REMINDER THAT Q IS LEGIT AND SCARES THE FUCK OUT OF (((THEM)))

Assange could be dead since late 2016 for all we know, and if you believe for one second that Wikipedia is not compromised, you should be considered legally retarded.
>inb4 found the boomer
Fuck you, boomers are convinced that Israel is America's ally and that everything is just peachy in DC, not that there is a group of Patriots within the Government pushing back.

Attached: 2018528.jpg (633x704, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Julian is a long time known us intelligence operative /
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're already compromised 555

Attached: dale-gribble-conspiracy-theories.jpg (650x408, 51K)

checked

Attached: praisekek.jpg (354x395, 20K)

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Julian is a long time known us intelligence operative who's WikiLeaks whistleblowing website is a CIA created and operated deep cover organisation that had split with them and who's war embroiled the 2016 election.

April 29th Wikileaks officialTwitter page liked this clip
>twitter.com/wikileaks/likes youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc

I'm a boomer.
Been red pilled about Israel since picture related.
My US Marine Boomer buddy was on a landing ship waiting to fight and die for Israel when this happened.
Why do you repeat the Jew's "Boomer hate"meme? You jewish or just believe their bullshit?

Attached: USS Liberty attack.jpg (480x683, 64K)

>boomer LARP shills and Shrek posters incoming

Attached: the-bunker-get-to-it.jpg (400x258, 71K)

Its too late the camera is already out!
*SNAP*

Nobody's repeating anything with the intention of perpetuating it, grampa, is just what they're pushing.

oh ffs how wasn't it obvious that the 4ch tripcode q that created the bulk of the initial q posts broke character several times but kept on chugging and retards lapped it up all the same all the way to 8ch. a good larp will weave truth and wish-fulfilling lies together to pull over the eyes of the willing

>555
Kek is compromised by Q.
What do we do now?

qidf is real

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Julian is a long time known us intelligence operative /

Attached: peekture.jpg (697x458, 65K)

whats the vid about?

Since Qanon is purely text and image based it should just be roleplay, since there is no "live action" element to it.

Gue bredidcded this

Attached: spurdobenis.png (419x249, 3K)

Like fucking clockwork.
>wasn't it obvious
No it wasn't. Nobody 'broke character' either, if anything they made clarifications due to the writing style being a tad too cryptic.
There were MANY phony Q threads immediately after the tripcode dumps, all with the classic signatures, all with the intention of delegitimizing the true ones, that's why whoever Q is (I personally believe Sean Spicer is one of them) chose 8ch from then on instead of this jew outlet.

I meant *classic kike shill signatures*

>Assange could be dead since late 2016 for all we know
>STRIKE ONE
Assange has livestreamed with QAs from anons since then.

>if you believe for one second that Wikipedia is not compromised
>wikipedia
>PEDIA
>STRIKE TWO

>inb4 found the boomer
>STRIKE THREE

YOURE OUT KIKE

>still believing in wikileaks/assange

top kek

Qtards trying to convince people to trust Q and not Assange and Wikileaks. This is how desperate the jews are right now. The kikes are losing control and need their psy ops.

Attached: 1520299686457.jpg (2634x2191, 2.21M)

nice digits, pic realted details the shills current tactics to derail discussion about Q.

Attached: Shill tactics.png (1864x239, 50K)

Q is political astrology for half-redpilled people. It is purposefully vague as fuck so that you can project whatever you want onto it, and it helps people who have no idea what is happening feel like the world makes sense.

posting only the best evidence so far, the type that really cant be explained away at all.

Attached: 178263754.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

Attached: 312238878a694f108d564666f6a5b5dda5b0bcd19444c27308f9386f2863daa4.png (658x976, 402K)

Everything Assange and Wikileaks did in the past was really for nothing. People have moved on and don't care anymore. It's a shame really. These people ruined their lives for people that only care about Ariana Grande's ponytail height.

>YOURE OUT KIKE
No I'm not, Eli. Try harder, earn them shekels.

Attached: 1527024680265.png (1227x884, 581K)

oh wow he is real

theres obviously allot more than this but these are the best 3 examples of solid evidence so far.

Nice, Julian Assange's ghost agrees with me that QAnon is Roseanne posting with a trip. Now I believe Q is real.

Nice, exposing these snakes is always appreciated.