YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAUSED THIS

Attached: Untitled.png (637x539, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice feet.

What a waste, those are some beautiful feet

is that .. her penis? OwO

really? then i guess they better capitulate to our demands.

fucking mexicans

get a room

>tweeting your suicide

Have we finally reached the social media peak?

Your CIA really did a number there.

Actually its the parked cars below.. Really though, it was just a cry for attention.

Good, illogical-emotional people are factually pushing civilisation back, the less of em the better.

To ruin such good cars with tranny corpses damn.

Did the mkultra brainwashing wear off and the poor bastard realized what irreversable damage was done with his body??

Actually it was a lefty cunt who told him to stop saying voting doesn't matter that did that. Too bad he was too much of a pussy to do it.

Basically

#JumpAgainstTrump
DO IT!!

>wake up, eat brekky, get ready for work
>head outside
>car is crushed
>cops all over, crime scene tape
>ask one what the fuck you're supposed to do now
>tells you some woman killed themself and hit your car
>turns out it was some tranny that should be in prison

Attached: mad crab.jpg (700x393, 77K)

What Sega Dreamcast game is that screenshot from?

I fucking wish. Sadly it was CIAniggers and their MKULTRA that did it.

put this man in congress now I'm ready for a suicidal tranny to make decisions for the country

Thanks Tranny Manny for ruining another person's day.

Attached: bach.jpg (496x798, 69K)

I miss the times before social media. Back in the day you would simply find a note stuck on the corpse of the fucking tranny after he jumped.

These days you gotta deal with the attention whoring for all the World to see Ad Infinitum. I hate technology.

What a failure at life. At least jump from higher up so you finish the job

>a man's ghoul paws with varnish.

once a coward always a coward
the fag did not even jump nor do a back flip

Roll for head first

You're late to the party lad.

It’s not dead you fucking spastics

Not even. He was triggered by one of his tranny friends.

#cutagainsttrump

35%

Little shit pussied out. I just googled it, fucking hell. They can't do anything right, when something as simple as fucking jumping.

It's ok...the semi he's sporting would have bounced him off of the red car into a double somersault resulting in a 10.2 landing.

DAY OF THE SPLAT WHEN?!?!??!

>Another trannie commiting a suicide
Gee it's almost like you're a mentally ill person that lives in a society where instead of trying to find a cure we all act like enables and pretend it's okay.

Is that his mutilated penis hanging out?

My first thought was this.

Attached: NightTrap.jpg (1280x697, 197K)

JUMP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE FOR A HIGH SCORE!

No pretty sure mental illness did this, Bradley thinks he's a girl. He can't cope with reality

Attached: DD3B4279-62B8-4812-8740-5B1BB9111F1A.jpg (802x854, 137K)

Some memes take longer to manifest than others.

Attached: 1lW1fqX.jpg (600x375, 31K)

Faggots. Manning is a man

But seriously, that picture looks really fake. So fake I feel like I might be a little bit retarded for even thinking there is a possibility it's an actual photograph.

do a flip

Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYN7mTi6HM

Thread theme song.

Last year I tweeted this pervert a picture of ISIS throwing a faggot off a building and said he deserved to be thrown off a building because he's a egenerate. "Chelsea" retweeted my tweet and responded "Ummm.....No!" which ended up going viral. I got hundreds of angry shitlibs telling me I was a terrible, evil person and they even reported me to the FBI for death threats (false I never made any direct threat).Twitter banned me from the site for life for that tweet.

Attached: alt-rightchris.jpg (750x815, 86K)

Traitor tranny

>it was just a cry for attention.
This is all it was. Someone coming to the realization that their dreams are unobtainable. It is totally normal for millenials to feel this way. Perhaps he realized that he is not a special snowflake, and that he is just a broken cog in the machine.

>passing by
>see this
>take a pic
>go up
>talk tranny into not jumping
>beat the crap of out the tranny
>push tranny out the balcony
>tweet pic

Do a barrel roll

Attached: 900x.jpg (900x547, 109K)

What about the falling man from the WTC?

get a haircut, faggot.

>looked like an FtM as a man
>looks like an MtF as a "woman"
how

Attached: bradley_manning.jpg (640x480, 66K)

>Wanna know how I know you're a white male?

I know about current events and important political figures?

Just think. If you saw that tweet, saw you were close, you could run up there and throw that fucking thing off yourself. Damn, what a gift that would be to yourself. And no one would know because the faggot did all of this shit for attention.

>Nice feet.
Them feet look like mens feet, and I understand that they are mens feet.

Someone earlier, and possibly in a deleted thread asked a question:

Is Bradly Manning "Mega-user"? Mega posted a single foot photo...does one of us autists have that photo? I know one of you creepy foot fetish types does. "She" had man feet as well with stubby stumps of toes on feet that looked like they came from wearing boots all day.

You deserve it for using a real name and photo faggot, you’re lucky you didn’t get doxxed. Be more careful next time

Attached: 3F1F1179-D204-41A1-9429-5563556DCB62.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Trannies are so unstable. If people really were concerned about them then they would keep away from them.
Consider that the reason Chelsea Faggot Manning threatened to kill himself was because a friend disagreed with something . A friend.....
Solution = don't be friends with trannies

Attached: 1517578804730.gif (504x686, 268K)

Transgenderism isn't a mental illne-

Attached: 11_113_01.jpg (270x270, 9K)

Is this going to ruin his changes of winning?

>when you get a sex change to avoid prison

Attached: 1527525558039.png (223x271, 91K)

Attached: benderisgreat.jpg (261x193, 8K)

The traitor is a coward. Never jumped. Just a publicity stunt for her democratic bod for senate in maryland.

It's main platform is letting all the immigrants into US and criminals out of prisons

Attached: 754d97ce26275c485629ab1e5dd7755b11c0436947fc77f26c279e6fe078a173.jpg (719x823, 58K)

absolute tumblrina

faggots are faggots, no matter the specific form they take

why did obama even let this freak out of prison

Attached: 1509253377492.jpg (265x259, 22K)

He looks like he's only like five stories up. If you're actually gonna kill yourself, I'd definitely go higher up than that.

>15 people liked this
Only 15? C'mon Jow Forums

Tranies do what tranies do.

trump did this

I honestly believe this is the reason. The state also has to provide special facilities for trannies. I've considered transitioning myself to enjoy the legal privelages

who the fuck made this and why

Well he’s married to a tranny nigger, so what do you expect?

was he going to jump because hes unhappy with his gender or because hes a manlet

My fucking sides you filthy cunt. 10/10, would throw off a roof

>jumping down on to a road
At least do it somewhere where it won't bother other people. Fucking faggots being a nuisance even after death

>Only 15? C'mon Jow Forums
It got deleted too fast.

>mentally ill fucks who chop their dicks off usually commit suiced with in 5-10 years
liberal fuckers are the cause since they're unwilling to treat the mental illness

(((The Reagan Battalion)))

Attached: BAF144F9-5C86-428B-A19B-3C57CE8C5A2D.jpg (1242x796, 359K)

He said it was because of one of his friends criticizing him (trans are emotionally unstable), not anything we did.

no we're to blame every time a tranny feels like going an hero? Are we responsible for the gay frogs too?

Just do it faggot!

hahahahahahaha

this broad survived 33,000 ft

Attached: vesna_vulovic512.jpg (381x512, 31K)

Attached: B7507CB3-200D-4B52-88D5-2D5E520E775D.gif (480x270, 3.06M)

Attached: 0QQgvsk.gif (340x215, 1.95M)

>Mega posted a single foot photo...does one of us autists have that photo? I know one of you creepy foot fetish types does. "She" had man feet as well with stubby stumps of toes on feet that looked like they came from wearing boots all day.
Alright you faggots.

Autism time. I did a quick search, and found "Mega user's" foot photo.

I don't think they are the same feet as OP's photo...but they are terribly ugly just the same.

Attached: 1507336778980[1].jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Military doctors aren't the best especially in prison

Taxpayers paid for this thanks obama

Attached: DUEWCgnX4AA-_wG (1).jpg_large.jpg (750x500, 91K)

he is dead ?

I'm sure plenty of people on the street "look up to her".

Attached: 1527213251652.jpg (500x357, 41K)

He ended up shitting all over Obama for not spending enough on his surgeries and being banned from Canada and not giving him enough $$$ to survive off after his release

Attached: C3GMmOTWEAEB5p5.jpg (900x518, 57K)

Attached: 1527280249736.jpg (500x377, 29K)

The attention whoring of this woman is vile

Do it faggot

She probably is sad and wants attention. Most trannies kill themseves no matter how people treat them. It is sad.

MKULTRA

dont let it happen to you

fag

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Someone post the dab edit.