Mohammed is the most popular male name in Europe

weser-kurier.de/bremen/bremen-stadt_artikel,-mohamed-2017-der-beliebteste-vorname-in-bremen-_arid,1726405.html

In Germanic city of Bremen, Muhammed is the most common male name.

It is also the third most popular in Wien, Australia.

In whole England it is the most popular male name in the age group of less than 20 year olds.

Attached: 1527536780611.jpg (960x1280, 78K)

>what is a plurality

Not as if the only for non-Muslims is John.

I wouldn’t care too much about that. Every single Muslim is called Mohammed... even the women. severe lack of creativity there. I always found that to be weird: Muslims would Sperg out when you picture Mohammed but it is totally fine to name your inbred shit after him

this
close to every third muslim roaming about the shithole I live in is called Mohammed.

muslims have brain damage. can only think of a few things at one time

why do you post this picture. im not a pedo. im not a pedo. im not a pedo

>Wien, Australia
triggered

>flood Europe with shitskins
>they only do two things 24/7
>hail a kid diddler and breed like rats
you almost sound surprised frend

Attached: 1505793701291.jpg (720x707, 66K)

Cute name and cute girl!

Yah but Europeans have a plethora of names. If Europeans named all their kids the same name it would be retarded, same as muslims all naming their boys the same name. This is a stupid statistic, this just proves muslims are indeed a cancer as all their young are like a single cell reproducing again and again out of control which will eventually lead to the death of the nation.

That sucks. Of course Tyrone is the most popular name in Niggermerica..

Mo fucking ha mad aaaaaarg

Attached: 1526278366673.png (1000x1000, 289K)

fuck germany desu

It is fucking tragic.
It is also because Mohammed is used for the vast majority of male muslims, while europeans use a variety of names.
Ideally there would be 0 named it, but if europeans had the same tradition of naming everyone say, sven then muhammad would be outranked heavily.

I wish white keyboards were still commonly produced.

MO SALAH
MO SALAH
RUNNING DOWN THE WING
SALAH LA LA LA
EGYPTIAN KING

They're all called Mohammed, big deal.

Gay

>Europeans have 6 gorillion different male names...
>Mudslimes only have 4 different male names, with the 3 of them just being spelling variations of the same name.

How is this surprising?

Attached: tJiD6B5.jpg (769x798, 114K)

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

Demographics can be easily changed. Just FYI.

Attached: kreisel.gif (400x328, 902K)

now im nostalgic for tubgirl. wtf is wrong with me?

Nice denial of the unpleasant reality.

so why isn't the most common name John or Charles, instead of Muhammad? nice argument you retard

mashallah brothers
الحَمْدُ للهِ

Attached: 1527324267991.png (420x420, 10K)

>t. Mohammed

I got curious and I did check here, in Portugal as anyone would guess it's João (John), you can check a PDF with all the new registered names of that year, not that many Mohmmeds or the variants, you can probably search the new year baby names in your country.

>-Where's Mohmmed? Did he check-in for work?
>-Which Mohmmed? The one with the beard? The one with glasses? The one with...

It really doesn't seem practical in the least.

Because europeans use hundreds of different names, you fucking retard. Muzzie bastards give their shitty offspring the same names every time.