I have a feeling that the IG report is going to be huge

I have a feeling that the IG report is going to be huge...

Attached: file.png (1168x266, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U4Nbs4fnKT8
youtube.com/watch?v=M0DipGK8g1E
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq026ojFkYM
youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc
cnn.com/2012/07/13/world/asia/eye-on-kazakhstan-astana/index.html
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
ronpaulinstitute.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me too. I also have a feeling that Stormy, Kanye, and Elon are all a cascade of events orchestrated by Trump to wake up the public in preparation.

Attached: 1508765341770.jpg (2661x1638, 2.85M)

Bump

checked. Also I hope it's delivered soon. Every time they say they're going to do it, there's a school shooting, so they need to go ahead and send it already.

Also, apparently Jason is now writing a book about the Deep State. Wasn't too long ago that people denied the deep state's existence, nor that long ago when Jason resigned from the House for unexplained reasons. My personal guess is that he was blackmailed out.

Attached: file.png (594x912, 341K)

supposed to be this week, i believe, for the clinton emails report
havent seen a date for the FISA abuse report

Spygate = Israelgate

Attached: 1510178399444.png (1190x1140, 576K)

kys

Why are you so angry out of nowhere? Wtf is your problem?

I think it will be a nothing burger just like the memo

we'll see
the fact that DOJ has appointed a US Attorney to prosecute any referrals from the IG suggests otherwise

Q also

No. Q is a Mossad operation. Please stop trying to force that shit down people's throats. inb4 you spam all the same pictures you retards spam in every thread

The IG report is going to be a big nothing burger. You delusional Trump bigots need to get a grip on reality.

I've already read the memo and I can tell you it's a nothingburger so don't waste your time.

I hate this meme/LARP

The only reason it's still around is because there's money behind it keeping it alive for malicious purposes. Just look at all the shills still trying to defend that psy op even after Wikileaks speaks out on it.

You guys are retarded. Mueller probe has literally hundreds of indictments and is still going and you guys think it’s completely fake but this bipartisan hack job by the gop is somehow meaningful in any way. Really shows how shit it’s become here since the_donald pedes ingested

>hundreds
more like 30k

LOL you fuckin faggots

Attached: 1527476949569.png (1019x746, 1012K)

Fuck this never Trump traitor

What is the purpose of this meme? How much money was spent devising this plan?

Attached: 1508399600369.png (1372x1222, 910K)

If its not we flip

>hurr I'm a conspiratard
you're in good company, unfortunately

JASON.....IN THE HOUUUSSEE.

Anyone else sleepy? Yaawwn

Bump

go back to T_D you fucking faggot

Do we know when to expect it?

kek you jews are losing your minds. How does it feel to lose for the first time in your life?

Dude, on twitter he outright agreed to the statement that the russia collusion scandal was fabricated as a coverup for hillary. Trump or no trump hes on our side

Q says june 11th

so sometime this week?

Yep

>Q
Holy shit REALLY! JUST LIKE THE 23rd RIGHT? RIGHT? Holy fuck you pathetic insufferable shekel hungry faggots have evil in your souls. No integrity at all.

-23 =/= 23rd

june 11
>this week

and just when is it going to be released

you follow Q pretty closely just to tell everybody you don't believe it
it's almost like you're shilling against it

ENOUGH With your fucking psy op. The 23rd of may was supposed to be another Mossad false flag at a school. ENOUGH! You are EVIL! You're not a good person and you have no soul! Do you understand that your manipulative disingenuous shilling will lead you to your own demise?

Attached: 1497434901644.jpg (911x1183, 882K)

Yes. Its like Trump activated them. I also think Anonymous Official is working for the good too. Their latest video was foreshadowing 9/11 truth coming. I showed my dad about that 3rd building and it stunned him. Pewdiepie may be a sleeper for Trump too. youtu.be/U4Nbs4fnKT8

It will be delayed, yet again...till 6/11

Plenty of shit happened on the 23rd. Including Pientka et al.

I'm certain that Kanye, Elon and Trump are all a part of Plus Ultra.

Attached: 1520989696748.jpg (1024x1365, 153K)

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721K)

That is not the case at all, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0DipGK8g1E

Attached: 1509353680809.jpg (2264x3000, 3.25M)

Attached: 1500527700377.jpg (1000x910, 183K)

the Media will be working OVERTIME that day, any report that is Critical of the FBI/DOJ will be seen as an "attack" on our "elite law enforcement" agencies by Trump

that is the new narrative, the FBI/DOJ is an Institution that cannot be criticized, CNN already dragged Sally Yates on the other day and threw softball questions at her, with David Axlerod doing the questioning...

You don't know what "bipartisan" means do you? Or "ingested".
Also why are you ashamed to reveal your nationality?

Dunno but I've been trying to get one posted at me but apparently the bots and shills don't love me :(

What if Trump isn't the one who does it? what if Mueller starts indicting people like Brennan and Clapper?

It's like you can feel how limp this shill fags wrist is in the lack of conviction...

i have mixed feelings about a jew who converted to mormonism.

Attached: 1527478752945.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

I remember some warnings that they would try to paint the fbi as being above everything else, even congress. They were right

Yes Q also. Trump understands some ppl have to hear it from Hannity, some from Judicial watch, some from twitter, and some conspiracy theorists from underwater basket weaving forums have to dig and verify it themselves. He has all the bases covered. I hope it comes soon. Its been a while since Q posted.

They spin things around so much, that CNN actually went on the air and say that "spying" on the Trump campaign was Obama being "helpful" to Trump and how "it was a good thing"

no matter what comes out in that report, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NyTimes, Comedy Central... the rest of the normie Left wing channels will spin it around 180-degrees and make Trump the bad guy

Checked. When does it drop?

Too bad NOBODY believes the fucking news anymore and that's why Elon got activated at the time he did. He's loved by normies and the reaction the press had to him was indicative of their lies. The media has no more influence anymore. At all.

Are you seriously trying to moralistically brow beat someone on a Mongolian Beaver Trapping Board?

Checked

THIS IS BIGGER THAN TOMMY

This is true. Lots of people hate Q but it makes people see the whose controlling things. By breadcrumbing people to the Jew Q never had to name the Jew. The normies started doing it themselves. There’s a bunch of accounts on social media where they started naming the Jew on their own amongst the whole Q storm.

It's irrelevant since the IG doesn't have the authority to charge anyone with anything

And the volcano

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: file.png (582x670, 500K)

Chaffetz is an anti-Trump JEW, he IS part of the deep state.

It is important to remember that HALF the country believes Trump and Kushner and Don Jr. were working with Russia to hack Hillary's e-mail and push propaganda on Faceberg and Twatter.

If the Inspector General report comes out and says that Obama was having spies planted in the Trump campaign and that Obama was tapping Trump's phone calls, the Normies (viewers of WaPo,CNN,NyTimes,MSNBC,DailyShow...) - they are so brainwashed that they will be happy that Obama was wiretapping Trump and planting spies on Trump, they hate Trump through and through

at NO point in time, will CNN or NBC ever come out and say that Obama was committing crimes, that the FBI/DOJ were committing crimes bordering on Treason.....

ok and what happens after Inspector General Horowitz, who was appointed by Obama, refers for criminal prosecution John Brennan to John Huber, who also was appointed by Obama?

Plenty of shit happens everyday you fucking faggot

Excellent find.

it will be another DOJ coverup

just like the entire Hillary investigation, thousands of confidential government e-mails found on Huma's home personal computer, Hillary was running a computer server out of her home's basement, Hillary was destroying all kinds of e-mails, Hillary was ordering people to destroy government cell phones with a hammer

all of that stuff happened at least 24 months ago now.... no criminal charges on any of them

the e-mails between Page and Strzok and McCabe, those e-mails were all from 20 months ago now... no criminal charges on any of them

the only criminal charges being thrown around are ones against Trump's friends

the Deep State is too deep, the media bias runs too deep in the country, I don't think Sessions and the DOJ will ever bring charges against anyone with a (D) next to their name

Attached: 1498387572110.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

if it were any other man as president i might agree. but these people tried to damage Trump personally, they tried to damage his business, they tried to damage his FAMILY. and Trump ALWAYS gets revenge.
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

Attached: file.png (1146x714, 425K)

Wikileaks was pointing to "Delphic Oracle" and Hillary Clinton! Hillary is some sort of High Priestess in their satanic worship. Didn't you see how Wikileaks retweeted the "pied Piper" email a couple tweets before mentioning QANon and Delphic Oracle!!?? Hillary consorts with demons and Wikileaks just showed us the way! Those who choose to know will find it? Help me figure this out. Take it to 8 chan. WE NEED TO RESEARCH DELPHIC ORACLE . Also pic related.

Attached: 1525878365985.jpg (506x528, 63K)

Did not read past meme flagget

>half
20%

Fuck up boomer, Drumpf's presidency is lukewarm, it's perfectly reasonable not to appreciate him at this point. He's certainly better than the opposition, but his foreign relations are seriously hit or miss, faggot. Fuckin' calling for more foreign work visas?? The fuck is that? His wall may have been facing insurmountable obstruction by the Jews but this was just a disgrace, and he should have put his foot down and fought for the win here at least. Jesus. You and your party politics, fuck you motherfucker. You're nothing.

Attached: image.jpg (783x1000, 516K)

The Pythia (/ˈpJθiə/,[1] Ancient Greek: Πῡθίᾱ [pyːˈtʰi.aː]) was the name of the high priestess of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi who also served as the oracle, commonly known as the Oracle of Delphi.

The name Pythia is derived from Pytho, which in myth was the original name of Delphi. In etymology, the Greeks derived this place name from the verb, πύθειν (púthein) "to rot", which refers to the sickly sweet smell of the decomposition of the body of the monstrous Python after she was slain by Apollo.[2] Pythia was the House of Snakes.

What do you think? Is this poster another blackpilled coward, or a shill? The meme flag tells a story here.

if Trump really wanted charges against Hillary, he could have gotten in his Limo, driven over to the Department of Justice (a 5 minute drive from the White House) walked in and sat down and told Sessions that if Sessions doesn't order a Special Prosecutor for Hillary in the next 24 hours, that Sessions will be fired

Trump could have done that at anytime during the past 12 months, but it hasn't happened

Trump could have fired McCabe, Comey, Yates... on the night of his Inauguration... but he allowed them to stay on and continue to infect the DOJ/FBI

Attached: 160316-daly-trump-clinton-tease_dpubuo.jpg (1480x832, 111K)

This is all I've got on it. What else do you have? I think it's interesting that Assange has a series of videos on a website called "The World Tomorrow" , he's with them also. ( I firmly believe Assange is Q)

Attached: 1522856512086m.jpg (1024x683, 170K)

Hey I made that meme! I have a ton of shit 1 second

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq026ojFkYM

Attached: 1513768271078.jpg (2337x4277, 3.92M)

Attached: 1516169236485.png (1122x842, 412K)

Attached: 1523392440757.jpg (4637x2991, 3.73M)

Attached: 1515106243411.jpg (1398x3207, 1.84M)

Look at the shape of the orb.
youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc

Attached: 1523472956441.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

cnn.com/2012/07/13/world/asia/eye-on-kazakhstan-astana/index.html

Attached: 1512922819095.png (745x484, 648K)

Attached: 1505124879024.png (1200x660, 1.08M)

Attached: 1503154781125.png (1200x660, 937K)

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/shamshad-akhtar/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity-127048
>PyeongChang Olympics: A new cornerstone for peace and prosperity

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-davos-message-peace-and-prosperity/
>Trump’s message at Davos: ‘Peace and prosperity’

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

1956 Presidential Campaign Slogans
Peace and Prosperity -Dwight Eisenhower

thediplomat.com/2018/02/pyeongchang-olympics-a-new-cornerstone-for-peace-and-prosperity/
>PyeongChang Olympics: A New Cornerstone for Peace And Prosperity

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/12/21/will-the-2018-elections-be-about-trump-or-peace-and-prosperity/?utm_term=.e6798ae672f6
>Will the 2018 elections be about Trump or peace and prosperity?

ronpaulinstitute.org
>Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

>PyeongChang translates into "land of prosperity" in Korean and the city itself is located 50 miles south of the Demilitarized Zone in the Korean Peninsula, which separates North and South Korea. In order to prepare for the games, PyeongChang has beenstylized as "PyeongChang"for the first time in order to avoid confusion with the North Korean capital Pyongyang. Prior to that, the "C" was not capitalized.

Attached: 1503199154371.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

Attached: 1510214465999.png (648x538, 376K)

Attached: 1496822933151.jpg (1770x1770, 484K)

Attached: 1515028500617.png (1284x700, 1.2M)

quick rundown pls

Remember that user that told us Trump was a time traveller? He said that Trump would name 9/11 as Peace and Prosperity day. I think he's gonna do that this year.

Attached: 1510658113217.jpg (867x6091, 1M)

Attached: 1525829607106.webm (426x368, 1.47M)

who is the Order of Delphi?

Attached: delphi1.png (382x368, 270K)