Type "him"

>type "him"
>banned from twitter

Attached: 1527522315523.png (627x632, 89K)

>become famous on twitter
>change pronouns one day
>do it again a week after
>repliers banned
>?????
>profit

Welcome to the internet, Donny.
He made a post about smashing bigots once. I was banned for explaining to him what a bigot was, and he’d be smashing himself and got banned.

>@BlockMyAccount1.
>Donny_Lumpkin.
Context is everything. If you mis-pronoun someone in New York then you will get a $1000 fine. If you do it on Twitter they ban you.

What People Are Talking About Now ?

Memorial Day
Chick Fil A
Happy Memorial Day
NCAA Baseball Tournament
Bless Online

reeee don't use standard pronouns you are making assumptions and stereotyping and labeling this person based on their physical sex rather than using that person's own assumptions and stereotypes and labels of what it means to be a member of the opposite sex that they would prefer to larp as as the basis for your pronoun choice!

>Chelsea is safe
Because the faggot never had the balls to jump and just wanted attention. The courts should have executed him for being a fucking traitor.

Attached: 1488772131592.jpg (453x439, 59K)

Pointing out that he had a boner gets you banned too.

Attached: jumpymctrannyface.jpg (637x750, 94K)

>using twitter
You are the faggot.

>Because the faggot never had the balls
Pic related.

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 163K)

Please Bradley, reattach your dick and balls and try to become a man again.

>using Chelsea in the third person

Seriously, it seems almost all trannies do this. I'm sure this gender stuff is a defense mechanism against massive early trauma.

post boner

Attached: 1524152780038.png (657x600, 84K)

Obviously it wants attention. How desperate for attention do you think a person is if they try to make themselves into a woman...

>Seriously, it seems almost all trannies do this.
You dumb bonger, it was someone else using the twitter account other then Bradly at that juncture.

I love how everybody on social media keeps saying how much they love and support him

if this was true he wouldn't be suicidal

got banned last night for a top comment i made on this post which was

>"please donate to my campaign XD"

That lead to shitlibs flooding my timeline for shit to report

I got locked for

>Dont be glad at bradly manning splatting on the pavement because of a treatable mental illness

>Be glad at bradly manning splatting on the pavement because he was a traitor who had the audacity to run for office

Pic related

This is going to be the 3rd account i have had that gets rekt because of trannies.

Attached: thsry.png (770x407, 25K)

would a person who loves you really support your mentally ill decision to cut your dick off? with friends like that anybody would be suicidal.

CIA niggers really did a number on him. Poor lad doesn't even know who he is anymore.

>b-b-b-b-bbbbbbbut muh 1st amendment. A judge said Drumpf has to unblock me.
one twitter account newfags

>trannies aren't mentally il-

> if you mis-pronoun someone in New York then you will get a $1000 fine.
Completely unconstitutional. It's baffling how liberal states have been getting away with it for this long.

>revealing massive government malfeasance to the people is traitorous

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Attached: Walking.png (517x577, 72K)

it has nothing to do with that and likely everything to do with misgendering him and saying his penis slave name

>@BlockMyAccount

I'm sure he didn't see it coming.