Richard Spencer: NO FREE SPEECH

I'm having a huge problem with this. I got into white nationalism because of Richard Spencer. I know there are a lot of conflicting opinions over him, but I think there's value in what he says and I'm sure there are many more like me who were introduced to this stuff because of him. In this clip he straight up says he does not condone free speech. Not just temporarily but long term as well in the hypothetical ethnostate. What the fuck? One of the biggest criticisms anyone can point out about AntiFa and the J-Left is their constant assault on free speech along with the rest of our values. Freedom of Speech is what enables all of us to speak our ideas freely and it's the cornerstone to most of our ideals. Am I missing something? Is there context to this I have missed? Please I know most people on Jow Forums hate Richard Spencer and think he's a fuckup which is fine. I want to address this problem specifically, separate from all the theories and takes on him. He's the most public and prominent figure for the alt right ideals as it is so we need to look at this in that context. Every day I get more and more blackpilled so I can understand the urge to use a little act of force and to cover up the Constitution if it means our survival. But what about long term? We can't live in an authoritarian police state. I've even heard Mike Enoch on TDS mention more than once how in the ethnostate there would always be liberals and commies and different opinions. Again, pls don't sperg too much. I know a lot of you guys are on the same page with the Fourteen Words and listen to these guys or at least are familiar with them.

YouTube Link of the specific quote...pretty sure it's from their episode on Faceberg last month on their AltRight youtube channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=-X5si3DA63w

Attached: 1.png (781x420, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PbwuAaar-qU73264169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wanting freedom of speech for subversive actors

Attached: hellofellowgoyim.jpg (212x211, 19K)

>people listening to this waste of time

Stop.

Attached: 1526312317403.png (1304x1834, 402K)

I only posted this link because they had the specific part clipped out. Not a RWW shill.
>wanting freedom of speech for subversive actors
Can you expound on what you're saying here?

I support Little 100%. I hope he can at least make it to the debates, that would be amazing. Again despite what you think of Spencer, I want to talk about this idea of limiting free speech in the ethnostate. Are we being hypocritical? Is this a bad idea? Am I misunderstanding something?

do you want george soros operating in your country?

No. But I thought the ethnostate would exclude jews upon creation. Are we talking about shabbos goys? Is this limit of speech just contained within the idea of preventing shabbos goys and subversives from undermining the values of the ethnostate to later revert it's purpose and just open the gates? Kind of like what's happened here in the U.S. - we were essentially a white ethnostate with christian european values. Over time we were infiltrated and our values have been twisted to allow shitskins in. That I can understand I guess, but isn't excluding jews from the ethnostate enough?

in the current year free speech = pilpul and slander. if thats (((free speech))) i say fuck it.

If someone is screaming obscene shit, the public will beat his arse. You forget that Whites can regulate ourselves on micro levels. All this macro planning is a waste of time.

JUST. MAKE/ FUCKING MONEY AND GET STRONG1!

>isn't excluding jews from the ethnostate enough?
no they'll just send their minions

okay so we're talking about limiting free speech to prevent subversive jewish rhetoric from undermining the ethnostate then? if that's the case then I'm 100% on board. Honestly at this point I'm about ready to rev up the RWDS, but I just don't want our host nation to be some authoritarian shithole. I'm guessing it's safe to say that's not what they're envisioning.

Spencer is fucking retarded and a bumbling idiot that not only squandered but made an emerging youth movement so toxic even literal nazis disavow the alt-right label.

Attached: commonfilth on spencer.jpg (602x1352, 276K)

>weak sucker punch and immedately flees the scene

>I FUGGIN BEAT HIM UP AND KICKED HIS ASS UP AND DOWN THE STREET YEAH

didn't this guy eat shit and was a literal cuckold?

>gets punched and runs away crying
>proves that the far-left's violent tactics DO work

they only "work" with the backing of the state and the police. if the cops looked away when our guys fought back as much as they avert their eyes to antifa violence, we would wipe these fucks off the face of the earth.

Free speech is actually an evil concept. Error has no rights, lies and evil should have no rights, communists and the like should not be allowed to publish their pamphlets and spread their doctrine. You have to understand that this idolatry of "freedom" the forefathers had was a masonic impulse, and it has led to the evil depraved state the world is in right now. You must understand that once you have a power which is right and just you can no longer allow evil to fester in society, and evil ideas like communism and the like must be destroyed by every means which includes burning their books, destroying their institutions, and executing its obstinate supporters.

And despite knowing that, Spencer the retarded fuck still led /ourguys/ balls deep into a combined ambush full of ANTIFAs and the ((((police)))) comrades, with the result being a defeat so big it fragmented the entire new right.

Attached: 1512330862315.jpg (850x400, 72K)

So fascism is the answer after all? Fuck, is there any reading I should take up on this? I don't know where to begin.

Look, I don't have a problem with dropping Spencer if he's doing more harm to whites than good. I'm just in a limbo state. I want whites to survive, but I'm still clinging on to these values and virtues I was raised with. I just don't want to discount him entirely because he's at least an into level redpill to some people. I just don't white people to die and I don't want to live in an authoritarian police state. That's all I ask

Richard Spencer is an SJW in disguise. Spencer wants to create a white communist china in the US and call it fascism.

>plz my fellow goyim, go back to hanging yourself by your precious principles! oy vey!

Attached: 1493833023316.jpg (618x348, 49K)

SAGE

How many times are you going to make this thread?

And how many times are nupol summerfaggots going to respond

SAGE

SAGE ALL RICHARD SPENCER THREADS
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>go into wgite nationalism because of (((Richard Spencer)))

You weak willed sheep. Have fun being controlled opposition

I didn't say I blindly follow him or that I agree with everything he says. I'm just saying that I was introduced to white nationalism through him because of his infamy. I saw the media sperging out about him, decided to listen to a couple of his speeches, got interested, and started down the rabbit hole.

If free speech is a core value you definitely won't compromise on, then Paleocon doctrine is more of your thing.

>the media sperging out about him.

He is a CNN puppet. His purpose is to give a face to and gather the AltRight. Just one day out of the blue CNN declares him the leader of the AltRight.

The Alt Right is supposed to have no leader. Its a faceless anonymous mob. That way it could not be controlled or infultrated. (((They))) placed him to give a face to the AltRight. Now the Sheep follow him to give a Nazi look to camera for the masses.

All of you oven dodgers shut the fuck up and realize freedom of speech never existed anywhere and since thats the case we might as well start putting some limits on subversive shit like tranny demons coming into the public school to teach 5 year olds about cutting their dicks off

Richard Spencer is a fascist. There's nothing wrong with that. We have so much filth and depravity today as a result of muh freedoms. Enlightenment ideals are what got us into this mess. We should return to Plato's Republic.

Right wing authoritarianism is the only answer.

Come out as either a faggot or an Imperialist. The old empires didn't allow free speech either. The modern governments hate free speech because it tips off all the dupes who serve the state.

You won't with the Pro White fight without breaking some eggs user. You will have to mimic the old Imperial Laws if you expect to survive.

Become an Imperialist or submit to Jewish Sodomy. Your call.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbwuAaar-qU73264169

Attached: untitled.png (500x622, 554K)

any and every opposition to free speech is a Jewish psy-op.

Richard "Mossad" Spencer, enjoy your controlled opposition, you Gen Z faggot.

Attached: booby.gif (267x200, 729K)

My biggest fucking problem with Spencer is that he's too fucking honest.

He so desperately wants to be the intellectual so he will entertain EVERYTHING, which is why he loses all his debates btw.

Sargon doesn't care about the browning of America, ideology is what matters, but he will still go chuckling and saying he actually supports stopping immigration.

Attached: 1431433378592.gif (320x240, 46K)

this. why do you want to allow jews to say whatever they want?

Richard Spencer is a shill. He never names ((them)) maybe it's because his lawyers are Jewish idk

Attached: 1527241127969.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>I got into white nationalism because of Richard Spencer

Attached: 1526799577191.png (593x605, 150K)

he's an idiot. the same fate of uk citizens being picked up on the street by anti-speech fanatics will await people like Spencer and others if his opponents gain more power and manage to shut down first amendment rights. free speech is incredibly important and must never be thrown away.

Attached: 1348096723498.jpg (2040x1578, 619K)

This is why nazis are not allowed to have free speech since they will seek to stop free speech for everyone else.