EUROPE KNEELING DOWN TO THEIR NORTH AFRICAN MASTERS

North africans are the only truly superior race :

-We enslaved/killed 20 million niggers.

-We conquered Italy/Spain/Fr*nce for 7 centuries and fucked/raped your women, you have our pure arab and berber blood flowing in your veins.

-We enslaved 3 millions of wh*tes just 2 centuries back if you think about it. (youtube.com/watch?v=IP_-iVjcjiA )

-we're still enslaving you now, thanks for paying my welfare wh*te boi while i'm too busy making babies to your slutty white women.
"NAFRI's" will remain the european nightmare no matter what, we are smarter and stronger than you ;)

Attached: EUROPE IS OURS.jpg (1024x609, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8-ZH7TsZlw&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=gtuHqQO5T8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

North Africans:
-high testosterone levels
-alpha religion
-can get a tan
-dark tenebrous hair
-conquered europe and raped you women for 7 centuries

white euros:
-low testosterone levels
-christcuckity & cucktheism
-founder fathers of LGBT rights and feminism along Jews
-can't survive under the sun
-age like milk
-were in a north african country at most for 1 and half century

Attached: northafricantesto.png (633x715, 1.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=u8-ZH7TsZlw&t=28s

This video proves that 1 North African is alone equal to 5 WhITo*Ds.

Attached: north african master.png (971x776, 452K)

kys sandnigger

>fr*nch f(l)ag
guess you shouldn't have rebelled agaisnt the nazis

Attached: 1513465907921.jpg (720x720, 18K)

Why is his ass pointed towards Ukraine?

Because it's the ass end of Europe?

You've made this thread like 50 times. One day you'll all be killed and ran out of Europe.

Muslim detected hahahaha

A challenger appears!

Attached: Chicken Earth.jpg (429x385, 27K)

How can white women even resist?

Attached: 2018-05-28 15.23.07.jpg (1024x609, 282K)

Southern European cucks. Haha.

Attached: 1527390819617m.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

Only good use of this meme I've seen so far. Also rare flag.

yes, and now I go to morocco and spend a month in eassouira surfing and fucking moroccan teens for less than half my monthly wages while moroccan men make my food, bring me kif, eat shit and drink coffee by themselves

thanks morocco, really based and thoughtful

>crops out africa
>doesn't realize it looks like a dude vomiting an entire continent of filth

Arab guys don't look like that user. They're either skinny as a rail or overweight

Best bit.

you're weak.

Attached: spain btfo.png (384x899, 147K)

t.amerimutt

Attached: average moroccan.jpg (960x960, 72K)

turkey isnt part of europe

That big guy looked like he was the one who started the fight. The Dutch men were the ones trying to deescalate it.

Also, North Afric*ns are inbreds. They are also barbarians. We are civilized unlike you.

>posting a battle from a war that you ultimately lost, your revolutions were put down and you were put back under European rule

>be inferior shitskin
>live in superior white mans country
>realise you’re inferior
>realise you’d never want to live in your own country
>cry
>make this thread

>being this insecure

>Average moroccan

Attached: Average Morrocan.jpg (317x159, 8K)

They're so powerful they're making baiting threads on Jow Forums to feel good about being third-rate citizens living in ghettos in a country that has always rejected them

Only faggots groom like this. I suspect you are actually a faggot with a north African fetish.
Fine, but you're on the wrong board for that. /lgbt/ is for you

Stop larping. Monkeys can’t use computers..

looks to me like theyre kneeling towards America on the back of North Africa

we brought you a civilization.

morocco was always independant kys learn some history shit

youtube.com/watch?v=gtuHqQO5T8o

who wouldn't want to live here ?
we live better in north africa than in any european country :-)

Attached: filthy brazilian.png (1382x882, 307K)

very creative

Low IQ retards incapable of doing jobs more sophisticated than making kebabs.

Thats not a rare flag.

Why do you flood europe if your shithole is so good?

Based arabs. I had a arab bottom gay boyfriend from France and he was great. You guys are quite short(between the legs too ;) ) so it makes stuff in bed easier. Hope you can come to Finland more.

no wh*te bitches to fuck there

bottom is haram.
we only top to dominate and show how our genes are superior.

Attached: tunisian bull.jpg (379x594, 82K)

Are your women that ugly?

Attached: ADC16DCF-C670-497D-97EA-C3C805F3BEDE.jpg (804x1024, 182K)

Your countrymen was like that first too but i just tamed him a little. :) i think you guys are just a bit tsundere for us big Nordic guys.

>Tunisian “Bull”
More like cuck.
We coming for your womyns Achmed

Attached: 602599D2-10A1-410A-A86F-BE57A2B57659.jpg (400x317, 62K)

Haha look at how the muslim women are celebrating that they dont have to marry muslims. Lol

we fuck tons of wh*te bitches then when we had have enough we come back to north africa to mary a fellow countrywoman and bring her to europe make bunch of cute north african babies

No family will accept that.

Attached: REBEU BAISE BLANCHE.jpg (281x179, 8K)

>being proud over the fact that you are garbage people

I am so impressed.

stay mad snownigger

Attached: metissagedegueu.jpg (960x960, 120K)

I am so mad.

which one is your sister?

Attached: swedish girls.png (758x649, 1.39M)

She has some standards so none.

I live in Marseille in a district full of Arabs and I can tell you that people fuck white people, it's a fantasy, it's sexual misery in the suburbs and I break down an open door, everyone knows it, what irritates me with Arabs is their disrespect towards France and the fact that they take out Algerian flags during football matches, only that, all that is "crossbreeding" I do not pay attention because I know very well that they do not fuck, the Arabs on Internet fan the hatred because they are frustrated it is not new but the reality one knows it, when I go downtown I see only white people with whites, why? It's simple, it's social, women date people from the same social class as they are, the only white people you'll see with blacks or Arabs will be white people from the same social class whose men around are only blacks or Arabs, it's social too, it's mathematical and they are very few.

i live in marseille as well near Saint Charles train station and everything you just said is full of lies, you're in denial wh*te boi.

Attached: uglywhitepeople.jpg (812x596, 136K)

it's uncommon but not rare

You just confirm my words, just the way she dresses, we see that she's a filthy white girl from the suburbs. The majority of the whites, the real ones, are in the city center and are mainly coming from the middle class minimum and therefore leave mainly with whites, it is mathematical and it is the reality. And take examples on the internet I can do the same is ridiculous. I will be able to get you press articles on the sexual misery of the Arabs in France by definitely putting you in a security side position but English speakers would not understand because in French so it's useless.

Ah nigger dark it is then?

In addition to that you are a liar, as by chance you also live in Marseille and unable to give me an address, you obviously live in the most famous thing, the train station, not very credible.