Why the fuck has the shilling increased like 300%?

Why the fuck has the shilling increased like 300%?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3oFdq9Efsv8
youtube.com/watch?v=2xDzVZcqtYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to new/pol/
>what is "sage"
doesn't matter just reply

Tommy Robinson

Because only three types of posters are still here.
Shills
Bots
Newfags
Most of the people who honestly want to discuss politics or news are gone because the mods don’t monitor this board.

>everything I disagree with is shilling

Lel paranoid fags

>t.newfag
#here4ever

Robby Tomlinson

>newfags first summer

Attached: 1524275127303.gif (126x95, 768K)

Bobby Romlisom

Because Jow ForumsThe_Cuckold newfaggots are triggered that some racist bong got arrested for contempt of court.

School is out for the summer?

This but unironically
Shareblue on full damage control

because levels dangerously close to the tipping point are being reached

Deep state lawyer shill outed. Mark S. Zaid. Works controlled oppo. Watch this thread die, too.

European countries ointegrating laws against anti-semitism and US the holocaust teachings in schools

Sessions is Q this week.
PAIN

Whenever the shilling increases, it shows we're winning. Just ignore it and keep shitposting

youtu.be/3oFdq9Efsv8

It’s been pretty fucked up. I’ve had multiple 1 post by ID’s randomly attempt to climb in my ass over the strangest shit today. It’s like they’re trying to mimic board culture but coming off as fucking psychotic.

Tommy 'Ben-Gurion' Robinson is being a good goy and payin for his protestin loicense iinna pokey. Probably fed to irish in a kebab shop already tbqfh m8.
This shilling is Tavistock tier, so shit is going down for real.

I told them to fuck ofd.

Attached: am_i_gay_for_shilling_for_them.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Fook off, faggot.

>Why the fuck has the shilling increased like 300%?
Either (a) Real happenings in the works. OR (b) To prevent you from becoming angry enough to BE a happening.

Attached: Foreign Hordes.png (1212x1497, 3.56M)

>It’s like they’re trying to mimic board culture but coming off as fucking psychotic.
This.

Attached: 1 post you.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

It's almost like GW really communicating from INSIDE of Jow Forums.
THIS WASNT FACTORED INTO THE SIMULATION
TURN JAVASCRIPT OFF NOW! IT'S INFECTED.
YOU'LL CATCH A V(&) I R U S

Attached: i_need_scissors_by_milkywayisgud-d42efma.png (900x818, 387K)

Attached: spider-man_pictures.jpg (680x421, 47K)

Games Workshop?

Attached: warhammer-tone.jpg (1318x1536, 328K)

Because the Kike Overlords are getting irrevocably buttfucked. Watch how much crazier shit gets soon. We’re just gettin warmed up.

Attached: layers.gif (500x346, 471K)

Jack, do you know what day it is?

Heyyyyy Tommmy Tommmyyyy
Brits are waking up

Attached: 1527382770600.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

>Because the Kike Overlords are getting irrevocably buttfucked.
It's amusing to watch them get tore up... especially when they do it to themselves, crying out in such horrific pain even as they try to strike at you.

Attached: Cabbage.gif (320x212, 1.8M)

Between this and Elon anal blasting media, Jews outing themselves. It's been a fun couple days/

I don't frequent this board and usually just go on /x/ or /vg/ so i would like to ask, how much power do you guys have on the internet that major corporations are investing millions in trying to contain the autism. I don't get it.

Individually: none. As a group: enough to make you come look and ask that question.

Theyre trying kill it breh

Name the real enemy and you’ll be shocked at how big of a target you become.

Attached: B6F5C476-864A-4A5E-AD24-B3ECC705E52E.jpg (560x392, 58K)

in one name:
Tommy

Witness! I was a regular from FBIAnon until about six months ago. Can't take the 99% ShareBlue (or whoever the F it is now) Bullshit ruining this Holy Place.
I only check in about once an month now.
...Yep. Still Shit. I'm out.

The wheels are breaking off.
>trump's being a madcunt
>brazil is maybe going to civil war soon
>hawaii burning and may take the western seaboard with it
>england trying to go full police state a generation to soon
>many places realizing, at the same time, that maybe newer doesn't always mean better

Jow Forums proved that it's like a locust swarm...nearly impossible to direct, but once it does, it destroys everything it touches. Various liberal elite don't have the means at the moment to keep control the way they have. The media is at an all-time low for trust, most of the old multi-billionaire communists are dead or dying, and the new guard hasn't had to face a real challenge before. There is a scramble to keep shit together until they can get some semblance of control back, and Jow Forums is very good at dick-slapping situations that are already fucky.

It's called a "snowblind" push. Just fill every line of communication with so much chaff and bullshit nothing can get through. It fucks you over, yes, but if you're already back to the wall, it's worth it.

Attached: 1487381829622.gif (436x387, 97K)

As a group? Enough Weaponized Autism to shut down Hogg and Co's "memelab" attempt [pic] in less than 48 hours. And then there's Shia's "he will not divide us" game of Capture the Flag.

Let's put it this way; if we were to do this to, say, the H1B fraud system in tech we could gather enough evidence to take down major players. Likely exposing Literal hanged-by-the-neck-until-dead Treason as well.

Attached: memelab's end.jpg (1899x2657, 1.23M)

Because based Elon redpilling the masses

Attached: 1527541904677.jpg (960x530, 107K)

I certainly fucking wish.

Pedos aare going down RIGHT NOW because of Weaponized Autism.
The Govvies actually call it 'open source intelligence' and it really is one more fantastic element of USA's homeland defense initiatives. First amendment is beautiful.

We recently got more funding here at JIDF, nothing personal kid

>CLAP TRAP
MEME THIS

אני מכריז לכם את האמת: ישוע הוא המשיח, האל החי בבשר האדם, מושיע האנושות ומלך האומות.

Attached: Truth.jpg (768x425, 53K)

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

Because a collective that has nothing to lose cannot be threatened with loss.

This.

It's also why Peterson is being pushed by powers-that-be so hard: they want fighting-aged men not to realize how close to "nothing to lose" they really are.

“Sage” the shrills

Put the word sage in everything when you reply to a shrill Thread

Attached: E8125059-D3CB-4CB5-BC94-81195E7F7AA1.jpg (300x162, 19K)

you just notice that? the site been cancer for a while now

Unless someone posts anything about flat earth or the moon landing, but strangely everything else is allowed

Because we just don't care any more.
We just want Jow Forums to die.
If we can't buy it, we'll just permanently keep it clogged with shit. The billionaires that benefit from our round-the-clock shit clogging won't even notice the cost.
Money really is the ultimate superpower. Enjoy losing :)

Attached: 1527482316909.jpg (1024x752, 146K)

>Money really is the ultimate superpower.
Truth is stronger. That's why you keep losing.

Attached: 1527485855132.jpg (1024x645, 355K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2xDzVZcqtYI

OK, I'll rise to your bait.
Why? Other than $, what are they telling you that makes you want to do it?

No it really is just money. And hatred but 99% money.
I know the worlds going to shit, so at least I can score some of the creature comforts I fucking deserve before it goes and I get to fuck up the rate of acceleration of the egregore you cunts won't stop growing by taking part in an absolutely massive, well paid - and now PERMANENT - state of shit-clogging.

...and THREAD.

Thanks...you worthless cunt.

Between Little and Musk, the goyim are at maximum knowing.

Attached: 1526625176386.png (412x726, 431K)

Oh they monitor threads, its the only reason why legitimate threads get pruned

stfu southern leaf

Woo! Hillary 2020! Fuck MAGAtards! Tear down the wall! Legalize it all!

Most "honest" discussion here is wildly right wing if not straight up fascist in nature.

No problem. Think how many threads there are in the catalogue at any one time.

There are far more of us.

Speaking of, I've got some shit-threads to make :)

(I know I shouldn't gloat but It just makes my day so much better seeing you people KNOW why you're losing).

Fuck fascism, amirite?

Attached: 20180528_170618.jpg (714x232, 54K)

Bechir Rabani's murder

Losing? You really should get out more. Wez be winning everywhere!!! Your efforts will go down in history as a complete failure, a dramatic telling of fake "public sentiment", and why Trump won a second term.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Keep telling yourself that bud

Mods no longer give a fuck about this place and are actively permissive in its destruction.

>summer
>OIG report inbound
SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE LADS

Attached: 1490232348363.png (639x557, 371K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

SHILLINGS ARE WORTH 15d NOW???

The Jow Forums board on the chan that must not be named recently removed a moderator who banned leftists and now /leftypol/ have marched on it like fucking Berlin. I'm guessing that emboldened them.

MEMEorial day.
What a SCENE it will be!

And the shilling is literally all against Britain
Like holy shit I've seen anti-brong threads all day today?
Why lads?
What the fuck is happening ?

This. FVEY at Defcon 1

combination of hoggs meme team getting BTFO then making new threads and islamic shills trying to memory hole the entire tommy rob fiasco so as to suppress any sort of push back against their invasion

This #tbqhwusenpai

Just waiting for the trap thread in /b reactivating, nothing else todo. Triggering Trumpies and Bernies left and right, don't care. Muttistan is done anyways when Trump declares war on Iran.

Just filter
>Happening
>we
>us
>our
>General
Jow Forums becomes better

Attached: 1520118940040m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Post your filters boys

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-202415.png (720x1280, 115K)

>Hello fellow pols, you should leave like I did.
Only the bots fall for your shit.

Total loss of control.

i think it's mainly people being ironic

>post something even slightly against natsoc Jow Forumss views
>SHILL SHILL SHILL KIKE KIKE KIKE SHILL SHILL KIKE KIKE SHILL

Attached: 10464392_10152339865068492_2714165370095731008_n.jpg (261x187, 11K)

this. gotta control the narrative

read this for the full answer

Attached: curse[1].jpg (200x326, 18K)

I sadly think it is possible for Trump to win if the smooth things over in Korea and the economy keeps chugging along. Unless they find something really damning with all that Russia stuff or they put up a candidate that isn't a shit choice . (they are gonna pick someone shitty I bet to run against Trump ) .

Actually the best thing to do would be for people on the left to try and get a candidate to run against Trump in the primary and just try to smear him , spread distrust as much as possible . Set up a nice base for democrats to run with before the election even really starts. It has been shown that presidents who have to fend off a primary challenge usually end up losing the general election.

Yes, that's honest discussion. Opposition apparently can't argue with it.

Commies

The jew-vermin are scared. It's beautiful.

Commies throwing a fit.

Attached: virgin soyboy vs chad cat.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

fuck off shill, dont post your filters they will alter their topic names

It happens in waves. Some of them are paid, and some people are just looking to say and see outlandish material since Jow Forums is very loose on moderation compared to other sites. At the end of the day, the right own pol and it's not even close. They'd have to sacrifice a lot of tumblr and reddit faggots to really make a difference,

Stop being disingenuous