Called a nigger a fucking nigger AMA

Called a nigger a fucking nigger AMA

Attached: 87BC62BF-74BA-448C-8A20-05CE18C0032D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Miles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he fuck your wife or something?

was it in your head but it felt real?

He was a bouncer “Security” guard at TechCrunch. Bastard didn’t let me back in.

Real life pics to prove

Attached: BCA5AF59-A12E-4CDD-AEFB-48A750C61335.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

How are you still alive after that?

from the pic sequence I can tell the black man was trying to shake your hand and you got scared

medpakhazar havin issues with their pets that have authority.
Didn't see that one coming
kek

It was in 3rd world country and unicef camp of the world france (paris)

SWEDEN GET IN HERE!!!! ASSEMBLE YOUR ARMY NOWWWW!!!!!

Attached: 1518662195811.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Sweden?

Swedes are the defenders of good, they will take their armies and track you down you sick son of a bitch #HateSpeechIsNotFreeSpeech

Faggot virgin

Racist homophobe

Sweden here, we gotta go with the swiss racist

white pride world wide, you go get em Weidmar!

Genetic scum, no justification to exist and consume air

gay bitch

This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Attached: 76t678879.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

Attached: 988776.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

Attached: 78789980.jpg (270x187, 6K)

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Attached: 89897789.jpg (259x194, 5K)

t. worldstar "real" thug

I see that comment everyday in the comments section!

STAY MAD!

Attached: SnapShot(0).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Attached: 432678980.jpg (335x150, 4K)

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

Attached: cvbvncbnbvmmm.jpg (556x420, 34K)

based

Attached: 42f92436049e5798c5d5c0a05c728af5.png (572x628, 612K)

>lgfagt

kill yourself

t was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

Attached: oipk;kljmn,.jpg (229x220, 6K)

this is /b/ now

Nice, next time some nigger posts "u wouldn't say that IRL", you can say that you actually would. We really should all collectively just make life as uncomfortable as possible for niggers in the USA. That includes calling the cops on them at every opportunity, as well as calling them niggers. They need to be encouraged to leave.

Gtfo you nigger cock cleaner

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

Attached: samuel-l-jackson_django-unchained.jpg (600x300, 37K)

Lol

Why were u hiding inside like a pussy ass lil whiteboi? He obviously wanted to scrap.

Agree

Attached: 7447FD02-CA3B-4E5C-A00D-A44AD7403C2D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

What happened? Video?

Who's that geeky waiter?
I bet he gave Jamal the blackie a little reach around after.

Wont go near aids hiv infected apes

I learned long ago if you call a nigger a nigger, they pause and think about it. then they go away. they assume something is wrong. maybe you have a gun, maybe you're a threat, because humans don't say it to their faces on a casual basis

Well done retard, you copy and pasted complete nonsense and most of these "inventors" didn't actually invent what is said.
Blacks have a history of taking credit for things they didn't do.

>Switzerland
Bitch you're not even in the US why the fuck should you (or he) care?

>t. 17 year old edgelord that doesn't know the difference between a black man and a nigger

Looks like that guy was just doing his job, what did he even do that made him a nigger? Not letting you back into the event isn't a good enough excuse you fucking autismo

and he still wants to shake your hand ! wow

there is no difference, kike shill

No only pics. He just shouted: “im a nigaa but i can fuck you” and “stay herr i comback and fug you”.

Also as i said it out oud 3 blacks turned around and looked at me. One beta black faggot was carrying shit from his tech stand (vivatech techcrunch) and he told me: what did you say??! I told him he was being a nigger abusing his power as security and he said: he is a himan too, maybe he has other qualities then being black. That beta gay nigger told me right before fat big nigga went bannamas, proving me right he is a wild animal

So you got banned for acting like a nigger so you called a nigger nigger to prove you don’t act like a nigger?

Citations FUCKING NEEDED!! KYS

Patents at best. Jews do the same thing.

Its the second time i heard the “im a human too” from a nigger.
Its like they are insecure about being the same species!

They must know theyre not! All the shit we build and all human progress...

>Alexander Miles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Miles
You fucking nigger. He invented a door you pleb.

This

good for you, Switzerland is the best place in the world.

I didt got banned. I gone out for an hour to get some stuff and wanted to go back to the startup battlefield competition and showed him my papers and he was being a nigger. I got back in at the end. Will make that ape unemployed!

>being this retarded
Good thing retards like you aren't going to reproduce :/

>Its the second time i heard the “im a human too” from a nigger.
Christ you're a piece of shit. How does that not make you feel terrible? You realize if there were security cameras there, leftists could easily dox you for this right? You realize TechCrunch will eagerly hand footage over to Unicorn Riot?

You're a based faggot. I'd proudly suck your dick, you red cross ape.

Worst joke I have ever heard.

Attached: 1524452456970.jpg (609x721, 64K)

Good job user.

Attached: 1526871942595.jpg (976x826, 189K)

The punchline should be something about niggers being unkempt, having dirty houses, yard overgrown, and not resposible enough to pay the electric bill

They are not the same species. Fuck you for even suggesting that!

Fuck off you faggot fuck

Am I the only one who noticed the guy in the background with the Hitler moustache?

He lives...

Attached: 1527547723081.jpg (483x640, 68K)

Good. I appreciate when people use accurate terms

Attached: obama-boll.jpg (659x484, 52K)

I feel bad for you. You care this much about video games that you’re attending these odd conferences, then you got so upset at that being threatened that you went way overboard and called a guy doing his job the most offensive word you could think of, and then after it went haywire you went onto an anonymous message board in an attempt to get some positive feedback since you’re a virgin introvert not used to causing public scenes.

Severe autism.

Fuck... Beat me to it.

why should we care

Okay. I regret to inform you that nigger was a legit way to describe a nigger back here until just a like 5 years ago. Find your champion elsewhere. I was selling these as a kid

Attached: 312371.png (500x394, 321K)

Virgin huh! Thats my petite bird

Attached: E1AC913F-B472-42A8-A873-E91ECBC5D07A.jpg (1032x927, 170K)

hahahah great

niggers are not the same fucking species I almost just spit on the ground. yuck. no, anyone with eyes can see they're monkeys

>Bird
You will be lynched for speaking bong English

They allways have yellowish brown color where the eyes should be white

Still have your teeth?

when will you name them for being who they are?

way to pick the wrong target rabbi

Yep

No mercy or patience with nigger scum

cringe is real

eww that's the worst, imagine the smell that comes out of their mouth. ergg

Disgusting

Basically this. The tech differences between homo niggerlis and homo sapien sapiens are so significant that to try and class them within the same species would be like attempting to class chimps as squirrels.
>B-but I know this one smart nigger
Yeah, and we've got koko the chimp who has the iq of the average black man. What's it gonna be?

Attached: 53UDmbT.jpg (640x850, 302K)

I hope that gorilla butt rapes you swiss user. you're a total entitle faggot for calling him nigger for doing his job.
Consider that you really are the nigger in this scenario and not the bouncer.
>>>white niggers
S.M.H.

Don't worry about the Americans - they love their pet niggers more than anything. So much that they will let them fuck their wives and fuck their daughters and kill their sons.

Wrong. You are a low iq imbecile.
He threatened my life! He threatened physical violence! He is not suited to that job! She should be able to take a wors without following me two blocks into a cafe and shouting at me death threats!! People like that should not be trusted with authority!

Cant wait to see your face on youtube.

Attached: K5NlE.gif (236x253, 677K)

Il get his ass fired.

how is a swiss man a nigger, genius? his genes are more refined than any thought a nigger has ever mustered up for the past million years.

He wont be fired, he will probably get a raise because you called him a nig. You can take that up with the hotel though.

>people didn't have tables or benches to iron their clothes on
>shoes didn't exist without niggers
>you can't run your hands through your hair with a little bit of water
>oh fuck I don't have a dustpan there is LITERALLY no way to dispose of this dust with the broom that I have
>I can't use a wet towel to mop with, or a brush and bucket
>clotheslines stop existing and drying your clothes in the oven like people did for years is an impossible task
>what is a knife
>straight up lie, niggers didn't invent pens and the printing press and the typewriter
>blacks invented the lawnmower
>nope never could ever any whitey cut grass with say, a scythe or a sickle, for thousands of years before the lawnmower
>niggers invented lights and the combustion engine now
>the entire bit about the fridge
>theo was getting cold but niggers invented fire and theo and mother were just cavemen existing in the year 7000000 bc and their house was just a cave and paintings on the wall

I could go on but you probably get my point by now
Only a leaf could post such a fucking retarded, and wrong, story.

Attached: 1524191686758.jpg (239x255, 17K)

He was an security monkey at the tech event in france. Not US. No sueing culture in europe. No raise for sure

>You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

I don't have time to fact check all this nonsense but I know for certain that this one is incorrect. Garrett Morgan invented a mechanically operated traffic light (required a human present to operate) AFTER an electric traffic light had already been invented by a white man.

I remember this being taught in history school as a child. They only ever mentioned Garrett's obsolete traffic light and never mentioned the superior electric one that was invented first. Really makes you think.

You’re what’s wrong with America you fucking pussy piece of shit your dad should’ve beat you more, that’s if you even knew him.

Oh wow so we gotta make up shit now since they didn’t contribute to human kind!! Maybe because they arent human!

You never answered my question from the other thread a few days ago;

Did you stay there for him to come back and fuck you?

>He told you to stay put
>He said it was so he could fuck you
>He just wanted to fuck your pasty white boypuci

Did you or did you not comply with the reasonable man's reasonable request? Yes or no. Also, how was it having his thick black uncircumcised member inside you?

I called an uber on my iphone x and got to my 5 star hotel across the eifel tower.

So that's where you let him fuck you? Sounds magical. Can we get a green text run down?

You seem very keen and into cross species gay ape sex but i must disappoint you! I know u are getting hard thinking of it but you really gotta deal with your issues and stop projecting.

I belive we legalize slavery with the option to torture and cut off fingers if they dont work hard enough or give attitude!

This again? Last thread there was some story about a bouncer chasing someone down.....
/thread

Attached: EFD66E2E-8872-44E8-ADFF-9A4381563A48.jpg (4032x3024, 1.11M)

Nice try nigger loving jew scum

Everyone who got upset here is either fucking a nigger, is a nigger, is being cucked by a nigger or has a nigger stepfather if that even exists!!

You know you want it. Just submit. It's inevitable. You'll thank me later.

Attached: 1432953078841.gif (320x240, 969K)

OP is a nigger loving kike. Don’t believe his Jewish lies