Explain why anyone in the UK needs an assault knife

Explain why anyone in the UK needs an assault knife

Attached: 0BFADE41-8EA3-4893-BAC5-C2BCF70781B5.jpg (384x384, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askthe.police.uk/content/Q589.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)#Imprisonment_for_mortgage_fraud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the Brits will arrest you and kill you in prison if you expose Pakistani pedo rings.

Attached: 1527544930427.jpg (960x720, 90K)

How the fuck else are you going to butter them biscuits

Just use a spoon like any true Britcuck

To survive the Muslim rape gangs

Why are Brits so violent? The refugees are scared and apparently it feels just like home (where they had to escape from) in London.

Why anyone would need a weapon of mass destruction, such as the one depicted in this picture, baffles me. Get rid of your assault knives brits! The rest of the world looks down on you for your obsession for it!

Bin those knives britbongs

Have you ever been to the UK? Nigger and muslims gangs everywhere. How is a pistol going to protect you against 5 angry armed niggers invading your home?

for stabbing rapists you fucking rapists

keep posting here though because when you post you're not raping something

sick fucks in England, sad excuses

>Explain why anyone in the UK needs an assault knife
>commie flag
I would have thought it was self explanatory

Attached: 1523045279025.png (727x582, 187K)

There’s no way this is illegal in the UK

Attached: 6B914195-2F67-4FDB-9954-446252224BA4.jpg (2000x1750, 280K)

>How is a pistol going to protect you
Don't change the subject. Projection gets you no where. No one NEEDS a knife, nor do you have the right to carry one. No need and no right means you should either bin that knife, or simply stay home. It is the job of the police to enforce the peace, nor yours. You call them when you have a home invasion issue. It is not your right to assume that their life is worth less then yours.

Are you trolling? If I have a home invasion and I call the police they will come in at least 20 minutes. The thieves will be long gone by then. What if they kill me and keep me hostage? How will I call the police then?
>It is not your right to assume that their life is worth less then yours.
Are you against self defence? If a nigger comes up at me with a knife and tries to stab me am I supposed to let him do it because I don't know if his life is worth less than mine?

>Are you against self defence?
No, I am against you breaking the laws that you allowed to happen. You don't have a right to take a life. You don't have a right to self defense. You don't have a right to keep the police from inspecting your television for BBC programs. You don't even have the right to carry a knife in public. You are a subject, and as such you are in the care of the state. You gave in to this notion that they would take care of you, and now is your opportunity to not worry about how bad it could be, because they are there for YOU. Don't be a hero. Hurting anyone whilst they rob your home, rape you and slit your throat is not a right you have. The state will take care of it. You could get yourself in legal trouble for even planning a defense against such an invasion. Get yourself a state-approved rape whistle so that when you can't get to a telephone you can still blow on it really hard.

askthe.police.uk/content/Q589.htm

You are 100% cucked, but you NEED to follow the laws of your great and diverse nation. You have nothing to fear, as the state will take care of everything.

You stay out of our politics and policies, and we will stay out of yours? Deal? "Be american, get shot" is not even remotely a possibility....neither is "be British, get raped by feral 3rd world negros".

Attached: I+Love+Our+BBC[1].gif (1435x949, 35K)

I deliver pizza in London, if anything I need a machine gun.

Nice troll, nobody can be this autistic.

>Nice troll, nobody can be this autistic.
I am not trolling. I provided a link to prove my claim. You ONLY have the right to a rape whistle. If you choose to use unapproved methods of self defense, it can be deemed assault, and YOU could land yourself in prison.....and IF the rare instance that it is a coloured person happens and you hurt them, it will be elevated to a hate crime.

I am just telling you what your laws state. Please, feel free to debate me or accept that I am correct.

Who says anyone needs a reason? You must be a slave.

>There’s no way this is illegal in the UK
correct

The link only says that I can't use products for self defence like a knife. Even if what you say is true, prison is better than being dead. You must be really delusional to think that the state is always right. I'm literally a neo fascist but what you say is absolutely retarded. It goes against basic human behaviour. Just because a social structure is existent that doesn't mean people should abandon basic instinct even insects have.
Depends on the blade length, if it's 3 inches or less you can carry it in public. If not, you can only keep it at home.

Attached: 1505131812522.png (749x490, 29K)

Explain why Islam should be taught in schools.

And another supporter for gun rights is born...

A knife is a useful tool used for lots of things.

Explain why any commie needs a heartbeat.

Attached: bong.gif (267x200, 373K)

If you were to gear check me against someone carrying this fag knife, I can guarantee you my $15 opinel would be sharper.

I also carry a gun for self defense since I'm not a low level peasant.

Killing enemies.

WTF is an assault knife? A knife is a knife

Wikipedia says he went to jail for mortgage fraud

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)#Imprisonment_for_mortgage_fraud

>memeflag too stupid to get jokes

Attached: ppg.png (469x452, 277K)

>You must be really delusional to think that the state is always right.
I don't. I have the right to keep and bear arms for my defense, and it is not given by any state. You on the other hand have to abide by the "Offensive weapons act of 1996" & the "Knives act of 1997". If you don't have a "reason" to carry a knife in public, you are in violation of the law. You don't have a right. It was given to the state LONG ago, and your right to defend yourself is so cucked that it is laughable.

>A knife is a useful tool used for lots of things.
Again, research the English knife laws, and you will understand how unless you "NEED" a knife "at work, as part of a "national costume" or for religious reasons"

Carry in public can and will result in charges, and you the defendant must prove your right to carry a knife.

There is no need to criticize the USA for our gun laws. We have the right irrelevant of the cucked opinion of foreigners. But by the same token, we need to understand the difference between Citizens and subjects. We are citizens. They are subjects. Subjects are subjugated.

Attached: binabladeknifebin485x275[1].jpg (485x275, 34K)

>How is a pistol going to protect you against 5 angry armed niggers invading your home?
I don't really feel like linking you videos off liveleaks but the tl;dr is:

>fire into gang
>one or two die
>others flee, fearing for their lives

Muslims.

OI! YOU GOT A LOISENSE FOR DAT CUTTY-PLANK?

>Just use a spoon like any true Britcuck
Oi mate! You got a loicense for that?

Attached: L6s-UITNN162sR3lx1DFC-7zrAu0UXPtxEIO3NVcVPA[1].png (316x767, 297K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1191x725, 512K)

Armed doesn't mean they will carry fucking knives or machetes it means they have guns. If you shoot at a gang of armed niggers they will fire back and you will probably die.

because they can't have a rifle?

Shit, even when niggers break into houses here you're lucky if just one has a gun. And it's usually a rusted piece of shit.

So what you're saying is, in Bongland, where guns are illegal and you're literally descending into a dystopian nightmare world where your jewish masters give longer jail sentences for people saying mean things about muslim rape gangs than they give to the actual muslim rape gangs... that after you willingly disarmed the law-abiding people, the criminals now have MORE guns and are MORE of a threat than invaders do in Burgerland?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Attached: memeflaggot.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Is this nigga serious?
or a troll
or a plant
I just dont know any more.

The fucking hordes of niggers

To protect themselves in sharia zones.