Tolerance meme

Anyone noticed how lefties and the general public act all tolerant and diverse as long as they are not affected themselves by immigration?

Like today: The bus was full with students from university and only one place next to a black dude was empty. They decided to rather stand in the bus then sitting next to a black dude. I've noticed this many timed in the public. Sitting next to a black male: Not okay.

Maybe this entire tolerance thing is nothing more then a mass hysteria. Like people are not really tolerant or pro diversity but they think that they do something good which makes them feel better and more respected by their own peers.

Diversity and tolerance are actually very egocentric things were you dont really care for others but only for your own status and they way people see you. This would also explain why lefties/antifas/commies love to live in their own areas far away from any immigrants and refugees.

The less contact on a day to day basis "natives" have the more tolerant and diverse they are because they can make themselves feel better without sacrificing anything.

What do you think?

Attached: 1526930874159.gif (1045x620, 3.74M)

Libs don't like niggs any more than us they just deny it and scream about diversity for good goy points

you are new here but that's ok
i dont mind the formatting but you're going to catch some shit. it's ok
pic related is a lawn sign that you will only see when you are outside a 10m radius of niggers
ive been posting this same thing for maybe three years, since its inception

Attached: il_570xN.1107970628_f5lx.jpg (570x562, 70K)

Anyone noticed how righties and the Fox News watchers act all intolerant and divisive even though they are not affected themselves by immigration?

Like today: Someone whined on a Mongolia Basket Weaving board about a bus being full with students from university and only one place next to a black dude was empty. They decided to make a gigantic deal out of this moment and bring it up to their autistic friends later in the day. I've noticed this many timed in the public. Whining about shit that didn't happen to you yourself: Always okay.

Maybe this entire intolerance thing is nothing more then a mass hysteria. Like people are not really intolerant or anti diversity but they think that they do something good which makes them feel better and more respected by their own peers.

Divisiveness and intolerance are very obviously egocentric things were you dont really care for others but only for your own status and they way people see you. This would also explain why righties/altright/nazis beg and plead to live in their own areas far away from any immigrants and refugees

The less contact on a day to day basis "foreigners" have the more intolerant and divisive they are because they can make themselves feel better without sacrificing anything.

What do you think?

There are two kinds of people
>niggers are fucking retarded
>niggers need all the help

>There are two kinds of people
(1) those who think there are two kinds of people.
(2) those who think otherwise.

Attached: 1527537947327.png (702x498, 157K)

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

Attached: 1506651875068.jpg (495x362, 27K)

b-b-but user, tolerance is christian...

Attached: nordic_niggers.png (1000x1000, 151K)

usually she looks legitimately retarded but in that picture I would fuck her silly

>Anyone noticed how lefties and the general public act all tolerant and diverse as long as they are not affected themselves by immigration?
Lefties are most prevalent in cities where immigration is the highest you fucking idiot.

How fucking utterly naive and stupid do you need to be to even remotely believe in any of the things listed on that sign past the age of nine years old? People who believe those retarded and juvenile views are either literal downies or live in something ridiculous like a 99.7% white region of the country.

Attached: tumblr_opyds0dBvF1v4a8wfo2_1280.png (1280x556, 478K)

Stockholm syndrome, user.

*SLLLUUURRRRRPPP*

Upper middle class white women. Fucking cancer.

What was her name again? I remember seeing her on youtube talking about various slightly redpilled things and I subscribed, but I couldn't stand her voice so I unsubscribed and then a few weeks later she goes full Heil Hitler. Fucking funny as fuck.

right
it's just a lack of exposure combined with a desire to hyper-signal
this one is on signs all over this town. it's one of the wealthiest towns in the entire country, and most neighborhoods are 95-100% white

Attached: a140c5_5a6deb0e317240e7b2bd2d3fdc8169ae-mv2.png (834x264, 534K)

Wow, your penis must be pretty small if you are able to say something so pozzed that it makes its way right into my new cringe compilation. *Snap*.

Those who obsess over comfort are often tolerant so that they avoid conflict, and therefore interrupt their comfort. But struggle is essential to be moral and strong; which these people are not. Seeing that the left enjoys tolerance but distances itself from the strife it causes is the one of first pills people take to doubting their reasons.

Who is this semen demon

>kindness is everything
Mistaking politeness for moral goodness is everywhere these days. A mean man can be a good man.

Seriously please someone tell me who is this succulent succubus.

with that hairline??
be careful man
sage this because there is no momentum now in this