HOW TO HELP TOMMY

Go onto British social media pages and post redpills about Islam in the UK that are so strong that native brits would get locked up for years over it. Do this repeatedly. What are they gonna do, extradite you for hate speech? I'd like to see the understaffed British legal system go that far when there are so many racists at home that they still haven't arrested.

Attached: TommyGun.png (1000x500, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
hooktube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo
youtu.be/ot0QbFKSvMU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5777821/Tommy-Robinson-far-right-supporters-protest-Downing-Street-arrest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
metro.co.uk/2017/05/12/protests-outside-court-as-29-people-are-told-they-face-trial-for-rape-and-exploitation-of-children-6632078/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah and all the other kinds of shit foreign agents tell you to do and you run off to do like an errand boy for the enemy.

My suggestion is for non-Brits only

He knowingly broke the law.

The only concerning thing is the gag on media.

>This law concerns me
>But if you knowingly break it you deserve to be abused in prison for 13 months

Everyone should be breaking this law

What would be helpful is American anons becoming fb friends with brits. Then either posting strong stuff to their wall or commenting on things they comment on. That way they reach the british public.

clever

Attached: tommy.jpg (567x289, 56K)

Haha, WTF

That's a good strategy, it would redpill millions.

OH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH
ARE TOMMEH RUBINSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

Attached: 3657463.jpg (360x360, 25K)

If the US accounts were real ones, not 'pepe cuckblaster', so that having them as friends isn't an obvious Jow Forums add - then it could be very helpful. At the same time i dont want to out Jow Forumsacks so i don't know how to go about it.

Just write a bot to scan twitter profiles to identify people living in the UK and send them a polite message about Tommy. Bonus points if you buy sponsored tweets to spread the news to people living in the UK.

>HELP TOMMY
Yeah I want a revolution to happen, but fuck Stephen. If him getting shanked and gang raped gets us closer to that it's a win win.

I disagree.

They are accused. Not guilty yet. Sadly. There was a Dnotice. He ignored it.

He was in prison before, that's why he gets the 13 months.

I like Tommy, but he keeps fucking up. He needs to be smarter.

>The only concerning thing is the gag on media.
it's very concerning though

I wasn't trying to downplay it.
It's outright terrifying.

Sincere question, what law did he break?

Yes, maybe some sort of facebook group (maybe disguised as something else entirely) where people can inconspicuously 'friend' each other from. Can't think of another or any better way of doing it

He's in contempt of court.

>Go onto British social media pages and post redpills about Islam in the UK that are so strong that native brits would get locked up for years over it. Do this repeatedly. What are they gonna do, extradite you for hate speech?
yeah no

Attached: Tommy YES.jpg (1200x894, 93K)

Deserving 13 months? If that's what you think, you should consider inviting some negro to fuck your lifepartner.

>He's in contempt of court
hooktube.com/watch?v=OwitkPBsHdo
That's incorrect, he was arrested for breaching the peace.

Why were no reporters held legally accountable during dankulas trial? I remember a lot of reporting and attempted interviews outside the courts occurring during his trial?

Well it is his second offence.

No, it's not incorrect. Being arrested and being convicted are not the same thing. He was arrested for suspicion of breach of the peace, but his conviction will related to contempt of court.

Just make fake accounts that aren't obviously fake. Most people won't research enough to figure out a profile is composed of bullshit.

Have you got a source on what he's been convicted of? If so, please share it with us.

youtu.be/ot0QbFKSvMU

guys, we can go one step further. We can waste police resources.

Use british VPN's and message/tweet/whatever stuff that would be considered illegal hate speech under cucked british law and taunt the cops. When they threaten you taunt them further and dare them to while calling mohommad a pedophile.

Waste their fucking resources. Cost them money.

I like this idea let's get organised

Wasn't this God Save the Meme or was that just something Jow Forums proposed but then nobody did it?

No he didn't
He was arrested for breach of the peace but got charged with contempt of court, which makes it a false arrest. The initial arrest is baseless as there was no grounds for breach of the peace and there was nothing wrong with filming outside the court (off court property) with very careful language like "alleged", the news was already in a mainstream local news.....so how the fuck was he in contempt of court?

Im sick of this country and where we are heading. I'm willing to die for us to regain our freedom. Our ancestors so far have died for NOTHING!!

I am with you brother we need to wake up the agreeable and willfully blind and distracted masses

Contact the Hungarian ruling party!

Two agenda points:
1)
Request from Orbans party a register for ISIS returnees with European passports. It's in line with his parties agenda and he would taken it for marketing towards the western European migrant friends - "look your citizens come to me because you are so out of touch that you don't see their fears and issues anymore!"
2)
Hungary always gets blamed by the EU for cutting down on social liberties... make them aware that they can use Tommy in jail as a mirror to the west. This is good for us as it increases awareness about what happens to Tommy and for Orban it's good as he can hold a mirror into the faces of the western European governments

Jay Europe!

There was a Dnotice on that court case's proceedings, which does not allow members of the media to be present and recording. Which he knew, which he did. When they arrested him they said breaching the peace, in court it was for contempt, and he got 13 months because of his previous cases.

Just write to the Fidez party in Hungary. Once they see the potential it'll be executed by them

Attached: 1527186961995.jpg (655x562, 68K)

>which makes it a false arrest.
No it doesn't at all.
People get arrested for murder and convicted of manslaughter, you dumb paki.

I can see there is already misinformation spreading around as to what Tommy was arrested for. Watch the video of his arrest to understand once and for fucking all time, he was arrested for "breaching the peace". Then we can all move on. Thank you.

Attached: 1510114842182s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

could have easily been an idea posted here before though i have not seen it.

It just seems like the logical next step to me but i'm sure i'm not so unique that i'm the only one to come up with it.

>he doesn't defend my very precise brand of right-wing politics denomination, so I should forget about him and let the muslims and the left take over.

Fuck off, take what you can to further the fight and stop that divide and conquer shit you fucking gypsy.

Attached: aexXBBwY_700w_0.jpg (700x646, 86K)

manslaughter is murder in lesser degree
breach of peace and contempt of court are completely different charges

Please read my idea as in above comments
Comment easily identifiable by the flag...

Easy to execute - someone else does the work you all want to be done

There was no Dnotice.

of course he doens't, no one is allowed to know or talk about the case remember.

Not if you breaching the peace relates to a violating a court order.

The media has smeared him and his supporters (((far-right))):

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5777821/Tommy-Robinson-far-right-supporters-protest-Downing-Street-arrest.html

>divide and conquer shit you fucking gypsy.
there is nothing to divide you stupid leaf
tommy would throw your ass under the bus in a heart beat like all cuckservatives

nigro

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Quite mate, Kafka could have come up with this case as a story-line.

you're a fucking idiot. that's the exact wrong way to go about this. it'll just validate liberal narratives in a way that scares away normies.

just keep posting normie friendly outrage about this. talk about how it scares you to visit britain now because they might jail you for speech or ban you like they did southern and pettibone

Attached: 1527539462629.png (606x749, 19K)

Attached: 1527544069260.png (641x828, 56K)

Attached: 1527542519901.png (606x755, 20K)

Hi MI5

I just believe we should put aside our disgust towards the situation to see the truth.

He wasn't arrested for nothing, but that doesn't mean he's a bad man, or that the muslim grooming gangs are to be forgotten.

2 completely different crimes. Fucking brainlet educate your self on some basic law before you sling paki insults at a true pure breed British man.

Yes, but they relate to each other here, you fucking hideous shitskin bastard.

He wasn't on court grounds. That charge has 0 weight.

He doesn't need to be.

Add #FreeTommy to that and ill print a few thousand of these and launch these around a few local towns.

He was outside the court, and he was speaking about who's in the court, what's happening in the court. He was talking about the race and religion of the people being accused.

The whole thing is problematic.
The issue is, I don't know enough about law or the DMSA to give you a real answer, but that's what I found so far about the whole shitstorm.

Again, I don't agree with it, I don't support it, but if you want to fight something, you have to know everything about it, and understand it.

No they don't. Fuck off you muslim ass licker

So he was somehow held in contempt of court for not being on court grounds, and only speaking about public and already published knowledge? Yeah that seems legit.

The UK won't extradite an American for whatever phony hate speech laws that get you folks raided, correct? Thinking about having a bot spam Met police and a few (((MP)))'s

You do not need to be on court grounds to be guilty of contempt of court. Do you understand what contempt of court is?

I thought he was wearing a kippah there for a second

>british VPN
Why would such a thing even exist

>He was outside the court
Doesn't matter were he was if he wasn't specifically on court grounds, which was confirmed by an officer during his stream that he wasn't.

>>and he was speaking about who's in the court, what's happening in the court. He was talking about the race and religion of the people being accused
Already public and published knowledge.

Why does he always look like he part of some big joke

Why does he always have that shifty lying look to his face

Why doesn't Jow Forums understand controlled opposition

You are not allowed to report on the proceedings of that trial, which Robinson was. Do you understand this?

Do you? Nothing he did could actually be used for a contempt of court charge. They also knew this, which is why he was rushed through the trial without his solicitor being informed

The truth is what you make it. He never should have been arrested and this is a prime opportunity to weaken May's elitist government while exposing Sharia creep

The DMSA notice doesn't allow BEING AT THE COURT AND REPORTING ON IT.
That is why I mentioned that HE WAS THERE AND REPORTED ON IT.

They have laws against reporting on cases so not to influence the jury.
In the US we genereally don't care too much about this.

There is some logic to it, don't influence the jury and then report afterwards.
This could more or less be done pre-internet, now anyone can read an American article. Streisand effect in full force.

Easily fixed, sequester the jury and allow jury selection, most cases aren't case of the century tier.

What happened was a gross overstepping of even British logic, which is horribly outdated anyways.

Yeah, but we can't do that with Robinson. He's ignored due to being in EDL and in prison. Even if he was arrested for beating the shit out of a nazi that were creeping into EDL, even if he left EDL due to it getting too radicalized. He will always be ignored, not taken seriously for that. He's nothing on the chessboard for the left. He's a great player on the chessboard when it comes to the government trying to control public peace between races and religions.

>The only concerning thing is the gag on media.
Yeah everybody, it's all cool, not like the royal family and government has a tradition of protecting and empowering child molesters.

Attached: BritishExcellence.jpg (3424x2800, 3.69M)

metro.co.uk/2017/05/12/protests-outside-court-as-29-people-are-told-they-face-trial-for-rape-and-exploitation-of-children-6632078/
According to this he was there for the end of the second trial. If he can prove that he has a case.

You misunderstand. By law, it was correct to convict him. That's not an issue to even talk about.
The media gag is the absolutely crazy shit that's going on and should be questioned and attacked.

Please don't martyr yourself user. Unless you can be super stealthy in a city covered in cameras.
Bingo, not illegal and should wake people up. We need more of these for the brits to use on the frontlines without getting arrested.

>Do you?
Yes I do.

>Nothing he did could actually be used for a contempt of court charge
Well actually yes it could.
The fact that his video recordings show the interior of a court building is contempt of court.
Harassing defendants as they arrive to an ongoing trial can be contempt of court.
Reporting of the proceedings of an ongoing trial when there exists a postponement order is contempt of court.

>They also knew this, which is why he was rushed through the trial without his solicitor being informed
He didn't have a trial. Do you know what a trial is?
How do you know his solicitor wasn't involved?
And the Crown Court is a superior court of record in regards to contempt of court issue so a judge can sentence quickly when a conviction of contempt of court is reached.

Luckily for him he didn't report on the proceedings of the trial. Just recited already public knowledge.

HE WASN'T AT THE COURT. Court grounds constitutes the cour. If you are NOT on those grounds you are not "at" the court you muppet. He was also just going over already public knowledge, using YOUR example anybody talking about the the fucking paper it was published in is now held in contempt of court.

There was no jury there anyway. It was a sentencing not a trial

Tommy Robinson is an asshole because he wants ZOG, but he wants ZOG on his terms. You don't get ZOG on your terms, and you deserve to get your asshole blown out by kebabs in prison for trying. Because you are fucking asshole, and its blatantly apparent to everyone except you.

No he doesn't have a case at all. He was reporting on a trial that is subject to a postponement order and by doing so you are in contempt of court.

>Luckily for him he didn't report on the proceedings of the trial.
Except he clearly did. So not lucky at all.

i dunno! why!?? no idea how that would EVER work!

He refuses to understand, I've been trying to explain it to him.

kek lets see if express vpn is blocked

>or that the muslim grooming gangs are to be forgotten.
They already have forgotten about Sir Saville, the royal child catcher, they had the Royals and BBC and government honor and protect someone whose main gig seems to be child rape; the BBC and royal family should have been razed to the ground and the ground salted.

Attached: charlessaville.jpg (320x207, 21K)

No he does. He figures it has ended but that was only the end of trial 2 there are 4 apparently not ending till later in the year.

AWWWWWWWWWW LOOK AT MY CUTE BRITISH FLAG LOOK GUYS I'M A KEK I BINNED THE KNIFE

wew back to being american i feel dirty

>There is something wrong with the media black out
>there is nothing wrong with being arrested for discussing a pedophile trial
>the state of bongistan

Use a VPN

Attached: comfy leaf.jpg (600x513, 408K)

that was the last time you stupid prick, and no one was even noticed the postponement order, regardless no one gives a shit
suck my dick MI6

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT HE SPOKE ABOUT A PEDOPHILE TRIAL.
THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE SPOKE ABOUT A TRIAL UNDER DMSA.
Yeah, I know mate. We have organ-harvesting down in the South. Been going on for years, forgotten as well.

No he doesn't have a case at all. The trial that Robinson reported on Friday has not ended. At this moment in time there exists a postponement order on the reporting on proceedings. Robinson has violated that order.

There isn't anything wrong with postponement orders at all. I understand you don't have these things in the US due to the 1st. Am I right in saying that?

>What are they gonna do, extradite you for hate speech?
They couldn't if they tried. We have constitutional protections that would be applied if they attempted to extradite us. Americans have the right to that kind of speech in America.

>You misunderstand. By law, it was correct to convict him.
Yes, by the law which is selectively enforced by child molesters and those who look the other way in order to protect child rapists, and punish those who object.

It was also this time too. There exists a postponement order on reporting this current paki rape gang trial too.

Gandhi broke laws, too.