What is Europe actually like?

Jow Forums makes it seem like Europe is some kind of Kafkaesque nightmare where refugee gangs roam the streets, you get arrested for saying the wrong words, every teen is antifa, and an abundance of stupid fines. I'm sure a lot of it is just hyperbole but what part of it is fact?

Attached: 1456835339871.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every European I've talked to about possibly visiting there for vacation just has this 1000 yard stare and says "Don't go to Europe. It's gone"

Jow Forumslacks or irl people?

in real life people.
British and Germans specifically

This is why you should have to be over 18 to post here.

What total neckbeard bullshit

No user we can save Europe if we just elect the right politicians.

Attached: 1527214723404.jpg (373x380, 45K)

please enlighten us

please send help
anybody. please. somebody do something
it's worse than you can imagine my town is unrecognisable there are kebab shops and mosques everywhere, turkish barbers too and tonnes of africans

please help

kek, why barbers? I thought they were into the food business

Fuck off, we don't need 56% in our white countries

I can't speak for Western Europe. But for Eastern Europe and the Balkans, social / family values are lot stronger as compared to USA and Canada.

Unfortunately, your salary and purchasing power is only 1/5th of what you would make in the West, and so, your standard of living drops quite a bit as a result. Other problems follow.

don't worry, I am 100% one eight german. I literally could not be whiter.

they're fronts
if you set up a business here you can bring your family

they buy up family homes and convert them into rented rooms for more of them to live in

its over

central Europe and the balkans are as white as you can get. especially Slovenia, Czech republic, continental Croatia. basically as long the gdp per capita is below $25k you should be okay. riding the bus with nothing but white people...oh man it's one of the simple pleasures in life I highly recommend it.

/thread

Attached: 1522546635616.png (541x758, 245K)

How about you stop listening to people who barely leave their mother’s basements?
Jow Forums is a parallel universe that is only loosely connected to the real World.

I live in the poorest state here and I've met two families with the money to flee. They came recently. Shits fucked.

Your real world is mass delusion and slow suicide.

please, teach me the wrongs of my ways surface dweller

t. Muhammed

my family and I are from North new Jersey...we're used to diversity. my sister just came from a month long trip to Paris/Netherlands/London. said it was basically nyc demographically and that she has no intention of going back. nuff said.

I've had cousins do internships in Bavaria and Switzerland and they said it's not too bad though

it´s not even a joke anymore

It's basically like that except you have a comfy apartment with high-speed internet where you can shitpost in peace from the madness outside.

Depends where you go in Bavaria and Switzerland... Zurich is fucked. Nuremberg and Munich are fucked too. Situation is getting worse by the day.

I wonder what the turning point for this American obsession with Europe’s supposed impending doom was.
The refugee crisis of 2015-2016 when for one year Europe recieved half as much immigration as the US did every year for 10 years during the 90s?
Why hasn’t the US descended into a Mad Max apocalypse then?

>what is geography
retard

well it's all relative, but my cousin said Munich is essentially an ethnostate compared to the level of social disharmony we have to deal with.

Depends on where in Europe. Eastern Europe is based, but not so in Western Europe-though Western Europeans may be based, the whole in Western Europe is not.

>Why hasn’t the US descended into a Mad Max apocalypse then?
because Amerimutts are a resilient breed. The IQ of a Jew, the beauty of an aryan, and the strength of only the finest negros to survive slavery.

>us is the same size as europe

Probably. It just disgusts me so much that everything I see is 10 times worse than it should be. I literally have started staring at those people without even realising it, with a very disgusted face.

The situation feels bad because we used to be great

It is still a wet dream compared to usa

All of it

I come from actual Europe, meaning Benelux. Honestly we're doing pretty fucking fine.

500 million vs 340 million

Shut up you argentine swine

we're doing fine up here in the old north, just having a laugh at the Jow Forums hysteria really.

but hey, keep believing the hype. It's fun.

i actually can tell you from my Experience.i lived in the us for a long Time. 4 different States. i also lived in 7 different countries in Europe. my Experience is that the us is way worse to live in. im not trying to shill or anything. But whatever they say in this board is Made up. the us is basically 3rd World compared to Any western european Country. Even spain and italy are Better off. regarding Living Standard, Health, infrastructure and so on....

eu has very good regulations on food, I'll give you that. agro business is totally kiked here which is why everyone is so fat.

Depends on where you are.

My experiences:

>Czech
Awesome. Clean, safe, and white.
>Croatia
Overpriced (at least where I went), but fine. Clean, safe, and white
>Austria
Beautiful. Clean, safe, and white except for some gypsies.
>France
Scary niggers everywhere.
>Much of Italy
Arabs and scary niggers loitering everywhere. They fill up parks at night and make them look fucking terrifying. Everything is decrepit and trashy.

Italy is absolutely fucked.

>Kafkaesque nightmare
True

>where refugee gangs roam the streets
True in the cities

>you get arrested for saying the wrong words
Not necessarily arrested but a high fine (10k or higher)

>every teen is antifa
False

I have a hypothetical question Jow Forums
What would happen if all the white individuals left their countries and migrated to Alaska over the course of twenty years? How would countries, such as the France or Germany, turn into?

I LIEK UR CHOCLATS

Its fine where i am.
Just dont look at the (((newspapers))) or watch the (((news)))

Just want to say that, at least in Italy, the refugee crisis/white genocide thing is absolutely not an exaggeration. It's really fucked there.

>Benelux
-three neighboring pacifist monarchies w/ 30 mil population
of course your monarchies are fine

I can only speak about my country which is good you don't see shitskins bad thing is economy is still bad but that's a good thing they just want to go to Germany.. France

If you go west from Poland you start seeing a lot of hijabs and muslims and Africans

I think you mean Americans your country is 10^9 worse then Europe less soo compared to Western Europe

3 arabs tried to rob me at the park near the botanical gardens in Brussels a few years back. Unfortunately for them, I was prepared to fight so they backed off.

Attached: Spalentor, Basel, Schweiz (2014).jpg (763x1023, 160K)

Attached: Münsterplatz, Basel, Schweiz (January, 2017).jpg (1280x848, 243K)

The whole fucking situation summed up right here

Attached: C5E49D9B-0673-4067-95AC-F940D4BF5193.gif (416x312, 458K)

Attached: Bar Rouge, atop Basler Messeturm, Basel Trade Fair Tower, Schweiz.jpg (1890x1258, 734K)

Attached: Roman amphitheater next to XIII century Château d'Avenches, Vaud, Suisse (2017).jpg (1280x853, 408K)

Attached: Gullholmen, Sweden.jpg (1024x683, 321K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html
>Figures show 51.2 per cent of people living there are either non-German, German citizens born abroad or Germans who are the children of immigrants.

It's pretty much like what you describe+ the smell

>the us is basically 3rd World compared to Any western european Country.
The Worlds Superpower and leader in technology is 3rd world. Um, okay, abdul. You just pigeonholed yourself into a corner of horseshit.

Yea Jow Forums believe this guy. Were 3rd world here in the USA where our poor have Air Conditioning, cable & internet, several cars, Air Jordans and are given, on average, $7000 a month in food & living expense credit from the government LOL...

Our poor live better then middle class in more than half the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH...some europoor low iq is hilarious!!

Attached: Rogier Tower, Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, Brussels, Belgium (c. 2006, in the modernist style, 137m).jpg (736x919, 187K)

Attached: Fierensblokken Antwerpen, Belgium.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

Attached: Wetzlar, Hesse, Deutschland (2014).jpg (1089x726, 229K)

convert or pay the jizya you cucked disarm bong.

I've seen rapefugees only once in my life. As for the fines, yes there are, but its up to you to pay them if you live in a corrupt country like mine. And no, teens are not antifa, they are either apolitical with some liberal leanings or nationalists and far-right. Western Europe however is pretty fucked. Especially the UK, Sweden, the Benelux and to a lesser extent Germany.

Attached: Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus, Bundestag, Berlin, Deutschland (2006).jpg (2420x1812, 2.7M)

>British and Germans specifically
well theyre the most cucked by their leaders. Hell, Bavaria has more mosques being built in it then the rest of Germany. FUCKING BAVARIA!! God damn cucked krauts!

It is a continent of people who never escaped their peasant mentality. Europeans like to brag about having culture, they don't. They like to brag about having nice cities, they don't. Outside of a few photogenic areas most major European cities are filthy, filled with foreigners, and generally not enjoyable places to visit. If you like terrible customer service (not even just at restaurants), small spaces, outdated infrastructure, then you're set. In all honesty, there are a better places you could visit or live than Europe, but no one from here would ever tell you that.

tl;dr a continent of people stuck miles up their own asses who cling to the past because they have nothing to be proud of in the present.

Germany is gone trust me don't go there it's like if California was in Europe but with more muslims

These reads like a Turk wrote it. Never go full Turk.

Attached: Sony Center at night, Berlin, Deutschland (2008, architect Helmut Jahn c. 2000).jpg (1152x768, 365K)

Attached: Wasserschloss, Speicherstadt, Hamburg, Deutschland (2014).jpg (1920x1280, 1.17M)

Attached: Brooksfleet canal, Speicherstadt, Hamburg, Deutschland (2018).jpg (1279x853, 304K)

>My face is on fire but haha your skull is already burnt off
And you support that. Here's a thought get the fuck out of my country you weak little traitor. The reason America is falling is because we're becoming more like Europe not them becoming more like us. If they were becoming more like us they'd have freedom of self defense and speech and they don't have that. It was the EU who always pushed diversity and who convinced Nixon to make drugs illegal.

Brussels is literary full of beggars, drunks, niggers, radical Islamists, communists and antifa scum. The most multicultural city I've seen in my entire life.

The truth is that people are using whatever propaganda they want to push their own political agenda. There's shills on both sides inflating the truth in order to push their politics. They either tell you there's no problems at all or that Europe will burn down tomorrow.

Think of most of the Europeans talking about how immigration isn't a problem and compare them to a US white person that has lived in a gated upper class suburb for their entire lives. Immigration isn't a problem because they've never actually interacted with anyone outside of their economic/ethnic class for the entirety of their lives. They can't conceptualize an immigrant ghetto because they've never even seen one.

Attached: 356.png (600x712, 233K)

Attached: faggotparis.jpg (500x375, 187K)

Attached: eiffeltowermural.jpg (950x1194, 373K)

I've heard Brussels is bad even from very liberal friends.

Czeched.

Never forget there is a reason people set out to the New World, Ameribro. There is also a reason why the founding fathers threw off the shackles of the European mindset. Europeans, by their own nature, are government dependent peasants. The only downside of the USA is that most modern Americans do not deserve the country they inherited, and will do fuck all to protect what they were given.

at least bongland

Attached: 1507693244011.png (1877x327, 41K)

it's gladio style social engineering to push soft fascism, probably.

Attached: Vorderstadt, Kitzbühel, Tirol, Österreich.jpg (1024x794, 241K)

The French never let there be a mural that close t the Eiffel tower before so now that they make one they pick this guy and his genocidal art

Attached: Cleon-Peterson-Joshua-Liner-AM-24.jpg (1280x960, 210K)

As a germano-turk i can confirm europe is comfy if you avoid the shit areas.

It depends who you ask. If you ask a neckbeard, its shit and everyone else is to blame for their problems. If you ask a normal person, its pleasant in most places.

So just stay out of whatever parts you're in?
The dream is pretty much dead in 1 generation it's sad.

You take the shit area with you.

Attached: Noorderplassen, Almere, Netherlands.jpg (1152x768, 265K)

Eventually the French got tired of all the Muslim terror attacks so they built a wall...... around the Eiffel Tower.

Attached: Eiffel-Tower-anti-muslim-glass-wall.jpg (634x361, 77K)

Attached: 1498134007211.png (264x191, 10K)

your skin color defines the shit area, lol

Attached: Hof und Gut Jesteburg, Niedersachsen, Deutschland.jpg (1024x681, 176K)

Attached: Kaffee Verrückt, Worpswede, Niedersachsen, Deutschland (2015, architect Bernhard Hoetger c. 1925 in (2130x831, 1.47M)

it's quite as you describe, though if you lay low and stay in the countryside, things generally seem normal (until you lack that little bit of luck)
which is why most people are completely delusional about the actual state of Europe

Jesus Christ...that Rothschild mural looks WAY worse IRL than I thought. Fuck these cocksuckers. WHY did you fight for them in WW2? Jesus fucking Christ!

Attached: Failed Art Student.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: Marktplatz, Rathaus, Schweinfurt, Bavaria, Deutschland (2017).jpg (1280x855, 350K)

>Every European I've talked to about possibly visiting there for vacation just has this 1000 yard stare and says "Don't go to Europe. It's gone"

Attached: muttsnap.png (1149x1400, 174K)

>skin color
okay

Attached: WASIMG_13062017.jpg (720x853, 42K)

You have to go back

Jow Forums is alwas right newfag

London is more dangerous than New York. It is gone.

People from here have so little knowledge of what America was founded on. I almost think it is intentional, because if they knew a nation was built on such things, they would realize just how bad they have it. The fundamental misinterpretation that people from Europe has is that the USA constitution gave people their rights, rather than enshrining the rights that they already had (Europeans are used to being told what they are entitled to by the government).

>Imagine in people in the UK knew they had the right to freedom of speech.
>Imagine in people in the UK knew they had the right to arm and defend themselves against those who would encroach on their property or rights.
>Imagine if Germans knew that they had the right to not have the government crack down on them for protesting the foreign invasion of their country.

Europeans are cucks because they think somehow a piece of paper gave people this ability. They are cucks because they're too cucked to realize it just told them what they already had the right to do.

My Grand parents read in the newspaper that it was the right thing to do. The founding fathers assured us that printing presses were magical things blessed by God that only tell truths.

you're turkish dude, those are brown people.

Attached: Römer, Frankfurt am Main Rathaus, Hessen, Deutschland (2011, XV century building), eastern facade f (1280x853, 345K)