Spider Man offered French citizenship and firefighter job by President

Is this the “merit-based” migration that Trump wants?

amp.businessinsider.com/france-offers-citizenship-to-mali-immigrant-who-rescued-child-mamoudou-gassama-2018-5

Attached: 6F28E817-027E-45DA-9744-43BB8AA7E06D.jpg (640x850, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

20minutes.fr/faits_divers/2279091-20180528-enfant-suspendu-balcon-paris-pere-jouait-pokemon-go-moment-faits
aamc.org/download/321498/data/factstablea18.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pure kino, up next, nignog saves elder from a burning car

Makes me think the whole thing was staged. Kind of like those stories coming out of Germany migrants finding crazy amounts of money and returning it.

>shows a concern for human life
>believes in it so much he risks his own to safe a young child that is not his own
>is showing a willingness to go about becoming a citizen legally

no complaints here.

Attached: 1498246448537.png (512x512, 128K)

This

so the guy on the balcony was holding this kid the whole time awaiting this wakandan hero warrior to save him for a photo op, have i got the gist of it?

This is so staged it's not even funny

>cross a dozen borders for free money
>return free money
one of these things does not add up

>shows a concern for human life
Literally like everyone else
>he risks his own to safe a young child
The neighbor was already holding the shirt of the child when he was up there
>willingness to go about becoming a citizen legally
He entered the country illegally, so he's about the least willing to go through great lengths to be a citizen. He likely doesn't even have middle school education.

Attached: chrome_2018-04-28_23-57-34.png (756x622, 66K)

Why else would someone dangle a kid for so long?

>neighbors were already holding the kid
>literally pull the kid's grip off the building and hang him in the air
>could have easily killed the child
>his actions were 100% unnecessary
What a hero. Get him to the president, give him a free citizenship to our country. He's certainly the only person in the world who values human life.

Attached: untitled.png (511x158, 87K)

Imagine if the kid fell down while the guy on the balcony was just there while the black guy climb, I don't get why he wouldn't just grab the kid, he was at arms reach.

We all know Jow Forums is satire. There are some racists here but most people here aren't and would support merit based immigration whole heartedly. This country was built on immigration but it's got to be the right immigration. Let him in.

>he risks his own to safe a young child
>The neighbor was already holding the shirt of the child when he was up there

Right, better take a risk having the neighbor drop the kid than saving the kid yourself.

I can't believe this stupid board.
I can respect the conspiracy faggots, at least they think, but people like you are the worst.

Oh no migrant rape gangs!
Quick throw a baby off a balcony

>This country was built on immigration
France?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
this is very relevant

I wish they would also give me extrajudicial exceptions just for being a good person too.

I mean, is that even legal?

They wont just stick him on a truck. Anyone can do the courses, the hard part is getting hired by a station.

> better take a risk having the neighbor drop the kid
The neighbor was doing a better job at playing it safe than the african guy. I already posted the screenshots. You can check the video yourself. Again, I'll repeat, literally everyone values life and what he did was not only unexceptional but also dangerous and he could have killed the kid. He has a much lower IQ than the average white person and he's very impulsive seeing his judgment. A white brazilian trying to enter france without education would have gotten blocked at the airport. These africans somehow not only make it all the way into Europe, but libshits also do everything to give them citizenship. No one would get a treatment comparable to what this negro got if they were not a minority breaking immigration laws.

Attached: 2-1.jpg (2068x951, 148K)

inb4 he rapes and murders some woman or child and it gets less coverage than this story

Staged as fuck

you sound like an incelshit retard, you should probably kill yourself you waste of space and air.

the father was outside because of Pokemon GO
LOL

20minutes.fr/faits_divers/2279091-20180528-enfant-suspendu-balcon-paris-pere-jouait-pokemon-go-moment-faits

Attached: 243aa5c719c04f326119dcad3056d6f7-insolite-au-mans-tension-electrique-entre-joueurs-de-pokemon-go.jpg (1260x712, 105K)

Should the President have the authority to just offer a citizenship?

He is only a representative... Maybe there should be a process or something?

A nigger uses his animal instinct to capture a prey, offered citizenship of a highly cultivated country.

Are you a nigger or a cuck?

What a well formulated reply. I'm sure you aren't just some libshit who got trigger by the pic.

I didn't know I could just illegally enter your country and live there loitering in the streets and then all I have to do is mildly endanger myself to hold a baby to get a free pass on breaking national law for months. If only white people got treated like that by other whites, as opposed to eternally sucking nigger dick over their victimization.

Attached: 1521270934133.png (1008x757, 447K)

>Literally like everyone else
Do you like lying on the internet?

Didn't he climb the building to rob it?

OOGAAH BOOGAHH ME NO LIKE YOU ME CALL YOU NAMES!
emotional negroes are always hilarious

It will end up like that homeless black guy that had the golden voice couple years back; got 15 minutes of fame, got all the opportunities, screwed it up, did drugs, beat his daughter.

Macron is just trying to make a popular hero to influence the public opinion on migration but it will just backfire, and when it happens there will be a "media gagging" (on jewish cocks) and they will act like this guy never even existed.

WhiToid dad was a betacuck that was playing pokemon go as his son screams for his life.

Wh*Toid

>climbed a highrise
wasn't it like 4 stories up?

Attached: 1512268489355.png (771x929, 16K)

Citizenship should be extended to anyone who chooses in time of need to put themselves in peril to protect the lives of the citizens of the country and especially the children of the country.

They can always test him as part of firefighting training. He has some skill.

Attached: migrant.png (945x875, 440K)

It's pretty decent really. It helps to set a precedent for good behavior and merit based immigration. Though it will mean little in the end. for every one of him there are thousands who are happy to lap up the government dosh and contribute fuck-all but new voters to the countries that took them in.

Attached: 1479603319153.png (1024x776, 568K)

Literally any homeless and non-white can do that.
This is literally like liberals bragging about not hanging gays in public. Caring about babies is not a major virtue. In fact, it's pretty much expected. If the neighbor was not trying to get the baby, he would probably be criminally charged, yes , this happens.

This is the exact opposite of virtue.
>do wrong things repeatedly
>do one typical good did
>everything is pardoned
You'll never be treated like this in your life.

if the story is true im unironically 100% okay with this.

He didn't save shit.

See it like this you fag:
>make a test
>you can endenger yourself and get free citizenship to a country with double the wages
>or not
Literally a billion non-whites would do it. That would mean practically borderless white countries.

>Whitey with 110 IQ can't even come close to accomplishing what a black with an equivalent IQ can do
Whitey lacks will powah.

Whites would probably wait till the police showed up cause risking yourself as a tax cow is a crime mate.

Your everything wrong with the white race faggot. You'te never gonna out think bullets being rained down on you, bombs going off, or people being ripped apart, but are plenty clever enough to figure how a wife and kids is risky and a life cooped up in a rental with wifi connection is more comfy then running around on the streets.

Normally in society, there's a place for you, but know that you not only scoff at men of action, but actively implement eugenic policy's in a attempt to demoralize them, I see no real alternative to extinction.

The 21st century will be known as the great "Fedora Flip" as billions and maybe entire races are wiped out cause they were falsely convinced their *superior* intellect > Actually do things, even if irrationally.

Lowest GPA for blacks has 100%, higher GPA and same MCAT has lower acceptance rate for blacks?

Dude c'mon, the real stats make it look bad enough anyway, no need to lie aamc.org/download/321498/data/factstablea18.pdf

>Literally like everyone else
What planet are you from? Are you enjoying your time on earth? You have a lot to learn.

BASED lets grant him Citizenship in America!

Just because you are from a retarded race who kills itself constantly it doesn't mean whites are treated equally in the west. You will not get to invade a country and live as a loiterer if you are white. You'll not get into an university while having a bellow average IQ if you are white.

>You'te never gonna out think bullets being rained down on you, bombs going off
That has nothing to do with racial treatment. And in order for me to live in a life like that, non-whites need to be kept out of white society.

>The 21st century will be known as the great "Fedora Flip" as billions and maybe entire races are wiped out cause they were falsely convinced their *superior* intellect > Actually do things
Actually, non whites and liberal race denying whites, for being shorter, less broad, and less intelligent, are constantly marching to extinction. See pic. Your daughter would likely be dating outside her race if she had the option to be with a white man.

Attached: fertility by group.png (689x406, 19K)

>meme flag

Attached: flags.png (1617x533, 146K)