What’s the ideal weight for a guy that’s 5’6

Attached: C40D3168-6EBF-40CA-9114-0F86F708853C.jpg (750x937, 223K)

at least 350 pounds. That way you can waddle through any situation in life.

SIERRA ALPHA GOLF ECHO KILO'S

you won't get any taller so don't bother weighting to kys

if youre not yoked then like 130-140

Enough weight that will be sufficient enough to break your neck whilst hanging yourself manlet.

Ahh another 20 pounds. 2 months max

just kys lol

I weigh about 70 kg.

BMI

Attached: metal_gear_rising__revengeance_armstrong_by_mrshlapa-d9dglw8.jpg (1191x670, 67K)

Probably 140. Don’t know why everybody is so hostile towards short guys

Not bad especially if you have some muscle mass

If you're not in the 200lb club with good muscle to fat ratio, you're not going to experience what it's like when men try to conceal their fear of you.

Try to run prettyboy game so be skinny but not too much , about 140 pounds or so with some muscle

Idk how ever much your ashes weigh

Only works if you have a 7+ face

God at least made me handsome so I’m good in that department

don't worry user the noose will hold but you could always climb into an oven or sit down in a kiddie pool.

Attached: 1420399996894.jpg (677x631, 94K)

140 with about 10% body fat would be good for your frame most likely. Just stay active and do cardio. Make sure to stretch and maintain good posture. I’m only 5’11 so I know how it feels to be a manlet.

5’11 dude your good. Just go suck some dick already.

I don't know maybe use meters next time? No one fucking knows what you ameriniggers are talking about

Shred down, become a solid boxer and fight as a bantamweight down in Mexico. I bet you could slay some señoritas.

135-145 id guess
t 5’6 jogger

5 11 faces no positive nor negative things about his height , between 5 8 and 5 11 you face some silly stuff but nothing major(me),5 6 to 5 8 you truly experience heightism but can live with it ,
5 5 and under you are fucked xD

I prefer metric , but by visiting american forums I have learned their system atleast aproximately so I can comunicate with them xD

Not too heavy so the noose won't break when you hang yourself
>manlets

Can’t wait to send all your human garbage back paconigger

Mexicans aren’t human.