How many women soldiers died in WW2?

How many women soldiers died in WW2?

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-072545_01.jpg (1080x1404, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandra_Samusenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gas chambers when

Isn't Willie Geist the guy on Morning Joe who looks like he hasn't slept? It doesn't surprise me that he would say that kind of thing. He's on a program and within a media universe where "brand" is everything. He's trying to pad his brand, but he seems to also be trying a little too hard.

Weren't female nurses there too?

>this is your brain on S O I

On hospital ships, yes. Far behind the fleet.

You fought for exactly this. EXACTLY this. So take it.

about 3.50

Does that guy work for DICE?

Attached: World_War_Soy.png (500x762, 784K)

this

Obviously not enough. Not to worry! there are miltiple onflicts all over the world! Heck! Any woman can volonteer to fight for any side in my country. You can get your bowels treaded on tank traks fighting for: democratic but fashist leaning Ukraine; imperial tzarist orthodox DPR; communist LNR; all sides have islamists of all flavours fighting for them!

In all, 350,000 American women served in the U.S. military during World War II and 16 were killed in action.

>How many women soldiers died in WW2?
Whatever the jew agenda tells you, goy.

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3241, 2.47M)

Liberals are pushing trying to erase the sacrifices and hardships men faced in history, to push the agenda that women were always the victim.

Same reason the new battlefield has a female character

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (511x288, 40K)

hmm good question OP, accounting for the women that were killed in niggasaki and hiroshima and french women that were slain by german schnitzels probably around 6 million.

Somewhat seriously, probably less than a hundred thousand. I do not think women soldiers were a thing yet except maybe in Poland because of the resistance, and maybe Germany at the very end of the war.

>"and women"
>posts d-day landing
>no women in pic
what a faggot

they were too busy at home getting the vote so they can take liquor away from the boys

I dunno how many women were in Nanking why don't you tell us?

Yes, but they landed a few days after D-day, once the place was secured.
That being said, they were working relatively close the front lines. 16 American nurses were killed by enemies during WW2.

They served honorably but it's a lie to pretend they fought.

>women storming the beaches at normandy

Attached: 1527221773249.jpg (306x306, 20K)

350,000 women served in WW2, only FUCKING TWO were killed in action.

>women soldiers
Learn to read, Mexican

does dying of untreated syphilis from acting like a whore count

Goddamn imagine if there had been all female regiments in world war 2 and there were loads of young innocent qt soldiers being sent to the western front, imagine the misery on their faces as they wade through the the mud, the fear shining in their eyes as they prepare to rush into no man's land, the machine guns firing through their soft tender flesh, listening their helpless whimpers as their bodies splatter into the mud, some of them surviving for hours and trying to drag themselves back to their own trench, their helpless moans signalling the enemy sniper to line up a shot on their head and kill them. Imagine their gorgeous young bodies multilated by trench foot and other horrible wounds, dying from dysentery, thousands of fertile young women dying for nothing, spending their last week's of life in utter misery.

Attached: 1527470253018.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

6 million i think

16 women died from enemy fire. some 300 from STDs and other sicknesses.

>How many women soldiers died in WW2?

All of them.

Attached: 1525723822957.png (600x541, 123K)

I can only get so hard.

Total historical revisionism courtesy of your friendly neighborhood soiboi

>sees flag
All of yours

Attached: 1527454374982.jpg (720x545, 85K)

None in the invasion of Normandie. Though the Allies quite possibly fought female volksturm in various places.

No but seriously I'd like to know

Didn't the Soviets throw their women in the trenches? Pilots and snipers too I think

Were they still serving in the military?

Double D Day

Attached: 2018-04-14_07-34-14.jpg (505x640, 55K)

16 according to Wikipedia.

My grand dad told me stories of all the brave women who stormed Normandy with him.... He also had dimensia

Only 16 American soldiers.

They are. They really are rewriting history.

This has to be stopped. Someone please nuke us.

great Nippon empire

How many transgendered people with surgically attached flesh dicks, or flayed inside-out penises stormed the beach at Normandy?

REAR OPS vs F.O.B.

Fucking faggot

>actually trying to defend this nonsense

SIX MILLION

Attached: 1490407230379.jpg (320x537, 70K)

Does she drive a pander tank?

>#re-rightinghistory

Attached: 1490385112835.gif (512x512, 221K)

FRANKENPENIS

Attached: 1511780650777.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Imagine if Germany mobilized the women as well as the men. Sure they aren't as effective but in a meat grinder situation having women trained from childhood can contribute bodies too.

Not sure, but the majority of them were Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandra_Samusenko

White women were a mistake I cant wait for the day we can have kids without them and finally throw them to the wild animals.

No female nurses stormed the beaches, you freaking retard.

remember the 6 million pregnant jewish female soldiers who where gassed on the beach of omaha

>Weren't female nurses there too?
In 50 years people are going to assume George Washington was a mulatto thanks to (((hollywood)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

WE WUZ FOUNDAS

>according to soviet propaganda....
JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

I thought they were going to make him the bad guy eventually

>double d day
>image is a small c at best

What the fuck user.

Not on the landing ships storming the beaches under heavy fire

you could hear from wehrmacht soldiers being perplexed when they first encountered russian female soldiers, it was simply unimagineable for them.

not many even through like half the army was women (as shown in Battlefield V), they were just naturally more skilled than men at combat

It would be one thing if they acknowledged that women only served in non-combat roles (except in the USSR, French Resistance, Spanish Civil War, Yugoslav resistance, etc.), but here they're trying to convince us that women literally landed at D-Day in the first wave as soldiers with guns. I don't personally care too much about it, but you have to see where the issue is.

American? Nurses and a few merchant marines... mostly nurses, female merchant marines are kind of like black astronauts- There were like a dozen or two.

Most women who died were civilians and (again the very few) Russian conscripts. Most died of starvation, disease, or bombing.

Happy memorial day. A day where we remember the fictional dead female combat infantrymen that served on the front lines, shot the first bullet on d-day, killed hitler, dropped the bomb, and secured our communist future for generations to come

Attached: 8ynZmSto5bLb_2018-05-28_19-37-02.png (624x583, 415K)

>Killed Hitler.
This is true. Hitler was a crossdressing woman according to the skull they say is his.

>uncounted moments

First of all you dont know how many of those "men" identified as female. Ugh

How much better off would the world be if you traveled back in time and killed Churchill instead of Hitler

>watches morning joe
tucker or kys

Trump is living in their head 24/7/365 rent free.

Attached: 1517371347555.jpg (5472x3294, 1.14M)

Killing Churchill wouldn't have changed anything. He didn't start the war and he could have been replaced at any time with little effect to the overall situation.

she is easy a d cup and has two of them
>double d day

Yeah, thankfully Obama and Bill Clinton served like true American heroes.

>ironically George W. did serve

>they had the advantage of having a maximum speed that was lower than the stall speed of both the Messerschmitt Bf 109 and the Focke-Wulf Fw 190, as a result, German pilots found them very difficult to shoot down with the exception of one German fighter ace, Josef Kociok, who grounded the regiment for an entire night after shooting down four of its planes in one night.[7]
fucking topkek roasties btfo.
But can anyone explain to me why people always post an auxiliary airforce wing equipped with pre war reserve planes and who‘s actual impact was more than negligible as an excuse for female SAS Commandos in WW2?

shhhhh.... Vlad, the humans are speaking. Back to the cave with you.

Shooting at combat medics is a war crime according to the Geneva Conventions, let alone civilian female nurses away from the front. American nurses did not face significant risk

cherry picking

>Lol yeah my grandpa packed a milk carton for the doughboys back in Boston. Sure start tearin' up thinkin about it when I see ol' glory.

Nurses are nothing but well trained comfort women. Female soldiers are comfort women, but only for the enemy.

No, she's on the right side of history so she drives a M4 Sherwomyn.

>Josef Kociok
>the Ladykiller

What kind of brainlets even take fucking video games as historical documents? I can't believe millenial normies and soiboys would be so disconnected from reality. Don't get me wrong, I think shoehorning women in WW2 scenario is ridiculous, but it's not like I ever even thought that WW2 games like Company of Heroes I used to play were realistic portrayals of war.

Hi Willie

Quite a few from the soviet side

Lies of today become the truths of tomorrow. The black plague could have been caused by a dragon waking up and breathing poison over everything but if historians decide to omit it as a fictional element then millions of terrified people talking about dragons gets ignored.
Therefore the myth of male only armies gets ignored as a fictional element in 2115 where the very concept is seen as absurd. Basically Amazon tier nonsense.

We fought the wrong enemy

What was the fucking point of D-day?
just send a niggerload of goyim to fucking die horribly on a shit place?

Why didnt they just fucking raze the place with artillery or something that disnt involve throwing thousands of white men to machine gun fire

Attached: 1525889089294.png (800x875, 480K)

Artillery is secretly shit when people know what they are doing. Trenches were popular for a reason.

Sounds lovely

Attached: 1524148727185.jpg (750x1218, 161K)

I'm no expert, but you should get that checked out bro. It doesn't look right.

We were supposed to land there and invade with a surprise attack. I know our messages got intercepted and i believe the allies may have been given the wrong information as well (please correct me if i'm wrong here). It was supposed to be a quick job

My Great-Grandmother built bombs with Maurice Richard

That's not a bro.

Attached: WWII back to our ancient homelands.jpg (1000x823, 214K)

needs to be chubbier and have bat wings to be accurate

If guns dont solve the problem , just use more guns.

>he says from a civilization that has forever been altered by Schindler's List, a propaganda piece written and filmed by some jew

Women weren't allowed near combat. There were medics on the beaches but the women were kept far away.