UK - STAGE 1 : POSTERS

I have noticed that if you go to any comment section that relates to Tommy's incident the newer comments are crying out for revolution or civil war. The police of this country has betrayed us. Some of them even had sex with abused victims.
Some National Action members were found in the army, all arrested and sentenced. I believe there are hundreds more. I was also shocked that within 24 hours almost a thousand people found themselves trying to climb the fence on downing street. It was indeed a spark of hope that there are adults in this country ready to risk something. I think we should all start preparing, clothing, busting our biceps, creating and spreading posters that are anti-state and police.
E.G
>A poster with small white child crying and a policeman in the background with big white letters 'TRAITORS.'
The social tensions are reaching their peak. The more bullshit this state pulls the more they harm themselves even if they get minimal backlash from new 1984 laws.

>ITS OVER AAAAH WE SHOULD JUST DO NOTHING!!!
No and stop thinking like that. I'll automatically class any defeatists as fucking shills. If you actually think its over you might as well stop posting low-morale replies and fuck off from my thread.

>Move
No.

POSTERS TO USE.

>Time window for postering 1am-5am
>Do it with a friend, not alone.
>Do it on bus stops where people pass every other minute.
>Billboards

You get the gist.

THE GOAL.

>The goal is not for media exposure.
>The goal is to expose white population of the country to the atrocities of the government.
>However, if kike media does cover this then its an extra benefit to our cause.

P.S: Ignore the 'reporting' shills. You've got nothing to lose but your people and soil. Fuck them if they think we'll stand down.

Attached: 1527542461074.png (608x751, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw/videos
act.campaign.gov.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=RsCiAQXQTgc
gov.uk/government/collections/counter-terrorism-and-security-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=gNzblJEzCMI
youtube.com/watch?v=jPK1qS5WtSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1527542857521.png (606x755, 20K)

Attached: _2.png (605x755, 21K)

Watch Joe Owen's videos as he gives pretty good tips for spreading awareness of nationalism.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw/videos

I've always found thought about doing this for general topics beca my city is infested with stickers promoting open borders and veganism etc.

Posters are too bulky. What are some good websites for sticker orders? I'm in on this if I can find a good site and effective designs.

Heres a bump

Thank you based frog.

Attached: .peeep.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Doing gods work lad. Bumping for true justice.

Attached: acab.png (691x1248, 1.24M)

If we show anti-copper sentiment we might be able to win over som yardies and africans over our cause.

I think this thread is a bit late in the afternoon. I'll post another one tomorrow about 6pm so people can jump on and prepare their poster campaign during the night.

Every lad needs to jump on this. It is important we keep the fire of the current incident and expose as many people as possible, fuck the traitors who sold out the people of our blood to dirty fuckers who abuse them daily as we speak.

This. Its getting late but if we keep the idea alive we will keep a glowing ember that could potentially help ignite a great conflagration. What we strive for is moral and exposes the sheer hypocrisy and tyranny of the traitor class.

Remember ACT

Action
Counters
Terrorism

If you are concerned for anyone, who you believe may be planning, or engaged in any form of civil disobedience or terrorist activity, please use the counter-terrorism form below.

Thank you for keeping the UK safe.
>act.campaign.gov.uk/

ACT video
>youtube.com/watch?v=RsCiAQXQTgc

Counter Terrorism and Security Act 2015
>gov.uk/government/collections/counter-terrorism-and-security-bill

Attached: ACTreport.jpg (603x374, 15K)

Attached: _.png (476x346, 255K)

Its disgusting with what kind of shit they get away with.

Attached: 1518475396454.jpg (480x480, 66K)

ISRAEL NUMBER 1

Agreed lad but this seems to have shaken a lot of folk out of their lethargy. Their is momentum here we can seize on. Spread the discontent to everyone we know.

Salute to you.

Attached: 0ad81bafc6a7508ac437ba68bb31cd9e.jpg (900x616, 96K)

Yes, I think this atmosphere will last this whole week. And the longer Tommy stays in the more dangerous it will become for him. Therefore, more foreign coverage on youtube will be about him as well as msm.

this is fine

i can only wish you guys luck

Attached: 1476927631453.gif (235x277, 781K)

I think if you post this w the word ISLAMIC you run the risk of getting into trouble due to stupid strict bong rules

Its up to lads to choose which posters they want to stick. If you are going for that one then be careful. Put on a mask and dress generic black.

Basic advice should something go a bit wrong.

Attached: UK Arrested.png (666x1452, 134K)

I thin this deserves some love

Attached: Speak Freely OKAY.png (576x792, 17K)

Another one of these cringefests? Can you, like, not?

what about something like:

No More Acid
No More Trucks
No Rape Gangs
We've Had Enough

signs?

How much trouble can you get into for not liking those things?.

Thats seems fine.

one of you fags make this into a sign....I gotta go

Government is Slavery

good luck people I will try and help the most I can

Thank you.

COMPULSORY WATCH:
Skip to 6 minute mark.
youtube.com/watch?v=gNzblJEzCMI

Attached: 1498180683107.png (394x360, 139K)

Brave lad, never give up fella

Attached: wounded-at-cassino.jpg (940x754, 245K)

"They rape our children
They are protected by the law
But we will never surrender until our land is ours again"

what's that from?

"This will never be a muslim country, not as long as I'm fucking breathing" - The Trucking Good Life

Attached: Legend.png (516x326, 166K)

God Speed!

while yours is accurate, mine is catchier and could be chanted
Plus yours could be seen as incitation.

Who in their right mind would argue w

No More Acid
No More Trucks
No Rape Gangs
We've Had Enough

You know that they will just put guns in the hands of their officers if you strike half ass right? You need to take over in less than 12 hours

>lumping civil disobedience and terrorism together

>unironically this picture

bamp

post this shit all over

>mine is catchier and could be chanted
Not at all. None of that shit even rhymes or alliterates

I prefer the 'why does the british government and the bbc protect pedophile gangs?'
the same effect, doesn't put anybody first or second and it will make the top pedos in the government very nervous

pls consider using this one instead

Bump

why is the tip of his nose always perfectly centered in the frame?

bump

We are the Fremen now.
"There is a storm coming. OUR storm. And when it arrives it will shake the face of these Isles."

Attached: muadib.jpg (3223x2118, 1.12M)

repeating cross posts from previous threads :

put posters on railings or poles near traffic lights for maximum eyeballs

Attached: posters.png (1174x1048, 1.22M)

Attached: freetommy.jpg (1500x421, 182K)

Attached: freetommy02.jpg (1240x720, 203K)

Remember that ‘It’s Okay to Be White’ worked because the inevitable backlash from the left puzzled normies (wait...so being white isn’t okay?)

‘Stop protecting grooming gangs’ should be good enough. By all means plaster Islam all over it but you just know what the response will be. Baby steps.

Thank you for the bumps lads. You are doing God's work. The longer we wait to do something about this the harder it will get. ITS NOW OR NEVER.

Do your duty and put up a poster. Even if its 1. We've got a whole week.

Thank god someone else has woken up.
We can save Britain, tensions are higher than ever we just need to tip it over to our side.

>putting up faggoty posters that don't accomplish anything
>attacking the police and not the people making decisions against the british people
>no plan on how to make things better
>posts the frog not even ten posts in

I'm sorry for whatever happened to you and hopefully it can be fixed but fuck off false flag shill.

Attached: This was always our home..jpg (602x315, 86K)

here's a catchy one.

Attached: Robinson10.png (606x754, 17K)

This one is great.

this petition should hit half a million over night - i'd have thought it would have petered out by now

Attached: freetr.jpg (966x576, 73K)

Loving the enthusiasm bongs, but you guys are about 3 or 4 years too late. The damage is already done and your country will never recover.

You're like that guy who just found out he needs heart surgery and says "Today is the day I'm going to start eating healthy." You missed your chance.

thanks m8. make sure to include this one in your latest bread. ive been leaving out muslim and islamic words from my new ones... i dont think the uk public is ready yet. i agree that everybody already knows that the rape gangs are muslims anyways.

baby steps of redpilling.

would phrase as question also:
Why is our gvnmnt protecting muslim rape gangs ?
Against the well being and intersts of our own!

The media has failed to suppress the awakening. Fuck those pieces of shit.

Thank you helicopter-bro. Hopefully we may provide free helicopter rides soon too.

actually looking at this image makes me think of a Banksy style stencil - up against a blank wall - squirt-squirt with the spray can & off you trot

Oh well, I think every real brit poster on this board would rather go out fighting than roll over and wait for death.

nailed it

Joke is the vegans would back you on this. There is great divide in the comunity about various crimes committed certain prominent British vegans speak out about it! I know many who actually have been protesting this shit for years and a good few who have set up fringe groups to discuss the problems of the occult and pedophilia. If you made this about the government and grooming gangs and the nwo you'd be amazed about the organisation and how many people are ready to go. They even have people on the deep Web gathering information. It's quite something.they hate the occult more then anything and blame them for mass slaughter of humans and animals alike

make weapons. PVC pipe bows... wood and nails.

Don't blackpill, we will do what we can, God I hope it's not too late, we are luckily still around 80% of the countries population, we can regain control.

Concentrate on the victims user, forget about those who committed crimes, if people care they'll remember who did them without you having to lifting a finger

Attached: wankedout.jpg (676x1200, 64K)

Oh bollocks I'm gonna get arrested just for reading this aren't i

It' shit. Implying that if those stop,everything is okay.

that's faggot talk, faggot

there is absolutlely nothing about the degree of our fucked-upedness now than the position 3 or 4 years ago afaics - it was shit then & it still is now

>'Le 56%' USA elects Donald Trump
>90% white UK can't do anything

please. quit your defeatism. we're all in this together. even the former enemies.

So what exactly is the goal bongs? I think something like stricter immigration laws and deporting non white criminals is fair, what do you guys think? Non whites that live peacefully I think will be able to understand that and should and can still be welcome maybe.

You mean this?

Attached: 987641321854.jpg (576x1024, 172K)

how about:
Why was it decided to dispossess us of our country in favour of muslim rape gangs?

>more british drumpftards are going to jail after this

YES PLEASE DO IT

Attached: 1464830068859.jpg (300x300, 43K)

We are talking vegans with over 100,000s of followers. Experienced protestestors. They could help divert police resources spread news and buy you some time. There quite damn good at it.

Thank you leaf.

Attached: OFFENSIVE.png (712x870, 39K)

shame lads. shame

Attached: gaveitago.png (2480x3508, 238K)

To fight till the absolute end even when death is assured is to be the true victor in history's eyes.

How will putting up posters accomplish that though? Who has the power to pass laws like that and when can you get them elected next?

Attached: Robinson11.png (603x750, 16K)

>your version of the Miranda rights is a blatant threat to start talking

Good Lord bongs. You have fallen so far it's unreal. Where do I send the shipments of AR-15s and 5.56?

The jew, it's always the jew.

What kind of fucking newfags asks "what will one man accomplish"?
What kind of person in general asks "How can one man do anything? It's hopeless, I'm getting so sleepy.."

Actually I think the victor is the victor in history's eyes but naturally not being willing to hold back when fighting for what you think is just helps.

Islam is just one arm of the jewish cabal, don't forget that

migth whatever deidity you belive be whit you

Attached: loveu.jpg (266x190, 12K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 6.29.12 PM.png (636x822, 49K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 5.59.04 PM.png (638x823, 63K)

Yes this is genius DO IT BRITS I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: 1524035689132.jpg (703x685, 151K)

Attached: Robinson12.png (602x751, 16K)

Can you include the Talmud in that?

So what I'm saying is you guys need a candidate that will pass laws that preserve the british people, justice and decency over islam. I'll look it up.

it is about waking up pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=jPK1qS5WtSs

Attached: 1496806514594.jpg (500x441, 26K)