Honestly, how many of you wankers would have the balls to do this? keep counting you no-fap days, boys

honestly, how many of you wankers would have the balls to do this? keep counting you no-fap days, boys

youtube.com/watch?v=WISmbOw_bMk

Attached: download (5).jpg (640x420, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBlDBD84GS8
youtube.com/watch?v=uYspel8R1X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That shit is so staged

They cut out the part where he ran off with him and raped him

Is it an international news story whenever one of these apes kills a french child via gangrape/strangulation behind the bushes at a public park?

No, it isn't, is it?
Why?
because if it were that's all we would hear about.
Every. Single. Day.

>Nigger does something good

Shit, better flood my country with them.

>my country

>thinking he's one of the 1%

Attached: 1526971310913.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>One single nigger does one single good thing
Good enough to ethnically replace me tbqh

I probably wouldn't cause it's not my problem. Maybe i would.

Fake. Clearly designed to give a better impression of the nogs. The other guy was holding onto the kid. Could've just pulled him up. It's just a kid. They don't weigh much. How easily are people baited by such shallow hero stories. Unbelievable.

Looked staged as fuck. Also what was stopping the people at the top from pulling the kid up?

this

I didn't even watch the video t b h f a m but that's the first thing that came unto my mind, like "just fucking pull the kid up you retard".

Monkey climbs, news worthy...

the sad part is that most people believe this is real

Are you sure you’re not just exaggerating from deep within your
(((USA Republican Party))) controlled
Echo chamber?

>French president can grant citizenship but cant deport illegals
Also fake news

Attached: Whitey Actually saved the kid.jpg (425x416, 32K)

Totally fake right? fucking knew it.

Like that dude is right there, just pull the kid up!! who the fuck falls for this shit?

He's gotten cizitenship from macaron, which gives off a wrong signal.

That's what stands out to me, the guy already up there could have easily pulled the kid up. Look how easily the guy lifts the kid up when he gets up there. How did the kid even get over the wall of the balcony? look how tall it is.

He's not, sub saharan africans are subhumans. Muslims are sligthly less subhuman.

Liberals coming here to shout triumphantly.

He's both.

let me just skip it and go to the end
>shows you crime statistics
>shows you how they have been increasing as foreigners in europe has been increasing
>you ignore it completely
>you just want whites dead
>because either you are a shitskin yourself
>or you are a white that has a bad relationship with your family and has no connection to whites
>more so even a subconscious animosity towards whites as a proxy for your family

If I'm wrong, tell me you love your parents and take a time stamp picture of your forearm

Just check the video's comments. Plenty of imbeciles to go around.

By Muslim i mean Arab like everyone else. There's a reason you have to specify "Somali Muslim" because the first thing you think of when someone says Muslim is a Semite not a nigger.

This. Its so infuriating shallow but all the westcucks lap it up because they thirst for hero stories so much, they just want to believe "l-look! r-refugees are a-actually great p-people!" and tell themselves everything is going to be alright. They just want to assuage their fears about their collapsing society for a little while more.

Worthless, spineless, degenerate countries(not even nations anymore) full of cowards who eat this shit up. They deserve everything what happens to them

This. If the child wasn't being supported, it would've fallen. So someone was intentionally dangling a kid over a ledge for positive publicity for a Negroid invader. Wow. They'll do ANYTHING for the anti-white agenda.

i think too, look i mean look at the guy holding the baby, why is he not just pulling it up ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fBlDBD84GS8

See? SEE? now give them your daugther so they can gang-rape her as a gesture of good will.

Not really.

>a white that has a bad relationship with your family and has no connection to whites
>more so even a subconscious animosity towards whites as a proxy for your family

HOLY SHIT IS THAT WHERE ALL THE RACE TRAITORS COME FROM?!

MIND = BLOWN

Attached: Gintoki shocked 5.jpg (954x720, 106K)

>I didn't even watch the video but I'm going to voice my retarded opinion anyways...

Moor, what comes to your mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=uYspel8R1X8

also look at the end, the guy in the white shirt is already holding the baby once spidernog arrives

White liberals literally tremble when they see a black they worship them with a mix of cowardice and fear.

It's in their law, though.

100%.
Distraction from Macrons nation wide riots against him.

The two arabs could have easily grabbed that kid.
Leftist traitors as usual.

Why do you think every leftist has to crush the "patriarchy" and "authoritarianism"? They're trying to get back at Daddy.

And a job in the fire department.

Think about how NATIVES feel when they have to spend months waiting for interviews.

the vast majority of them yes.
Fewer and fewer kids grow up with their fathers. The relationship with their father and their extended families build up their connections with people of genetic proximity. But if the mother is a single mother, she is most likely a very...very shitty mother. They never feel loved by anyone. They never are passed anything positive from people who are genetically close to them. Their only interaction with people who are genetically close are negative experiences. "White race? What has the white race ever done for me?!"
Love of Race comes from the same exact place as Love of Family. And as the family unit is destroyed, so is racial consciousness.

Attached: B-but thats racism!.png (900x563, 155K)

Not entirely, i watched parts of it and i was like "yeah, what's up with that guy up there why isn't he pulling the kid up?" then i saw the comments you guys posted. There's this thing called intuition you kraut robot, you wouldn't know about it.

And let's be honest they get a boner/wet.

/thread

the parents look suspiciously calm, something is wrong here

A Muslim is a Muslim. There are poo, gook, roach, sandnigger and nigger Muslims. I usually stick to sandnigger or dunecoon when referring to those.

They're neighbors. Still looks stupid.

Its the same shit with a dog how it rolls onto its back and urinates when scared.
If any of these leftwing sois had a days labouring they wouldn't be gaping their mouths.

Attached: 1527216748815.png (646x985, 953K)

They're not deliberate traitors they're literally just dumb fucking peasants that don't know any better. Nobody fucking goes "today i'm going to deliberatly betray my country and my race/people because... why? for the glory of Satan, of course" most people are not that fucking self aware not even White people. People just do stuff because of reasons not entirely clear to them (or even to me to be honest), most people are fucking retards. They're like insane, the shit they do makes no sense most of the time.

Attached: frances.jpg (910x607, 78K)

Spider-Nig, Spinder-Nig
This whole shit is just a rig

Everyone knows this is fake as hell, except in the imaginations of the naive who've saw too many niggers-are-God movies.

The only real Muslims are the Arabs. Niggers are just niggers whether they're Christian or Muslim it dosen't really matter, why don't the fucking Filipinos Allahu Ackbar as much as the Arabs? the difference is racial.

>implying god isn't a nigger

I'm just telling you what I think and also how it is. Turks, uzbeks and the other ones in the region are roaches, not sandniggers.

>climbs like a monkey
>climbs like a flat robber
>nigger
wonder why french people are so amazed

Dawkins made me into a racist with his book The Selfish Gene. We're just gene machines designed to spread our genes. Everything we are and do is for that one purpose. All human behavior is just various genetic strategies on how to out compete the other genes.

They're Semites, same shit.

>black man does the right thing
>makes world wide headlines
>gets a job offer with emergency services
>gets interviews

>black people being human is so rare, this is the publics reaction

Let me tell you about a guy called Naram-Sin.

No they're not.

They look and act about the same and that's really what matters at the end of the day.

They're still no sandniggers.

How the fuck are Turks not Semites? they look like sand-niggers. With the beard on you can't distinguish them from Arabs (i mean i can, but i mean in general they look about the same with the same hair texture and everything and the curly hair).

lmfao, right, Turks are "roaches" not "sand-niggers", i'm sure the difference is tremendous.

I like how Trump popularized that word. I also like the word "rapidly". "Bigly" is growing on me.

>twisting a headline into an advertisement for your women's support group
You're a fucking faggot. I could do what this guy did and I jerk off 3 times a day.

Turks look different. More like Greeks than like Arabs. And their language is not semitic, unlike the Somali language.

True hero

>black *person* does something good
>international news around the world
>celebrations occur
>becomes a international holiday

if only they could read on subways now. it would be huge

lmao nowaday Greeks are not the ancient Greeks we all know that, why the fuck do you think Greece ain't shit nowadays? sure, whatever, Turks aren't Syrian who gives a shit. Like it matters when they inevitably end up gang-raping your sister.

A real human bean and a real hero.

Your country too, shitflag.
>wankers

I'm just answering. No need to get weird.

It would be hilarious if you actually thought i was Greek there for a sec, trying to low key diss me you Dutch cunt? remember what the Spanish did to you back in the day you bitch.

I'm the most normal plain guy you'll ever meet.

We are the 99%. Expect us.

This. So fucking obvious

Excellent point

wtf i love mass immigration now

>no need to get esoteric into the orgins of the Aryan race

DO THE BIT MIKE!! DO THE BIT!!

What? You're paranoid.

where did he learn that hmmm?

Is there something wrong with you?

so fucking staged

"Complete paranoia is just complete awareness", Charles Manson stole that quote from me.

>it's new worthy when an immigrant actually does something good

really

makes

you

think

Attached: 1524080685105.gif (352x194, 1.72M)

Loooooooooooooooool

Fake and gay. Hey Frenchies nice rothschild nation you got there.

Pfft, no. Come on Tony, don't be sucha squear. It's just a little blow.

>blacks aren't apes
>scales the wall better than a chimpanzee
you're not fooling me.

Seems it is fake and you are obviously obsessed, get a life.

Guess I was wrong this whole time. Black people are BASED!

Attached: t6fVDyu7m4MTvCWda0z0Kw9cs9RKTcXxapv2HSTApZ0.png (638x701, 349K)

Attached: 15y6n1j.jpg (540x960, 55K)

>That shit is so staged

Many africans are good people, this Malian just saved a white babies life. I guarantee the mother is no longer interested in the weak, impotent, cucked white husband. She slipped the BBC bull her number and she's probably getting deep dicked as we speak.

Yours is looking good too m8, cheers.

Ahahahahahahahha

Attached: Z9UtBGK.png (397x162, 14K)

and that's a good thing

That dank black guy wearing a Trump hat is indeed based, i must say.

looks fake though
>uhh, I surrender! I cant reach my child that is 40cm in front of me
>please help black uberhuman!
on a 2nd thought, that could be real in France

Are you telling me this faggot couldn't pull him up?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (510x412, 30K)

what was the guy on the balcony doing though?????

Holding the child until the migrant saved him.