28 May 2018

>28 May 2018

>All the US bases around the world are now used for Humanitarian Purposes only
>US troops have withdraw from the Middle East, Korean Peninsula and every other part of the World
>Military got a 75% Cut in their funding
>Israel declared a State sponsor of Terrorism and its needs to be denuclearized or face sanctions
>Iran is now USA Greatest Ally
>Great Green Wall in the US-Mexico border
>Hillary in Jail for War Crimes
>Non-White immigration to the US decreases due President Stein helping in improving those shitholes
>Jerusalem is the Capital of Palestine

WHY YOU DIDNT LISTEN

Attached: stein-mag.jpg (700x632, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE
gp.org/platform
ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Iran_nuclear_deal
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=tghU3P5tjHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I voted for her.

You left out the most important thing.
Though to be fair, she usually left it out when she spoke publicly.
Ranked Choice Voting.
Green was the only party that included it in the platform.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y3jE3B8HsE

Green Party faggots are just Marxists in disguise.

Attached: 1514499612703.jpg (432x432, 43K)

We won't be out from GOP rule until the Dinocratic Party gets out of the way so the Greens can be the party of the left. Dems will never win an election again, they're just in the left's way.

Weird that was the only party that know the jew menace uh?

what would happen if green party and tea party collude after deciding that the cabal is the greatest immediate common enemy

They really should, they'd be more representative of the factions in America than the current """two""" party(s).

They'd have to agree on their common goals, such as getting rid of the one party system, Ranked Choice Voting, which is the best way to achieve that. Severe reduction in overseas military adventuring. Legalize weed. That sort of thing. Then they can take over, fix those problems, and then split back into two parties to figure out the rest of it. Similar to when the federalists and antifederalists banded together to kick the Brits out.

If the DNC hadn't gotten in the way, we'd have President Stein now instead of Trump.

Steinposting is a distant second to Jeb!posting

Attached: 991.jpg (643x648, 61K)

Out

Pic related is her granddaughter
Would you, Jow Forums?

Attached: f63929e3b0a061198b3.jpg (2072x1753, 925K)

I'd prefer Jill.

¡Jeb! was the ultimate of mainstream neocon though. Stein is more of an outsider than Sanders. So...

(((Stein)))

Got an opening line for you.

Attached: b58.gif (500x277, 349K)

Because she was actually the one taking Russian money

>Seduce granddaughter
>Enjoy relation but mainly use it to get to Stein
>Become her campaign manager
>Take a louder more aggressive approach
>Call out all opponents for their crimes, go further than Trump and set specific dates by which (if elected) they will be locked up
>Reversal of the worst liberal policy, the anti-gun one
>Get rabid armed leftists riled up
>Election results don't matter anymore

Better than the Saudi money Hillary was taking.

Her eyes are up there user.

Attached: bSXNUCW.png (634x843, 578K)

>Seduce granddaughter
>Enjoy relation but mainly use it to get to Stein
>Become her campaign manager
>Take a louder more aggressive approach
>gilf incest 3some

Better plan

Dayum! I would do everything to her, after getting enthusiastic consent of course.

I find her lazy eye to be quite qt

user! N-no...
That would be...wrong.
...so wrong...
...so deliciously wrong.

supported her before trump now I support her again
Honestly she is perfect in almost every way

gp.org/platform

Anyone who doesn't vote Green must hate freedom.

Her son actually just got married this weekend. Have a relative that was invited. Wonder how a wedding works when people there are probably more interested in her than the bride and groom.

thinking n a threesome desu

migration is sadly one of them, but the environment and the economy are far too important

Post rare jills now

Attached: jill-stein.jpg (618x410, 50K)

This

Dems took a hard turn to the far-left around 2013 and the party has been crashing ever since. The funny part is that they just keep doubling down.

Attached: 77f124253.jpg (837x673, 350K)

Because she's a con artist.

Jill Stein is unironically based desu

Well, the people who were invited probably knew the bride or groom first and foremost. I doubt they invited a bunch of randos who only knew of Stein.

Who is this woman?
>(((stein)))

Jill Stein = Old guard communist subverter.

Attached: loliticians15757859.jpg (1000x1506, 687K)

Truly the most based candidate in recent history, only rivaled by Ron.

>Dems took a hard turn to the far-left around 2013

Their party is a mess that abandoned all its values. In 2001 the Dems went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far to the right because of 9/11. I mean, look at who they've run since then. Kerry, Obama, Hillary. All people who supported the majority of Bush policies. From the perspective of a 90s Democrat, the Dems and Republicans now. But for some reason they added all these SJW ideas too, it just doesn't work, every single person is turned away by one part or the other of their policies.

Uhm...are we sure "Jews" aren't just white people who larp as Middle Easterners...?

Maybe if you compare her to normies. Compared to other politicians she's a beacon of sincerity and honesty.

I wish they weren't such socjus warriors.
I don't understand why they pander to spics and negroes so much, they will only vote democrat.
Her policies about democracy economy and the environment are great though
The environment is far too important for cultural reasons.
Jill is the only candidate who cares about democracy, and the environment, which is the core of every nation's culture

I don’t get why they’re anti-nuclear power, modern plants are the safest and cleanest energy sources

She and her party are anti Zionists
Green party btw

I approve of this thread

Attached: furrwave.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Storing waste, and uranium is a scarce reaource. The nuclear waste harms the environment heavily.
Renewables are the nationalist choice as they can make a nation self sustain itself and declare independence from the outside world.

Ironically, I don't really care about the environment. I think it's one of the Green weaknesses because most of the money in politics comes from corporations that are very much against Green environmental policies, and if they gave up on those they might be able to play the game without the deck stacked against them.

What matters most to me is their policies on voting and government. Things like Ranked Choice Voting and proportional representation. If we got those things going wed have a legitimate government. Once we actually have a representative government, at that point whatever happens it's the people who get the credit/blame.

Cause of nuclear waste.
Personally I don't care, we have plenty of places to store it. But you asked, so, that's their reasoning.

Please leave, Mr. President of France

In my opinion the culture of a nation is formed by its environment, the environment is such an important part to culture and tradition that it has to be preserved or the country will degenerate into a cultural wasteland without recovery.
We live in nature we need to preserve it. Nationalism comes from love of the nation and its nature. The nature is the essence of a nation.

I can get behind that.

hnnnnnggg

Tell a nuclear lobbyist you're for it so long as private industry pays for everything (incl. cost of capital and insurance premiums) and watch him start kvetching.

Attached: JID.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Won't vote for her. If she's not president, there's a chance I could titty-fuck her.

Attached: milkies.jpg (800x546, 52K)

Pulling that recount stunt. Fuck her.Insuring voter integrity my ass.

>>All the US bases around the world are now used for Humanitarian Purposes only
>>US troops have withdraw from the Middle East, Korean Peninsula and every other part of the World
>>Military got a 75% Cut in their funding
>Implying those would be good things

>>Iran is now USA Greatest Ally
>Implying Iran's current government hasn't been hardcore anti-America since it began
Not to say that it's not understandable, but there's no way Stein could have turned Iran into a US ally.

Better chance if she is president. She supports sex-workers rights and would show it by, instead of fundraising dinners, having fundraising gangbangs.

But anti-isreal.

Attached: Shadman2.jpg (800x450, 56K)

They are, Trump said that is time to the US stop being world police.
>doubting jill about turning iran in a ally
>"supported the Iran nuclear deal because she thought it was a first step towards creating a nuclear-free world. She also thought that the deal "addressed a threat that does not exist."
ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_the_Iran_nuclear_deal

Jill Stein General when?

in 2020?

Or maybe now, Jow Forums would be a bigger treat to the entire world if we get to meme a Third Party candidate into the White House

>They are, Trump said that is time to the US stop being world police.
Vast oversimplification. Someone will be the world police, and we're the best option. The problem is how we've been doing it, not that we've been doing it at all.

>>"supported the Iran nuclear deal because she thought it was a first step towards creating a nuclear-free world. She also thought that the deal "addressed a threat that does not exist."
That wouldn't make Iran a fucking ally you moron.

At last I truly see...

>Green Party faggots are just Marxists in disguise
They're more honest about it than the Dems 2bh.

I like the way you think.

Attached: 1476029012724.jpg (384x408, 32K)

It would be, when Stein declares isreal a terrorist state, who would be our new greatest ally then?

Just imagine. With Israel itself on the negotiating table, we can get whatever we want.

"Alright guys, we need your governments to become much more secular, this list of uppidy Imams turned over to our custody, lower oil prices, and in exchange...all this land goes back to being Palestine, all of it. Those Jews that want to leave get a tropical island (We've got a bunch of them) to found a new state far away from you, any Jews that stay are yours to handle as you wish. Deal?

>military budget cut 75%
>best korea laughs as he sends icbm's to California a new asshole
>putin invades yurop and annexes all of it
>us is invaded by a mexican cartel and cucknadian coalition because we dont buy enough coke or let enough refugees in
Wew lad

Better than the current state of affairs.

She's more qt than sexy, imo

Attached: 1511883179620-YM_JillStein_Couch_Vice_06_17_cropped.jpg (2011x1131, 2.38M)

>implying you wouldn't go back to her place for hand candy after bingo and let nature take its course

NOICE

"Jill Stein said she would have tried to preempt conflict between North Korea and South Korea "through a vigorous policy of engagement."

I'm sorry things are so rough for you right now.

>she has small tits so you just know they're still perky

Attached: e07.jpg (480x542, 42K)

>I'm sorry things are so rough for America these part two decades
FTFY

Damn right they are, user. Perkier than Hillary's saggy old bags. All Hillary's corruption and evil has aged her excessively. Jill eats right and feels good about herself and the things she does, so her body ages very gracefully.

is Jill Stein the hero we need? Or the one we deserve?

both

Maybe. I think there's a stronger case for need. Trump might be the one we deserve, as a punishment for all the bad things we've done.

>

Attached: 1527163062562.png (425x470, 424K)

Attached: 1470198463117.webm (402x702, 2.79M)

Definitely the hero we need.

The UK, like it's always actually been since WW2.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=tghU3P5tjHY

Attached: 1522694263772.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Oh that CNN thing was hard to watch back then. The DNC was imploding, NeverTrump was still a thing, and it looked like there was a real chance for a third party that year and she totally blew it. I was sitting there watching wanting to scream at her, "Every time you open your mouth, mention Ranked Choice voting," it's the most appealing part of your platform and the part that most distinguishes you from the mainstream parties.

I'd like to see her blow more things if you know what I mean

Oh I do, Jane, and I agree.

We could only dream of her actually doing this

We can only dream of an America so great.

I'm too jaded. Probably controlled opposition. Im convinced all parties by their nature are corrupt.

Also the system is designed to block any real reforms. Congress or judges can block everything.

>Probably controlled opposition.
Maybe, but we have to take the chance. Better to vote for the lie of freedom than the truth of oligarchy.

>the system is designed to block any real reforms
I'm hoping Stein would do what I wanted Trump to do, lead a revolution to tear down the system and let the people build a new government from the ground up.

Sorry, no refunds.