Why do women do that?

youtu.be/3fS8nPo21Dg

tl;dw:

>girl did ancestry test
>compared it to her dad
>found out she isn't her father's daughter

Attached: 1517069650426.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CELwk3QDyo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's a world citizen

>just 56% things

She would make a great Star Wars character.

I've seen stats from 10%-30% of kids having a non-biological father being put on the birth certificate

im beta and i have a small dick so its definitely my real dad

>ballistic states

Attached: 1525382688571.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, beauty and the beast.

I don't know why, but mutts who have more white than nonwhite somehow look uglier and creepier than mutts with more nonwhite than white. It's like some sort of innsmouth uncanny valley thing.

Attached: 1438054889699.png (288x300, 43K)

“Oh wow. I have a high percent Ashkenazi Jew. I thought my family was from Sweden... how did this happen?”
> how indeed.

Attached: 3274B502-B3E5-478E-8993-018FE08BEF9F.jpg (1242x1918, 658K)

Is this what happens when a ginger mixes with a negro?

What a foul mixture

Ginger is an anagram.

woah

well
you learn something new everyday

For wha-

OH MY LAWL

Because no guy ever slept with two or women simultaneously
and because no guy impregnated a women and forgot all about it
and because no married guy impregnated a woman then went home to his wife and told himself no one would ever know

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1024x825, 65K)

They look like doppelgangers. Your brain thinks they are trying to masquerade as one of your own. The less white they look, the more obvious to your brain that they are part of an out group so it doesn't panic like it does with doppelgangers.

Barf

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

At least she's not a race traitor anymore.

Attached: creature.jpg (512x512, 49K)

That makes sense. Yet another argument against "bleaching" as well.

You're being a racism against me, how dare you assume my hair color?

youtube.com/watch?v=CELwk3QDyo0

Seriously? Just straighten your hair.

She looks looks white...get over it.

Chick in the OP is attractive in her own way - but then again I have a weird thing for yellow bones.

>attractive

Attached: attractive.jpg (700x700, 81K)

It triggers the same warning that clowns do, or something wearing human skin would. It's one of the oldest defense mechanisms in your brain against predators that rely on camouflage.

Her features literally look like they're at war with themselves.

She is unironically beautiful and I would wife her + give her my seed.

>t.virgin who's never seen a woman without makeup

Nothing about this video adds up. Her mother told her she was half hispanic all her life, but yet her dad is of Italian descent.

She mentions that he says he is fully italian but you can see he is not. And also why did he send a screenshot, and not just add her on ancestry?

Either Americans are incredibly dumb or this video is fake and played up for views.

lol, I aint gotta explain myself. Anyways, she's clearly wearing no makeup and is still cute. Meanwhile most of Jow Forums is fawning over that ugly Venti (or whatever it is) bitch.

Feminists will now call for the ban of 56AndMe.
iirc in several european countries paternity tests are illegal kek

Paternity tests didn't exist for most of evolution
>why did her mom do that
Just like Bonobo chimps, females will try to get males to provide for them. Once they have a platform, they are allowed to go for males with better genes that may not be a part of the provider circle because they already have one.

Humanity is far from chimps now, but you can clearly see statistically that women do get compelled to fuck men during a portion of their ovulation cycle while trying to maintain a relationship with their current partner, resulting in cases where not all the children are from the providing father.

Of course, psychologically kids want to believe their dad is their dad as much as the father does, and gene tests have basically foiled the female tendency to do this behavior.

What would her name be, Realdad Nosho?

I'm not watching that shit.
But I'm pretty sure she blamed her father and not her whore mother.

This

Pity the mutt that can't enjoy National purity

>TFW both your parents are the same nation
>TFW you look actually like them
>Feels-good-to-be white.jpg

Attached: 1525805890764.jpg (899x1200, 375K)

>mfw my elementary school knickname was China cause I looked like a tiny chinese kid thanks to my mother being half chinese/spanish
>tfw i didn't inherit my dad's blue eyes
IT.FUCKING.SUCKS.BEING.A.MUTT
Someone please kill me already.

Attached: WHY.jpg (900x900, 65K)

... dios mio...

Attached: 1517625444507.png (800x747, 218K)

Comments steering clear of the OP which was why do women do that?
Yep, she could be any man's daughter
but 'why do women do that ?' as if women self impregnated with foreign seed
Keep chattering and avoiding the obvious. If you're old enough, she could be yours

At least her incest adventures turned out to be simple sexual adventures.

Will cost less in therapy

Her mother was a whore.

It's like on one of those daytime talk shows where a panel of 12 men are lined up taking DNA tests and none of them are the father, and the mother can't even remember who else she fucked.

She's cute, I want her in my harem.

>this mutt is more attractive than the other mutt
You sure like mutts.

Marry a blue-eyed cutie and your kids will be perfect. A hint of asian does wonders for facial/body aesthetic.

Am mutt, can confirm. While internal organs and hereditary diseases are more dramatic and fatal , the fact that hair is actively in war with the rest of the body is like a chineese torture device.

Attached: img00066.jpg (1280x544, 191K)

Lel she called the Baltic states "Ballistic states"

>Either Americans are incredibly dumb
Have you not listened to her speak?

>Ballistic States
She is stone dumb, probably because of all the negroid dna.

test

>Obvious nigger blood
>He's not your real dad.
Surprise fucking surprise

Damn, just watched the video - bitch talks annoying af. Imagine listening to that shit every day. I'd kill her.

the internal mutt has no identity

Anyway i wish that you aren't dumb enough to send your DNA to these companies.
Remember that all the "progress" that we are witnessing since the 60s are motivated by only one ideology : Anti-natalism eugenics.
Feminism, BC, abortion, gay culture, soi products, socialized (shitty) healthcare...

Don't take the muh race bait Jow Forums

Wrong, she loves her dad and considers her mother and anyone else who knew traitors.

I know this feel.

Attached: 1517554663334.jpg (1024x770, 126K)

Epiphany

>Wrong, she loves her dad
Which one?

Imagine just not knowing what you fucking are.
Having no roots, not knowing who your ancestors were, not knowing the history of your country of origin or of your race.
Disgusting.

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

Based big nose tribesman

Attached: 1523751321964.png (485x443, 39K)

The one who raised her, obviously.

>thinks shes part spanish/euro
>turns out shes a jew

Ouch.

>The Osama shoop in the back

Kek

Kek
tfw when Michael Jackson did 9/11

Attached: 1525913810023.jpg (603x603, 85K)

They are

Attached: [Ayy Laughter Stops].jpg (498x516, 93K)

Exactly froggie.
Where would you be today if you didn't know you grandma was sucking Nazi cock to make a buck after you surrendered like the fagguettes you are ?

She cute, tho

>be half aussie half maori
>always just saw myself as both
>0 identity issues
gee that was hard

Once upon a time kids did blood group tests themselves in school to learn about generics and whatnot.

Have a guess as to why the practice was stopped.

Ballistic states kek

exactly

Attached: Barf.jpg (680x382, 33K)

Attached: 1524388679460.jpg (319x331, 13K)

she's a niggerican. i could have told her that and saved her the money.

My ginga

Attached: 151447412838.png (1250x1156, 841K)

Probably because it gets too close to home, but your mind can see all the flaws. While the other version seems to be an improvement.

Anyway, hybridization with an offspring that has more white genes is still preferable.

so basically a nigger? that's what you're saying

You're alright hans
thanks for the shekels btw

That's a selection bias, that probability corresponds to people who were suspicious that their children weren't biologically there's. The rate being that high is expected.

Women are godless whores.
That's why your ancestors beat them and kept them locked up in the kitchen. So they wouldn't whore around like they're so disposed to do.
Never trust a woman with your heart.
They're all faithless, lusting harlots bent on self destruction and the destruction of all who love and trust them.

>I'm uh.... I'm also from.... Ballistic... Ballistic states? Thats... uhh, Poland?

theyre not all ugly user, hence why those types wear a shitton of makeup.

It was worse pre-civilization. Being a simian mean sexual competition by cumming inside as much as possible because whoredom is a monkey's middle name.

What an uggo.

Attached: bill_murray_cartoon_-_Google_Search_-_2017-04-22_01.19.23.jpg (274x363, 103K)

Shut up, kike.

You just blew my fucking mind.

Wrong, that's from random blood tests

Holy shit

Attached: 1513981228915.webm (700x298, 2.69M)

Post a source.

>knowing that feel

Attached: Castizos.jpg (248x203, 20K)

You'll never be comfortable unless there are enough of you, like with Mexicans.

I’d fuck her but her body looks incredibly frail so it would probably kill her... and I’m sure the mutated genetic material in her poon juice would cause some kind of anaphylactic reaction in my body and kill me as well. It’s a tough break but probably for the best for both of us.

Gir in OP's webm has an interesting genetic look. Quite pretty.

Attached: 1505859489535.png (306x371, 95K)

Because Vampires kept drinking all the blood?

Girls (such as yourself) are ill-equiped to speak on this topic bc it is impossible for them (you) to give birth to and raise a baby thats not yours.

It’s faker than fuck. Prob a viral commercial for ancestry.com or this girl just wants the views so she can be jnstafamous. If you think this is real than you must be secretly part spic too

that bitch is puerto rican 100% sure