ITT Hard to swallow truths

ITT We are brutally honest about our prospects and swallow the bitter truths
>race mixing is becoming more common
>North American demographics are fucked, whites will be outnumbered due to half of whites being pro multiculturalism and half the US population being non white
>Europe will not deport Muslims en masse, will grow used to them just like Americans grew used to Hispanics
>China will become stronger
>Center of power will shift to East Asia
>chinks will laugh at us for being stupid PC SJWs
>Africa's population will explode in the multiple of billions, flood Europe

Standards of living will go down, we won't have a happening, whites will just be mixed more and more because we are a minority and most whites are apathetic about it. Also, even if all whites were like us, we're still useless NEETs who don't actually do anything about these problems.

The Dinosaurs went extinct because a fucking rock hit the Earth. Nature is unfair and will destroy us too because we are ultimately irrelevant.

Attached: looking_at_USA_Demographics.jpg (750x750, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3niFzo5VLI
youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is no point in trying to fight for freedom, see

add
>Jow Forums is toxic

>Whites are the inferior race
>We would not need to import shit skins if whites had more children, our government is too polite to give us that ultimatum; have more kids or more shit skins
>Democrats are better than Republicans
>You should have voted for Hillary Clinton
>Social Justice Warriors are right about everything

Is this another game of “Is it a kike, or liberal college student”

Liberal student, also known as half of our race.
This is why we are screwed. We can't even unite our own team, and the entire white race is already a minority.

#1 on every list
I learned a shitload here but there's a time when you have to detach -- you won't forget anything, but no one can live forever by staring into the sun without flinching

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

American culture is non-existent at this point. Everything is now just a product of neoliberal capitalism

>just like the Hispanics
>just like the Asians
>just like the Italians
>just like the Irish
>etc

Every single thing you wrote is false, you are a legitimate retard who doesn't even know the facts on the ground. Meme education in the flesh.

Based kikes do exist?

Trump was assisted into office with the help of foreign nationals and the Mueller investigation is not illegal

Pizzagate is not real

Climate Change is caused by man

Vaccines help reduce diseases and illnesses

>If you didn't hit the genetic lottery and aren't at least a 7-8/10 you will never reproduce and pass on your legacy
>Hobbies and entertainment fill the void that is your life...It's all terrible because society sucks ass
>The only people who will ever understand the way you think are on Jow Forums...Jow Forums is becoming populated by the very people u seek to get away from

Attached: 1523089048273.jpg (1600x1600, 189K)

>mfw china is allowed to ethnically cleanse the Tibetans and Uyghur and Israel is allowed to genocide the Palestinians but we must have self imposed multi culti clownworld

Attached: fags.jpg (567x800, 127K)

>Jow Forums is the closest you can get to true, uncensored political discussion
>most Jow Forums users will face a mini ego death when they realize that they've been lying to themselves for their whole lives
>after taking enough redpills you either overdose and get blackpilled, or you take the ironpill and improve your life in spite of the downward spiral of society
Good luck anons. We're in this together.

Our situation isn't savable. Revel in destruction/division and turn your feelings upside down.

Based niggers exist. More than you know. It's funny, you people are redpilled enough to know how the (((media))) lies...but you're perfectly willing to take them at face value for their representation of niggers. They're all democratic, ebonics spewing, hip hop, sagging, WOKE AF gangstas, right? Wrong. I live around/work with plenty of niggers who loathe how they're depicted in society. A greater and greater number of them are waking up about how they're treated as a by-gone conclusion to further the DNC's shitty agenda.

>based niggers

Attached: 1526911585634.jpg (754x585, 233K)

>or you take the ironpill and improve your life
the inventor of the ironpill an hero'd. Check the archives or ask around.

Doesn't matter. Nietzsche was a fucking loser who died poor and insane, but he was right.

>will laugh
They are already laughing at us you fucking retard.

Attached: 1526525633430.jpg (1600x1128, 497K)

that's the truth 4U

Every single dual citizen serving in the federal government is doing so in severe conflict of interest and they must be immediately removed

earth is flat, fish eye lens are used to give the impression of roundness.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3niFzo5VLI
@-1:19:00 right view is looking concaved

Attached: 781a344647f92a7324f2dbe859ab5cbd.jpg (1145x750, 201K)

>(((dual citizen)))
We know which other certain country they're loyal to.

>Blackpillers are the worst posters on this entire site
>if you cant take the memes, get off Jow Forums
>Brazilians are idiots who claim they invented the airplane when they cant even invent a semi functioning government

> Jow Forums is just a larping playground for autistic neets

/thread

he said "truths" you feggit spacing retarded hemorrhoidal faggot

jews and women aren't your problem. You are.

No. There's a growing trend for nationalism. The EU will collapse, Brexit was the start of it. Some european countries will expel, subtly or not, arabs, something similar to the Israel model.
Catalonia, Basque Country & Scotland will secede.
A lot of problems derived from multicult will be solved by autonomous regions first and ethnostates last.
Even if it nows sound unplausible, in 40 years the EU will balkanize over ethnical lines.

I am a 7-8 and I have managed to slowly lose all of my friends and my gf of 4 years out of a growing disdain and distaste for people and sportsball and movies and tv shows and an even more quickly growing anger and resentment at the evils and degeneracies of the modern world and our inability/refusal to do anything even when our leaders are raping (and torturing sacrificing to blood gods and eating) children
we are all in this together user

>EU will Collapse
>Scotland will secede
You do know the SNP are all EU super fans, yes? No EU and they'll pretty much kill themselves

the point is that we will be right back to where we are now if we got rid of all the bad ones and kept the good ones because, perhaps surprisingly to you, niggers reproduce and they reproduce a lot
the only solution short of outright genocide is to send them ALL back to africa and let the B A S E D ones lead their own people in their own ethnostate, way the hell away from European white lands

The final redpill is realizing that Jow Forums values and ideals will never come to fruition, nationalism will never return, demographics will never recover, and the fourth Reich will never be founded, so it's best to just focus on your personal happiness and self-improvement by conforming to "normal" views and returning to normal life and thought. The forces that shape the modern world towards its "degenerate" future are so ancient and powerful, there's nothing you can realistically do about them. Ironically, the final redpill is the first bluepill.

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

>Africa's population will explode in the multiple of billions, flood Europe

This is very likely. Their populations will be allowed to grow without control. And in the event of any bad times they will flood north like warbands. There will be blood.

if you're a defeatist faggot, sure
the greatest men in history became the greatest men in history by defying everyone and their bleak, defeatist attitudes and insistence that resistance is futile

This place is bad for you. I mean like, soul destroying bad. You're subjecting yourself to harsh truths and deliberate misinfo and psyops. I really wouldn't suggest going on here in current year. Nothing of value gets posted here.

Once you learn the basic schema of how the world runs (bankers, secret societies, intelligence agencies, economies, media, etc.), you quickly come to the conclusion it's all rigged. Trying to make sense of the system to justify it is fruitless, and learning the details (they don't say the Devil is in the details for no reason) is maddening. You're far better off trying to carve out your niche in the real world while expanding your education on the esoteric instead of keeping up on the "happenings". Keep a months worth of supplies on hand to put your mind at ease, and then put it out of your mind completely.

I have only one like-minded friend and my girlfriend is now finally redpilled on the JQ after the last attacks on Palestinians. We're getting married this year. She also stopped watching TV for me.

HORSESHU

Megamega black pill
All of the normies have already come to that exact conclusion

>Yfw you realize in 3-4 years Jow Forums will be dead or filled with liberals.
The hypnotized 2000ers are already out there voting. I'm not looking forward to the midterms

Attached: 1527204850493.jpg (664x558, 28K)

You can lead a normal life while not giving into consumerism and living a more "holistic" and simple life.

>This place is bad for you. I mean like, soul destroying bad. You're subjecting yourself to harsh truths and deliberate misinfo and psyops. I really wouldn't suggest going on here in current year. Nothing of value gets posted here.

Grow a new thicker skin. And only pay attention to content backed by sourced material that gets posted here. Jow Forums is then great.

LIES

You just took the largest black suppository i've ever seen. SUCKER
sucks for you

>hungary is between 10-20% gypsy and rapidly growing, the white population changes by like -100k every year, most of those are old people, there are no future prospects, no children, no marriages, no religion only depression and grey, orbán is not based in the slightest, we are just an irrelevant pawn of the great powers

Shills are really all out ITT.
They are scared as fuck boys. This is desperation of a new level.

The hardest pill was accepting that white girls actually are in general curious about black cock and black men, just like white guys are about asian girls.

The tension and dynamic is just there plain and simple, and the taboo of trying out some nigger cock isn't there anymore so they will continue to do so in every increasing numbers and produce plenty of goblinos along the way.

>>North American demographics are fucked, whites will be outnumbered due to half of whites being pro multiculturalism and half the US population being non white
This is why I am leaving, Canada can burn for all I care

Attached: 0% face.gif (640x550, 204K)

Where are you going then?

every race has its nigger
Nigger is universal "hard truth"

youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU
your like half right
but ur stupid disinfo agent too

JimmyRustler.com it's a bitter truth that the Jewish Problem must be told to everyone so we can actually have a fighting chance at saving the west from Jewish Supremacy that is Fucking up America and Europe.

Are you me? Except I never had a gf

I don't think all of that has truth to it, but who knows? Guess time will tell. Europe is in trouble though that's for sure.

Someone touched on this already: Need to take breaks from Jow Forums every once in a while or it will take a toll on you. I'm not saying stop coming here, but take it easy. Use that time to better yourself and inform others around you. Also helps to research things you see here because there's a ton (that's an understatement) of disinfo. on here too. Not saying there's truth in much posted here, but you have to realize how many posts are from bots. Those civil war threads? Mostly bots. Those Happening threads you see posted with the same images and text? Most likely bots. It takes a toll on a person, so need to step back every once in awhile (that doesn't mean stop coming though).

gen zyklon will save us

> every Jow Forums thread is essentially a cringe compilation

Attached: 56.jpg (259x194, 4K)

>hard truths
The value of the dollar has gone down and the federal minimum wage isn’t keeping up. Compared to how it was 20-30 years ago it’s very difficult to build a strong financial foundation nowadays.

Look I don’t like the prospect of a McDonald’s burger flipper making $18/hour but when kids are staying in their parent’s house into their mid 20s because it’s financially impossible to live on their own it becomes a bit ridiculous. No kid wants a house or car nowadays because it’s so expensive. They’ll be paying off a mortgage and student loans into their 40s

What women think does not matter and showing them respect is the fastest way for them to lose respect for you and yes that includes your mother

Women also want to be dominated, think of that gif of 2 pitbulls pulling the hambeast to attack a cat. Could she have stopped them? yes in fact the first pull she restrains them but then the female nature sets in and she lets them dominate and control thus pulling back less. This is female nature. This is also why Feminism in Western society is a thing, because they want to be shut up, held down, and told they are worthless which wouldn't happen otherwise. This is female nature.

In short you were raised to be kind and respectable to women but your life was a lie and the worst thing you could ever do is care about what a woman thinks

I think if the chinks keep getting more involved in Africa that they will address their population problem.

>yfw the Chinese will be better at making a multicultural society

Attached: IMG_5080.png (655x459, 447K)