulder was sore for a few days after. These guns aren't even fun to shoot. There is literally no point to them and they represent the worst of our nation in rgard to toxic masculinity.

Dude you are a fucking faggot.

The main danger the founding fathers envisioned was the government. I'm pretty sure that school shooters didn't enter in their equation.

Correct. John Wilkes Booth was a goddamn hero.

Are you that future former marine faggot?

What?

the easy availability of high powered assault weapons is making america LESS free, not more free.

>one time
>aren't even fun to shoot
>loud
It's a fucking gun, dipshit. A contained detonatioin of gunpowder is going to be loud.

you glow in the dark bro.

You wouldn't know if you would have a tyrannical government because you would be slowly conditioned to think so.
The founding fathers might think that the modern U.S. government is tyrannical as fuck compared to the political thought of their day.

Tyranny won't come in the form of a single conqueror that installs himself as a King and rules as a despot.

Attached: 1523220630277.jpg (400x400, 98K)

That bomber has a pilot. Pilots have families. Families are not 2 miles up in the air.

>fired an ar 15 one time. shoulder sore for a few days
>fired one time
>one time
you must be an absolute pussy. like the biggest pussy in the entire country. believe me, nobody is a bigger pussy than you.

government indoctrination centers that we call public schools didn't enter into their equation. they wanted liberty.

Yeah, I saw the same news story you larping idiot.

Attached: 1477205820999.jpg (900x594, 163K)

And did you fire it on full semi-auto?

and why do you think that is?

Attached: 1523345287206.jpg (640x960, 57K)

Can you read? The Right is not the side calling the current gov tyrannical. That's you idiots. So no, the question is not what are WE going to do about it. I'm quite happy watching people like you lose all sense of common sense and decency as the MSM leads you down the road of brainwashed madness.

yeah its surely because its so scared of faggot ass civilians with guns. not that i would want to take your guns but that's just retarded
ps. a tyrannical government makes no sense if you want to extract the most cash possible from your people

>Schools are safer than they were in the 90s, and school shootings are not more common than they used to be, researchers say

>Four times the number of children were killed in schools in the early 1990s than today,

news.northeastern.edu/2018/02/26/schools-are-still-one-of-the-safest-places-for-children-researcher-says/

Problem is now and has always been mental health. Just because the lying media says there is an epidemic that can only be cured by stricter gun laws does not mean it's true.

>I rolled this die 1000 times and only got 1-6 but maybe this time ill get the letter W!
A six sided die can only produce the values 1-6. You can roll it an infinite number of times and never get a W. Tyranny is something we have seen in the past in other countries. If I roll a 20 sided die 100 times, and never get a 1, but a couple of my friends do when using the same die, does that mean I can never roll a 1? Or does that just mean that I've been lucky thus far.

Or perhaps there's another possibility to consider: that because we have guns, we have been more fortunate.

A bomber does not have an infinite supply of fuel. It must land. The government can't keep all of its airplanes on aircraft carriers, and indeed it has many air force bases on land. Those bases are soft targets: with enough men carrying firearms, they can be taken over. Similarly, drones are generally controlled from air force bases on land, and the people who control them are often squishy and not adequately protected. In fact, I think in a civil war, they'd be the first to be taken out.

>#NUKESFOREVERYONE
Do you have any idea how costly nuclear weapons are to make, let alone the impossibility of testing them?

I love everything about the 2nd Amendment, but nothing more so than the liberal rage :^))

Attached: 1500044606019.jpg (280x147, 17K)

how does this even evolve into a thread? I suppose im just as guilty but christ, turn in my guns? Come and take them faggot.

>the most cash possible
The government can print money. Think bigger.

Hillary and Obama and the rest of the deep state was literally tyrannical. Your argument is literally brainlet level retard drivel. Suck a dick you literal colossal faggot loser.

another day, another 30 nogun faggot slide threads.
Remember to fill out the options field.
OP is a retarded nigger.

Cum and spank it.

But, it feels so good when I rub it.

>There has never been a tyrannical government in over....
americanheritage.com/content/battle-athens
/thread.

Attached: battle_of_athens_tn.jpg (610x610, 86K)