IT'S HAPPENING IN BRAZIL IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!! HEADING FOR DAY 9

WE ARE EXPERIENCING THE *TH DAY OF THE TRUCKERS' STRIKE AND EVERYTHING HAS ALREADY STOPPED

THE MAJORITY OF THE STATES COUNTRY WIDE HAS NO FUEL.
11 AIRPORTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF FUEL.
VEGETABLES, GRAINS AND MEAT ARE STARTING TO RUN OUT EVERYWHERE
WATER SUPPLY IS COMPROMISED AS CLEANING CHEMICALS ARE LOCKED IN THE ROADS
FOOD IS ROTTING EVERYWHERE AND NOT ARRIVING TO THE SUPERMARKETS
THE GOVERNMENT HAS SENT THE MILITARY AND THE POLICE FORCES AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AS THEY HAVE SIDED WITH THEM
THE TRUCKERS BASICALLY WANT 2 TAXES TO BECOME NIL BASICALLY REDUCING THE PRICE OF FUEL BY 50%
OIL WORKERS WILL STOP ON WEDNESDAY
UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS SUSPENDED COUNTRY WIDE
GOVERNMENT CHANGE EMINENT AS TRUCKERS NOT ACCEPTING GOVERNMENTS AGREEMENTS

>mfw after 23 days of truckers' strike in Chile the Allende government was replaced by Pinochet
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reuters.com/article/us-brazil-transport/brazils-truckers-protest-drags-on-despite-dispatch-of-military-idUSKCN1IR0L3
NEWS:
TEMER HAS SIGNED A PEACE DEAL AGREEING TO MOST OF THE DEMANDS EXCEPT TAX CUTS, BUT TRUCKERS STILL NOT MOVING!!!
LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=m6Do0OUxjrE

Attached: 1502583543687.png (2518x1176, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I
g1.globo.com/sc/santa-catarina/noticia/2015/09/professora-ensina-portugues-de-graca-imigrantes-no-sul-de-sc.html
globoplay.globo.com/v/4644052/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the who?

First for anime

Attached: 1527521927752.png (1280x720, 760K)

op is larping

Fucking Brazilians imagine how comfy you fuck must be.

Attached: 1527476384372.jpg (979x719, 79K)

Both my classes and work got suspended, i'm enjoying the fuck ot of this

why haven't you beaten the fuck out of a kike today?

Attached: stRzj4k.png (1000x1000, 587K)

>Implying globalist capitalist cock sucking Pinochet was good

What are we gonna do about the jews?

Attached: ghana niggers.jpg (1000x666, 241K)

haha great meme, do you mind if I save it?

Attached: ass.png (410x474, 213K)

get out cancer of the nation

Attached: political spectrum of brazil.png (1274x742, 123K)

>MEAT ARE STARTING TO RUN OUT
since they let live cargo through the two butcher shops near me have been full with all cuts available
>mfw stocked to the brim with meat
>raw meat diet for the next few weeks now
>feels like a freak lifts going up like crazy
he was right

Attached: thethirdeye.jpg (480x360, 16K)

is the happening cancelled?

Attached: 1506144534546.jpg (482x453, 23K)

nop still going

Am rather comfy, to be honest.
>sitting on my chair
>warm blankets
>cup of tea
>wonderfully quiet outside
>most entertaining shitstorm in years

saved

Attached: 1527537178804.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

Well it does say you're running out of meat...

>that pic

Attached: 1519767685884.jpg (800x748, 81K)

in decades I think, even my parents are trembling despite having gone thorugh the dictatorship

stay safe brazil bros

Attached: 1525405942745.jpg (1277x1364, 373K)

Stick it in your ass racemixing kike scum, I'll defend my people to death

Attached: jew.webm (720x404, 451K)

MY SIDES! HAHAHAHAH!

I bet. : )
Brazilians love to enforcar (extended holidays). This thursday is corpus christi holiday, just enforcar the entire week using the strike as reason. : P

good goy, keep fighting against the wrong enemy, you are doing good

Attached: jew.jpg (533x585, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I

Attached: 1525297568218.jpg (906x1218, 434K)

I miss those days

It's different. I was in Denmark, I know how shitty you scandinavian guys have because of that, but yours is a more "don't be a fucking show-off, just be a cog in society", from what I could gather, while ours is more of a "who the fuck does he think he is? let's gossip behind his back and try to take his stuff".

Sorry to hear it then, dude.

>mfw this is an anime where all protags dies

Attached: tumblr_m02xl8WFii1qg39ewo1_500.gif (499x300, 427K)

;_;

Attached: chise.jpg (859x591, 288K)

>Temer! Just let me run for president!
>Let me run for president and I'll let you be my VP
>It's the only way we'll both survive! We'll, be in power forever
>...
>T-Temer?

Attached: lula-afp.png (740x464, 414K)

Fuck you scum

Is there anyone around who can still claim the throne and restore the Empire?

One day you will realise that niggers score way lower in IQ tests, commit most of the crimes, have a shit culture and are lazy to a point where they give up on their ambitions. Naturaly, the more niggers a country has, the worst it is. You can't find a single good country with high nigger population.
The jewish plan to destroy white civilisation in order to take full control of the whole world is to bring niggers to white nations because they know that niggers will ruin white countries

What particularly worries me is that once RS falls for good, it's only a matter of time before SC does. I know their ancestry is more intact, but they are also a much smaller population in a smaller state. I'm thinking that if RS falls, the entire south does, because Paraná is already under the influence of SP and SC suffers heavy influence from us. Hell, the local Globo affiliate, ((RBS)), from the ((Sirotsky)) family, has been doing pieces on welcoming senegalese immigrants, both here and in SC. Example:
>g1.globo.com/sc/santa-catarina/noticia/2015/09/professora-ensina-portugues-de-graca-imigrantes-no-sul-de-sc.html
>globoplay.globo.com/v/4644052/

Pic related was also a huge red flag for me, and it has been years. I don't know what to do except redpill as many whites as I can. They even put a nigger mayor in a small town where I had never seen a single black person before.

But when you go to the jewish neighborhood in Porto Alegre there are no niggers, of course. That's only for the goyim.

Attached: 1527456520328.jpg (404x589, 80K)

Iirc, yes, there are some descendants of the royal family still alround.

The media really think people give a fuck about em

>pic
Fucking cringe!
And yeah, Paraná feels more like southeast than south. Or at least Curitiba feels.

Stop falling for Jow Forums issues. Declining white people might be a problem up there, but it's not a fucking problem at all in Brazil. You're going off on a tangent about something that doesn't even matter. No pure whites means no c*ck mentality.

yes, the emperor's daughter had tons of children. These are the current pretendents to the throne

Attached: 26230430_2095970100639569_7720083140661802789_n(1).png (886x932, 364K)

I think we don't even need to resort to IQ to justify our stance, because that suggests that a high IQ non white is "good enough". It's very simple, it's ingroup preference, a survival mechanism, just like any other race has in its natural state. Hell, Rockwell gave a speech at the Nation of Islam in the 60s. The problem is the constant propaganda telling people to mix. If they were left to their own devices they would breed with their own.
Of course the large mixed race population makes it a deeper issue, but obviously creating more mixed people will only feed the problem, so once again the solution is everyone having children with their own phenotype. Brazil is the greatest example one could have that shit such as ""bleaching"" does not work.
And don't forget whites are less than 10% of the world's population, if every mixed person feels entitled to "being bleached" what will happen is the extinction of the white race, not their bleaching.

Attached: enemy of the state.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

Only me

No one will be as based as Pedro II so I don't give a fuck.

although a more stable gov may be a good thing in the end.

SPBP

9if only American truckers had these balls

Shut up Commie schwein.

We were a pretty good country in Imperial Times despite having the biggest nigger population of the world. The whole hypothesis of the white supremacist movement is basically correlation = causation and "IT WASN'T TRIED SO IT DOESN'T WORK" tier arguments. You guys can't come up with a single argument over people having lower IQs or other shit actually make society worse or better, if anything most of the western society was built on Christianity and Capiltalism, you guys stand for the exactly opposite of Western Civilization

Ultra comfy

Attached: 1526212147671.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

NO MORE YUM DELICIA FOR MULATTO MASSES!

Seems to me the corruption problem is so deeply entrenched you would need to purge the entire political class and rewrite the constitution. Since the leadership would never agree to this legally, the only way to do it is by force. But then the question is who has the right to carry it out? The generals would have to invent a right to it if they staged a coup, or the population would have to find new leaders and back a peasant revolt. Both not good options.

A claimant to the throne on the other hand would have some traditional legitimacy and if the monarchy was restored could do what the King of Spain did in the 80s and order the promulgation of a new constitution

Go fuck yourself jew, stick your racemixing apology up your ass. Just leave whites the fuck alone, it's that simple. I'm not talking about a 4th reich or anything like that, just leave them the fuck alone.

But high IQ doesn't mean economic prosperity, a better culture does. Japan has a high IQ population, and yet their economy is in the shitter and has been that way for over two decades and a half, only being less shitty because of the big US of A coming to their rescue every time (who can cause Japan's death if he so much as catches a strong cold, so dependant of the american economy that japanese is). Same could be said about Italy: high IQ, one of the worst GdP/Debt ratio. And Greece too, for that matter.

Reminder that the government has everything under control.
:^)

We are leaving you alone, it's you that can't stand the fact that some people might knock up a nigger and have mulatto children

>Seems to me the corruption problem is so deeply entrenched you would need to purge the entire political class and rewrite the constitution.
I guess, but I don't have faith. It would just lead to the same issues down the line. Our political system is a result of our culture, like I said last thread. People are still going to hate the winner and try to sabotage him, work the system for their short-term gain at the expense of everyone's long term, think the rules don't apply when they don't want to, and laugh it all off like it's just some big joke.

Racial segregation doesn't equal white supremacism you retarded cunt. Blacks are better in Africa and whites are better in Europe, in the new world you can translate that according to each environment's similarity to each continent. I had a Persian friend in school who had vitamin D problems every winter, and she wasn't as dark as a nigger. Mulattos were always sick. On the other hand, you can expect they would fare better somewhere like Pará.
If you weren't a retard you would have read the part where I said Rockwell and the Nation of Islam were ALLIES. Rockwell wanted a white ethnostate, and they wanted a black ethnostate, and they were FRIENDS because they weren't supremacists, they were segregationists. Now stop spewing jewish rhetoric you useful idiot.

Attached: rockwell elijah muhammad.jpg (1024x692, 111K)

>Our political system is a result of our culture, like I said last thread.
If that was true people wouldn't revolt and would feel themselves representated by them
I don't give a shit about your nazi theories they don't belong here. You are in the wrong country to preach for it

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah muh niggers stealing muh white waifu!!!!!!!!!!1111111
He says, as he sits on his room doing nothing to actually make a white girl fall for him

These truckers are showing the world how to bring a government to its knees....and then suck cock.

It is glorious
They are pulling off what people used to talk about: Let us all stop going to work to show the government our solidarity....well the trucks are making sure there is no fuel for cars...

That's because modern economics is controlled by kikes, as you likely know. Germany is doing very well economically, but we know they have a load of problems. Shekels are not the only thing that matters in life. Survival of the tribe comes before anything else, because once a group is demographically assimilated there is no going back, especially a minority group. I wouldn't mind blacks if they kept to their own. ""Integration"" has been extremely pushed by jews for a long time, left to their own devices people choose to be among their own. Of course there is the eventual oddity, but they don't amount to any consideral portion of the population and are generally treated as outsiders once they turn their backs to the group. Again, this only happens without the influence of jewish propaganda. The reason things are so distorted nowadays is because they are blasting propaganda 24/7 all around us.

Attached: white family.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

>peace, justice, equality
>babies, puppies, kittens

Meaningless slogans

Attached: Jew_Toast_kek.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Calm the fuck down, you're losing coherence. The only thing I care about IS to leave everyone alone. That goes for whites being able to breed with themselves, but also makes me go against any attempts to enforce races to only breed with their own.

One thing to note is that by leaving this situation by itself, pure whites will naturally fade away into the gene pool. That's the point of my other post, this doesn't matter to Brazil. You have to stop copying shit Jow Forums says and look at our reality as it is. There are primordial differences in Brazil and Europe and they will only increase in the future, so let's make sure we're looking properly ahead instead of running in circles in the hopes of honoring a culture that worships Muhammad's black cock.

Attached: 66107636_p0.png (430x430, 138K)

>Shekels are not the only thing that matters in life
Fuck money, I just a want a gun that I can take to the range to fire some rounds

That's because slavery was legal during most of Brazilian Empire, I am not saying slavery is a good thing, It is terrible and should have never happened.
As said, race is a mechanism that keep the people united. Brazilians are not united at all, resulting on a lack of compromise with each other (see corruption)

wheres the original uncensored

Careful little Parkland faggots. I doxxed 80+ ppl off of David Zoggs twitter a few days ago. I am about to school up a few others, and make a business out of it. Hold on to your pussy hats, faggots.

Also, when your such a fucking queer, you have to sit next to your friends and jock their shit b/c everyone else on earth thinks it's so faggy. I'd be careful...careful my entire little 'may may center' doesn't end up in IR Gay pr0n.

Attached: Ryan Deitsch Meme Master Cocked.jpg (400x400, 38K)

>If that was true people wouldn't revolt and would feel themselves representated by them
People are revolting because they hate the government (big surprise there), because they also feel robbed by high taxes, so they can sympathize with the truckers, and because brazilians just wanna watch the wolrd burn (hueahuea zueira it has no limits!). It has nothing to do with them wanting the well being of the nation or Brazil's long term prosperity. Heck, they will gladly get behind whatever "tax cut" or other policy they put in place to reduce gas prices, even if it means the whole country paying twice the price a couple of years down the line.
Remember 2013? It ain't about 20 cents? How much are we paying for comute now?

Well I'll treat them as outsiders, burn the coal/drill the oil pay the toll. The thing is this is not enough in a time when there is an active effort by our enemies to subvert racial notions, and they target all races, not only whites. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself, just go take a look at the alliance between Elijah Muhammad/Malcolm X and George Rockwell. If you're gonna be a dumb nigger and only keep spewing "yo, where da white womynz at" then I'll no longer waste my time. You're just yet another number in the statistics.

Attached: zug zug.jpg (541x779, 70K)

literally HOT

So you are basically implying that every civilization but the nazis were kike puppets?
> Brazilians are not united at all, resulting on a lack of compromise with each other (see corruption)
Ah yes, hence why we are striking country wide right now, because we are not united right? God you guys push the same shit every single day. You guys are like the government now, trying to push a fake agenda to convince people of bullshit

I don't give a shit about your jewish theories they don't belong here. You are in the wrong website to preach it. If you want to discuss the wonders of multiculturalism fuck off to faceberg

Attached: racemixing.png (631x864, 445K)

BASED!
I promise not make any more monkey related jokes or call all brazillians trannyfuckers or insult you lot in a hurtful way if you do switch to a Fascist or similar government. Oh and if there's a war I'll try to come and fight for you unless South Africa goes down in civil war first.

What for? Interested in seeing 14 year old poontang you fucking degenerate?

if you brazilians were smart, you would start your own trucking company right now backed by the government. make some money for a month then sell the company to an investor and watch him get ass blasted by union truckers. this is capitalism at its finest.

Bazinga.

> It has nothing to do with them wanting the well being of the nation or Brazil's long term prosperity. Heck, they will gladly get behind whatever "tax cut" or other policy they put in place to reduce gas prices, even if it means the whole country paying twice the price a couple of years down the line.
If that was true they would have accepted Temer's deal, you are just trying to find excuses to push your leftist propaganda

delete this right now

Attached: 1526283455167.gif (500x282, 1.64M)

>call all brazillians trannyfuckers
Was that supposed to be an insult?

Attached: 1517515889007.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>start your own trucking company
Okay, good...
>right now
Let me give a lesson on our bureaucracy...
>backed by the government
Make that two.

shut up kike

Attached: 680E2B2D-6DE6-40E8-943B-883486A799D4.jpg (640x940, 482K)

Do you know me personally? Good projection

You know who gave them that banner

Please quote where I said people should be forced to breed with a certain race. I said WHEN LEFT ALONE that is the choice their make, as we can see throughout history. In my city there weren't even niggers to racemix with, they started being brought here recently by the government. If some girl wanted to leave town to look for a black man she is free to do so, just as we are free to say we don't want her back because that's not how things work here.

I said *modern* economics. Most of the problems we are facing are a result of increased globalism. Your average british girl would never see a paki in her life until not that long ago

>Do you know me personally?
Yes

You know what is the first step for a communist uprising? Create a divided society and create the whole oppressors and oppressed. You are literally no fucking different from a communist but instead of blaming capitalists to defend the proletariat, you are creating an immaginary struggle (whites are oppresed, minorities are the oppressors) to justify your own cause. You are no different from a leftist. If anything you should go to facebook you fucking leftist, you only want the ruin of our country for your own autistic ideals

>hence why we are striking country wide right now, because we are not united right?
self interests

Its arealdy over. Stop dreaming
Things are arealdy going back to normal and a alot of states are unnafected
The police are just fining and arresting them to oblivion and they cant do shit

Attached: kms.gif (128x128, 155K)

>leftist propaganda
Anão, please... I actually work inside politics, I couldn't give less of a crap about left/right if I tried. Those right wing politicians you seem to support, at the end of the day, meet with the left wing ones you seem to hate and have dinner together. And this is not a figure of speech.

We need to ship a bunch of recording equipment to the ghettos of south america so we can get better liveleak material

I dunno I heard your trannies are being bashed and killed for being ugly and for being trannies. So I figured I'd call you the opposite and say your whole nation are trannyfuckers that tried to make monkeys into trannies just so they could fuck them, then eating them.
So anyway is the shitstorm fun even when it's really close to you?

Do truckers not have to eat? I wonder (((who))) could be backing them.

Unions are a disease.

>is the shitstorm fun even when it's really close to you?
Kinda, yeah. It's a scary kind of fun, like a horror movie.

t. Temer/Globo
Depends on how fun you consider paying 4,90 reais (roughly 1,20 dollaridos) for a liter of gas to be.
Other than this, I've only noticed some fruits and vegetables missing from the supermarket.
Boring happening/10

You talk as if the strike was something the entire nation planned. A bunch of truckers decided that amongst themselves and the population jumped on the bandwagon later on because everyone hates the government. Further, you are insisting on fixating on the trucker strike example, when you can look at pretty much any year before that as proof Brazilians are NOT united. Maybe during the World Cup, but that doesn't amount to much, does it? Other than Globo audience, of course

People and farmers.

They prob knew it was coming and are stocked up

>start your own trucking company right now
yeah taht would take like 3 months minimum to get all the paper needed here
then 4 months to be able to employ someone
then a few weeks trying to find employees
by then we would not even be brazil anymore

They are holding the groceries of the entire country hostage.
Pretty safe to say they are feeding themselves. I was on the road friday and saw even some barbecues going on.