Brit/pol/ - Deano boxes edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs

>>Scotland wary of Northern Ireland gaining Brexit advantagefeeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/UKDomesticNews/~3/siMbvZglmi0/scotland-wary-of-northern-ireland-gaining-brexit-advantage-idUKKCN1IT0PC>Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich 'granted Israeli citizenship'feedproxy.google.com/~r/daily-express-uk-news/~3/mGrqgai40zw/chelsea-fc-Roman-Abramovich-visa-israeli-citizenship-football-news>Drugs arrests at music festival where two diednews.sky.com/story/drugs-arrests-at-mutiny-festival-where-two-died-11388156>Sturgeon takes Brexit concerns to Brusselsbbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44278439>Gap between rich and poor a social crisis - Alan Milburnbbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-44253596>PSNI drugs warning after death of 34-year-oldbbc.co.uk/news/uk-44280075>Mutiny Festival deaths: Victim's dad in drugs warningbbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-44279321> Amersham man charged with murder after woman found bludgeoned to death in bed on her birthdaydailymail.co.uk/news/article-5778987/Aversham-man-charged-murder-woman-bludgeoned-death-bed-birthday.html>Mystery poo bandit has defecated in a play area for the second timemetro.co.uk/2018/05/28/mystery-poo-bandit-defecated-play-area-second-time-7585117/>Neymar laughs with Brazil pals as Samba boys train at Tottenham’s HQ ahead of Croatia friendlythesun.co.uk/sport/football/6397152/neymar-brazil-training-tottenham-training-ground/

>Previous Thread

Attached: 1527546574279.png (1306x980, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QynGUt-J8c
youtube.com/watch?v=hm8f5Kj_CrY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVOIgPrDH7E
youtube.com/watch?v=jZoHuMwZwTk
youtube.com/watch?v=7dOx-GHwXjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRZ5A5KY0_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6zsF4SPelhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wifcyo64n-w
youtube.com/watch?v=vZAajrxvDs4
youtube.com/watch?v=_VONMkKkdf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck knows what happened to the links

Attached: 1461251632618.gif (500x275, 763K)

Everything about deanoboxes disgusts me.

Attached: Screenshot_465.jpg (589x838, 113K)

Attached: artworks-000038817350-i3i7mb-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 56K)

mental how them jews ruin everything

>all the average Brit has to look forward to in 2018 is getting a Help to Buy Deanobox, settling down and having children which are fucked in the arse by Muslim cock

What a time to be alive.

Start watching elysium

Attached: britain 2050.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Attached: Freedom.jpg (600x428, 95K)

When did you realise that Brit/pol has its own culture?

Attached: EIC.png (1329x720, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6QynGUt-J8c

Start buying guns.

Attached: 1452372158219.jpg (600x300, 58K)

Attached: 1453535619189.png (468x326, 289K)

America would lose a ground war on UK soil against the UK

pic related

Attached: Cuck wars.png (321x963, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8f5Kj_CrY

Attached: iab.jpg (3000x3002, 2.18M)

That's extremely circumstantial but I think that's more than possible, yes. Being an island gives you a very strong position to begin with.

Autistic, but I like it

Attached: 99.jpg (1008x532, 72K)

Attached: 1476213398959.gif (320x182, 566K)

>self sufficient all british shanty town on the side of a sky scraper

aunt Deirdre cooking pork pies in her make shift oven while the kids are hoop rolling and playing marbles, always the faint sound of British psych being played in the background

Attached: london 2050.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

Attached: 1507324555912.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

it would be like the afghanistan war or the vietnam war but with little enoch powells dotted throughout our nation

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVOIgPrDH7E

Attached: dgfsdgf.jpg (1000x1000, 259K)

nice pasting
almost as good as the photoshop skills

its a pretty big island, especially if they can come from anywhere in ireland or mainland europe

I feel low self esteem and blackpilled right now. I also feel like I don't belong in this world and I feel like it is a prison. The third just came over me out of the blue and it's scary.

nice

load of great ideas then Lost at last 10 mins
I was here you Cunts .. I have my spunk an DNA all over here ..
I leaving soon on jet plane soon .. Have Us birds .. lol
havent got Passpoprt I going unit .. ... Live an Dont be a cunt like me ..

Can I get a help to buy deano box then rent it to stawian?

Attached: fdfdfdf.jpg (496x137, 22K)

>"There is a degree to which we have to understand that in our politics all is open, and anything can happen, and the future is ours if we want it to be and that the point of the elitist view that I’m putting forward is that the absence of despair is always necessary for our way of thinking and our way of looking at things. I ask you not to despair. I ask you to look to the future and to the present and to the past. I ask you to remain in faith with vanguardistic and elitist views. I ask you to remain faithful to unpopular views at the present time because they will become majority views instantaneously at a particular moment if the society should ever break and turn our way. All that can be done is to sustain ideas. One man alone in a room with a computer, a typewriter as it was, can change the world. A few people alone in a room, if they cleave to an idea whose time has come, can still change the world."

>"There are more of us than ever before. Our people are probably dumbed down to an incredible degree, but more are capable of being better educated than ever before. We’re stronger and fitter than ever before."

>"So, I would ask the people in this room to understand they are part of a tradition of non-surrender, a tradition of ultimate resource, a tradition that says “never say die,” a tradition that is the epitome of military life but in another area theoretically and politically and actuarily. One can never take one’s identity from one. One exists for a purpose. Liberals believe life has no purpose, but life has a purpose, and life’s purpose is to go forward and confront that which is before you. What is before us is cultural dispossession unless we are prepared to do something about it. What we can do about it will depend on the circumstances, but what we can do is to remain loyal to our own sense of identity, to our own sense of becoming, to our own sense of what we may be in the future."

>I don't belong in this world

This flesh is a tomb lad. I don't belong either.

But I also get some kind of electric impatience in my spirit quite often, like I can feel the wheels of time turning and letting me know to stay upright.

This one is mental
youtube.com/watch?v=jZoHuMwZwTk

You, sir, are not alone.

christ
even scaled right down you can still see the scratchy edges

all i can say is don't do this at home kids
you find any hundred year old food you just leave it in the tin

Where is the Trips ...??? this not brit

Attached: dfsfsdfsf.jpg (524x532, 58K)

green tea and cheesecake
got a night shift tomorrow and the day after and the day after...

Sounds like you need a break, lad. Maybe give this place a rest for a few days, or at least go shitpost on /v/ or somewhere for a while. Easy to lose perspective.

DEANO BOXES ON THE OUTSKIRTS
DEANO BOXES MADE OF SHIT RED BRICKS
DEANO BOXES NEAR YOUR VILLAGE
DEANO BOXES ALL THE SAME

THERE'S A RED ONE AND A CREAM ONE
AND THE NICEST ONE'S A SHOWROOM
AND THEY'RE ALL MADE TO A LOW STANDARD
AND THEY ALL LOOK JUST THE SAME

AND THE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSES
ALL WENT TO THE LOCAL WETHERSPOONS
WHERE THEY WATCHED CHELSEA V UNITED
AND THEY CAME OUT ALL PISSED UP

AND THERE'S PLUMBERS AND BOUNCERS
AND JJB MANAGERS
AND THEY'RE ALL MADE TO A LOW STANDARD
AND THEY ALL LOOK JUST THE SAME

Attached: deanoboxes3.png (597x638, 331K)

cheers Brill time .;) xxxxx

Good concept, but stupid plot. It could have been a good social commentary if it went into more detail about the Elysium habitat and the conditions on Earth, but instead it chose to go down a dumbed-down action movie route. Pretty sure the director actually said something to this effect after the film was released.

I think this ration container was damaged. Finding a British army edition MRE from 1899 completely intact would be difficult I imagine.

These video just go to show you could store enough food to last the rest of your life quite easily if you moved to a isolated cabin

Attached: 1 o.jpg (439x130, 19K)

How does one crop or select an irregular shape smoothly?

Attached: 2 o.jpg (439x125, 15K)

Attached: 3 o.jpg (439x138, 13K)

Last time that didn't end well for you lads.

Attached: 2150_0_0_original.jpg (1600x1064, 349K)

Pencil tool IIRC

magic wand tool and deselect?

no shit. the thread is totally different from the rest of Jow Forums.

i could sink that with my steel toe caps.

Attached: sdsdsds.jpg (1600x1064, 444K)

using feathered edges helps
you still need care

Attached: old man in cap .png (500x500, 205K)

This is a really good one
youtube.com/watch?v=7dOx-GHwXjE

What MRE is issued to British armed forces today can anyone answer?

Gonna have a posh-wank a bit later lads over pics of Jenna Coleman and as an added twist i'm Colemans mustard as lube

Don't even care if it burns my willy

Attached: asdd.jpg (702x513, 38K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRZ5A5KY0_Q

Time for your daily dose of based black guy

Anyone got a rolling sweepstake for when Tommy Robinson gets whacked in prison?

>watching a modern Shakespeare adaptation
That was just your first mistake.

Attached: And let my cry come unto Thee.jpg (2293x3000, 660K)

Where did you get that from?

>This flesh is a tomb lad. I don't belong either
That is how I feel. I can't stand it.

> But I also get some kind of electric impatience in my spirit quite often, like I can feel the wheels of time turning and letting me know to stay upright.
I can't say I can relate, but sounds good. I am letting myself slip

Well, that would help me forget about things like politics, only for a while. I'm still stuck in this crude, cruel physical world. It makes it worse when I try to lose myself in something. When I play video games, watch a film or shitpost on another board I just feel empty (for lack of a better word) after.

Attached: sfsdfsfsdf.jpg (913x634, 134K)

>16:45 Allegro vivace : The storm on the lake, the church bells are heard after which knocking on the door and eventually a loud bang when the goblin throws the dead child against the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIDTah3SvCU

Attached: watahgoblin.jpg (1280x1267, 219K)

>Galleon to D5
We sank your battleship.

Attached: Royal no more.jpg (1920x1571, 659K)

>not watching Beckett

Attached: nothing to be done.png (493x269, 78K)

they obviously weren't trying hard enough ;')

youtube.com/watch?v=6zsF4SPelhE

>Where did you get that from?

Attached: plaaaaants.jpg (601x459, 54K)

WOW .... WEE Seriously .. SHITE ! ... Wanks here .. I Hope you Know once in section /ground .. They will come an destroy an hate an Kill You .. ... Need to an then bang soon .. ...RB .. I old skool .. !

looks like section 8 housing in the US

do women really shag dogs or is that just an urban legend

This general is trash.

When you were young and on your own
How did it feel to be alone?

Attached: is it like this in death's other kingdom.jpg (550x847, 82K)

If they look anything like this, then yes!

Attached: 34353454.jpg (766x525, 132K)

Well then why don't you ffffaaaack offf

I cant tell if he's being sarcastic or not

>do women really shag dogs or is that just an urban legend
I believe there is 1 video evidence of this phenomenon taking place

like i said you still need care
notice my bobbly edges there are less jagged

Attached: old man in cap goblin .png (1280x1267, 2.45M)

I don't know who that is.

Attached: trash.jpg (798x720, 60K)

Cringe.

lmfao

>Hull
>anti-Tommeh
He's safe as houses.

not cringe

source:
am an official

Why is everyone spazzing out over Tommy?

Seriously, the man has a family. I hope he gets out but chanting "OHHHHHH TOMMY TOMMY" is doing fuck all to help.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Why are Brit/pol/ posters so retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wifcyo64n-w

Attached: chad seagull.png (562x936, 150K)

Anyone here plan on going outside tomorrow (gardens don't count)?

Attached: hitchens_background2.png (780x720, 372K)

No he makes good videos on old MRE

youtube.com/watch?v=vZAajrxvDs4

Attached: These fragments I have shored against my ruins.jpg (531x836, 114K)

Anyone know what film/TV show I heard this music in?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VONMkKkdf4

are you having a breakdown
are you alright

getting my cscs card

Attached: gg.png (123x127, 32K)

probably go to the shop
you should go for a walk

>just seen people on twitter complaining that they didn't update the language of Lear as well

Stop the world, I want to get off.

>O Lord Thou pluckest me out
>O Lord Thou pluckest
>burning

Attached: The Tragedy of Prince Hitchens.png (513x641, 236K)

>Humans having sex with animals is called bestiality, and it isn't nearly as rare as you might think. Estimates of prevalence vary, but by any estimation the numbers are still substantial. Writing in the 1940’s, famed sexual researcher Alfred Kinsey estimated that 8% of men and 3.6% of women had engaged in some sort of sexual act with an animal.

>However, these figures were disputed in academia due to the fact that an unreasonably high proportion of the subjects in Kinsey's widely-cited study were prisoners. Also, a later study in 1974 by Morton M Hunt put the prevalence of men and women having intimate relations with animals at 4.9% and 1.9% respectively.

so when you go to tesco guaranteed you are standing in a building with a man or women who has shagged an animal

fffffffack off you cahunt