Refugees

What's the best solution to the massive amount of refugees pouring into Bosnia and Herzegovina? The fucking major of my city just gave them some land to put tents on, and they are still hanging in the city unsupervised. A month ago one guy raped another. A few days ago one refuge stabbed another one. Things are getting out of hand.

So, Jow Forums, what's the best solution for this?

Attached: images-1.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make a real holocaust

Do you live in Mostar?

No, I'm in a much much smaller town, but they count 5000+ in here, and they keep coming every day. Things in Mostar and Sarajevo are worse tho. There are a much more of them there.

I didn't see a single refugee in Mostar last summer. Our tour guide in Montenegro said their country had zero too.

Is this a recent thing? Why are they going to Bosnia? Aint no gibs there.

Train to Germany?

Meet few of the goatfuckers on my back home,from a different city .They said that they are going to bosnia and Hercegovina .They are preparing them for invasion on Serbia.

Attached: 2018-05-07 00.57.59.jpg (3264x2448, 2.43M)

We have more illegal guns than anyone else in the world .We are alright .

WAR

Retreat to mostar and set up defences, it is known

The solution is simple, but will require you to sacrifice three things.

Lives, fortunes and sacred honor. You know what must be done.

send them for a walk in the serbian countryside

> Montenegro
> Fortunes

The term fortune is different for every man.

Industrial ovens.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (600x800, 51K)

bullets

Attached: woespepe.jpg (847x960, 86K)

In my neighborhood we have some pakis. They were always harassing women that were passing near their house. Then someone called golden dawn and I haven't seen them since then. They are either hiding or they left. Just call a fascist group to take care of them.

Pic related, a handy guide

Attached: how to deal with migrants guide v 1.6.jpg (2604x3993, 3.96M)

I swear ,when the first bigger group starts making trouble here ,i will do a car thing like that Italian dude .

the final solution

Bosnia is a muslim country so you should welcome our Syrian/Pakistani/Somalian brothers with open arms.

SEND THEM TO ISRAEL

What car thing?

filename

Attached: when (((refugees)) try to riot in bulgaria.jpg (2500x2232, 1.83M)

>mfw the police waited until it became dark and the journalists left
>mfw they went in the camp and beat everyone in sight

Attached: aftermath of rioting (((refugees))) in Bulgaria.webm (406x720, 1.05M)

Well you are fucked but you live in BIH so you already know it

Just pray they go back

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000153184988_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJ4ArxK_GHko_fDarNuSz1XreEFqeonV9gC1dLlF9F1A.jpg (480x300, 15K)

shoot the fuckers

How many of them are there ?

When the riot happened last year there were 3000 in the camp, now a couple hundred tops. They don't want to stay here and even pass through, they rather go around us kek.

At the height of the migrant wave there were around 30 000 in camps along the border and some towns, now it's several hundred in the same camps, once they saw how we treated them the ones already here ran to Germany and the new ones decided to go around.

Cut their throats and dump in sea. I know you love cutting throats

I WONDER WHAT COULD BE DONE, SURELY LETTING MORE IN IS GOOD, DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Attached: ayy lmao 2.jpg (3384x4408, 2.52M)

kill them

Bulets are expensive.
I sugest rope,it's cheap and van be used multiple times.

It's a recent thing man, they started arriving after the summer, going from east parts of Herzegovina and now they have made it to another end of the country, northwest. Google Velika Kladusa.

Fuck them man, Bosnia is already in crisis, we don't need a fucking batch of refugees. I'd kinda understand if they were from war torn countries, but a part of them comes from Africa and states where death penalty is. Also, there are various religions there, not just muslims.

The police here doesn't do such things, but when my town is on border with Croatia, so when they try to pass, Croatians beat the living daylight out of them and break their phones and belongings and take money from them.

Praying really won't change anything, and I'm atheist. Something needs to be done. But that can't be done by an individual.

A couple of weeks ago, people were saying that their numbers are around 5000, but they keep coming everyday. Just yesterday I was at the park and two cars parked, a family of refugees got out and then I saw that a white guy was driving one car. So, yes, they are smuggling them into country, because borders have been closed recently(after a big number of them came)

P.S: you may thing that 5000 of them is not a big deal, but note that my town has 40000 citizens.

Wow. 30000. That would be a fucking disaster for my town. If things don't get better soon, I can guarantee that some blood will be spilled, there have already been a couple of fights, locals vs them.

We don't love it, if you are implying on the Bosnian war. All sides did some horrible things in that war which brought nothing but death pain and misery to once great country of Yugoslavia. We were so much stronger together.

If only Bosnia kept them out, but our presidents are too stupid for it.

Nemoj srat, zivim u sarajevu i vidio sam ih samo prekoputa vjecnice, a nedavno su te prekoputa vjecnice prebacili u salakovac. Ne brini se brate nece oni nista kod nas hahaha

They won't survive here honestly.People won't take their shit like they do in the west.

The "crisis" just started like 4 weeks ago. Sooo

Mozda je moje subjektivno misljenje,ali primjetio sam da se mnogo manje kurce ,u ovim nasim krajevima ,za razliku od zapada .Ne znam zasto

Nije ovdje predsjednik kriv po prvi put hehe vec onaj debil dzaferovic bog ga jebo, ne brini se sad su poveli granice zatvarat.

Simply kill all muslims in Bosnia.

Attached: 1405201084-6306.jpg (800x600, 62K)

>6
send them all to Israel

Not sure if pic related is real, found it on Jow Forums, but you an just let them chill on Christian graves.

Attached: CROATS DEALING WITH MIGRANTS.jpg (2036x1492, 1.04M)

pack heat

I always thought you Montenegrins were the chilled, cool dudes of Yugoslavia.

Kurvats are scum of the earth. One day God's wrath will kill every single one of them.

U pravu si, bio sam u grazu za prvi maj, razgledo fakultete i to i idem ja ovom ulicom nekom a ovi jebeni nigeri i turcini raspalili rostilj usred jebenog grada! I dalje ja idem i samo oni se nesto kurce i pricaju na turskom i sjede po kebab restoranima i to. A onda u centru jebeni plakati protiv nacizma i promoviranja serijata. Jebes i austriju u tri picke materine.

>What's the best solution to the massive amount of refugees pouring into Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Landmines.

Einsatzgruppen.

Attached: just_passing_by.gif (413x313, 500K)

Lmao nah theyre not that effective, they just ruin the beautiful landscape of the country.

>Einsatzgruppen.
You mean recruiting the muslim refugees?

Attached: Al-Husseini-Handschar-940x550.jpg (940x550, 118K)

>We have more illegal guns than anyone else in the world .We are alright .
The only thing i love more than guns are illegal guns

Attached: 1523928930386.jpg (600x480, 31K)

*landmines in front of every mosque

SPREAD WIDE

Attached: 1526079810539.jpg (225x225, 9K)

great stuff

Attached: perfect.jpg (640x669, 25K)

Lmao larper

Holy fucking shit
The sandnigger fears bulgaria
God bless

I don't think those would be good material for any military formation ... was thinking more like this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

Attached: au_revoir_shoshanna.gif (320x180, 1.22M)

OP, can we kill some s*rbs after we remove rapefugees?

Attached: apustus.png (475x475, 44K)

U sred grada promovisu serijat?

kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

To be fair though, 100 years ago westerners would’ve done the same
A lot of it is about development and changes in cultural values. I just hope you guys don’t end up how our German/French/Swedish/English brethren have

The Balkans have experienced muslims slavery for centuries fist hand. Pro-muslim lies don't work here and there is no way to guilt trip us into accepting them.

Degeneracy will happen, but far more slowly.

KEK

Hitler had 5+ muslim divisions (Turkestan legion, 2 Croatian SS, Free Arab legion, ...), more than 100,000 muslim soldiers. I'm sure the refugees would fit right in.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-31,_Griechenland,_Soldaten_der__Legion_Freies_Arabien_.jpg (800x504, 60K)

Not in my ideology. Take what is useful, discard the rest ... that is my motto. Humanity deserves only grim salvation.

Attached: khaaaaan'd.jpg (358x828, 145K)

Yeah it was real. I remember that incident from one year ago. No idea why they did it. Makes no sense to me

>no true naziman fallacy

There is a literal endless flow of them. They are coming from as far as Pakistan if I remember correctly. Literally billions of them between Africa and Asia.

Hm? The eternal Austrian is getting mixed signals here... :DD

Attached: the_eternal_Austrian.jpg (650x1200, 125K)

Its more about people having shitty salaries than anything .I dont think that they give a fuck about refugees at all .

Da, bukvalno slika zene u burci i ko nesto prihvatimo serijat

>not understanding the evolution of ideals through generations

Dude, Jow Forums is radicalizing you, mein Führer!

Attached: Heil.jpg (392x299, 91K)

50 Jahre erstes Opfer!

Yeah, but when you have a shitty salary of a couple hundred euro and the migrant shit in the camp gets 500 euro minimum pocket money you will care. One guy was on TV here saying how his mom has literally 100 euro pension per month and the migrants demanded 1000 euro minimum per month.

Man that's sad as fuck. I hope they had a non-retarded reason.

Possible. Maybe just another megalomanic eposiode ... though I'd say it has simply awakened my inherent potential. ;)

Attached: genetiker.png (721x930, 329K)

Lmao.Imagine thinking that you can earn a grand in the shithole called Balkan by doing something legal .These fucks have no clue where they are .

Eastern Europe is kinda strange. I looked up several real estate sites in native languages and if you want to live like in the west, you have to pay prizes as in the West, but with Eastern salaries. I don't get it. Hungary the site in German selling Balaton real estate to us had some of the best offers. At least from what I could see.

Those 'Hungarians' at the Western border to Austria either work in Austria or are dentists ... mostly good dentists actually. Tooth tourism, it is really a thing!

Attached: paprika.png (760x902, 48K)

>month ago one guy raped another. A few days ago one refuge stabbed another one
At least theyre doing it to each other an not natives....

>50 Jahre erstes Opfer!

Worked out great for us! :D

Attached: merschand.png (242x208, 7K)

Its very difficult .In the west you can to a certain degree make money and be independent .Here its impossible .The most common way for getting property here is waiting for someone from your family to die.You cant make money here ,big one if you are not a criminal.

I am a bit afraid of those Austrian ideas, mein Führer. Remember how it went the last time!

I can't really say for Sarajevo, but a couple of people that have been there recently have told me that there are more of them there then in my city, I mean lots more.

Yea, they have seen that balkanians aren't bitches and don't take anybody's shit.

Correct. There wasn't a trace of them last summer.
>Mozda je moje subjektivno misljenje,ali primjetio sam da se mnogo manje kurce ,u ovim nasim krajevima ,za razliku od zapada .Ne znam zasto

Translation: the guy is saying that they aren't being really violent and aggressive in the Balkans like they are in the west.

Because they saw that we can be aggressive too, man
>Nije ovdje predsjednik kriv po prvi put hehe vec onaj debil dzaferovic bog ga jebo, ne brini se sad su poveli granice zatvarat.

It's a little too late for closing the borders man. They should have done it on the first wave of refugees.

I don't know what are they promoting, but they are going on everybody's nerves. Why can't the government just build some camps for them to stay at.

Correct. Even Alija Izetbegovic(ex president, now rests in pieces, father of the current president) was in Hitlerjunge in his youth.
Pakistan, Syria, Morroco, Algeir are the states that I'm aware of.
I also saw a couple of black guys. Like really black. There is not way they are Syrians.

One native woman was raped, and my moms friend, who is a high ranking judge got mugged.

You can't both profess to follow Hitler and be against refugees on principle, because Hitler had no such principles.

Yes, I totally understand that! We have to play it much smarter this time. Hubris ... that has been our downfall. We shall avoid that.

(and in case it does not work out I still have my patented Austrian exit strategy...)

Attached: this_is_the_end_my_friend.png (233x207, 35K)

Really? You have any source for that? Articles? News report? Anything? I would love to show that to my "they are people too let them walk free" types of friends.

I ja sam vidio jednog nigera kako prolazi ulicom i kurci se sto ima crnu prangiju

>points out my lack of principles

You have not seen the last of me!!!

Attached: mmm_delet.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>I ja sam vidio jednog nigera kako prolazi ulicom i kurci se sto ima crnu prangiju

I fucking had to translate this:

"I saw one nigger walking down the street showing off his black dick"

Kill their kids

>Even Alija Izetbegovic(ex president, now rests in pieces, father of the current president) was in Hitlerjunge in his youth.
Fucking based my man.

Attached: Blank+_ad701a45af513d08d61a7bcfec71560b.png (680x567, 1.42M)

Yeah just google it, had a huge argument with this chad retard who doesnt sense the difrence between our immigrants and those paki savages.