What does pol think of white brazilian immigrants?

Specifically the ones that are migrating to your country

Attached: südbrasilien.png (1280x668, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Awada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GO AWAY

I like Brazilians.

>Brazilians
>White

Why would white Brazilians be migrating from Brazil? From what I've heard they're doing pretty well.

absolute subhuman mixed scum

ironic post of the year

>white
>brazilians
we are a mixed nation

Brazilians are Christian on average arent they?

They have a rich culture, just a history of awful government. Brazil is cool.

How would they know that they are still white outside of Brazil?

this is a reasonable opinion. but specially in nothern brazil there is too much mixture with african pagan religions and people have subpar mentality. And yes Brazil has probably one of the worst governments in the world considering our potential to grow

genealogies. many people have arrived from european countries like germany and italy in the last 200 years, while some preserve 100% pure european blood. South region of Brazil has 80-90% European ascendancy

But it might still be different. Take the first lady of Argentina. She is considered White in Argentina. But a Sand Nigger in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Awada

maybe to swedish standards she is not so white, but she'd go unnoticed in southern italy, spain or portugal

You just proved my point. How can a White person in Brazil know that he is White outside of Brazil?

would you consider this girl white?

Attached: f18fa012552faa614126d5a815ea9472.jpg (629x960, 83K)

i dont think there is a place in the world where this girl is not considered white. Overall, this is truly not your typical white brazilian. But considering the most southern states, this phenotype has a considerable frequency

Yes. I was thinking more about Arabsand Portugese. Your latest president was an Arab.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Brazilians

Red macacos are best macacos uma delicia indeed

Attached: FF230BED-2A70-47A6-B952-D33820A0A601.jpg (644x464, 46K)

Her being born in brazil does not make brazil white

oh no, lula is barely white
just look at another popular figure (who will hopefully become president this year)
now this is more of the white im talking about

Attached: bolsonaro-2-e1520108534945.jpg (2048x1152, 126K)

his skin might be fairly tanned, but i look like a ghost next to him (my eyes are greenish-brown though)

He would be considered White in Europe, sure.

lol i've never said brazil is white. on this point i'd wholeheartedly agree with you. but she proves that there are whites in brazil, and quite a few

Those people don't look german.

Love them you're all free to get heim ins vaterland

würdest du Dagmar mich verheiraten lassen?

there's no such thing as a white brazilian
only mutts who say they're white to look cool

fpbp

go back to Swaziland niggEr

I welcome back the Confederados

what percentage is 'white' ?? Population of Brazil is about ~180 million?? or so...

Just about every Brazilian immigrant I've encountered in the US is a pardo. They're also terrible drivers. Preferable to Haitians, if I had to choose.

dats my homie

>What do you guys think about pink elefants?

around 45% identify as white. In the whitest state, 90%. In the state I live, 80%

when i was in europe everybody was surprised by the fact that im brazilian and how white i look
most people guess im from somewhere in europe, and not out of politeness. I drive well as well. Got 220km/h on Autobahn in Germany, still alive haha

Gingers have no souls

there is a girl where i study who is basically a inbred german
She has that typical german autistic face.
Unmistakeable.

Intredasting

Attached: can you make it more shitty.jpg (973x723, 114K)

ist das, wie du aussiehst, Kumpel?

Attached: Untitled picture.png (311x265, 60K)

Attached: 1527549685121.jpg (862x2893, 503K)

now that is a chad. he is not about a few actually white well-capacitated immigrants in honest search for a more suitable place to live. he knows who is cancer and dishonest and only want these parasites out

not worried*

We’re full

Neither do Germans

wyoming seems to have a lot of free space
wouldnt u let me live in the middle of the mountains with them bears?

>taking to Brazilian girl
>white as fuck with blonde hair and blue eyes
>mfw she speaks Brazilian portuguese to me

nossa mano, que gostosa

Attached: sweat_guy_spiral_by_chadrocco-d866ob4.jpg (534x488, 271K)

When will there be a race war there? I already know whites in Rio de Janeiro have to live in gated communities because it’s a literal disgusting rat infested poverty and crime stricken slum crawling with all kinds of nigger, shitskin and mystery meat waiting to cannibalize on you. When will Brazil be made white again? Jesus christ, America becoming like Brazil is my worst fucking nightmare. Not even South Africa sounds as bad.

I'm pretty sure the USA would have a race war much before us. Because miscegenation is so common, it is much more difficult to separate people in races and we're generally self-aware of this. Now in the USA I was told niggers really look like fucking chimps and there are more racially pure whites, as well as mexicans. Divisions are easier in the US to make

I would let her touch me where l pee.

I am one of those white (pass as native european) who live in a gated community in Rio. Seriously thinking about emmigrating to the USA, I have a U.E. passport so it won't be hard.
I would go to Portugal because my 4 grandparents are northern portuguese but the fact that it is getting infected with shitskins demotivates me and I wouldn't go to any other european country because of language problems

even if arabs and niggers cause as much problems as they can, in fifty years, Europe will still be much better than Brazil, since it has been getting fucked way way longer that this. Next year I'll be graduating from University and at the first chance I'll be leaving to Germany. I just need a Hans to employ me

i'd let my sperm touch her insides

47% of the population self identifies as whites but only 20% of those 47% has 90%-100% european DNA, so that's about 10% of the population. Brazilian population is 200m resulting in a total of 20m whites

it is like the whole population of romania