What is the banana argument about? How does it disprove atheism?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A

I don't understand the argument this guy in the video is saying. Is he basically saying the banana was designed for humans to grab therefore there is a god?

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 10K)

i think he's referencing the fact that the universe seems to elegant and has a subtle perfection to it for it to be completely random. personally i get where he is coming from. i kind of disagree with him ultimately but i think he makes a fair argument, even if it's one that people like to laugh at.

people laugh at everything that is actually intelligent and thoughtful. this is because most people are fucking idiots and idiots don't know that they're stupid. just the way it is.

No, he's saying god is a banana.
>checkmate atheists

guess where else the banana fits

But what if its because Monkeys eat bananas and so evolved hands for eating them better? Then that gene is passed down to humans? Legit question, that Banana thing can go both ways

Hes not even peeling the banana right.
With all religious questions and universal questions things can go multiple ways, its how it all works.
You have this not sugarcoated scientific option or a sugarcoated option religious option.

just no

Can't checkmate me if I refuse to play the game.

Attached: atheism.jpg (1368x774, 229K)

what came first? the banana or the bananarama?/

>flag checks out

But if monkeys hands evolved to eat bananas why do monkeys climb trees

yeah i understand that argument and i've heard it a million times before but i think the banana specifically is just one example, and then the idiots on "the other side" of the argument get lost in the minutiae as they always do and miss the entire point.

the thing is i'm not religious at all but i think atheists are pretty much the biggest idiots of all. they refuse to even fully understand or acknowledge the arguments they encounter. they just laugh and act pretentious like they're so above other people when they actually aren't.

and the other thing is that even in this example, i think it's really exceptionally unlikely that a monkey's hand would evolve to fit around a banana. monkeys are climbers. they are climbing around in trees way high above the ground. if they let go or lose their grip they fall to their deaths. thats the sort of thing a monkey's hands design for. that's where the actual natural selection comes in.

the whole "the monkey's hand was designed for the banana! not the other way around!" argument falls flat on its face IMO.

again, pls remember, i am an atheist.

>But what if its because Monkeys eat bananas and so evolved hands for eating them better?

That's literally not any better of an argument than simply saying "god made it that way". It's just an assumption which requires no proof. Hilarious how people use this evolutionary argument all the time, for everything, then talk about stupid religious people and their lack of proof and circular reasoning.

Of course not, it was human designed to pick bananas, and frankly, it is a total failure, people do a lot of shit instead. Besides, have you seen miniature banans? Even children do not have hands that small. And you shall consider that banana is basically a replica of a dick, it was meant as a masturbation device.

How do they explain the pineapple?

Attached: 8c64e5a2-pineapple.jpg (700x525, 49K)

IF YOU STUDY A WELL MADE BANANA!

Attached: banana.jpg (548x474, 23K)

it was designed to be used as a rubix cube

Ask this guy

Bananas evolved to get out of reach of monkeys, it is just a current stage of evolutionary war. I am sure we will see weird 5d banana shapes that you will have trouble comprehending.

Holy shit that must be why banana trees move, theyre evolving into a sprint

most of these types of christians are former alcoholics with a lot wrong with their brain. The fact that he is australian just helps confirm this idea.

>The banana fits perfectly in my sphincter
Checkmate Godgfags