Why are niggers so fucking fat?

Why are niggers so fucking fat?

Attached: BCE18615-89F9-4CE8-8251-8E5812F7A8FC.jpg (664x1334, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a faggot?

southern food still uses lard.

Like orcs, not fighting makes them fat and lazy

Poor impulse control.

Are you a fatass?

Attached: Detail-GrapeDrink.png (380x500, 173K)

Easily manipulated minds.
Advertisement designed around manipulating minds.
suger advertisements.
figure it out from there.

because their diet is 90% sugar/starch

>hispanics are less fat than whites here in ohio

They literally buy chips, sweets and sodas for meals from gas stations. For some reason they all can't resist Flamin Hot Cheetos.

based colorado

food deserts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
and poor diets because of lack of education or poor impulse control
their poor diet is probably also related to inadequate brain development and besides genetics and schooling, this is one of the reasons why they fare poorly on IQ tests

Attached: Data_on_food_deserts[1].png (1034x556, 795K)

cheaper food are usually unhealthy and since they're poorer, that's what they purchase
also when I was in middle and high school I noticed black students not eating the foods off of their school lunch that are healthy and just getting bullshit, and school lunch is oftentimes a main source of nutrition in poorer areas because their fag parents don't make them eat dinner or breakfast

One thing to keep in mind is that this study is based on self report. There might be a bias for fat black people to own their fatness, while fat white people may tend to under state their weight.

No. I'm 5'11 and for the last few years my weight has basically gone between 145 and 175 lbs, all of which fall under the average BMI range (highest weight: 172; lowest: 134).

50,000 years without ever learning how to prevent food scarcity
>their genes are compensating for their inability to see 5 days into the future

Now that I've told my weight, I'd like to know how much of a faggot you are. Are you a gigantic faggot?

its the fat mexispics too

so they can be chased down faster

Lol West Virginian trumpsters are equivalent weight of all the minorities they hate

absence of frontal lobe leading to