How do you justify complaining about white genocide when you're over 20 years old and childless?

How do you justify complaining about white genocide when you're over 20 years old and childless?

>Reeeee but but but jews, feminists, and the economy!!!
How the fuck do you consider yourself conservative or right-wing when you blame others for your problems like woman or nigger? Stop waiting for handouts, get a real job, and marry some 18 year old girl from church. It's not fucking hard.

Attached: mgtow_cucks_btfo.jpg (740x750, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcare.findlaw.com/patient-rights/can-doctors-give-medical-information-to-others-without-permission.html
instagram.com/caitlinfladager/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guarantee you the couple in the pic are being partly or wholly bankrolled by their parents. Happened to a girl I knew in high school. Went and got herself knocked up. Her parents made her marry the guy and then stuck them in an apartment close by.

Bamp

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

>1. not bankrolled
>2. only focused on succesful financially independent women... took me too long to realise they aren't all made from wife material
>3. just managed to find my current that hasn't had anyone else and accepts my conservative views
>4. wants children after done with her degree
>5. praying the waiting-game won't fk me over

On it. As long as she is on the pill she is in controll. She can decide when she gets off it pro ~4-5 years and willing to go 2+ kids (I want 6..she might settle for 4)

>Birth control
>Woman with degree and career

Cuck detected. Enjoy your genetically fucked kids

>stop waiting for handouts
>white

lolwut. what planet do you live on that whites get handouts.

>blaming other people
literally trying to be harmful to my children because they're white. pic related. get the fuck over yourself.

all of you incels out there can do more for the white race than any of us can if your autism can ever repeal the civil rights act. the impact would be like having 1000 white babies. pic related

Attached: dinduleaches3.jpg (511x836, 109K)

>the most powerful country in human history destroyed itself by subsidizing niggers.

and this is meant to be a bad thing? i see loving parents helping get their children out of a bad spot and into an excellent one.

Pic related.

Attached: oQWboJqTfjkyQkOlDzozeACerGK2L8_6WE0K_M6B7Ts.png (657x705, 373K)

>It's not fucking hard.
What did he mean by this?

That picture is incredibly illegal lmao

the major problem is immigration. even if whites increased their birthrates by 4 they will never outbreed the non-whites of the world. also, we should be able to have as many children as we want without having to worry about being overwhelmed

>wants children after done with her degree
AKA she will leave you as soon she got her degree. You are not good enough for her, user. That is what her friends will tell her, that is what her hamster brain will think.

On another note, this picture is missing something

LOOK AT HOMOSEXUALITY, LOOK AT THEIR STD RATES, White people are turning gay and because of it they all get STD’s and need STD medication and treatment which costs thousands of dollars as well

Im 36 with 2 kids fuck off neckbeard

>also, we should be able to have as many children as we want without having to worry about being overwhelmed

The nigger in africa think the same, that is why their continent is literally exploding with half-dead babies.

Lol kys fgt

We have to worry about being overwhelmed because WHITE MIDDLE CLASS INTELLIGENT PEOPLE are smart enough to think about
>consequences, not limited to: taxes, time for working, the environment
And because they are able to think about these consequences because they have a moderate level of intelligence, they aren’t like niggers who have 10 kids. But what about niggers? They get
>more money per kid
>no incentive to work
>more incentive to have more kids becaueof welfare

I’m just saying it’s illegal, you’re not allowed to even give out information about a patients name let alone a picture of them receiving treatment. It’s just funny to me, retard.

>there are literal 20 y/o boomers with no kids itt
How does it feel that no one will attend your funeral, gramps?

Attached: 1527494673354.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>being 20 or less
>having children
>most likely living with an unstable financial situation
Are you retarded?

someone post the picture of her now that she is a tatted up slut

Some lucky faggot marries his high school sweetheart - one in a million.

Hippocratic oath is a civil matter, not a criminal one you dumb shit.

>counting your chicks before they hatch
you’re in for a shocker, m8

good parents do that.

Attached: 1527549897024.png (800x800, 415K)

I'm sterile, I can't have kids with current medical technology

Attached: 1526858592563.jpg (706x680, 78K)

Boomers told us we need to go to college and enjoy life first. We're retarded because of our parents.

Are you fucking stupid? Doctors and nurses can get into serious legal trouble for disclosing information to anybody they aren’t specifically allowed to. The government allows them to disclose some information to the government concerning births and deaths for bureaucratic reasons of control.
healthcare.findlaw.com/patient-rights/can-doctors-give-medical-information-to-others-without-permission.html

she'll be fucking kangs and he'll be boi pussy before the kids are 10

People who have kids are usually stressed out.

Because they are taxed, and have to work a full time job to support their kids.

BLACKS on the other hand get paid money to have kids and don’t have to work

The middle class will die and the government will lose a huge amount of tax income. The government wont have the money to feed everyone and the poor people will die, this includes a huge amount of non-whites, because the non-whites dont know how to prepare for the decline.

After the non-whites died, the middle class will rise like the phoenix from its ashes and we will enter a state of prosperity for 40-50 years, until the circle repeats itself.

Not everyone is as retarded as yourself. Seriously, it was normal to have life lasting, good marriages not that long ago.

What does the Bible say young men and women should do..?

What does the world tell you you should do at age 18?

check their social media, the whore split to whore out
literal pics of her clubbing and of her in her whore attire on her instagram
because she needs to feel like a ((woman)) again

Yeah, both parents must work, kids raise themselves on shitty popculture, no wonder our society turns into garbage. In pre-war times (or pre-women's vote) a guy working as a mechanic could afford having a house, and a family with multiple children.

Attached: 1526269555289.png (745x909, 267K)

fucking hell these threads are cancer I JUST WANNA SEE SOME TITTIES

Nigger detected. Most white faggots have good jobs overalll break even overall on the difference between taxes paid and AIDS meds received.

Which has civil penalties, not criminal penalties. Do you not understand the difference between these words?

Aw fuck me.
Whenever I see shite like that I just wanna smack em.
Source though chap?

Where did this come from? Is it dr Sowell by chance?

I dunno. What does it say?

>parents helping their kids along, alowing them to raise the next generation
>a bad thing

user... I...

The majority of people on welfare are white.

Aww, what a shame. I really liked this meme.

Proof or it didn't happen. Where did she say those exact words?

>Literally getting handouts from mommy and daddy
>A good thing

And you wonder why society is collapsing

bamp

Because women hold a monopoly on reproduction and I am a male.

society is collapsing because dipshit boomers like you are only looking out for yourselves and not your families

wow ur mean

Way ahead of you guys. Found the girl. Gonna marry her soon, 2 kids bare minimum

What the fuck is this race to get a wife and have kids? Seriously, enjoy time while you can. Once you have a girlfriend, say goodbye to 80% of your free time and money to spend on yourself. Once you get a wife and kids, say goodbye to any dreams or goals you have as you focus your whole life on supporting your family through your career job or whatever income making thing you do at the time you start a family for the rest of your life.

Focus on your own goals, self-improvement, and don't worry about getting a gf or wife. If it happens then it happens, if it doesn't then no big deal. Everything should be about self-fulfillment, self improvement, and happiness and if you're not happy already then having a girlfriend/wife/kids/whatever is not going to fill that void for you.

What the fuck is this faggot ass post?
Go back to fageddit with this bullshit ellipses post you fucking homo

You sure you found the girl?
Whats her thoughts on kikes, niggers, mudslimes and Uncle Adolf?

I’m 31.
I’m childless because I’m absolutely terrfied of marriage in this day and age. You put all your faith into that one person and they can turn around and ruin your life in an instant. I can’t make myself vulnerable like that. I feel like you can’t trust anyone anymore.

I'm not childless - I'm 27 and already have 3 kids (and yes, they're white). Got married at 20 and have no regrets.
Anyone doing otherwise is probably either a brainlet, dicklet, manlet, or autist (or some combination of these).

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

''For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.''
''1 Corinthians 7:7-8''

Attached: 1527204681448.jpg (286x320, 8K)

>not looking after your legacy and upholding their birthright
>not always supporting and helping your children, but that doesn’t mean you have to carry them
>not engaging in R type reproduction and doing k type instead
This is why the spics and niggers are replacing us

>amerishit hating the concept of family
more news at 8

stop promoting having kids when your fucking 20.
your brain isnt even developed till 25.
all throughout history men got married around 30-35. thats the proper age.
getting married at 20 (for men) is risky as shit your not mature enough.

marrying age:
men: 30-35
women: 18-23

Kek, the woman in your picture is literally an instagram whore who posts provocative pictures to her massive audience while corrupting her own kids. Guaranteed she cheated on the poor guy and will divorce rape him sooner or later. How is mgtow btfoed, more like the opposite, it's been proven right yet again.

instagram.com/caitlinfladager/?hl=en

good for you try to get in those 4 kids

This picture violates hippo law. Delete this immediately

The majority of people in the country are white. Wanna guess who is overrepresented in recieving welfare?

oh no this fucking thread again

lol you're me about 7 years ago. Guess what happened?

>Finishes college
>Goes to graduate school
>Now she wants to do a post-doctoral fellowship
>We're the same age at this point, I still make over 4x as much as her.
>She gets a puppy as a blatant but unmentionable means to sublimate her desire for a family.
>I have to move to another city or quit my job, which accounts for 80% of our income
>user, it's time for YOU to make some sacrifices for ME
>tell her no, but I do take a lower-paid position one town over (biggest mistake of my fucking life) instead of to another country.
>At this point we're both 32, I'm living in an efficiency apartment on over $100,000/yr and I drive 2.5 hours to see her in "our house" every weekend
>user I feel like we're not communicating well, we need to go to counseling
>I politely disagree with one of the therapist's statements. She says this sort of defiance is typical of abusive men. Later, she calls my wife and tells her I'm an emotionally abusive probable sociopath.
>She cuts off all communication "until I can provide a way forward with our relationship"
>Talk to her dad
>"I want what's best for my daughter. You're not delivering."
>Talk to my dad
>(paraphrased) "Son I don't know what the fuck is the matter with chicks these days" fair enough.
>Talk to my pastor
>"If you were a godly man, you wouldn't be having these sorts of communication issues"

The only good thing about any of this is my ex-wife was too naive/good/pure to try to take me to the cleaner. I ended up out about $20k, which frankly isn't much to me. Unfortunately I'm now set adrift in the shitshow that is attempting to find love in The Current Year.

Exactly why we should immediately stop subsidizing illegals and niggers to shit our kids. We literally incentivize their bastards at the expense of the white middle class. Defund all gibs for minorities and redirect it to married and productive young white couples

>too pure
Explain?

I already know this. But the previous post implied white people don't take handouts, but they clearly do.

those titties inspired him

I don't want to end up like a nigger in tattered clothes and feeding my kids canned food.

I'm 25 and unfortunately had half a dozen set backs in my career but things have gone well the last few years and im months away from getting a house and I've worked out how I can smash it out in less than 10 years while having a few kids.

I'm trying mate but if I had one right now, I probably would be delaying getting a house for a few years too long for my tastes.

I wanted to start having them at 23 but life gave me lemons and I've been making lemonade first.

>WHHHAAAAAAAAAAA I'M A LAZY MILLENNIAL!!! I NEED TENDIES FROM MOMMY NOW!!!!

Fucking pathetic. If receive anything from your parents without working for it, you're a lazy piece of shit.

How does that make sense? Woman can't reproduce without a man

>Throughout history

Source or it didn't happen. For most of history, men were dead by age 35.

Impossible to afford for the average person now. That's assuming your marriage doesn't die resulting in you losing half your stuff and half of your income for the next 18 years while your shit lib wife obtains complete custody over your children resulting in your children growing up to be the next day care generation shit libs that continue to be useful idiots who willfully destroy the west for them.

I have a house and two kids. Post on Jow Forums and Twitter like I'm a loser.

Posting this on my phone as my wife and daughter are in the shower.

Shes also making me a rhubarb (that we got from our garden) and strawberry pie. It's in the over right now

Still like anime titties doe

Attached: 1527559928731.png (1440x2594, 2.42M)

White women don't wanna have kids with me desu.

Attached: Bleached.jpg (640x480, 36K)

How the fuck will you afford the white child license though?

Notice how only one of them is smiling on her 23rd

Persevere, user.

You are a retard if you think that picture is real

>Having kids before 20
Yeah, if you wanna be poor as fuck, or if you're lucky enough to piggyback onto daddy's business and be able to earn a decent income to support a family. I had my first kid at 28 lmao.

Flawless Victory!!!
Congratulations user. Happy for you, man.

>t. dicklet

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideAuthentic.jpg (800x732, 228K)

probably didn't have harpy friends whispering divorce tactics into her ears during the breakup

Well, literally, she was a virgin and I'm the only man she'd ever had sex with. More generally, she was a trusting soul who got fed a load of horseshit by society/every other authority figure in her life rather than some vindictive gold digger. The lie they fed her was "you can have it all on your own, he's no good, you don't need him" rather than "take that bastard for all he's worth". So all I lost financially were some legal fees, the money I'd contributed to her retirement account (she hadn't and hasn't saved another dime towards that), and a few months' rent on the house.

>It's not fucking hard.

Attached: 1525753948750.jpg (1024x711, 60K)

That's how it worked for thousands of years BOnG.

It also depends if ur family has some shit, if they don't then you are fucked.

The Girls at church are not looking for love you fag. Also It is hard to find a woman that has the ability to love and is not a slut.

If it wouldn't be so fucking hard, every single Jow Forums user would have 12 aryan babies.

Ive seen this post a few times.

Shut the fuck up already you're repeating yourself a bit there, boomer faggot

>pic of his 28th birthday: her alone with the kids.
>pic of his 38th birthday: her with the kids and her new husband.
>pic of his 43rd birthday: her alone with kids from two exhusbands.

Aye, its better than option B by far but by God I think its sort of your fault for not watching her more often. Seeing as you were away a lot she was being fed gossip, and lies from friends jealous of her situation so they ruined it for her. Reminder she won't last a few years in that house without your finance from what I can tell, and if she does she'll have to settle down with illegal pedro or ooga booga tyrese.

It's almost like it's inordinately more difficult to find a good wife and get married now than 70 years ago. I'm doing my best.

>bleached
I smell a meme that could trigger the nigger