Mexico is probably the worst place on earth

I refer not only to 2-3 videos gores that I could see but also to statistics, it's almost civil war there, 20 or 40 deaths per week in some cities and often very macabre deaths followed by decapitations and butcherings, I preferred to die by Isis hand than by Mexican cartel guys honestly, because Isis is just simple decapitations, the cartels go further into vice, they keep you alive, they go very far, they are equivalent to Jigsaw, it's really the rubbish dump this country as well as the whole of Latin America. When I see what's happening in Mexico, it puts my life in perspective. Anyway, I understand why Americans want a wall, long live Trump.

Attached: Guerrero-Execution-5.jpg (640x705, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anyway, I understand why Americans want a wall, long live Trump.
Sooo what are we talking about ITT? Your personal feelings about Mexico?

Post some gore from your neighborhood desu

How do those people sleep at night?

Not all of mexico is shit, see merida

>Post some gore from your neighborhood desu
My neighborhood is nice, a lot of police and military protection.

Privacy by reconciling the fact that there the ones what did the killing instead of being killed.

don't they generally just go after other drug traffickers or people who get in their way?
afaik drug trafficking has always been a thing in Mexico and everyone including the govt just turned a blind eye, and the violence only started with the whole drug war bullshit.

Post military police fucking up drug pushers or something. bonus points for sound of the tortured

To be fair my dudes, the only difference between subhuman beaners playing mr. potato face with rival gang members and american nigger nannies blowtorching a kid to death is that the cartels always film their stunts as fear propaganda

Attached: 01.jpg (1280x1805, 355K)

Only mistake the Spanish made was not finishing the Indians off completely

I went to San Pancho and Sayulita twice over 10 years ago. It was really beautiful, and Sayulita was a very cool expat surf town, but I wouldn't think of going back any time soon.

>Post military police fucking up drug pushers or something. bonus points for sound of the tortured
There's a wemb of that I seen, they cut up a woman I'm assuming was connected to narcos, I don't have it but maybe someone can post it?

Why can we get all these videos of people getting their heads cut off and hearts ripped out, but a simple rape of of latina qt 3.14 is like impossible to find?

99% of gang violence here is people getting shot up, this torture stuff is purely South American

Spain is basically Mexico except they got an economic head start because they plundered their colonies. In many ways Spain is already worse than Mexico, for instance Mexico has a much more developed industry, and offers more prospects to people with an education. Give it a few years and the only noticeable difference will be the skin color.

*mierda

>I went to San Pancho and Sayulita twice over 10 years ago. It was really beautiful, and Sayulita was a very cool expat surf town, but I wouldn't think of going back any time soon.

It's been getting more dangerous lately, you're right. But I too am in a really nice and protected beach town. No troubles here.

In America this violence is an exception. In your country this level of violence is the norm and state mandated.

>Only mistake the Spanish made was not finishing the Indians off completely

this

Aztec blood still runs stronk in them

The civilians who live under the yoke of the cartels also suffer terror, the 80 decapitated migrants for example, many innocent people have died. The worst part is that some Mexicans accept cartels like El Chapo just because they apparently give them work, civilians are as corrupt as politicians. Ayaaaaaa

>needs military protection just to survive

Except for the violence, if you replace drug cartels with political parties it's literally Spain.

The only intelligent members of ISIS wear suicide belts 24/7, probably similar concept just too stupid to do it properly for Mexicants.

mexiamigos, esta semana me confirman si me sale una beca de 2 años en cdmx
memes aside, si onions muy blanco. cuando estuve alla en noviembre pasado me gritaban guero por la calle todo el tiempo y me querian cagar con todos los putos precios
tambien me estaria mudando con mi novia que es mas blanca que yo y tambien pelirroja, es bonita y alla llamaria mucho la atencion
si llegamos a mudarnos
how fucked are we?
tendriamos que atrincherarnos en col del valle o se puede llevar una vida normal sin paranoia?

SPARK OF DIVINITY
OPS PIC IS THE SPARK OF DIVINITY REMEMBER SOVIET LEFT C U C K S

>needs military protection just to survive
They basically act as police too. As fas as police we got local, state and federalies all working together.

>tfw 1%
It's a nice place if you're rich and not a subhuman, also north>south

Didn't an ms-13 got caught eating its victims heart just last week?

The difference is that our media always reports on it while yours filter out all nog related crimes.

In San Pancho, we stayed in a villa on a cliff with an infinity pool overlooking the beach. It even had an outdoor shower that literally extended out from the house over the cliffside. It was like heaven. But for the danger, I'd love to live there.

Attached: Police ambushed and killed Mexico.webm (198x360, 850K)

>Didn't an ms-13 got caught eating its victims heart just last week?
That would be the 1%, thats a rare occurrence here. And of course its a South American doing it, bringing that here....

Damn those guys got hit with some professionals there. So many!

If you aren't a toasty brown 1.60m manlet you are immediately labeled guero in the capital. Its a very cool place but you're going to have to be smart and avoid obvious problems. Also use UBER because taxis will always try to scam you.

One last thing, argies are famous for being smug faggots, in CDMX they have very little tolerance for such cunts, play it cool and you'll have a great time.

Tenés que ser un verdadero tonto para ir allá.
A menos que seas rico y vivas en lugares apartados del ajetreo.

>onions
hahaha, nah being on the light side is OK.

More like intentionally importing it, at least here its recognized as a legitimate problem while up there you have legions of subverted retards fighting for the killer because hes a "victim too".

Uma delicia

>police and military protection
>my neighborhood is nice
chicken > snake

career wise, es lo mejor que puedo hacer

i figured that much so
all cabbies tried to scam me, and couldnt really believe it when i fought back
in colombia i found out having an argie accent made people instantly more friendly to me
in mexico i realized by the third day i had to disguise my accent

99% of gang violence reported on because there was absolutely no way to cover it up is people getting shot up. 99% of actual gang violence is white people getting kidnapped by nigs and having their body parts cut off or blowtorched one by one as they scream for mercy.

this kind of shit happens in africa too but they're jungle people so don't have the technology to record it on video or in stats

>my neighborhood is nice we just need the military to keep it under control
hmm

You have to go back

>No troubles here
i'd be scared to type something like this, like i'm inviting God to prove me wrong and fuck my shit up. maybe i have watched too many movies though.

The police in your country have military equipment, you are in the same situation.

If only we could do the same to communists again

thats what you get for being lazy
I know dudes in their 30s still living with their parents that have never even had a job

>CDMX
I dunno how bad is now because it had bad fame about assaults, but that was some time ago, on these days I have seen that they put cameras everywhere and the police arrives fast enough, so maybe that problem is solved, but I wouldn't live there because of overpopulation, traffic (I don't mean drugs) and their culture.
I would say you'll be fine as long you don't reveal so much info about your economic status and keep in contact with good people.

Shut up, africa is worse, and thst only happens to people that mess with cartels, as in, people from different cartels

>Give it a few years and the only noticeable difference will be the skin color.
On same years, you going be a mulsum country.

>i'd be scared to type something like this, like i'm inviting God to prove me wrong and fuck my shit up. maybe i have watched too many movies though.
Good rule of thumb is don't get involved with narcos.

No, went to Juarez in 2014 and saw a dead 8 year old boy laying in the street. People didn't dare stop to do anything. Mexico is NOT ok.

mexico esta viviendo lo que colombia vivio en el tiempo de escobar. tienes que estar bien retrasado para ir a vivir alla.

The most violent people in Africa are Boko Haram and just like the Islamic state it comes down to beheadings or sordid and savage things like killing pregnant women in villages (Mexican cartels do the same) although it's already horrible basic to be beheaded though it's still less horrible than the psychopaths of Mexican cartels who stick screwdrivers in your eye and make you stay conscious. It is the pure and hard destruction of the human body while Africans are just savages without more, cartels are really the elite of hell when it comes to executions.

>Juarez
Definitely would not advice going. It's interesting that El Paso right over the border is the safest city in the US.

Where's the webm Jacques?

i think the jewish involvement in the bataclan is infuriating enough to make it even more evil than a funkytown face-peel. when mexicans peel each other's faces off, it's just animals being animals. but to know the people who control the planet want to painstakingly orchestrate lame mass killings like the bataclan instead of peacefully working together to reach the stars is unspeakably depressing. we are stuck contending with these types of people controlling the fate of perhaps all the descendants in our bloodline, forever.
this could even be why the sky is silent, assuming every planet develops its own insurmountable jew-like problem. maybe you need a minimum average of 30% of collective brain power devoted to free time to scheme a way to reach the stars, but on all these planets, the percentage of brainpower required just to scheme a way to survive the planet's jew equivalent approaches 100% from cradle to grave. the jew and goyim equivalents on these planets reach a stalemate and never get anything serious done again, and they stay grounded until their star dies.

Is it true that northern Mexico is safe for the tourists? I've been told once that despite it is filled with cartels, they don't usually kill and rob tourists, unlinke southerners.

She's known this video, I didn't think I needed to post the video. I don't have a Webm, but here's the video Bryan.

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

>Is it true that northern Mexico is safe for the tourists? I've been told once that despite it is filled with cartels, they don't usually kill and rob tourists, unlinke southerners.

Attached: 20180517_fcvregional_monde_cle416f88-fd184.jpg (1280x886, 93K)

I also went into Chihuahua, but I remember a place in the desert where no one wanted to go. I forget the name, starts with an N.

>Is it true that northern Mexico is safe for the tourists? I've been told once that despite it is filled with cartels, they don't usually kill and rob tourists, unlinke southerners.
All touristy place are protected, got to keep those tourist dollars following in.

Its not if you make it painfully obvious that you are a tourist whether you are in the north or south. Seeing your flag youre going to have problems if you go alone, try to stick with at least 2 other local persons who know the place and youll be fine. Oh and never make show off your wealth, this applies for locals too.

Well, i didn't read the whole post. So here's my look on how bad it is.
We have an averge of 20 thoussnd homicides a year. Every fucking year it reaches past 20 fucking thousand. But who are these people? Where do these murders take place? Under what context? Why?

Obviously, they aren't upperclass people living in nice neighborhoods, they are panchos that look for fights and get involved with crime and gangs. They aren't people that died from stray bullets of cartel shootings with the police, or because a cartel opened fire on a group of people for no reason, no they are lowlifes, they are prietos from the sputh that didn't know better and picked the "easy life". Of course, I'm not going to say only these are the people dying on 20k average a year, many mexicans are psychopath by nature, but they are as easy to spot as niggers.

You want to come here? Don't be stupid. Don't go outside to shady places at night, don't get involved in fights with the people, don't be an unlikeable asshole, don't get involved with politics or the deep state, and don't touch the cartels. Just live your live as a citizen, and if you feel uncomfortable somewhere then fucking move out to somewhere more peaceful and with higher life quality. I'm stating the obvious here.

t. Beaner
You have to go back

>safe neighborhood
>active military patrols
I dont even care if this is bait

Attached: 02FFCF8A-F998-40FD-9B9F-4EB01B30D0DE.jpg (387x342, 144K)

There is only one solution.
A coalition with the muslims.
The jews started the war we've fought the last 30 years in the muslim homelands.
They are displacing them to grab the clay to create "greater israhell".
Sending them here to create a divide and confrontations, half of Europe is going hardt right atm.
We must fuel this not towards the symptoms of the juice, but at the source.
The infighting will destroy us, open us all up to "intervention" by "eu army" or UN, like in Serbia,
It will only allow the jew to create more wars in their neighboring countries and more refugees here.
Which would lead to more infighting and so on.

There is only one enemy. The jew.
Align with muslims, show them there is options beyond joining mossad proxy battalions.
Take back our countries from the jew and go on a crusade to get rid of it.

The only enemy is the jew.
Everything else is just a distraction.

>20 thoussnd homicides a year.
holy fucking shit.

There is a reason, Europeans called the indigenous peoples of Americas 'savages'.

we have about 50 homicides a year in NZ, and maybe 1 or 2 ones where there is no link between killer/victim. Our pop is 5 million.

Not giving up any guns with the psycho taco Niggers out there,

I feel like many places in Mexico are a very nice place to live within 5 minutes of absolute crime riddled shithole

Its just Aztec and Maya culture. The Mesoamericans have a long and distiguished history of cutting hearts out and eating the slain

>Mexico is probably the worst place on earth
its not

if youre middle class you can live comfy as fuck in mexico. the congo, i believe, is the worst place on earth.

Attached: 1527548495992.jpg (414x232, 20K)

Pure Mexica Aztec blood heritage, amigo!
Let's sacrifice some men for Quetzalcoatl's blessing.

Attached: Organs Ripped Out from Abdominal Cavity of Live Man by Narco.webm (224x400, 322K)

>if youre middle class you can live comfy as fuck in mexico
This

the idiot who led that attack was captured soon after

w2c camerman's shoes?

>Its just Aztec and Maya culture

its their genetics. Ameri-indians are fucking demonic, satantic blooded people.

Quite possibly, but Catholicism was able to suppress their darker natures for a while

meh, just a few remotes places dont define a whole country, just like parís infested with niggers doesnt makes all frogs looks black.

>russia
>normal

It has the highest murder rate in europe

Mexico is the most dangerous country on the planet after Syria. Honestly, we should be deploying special forces and drones to dismantle the cartels instead of continuing to pointlessly fuck around in the Middle East.

Attached: Soldado-Makes-Sicario-Look-Like-Comedy-Taylor-Sheridan.jpg (600x316, 59K)

>29,000 murders in 2017
>80 murders a day
>McDonnell Douglas MD-80 can seat 130-170
>Mexico fills up 1 of these planes every 2 days and smashes it into the ground.

Attached: DouglasMD-88.jpg (1024x649, 62K)

Huh? Is that weird?

What's with that one red dot in Japan? Tokyo?

They don't have consciences like we do. Empathy and guilt are white emotions

Why are mexicans such animals?

Attached: 0977fedd137209f55ce8aeed278d6b238196e273f65b4e9867f680238d4e06b8.jpg (675x900, 399K)

>brazil had 56,000 - 64,000 homicides in 2017
> thats 150-175 a day
> Brazil loads up a Douglas MD-80 PER DAY with some extra people riding on top Indian train style.

I don't know hans, but why can't Cartel members aim for the RIGHT people, like you did?
Mexico's Menorah Removal when?

Attached: 67871.jpg (279x370, 76K)

>like you did
What do you mean?

Why are you fuckers so fucking loud? I live in what's basically a barrio and your kinsmen have no concept of consideration for others, at all. Because clearly everybody wants to feel the bass from your music, so just put an amp on the street and blare it
>be hispanic
>brain is clouded by endless yapping
>only way to function is to be so loud it drowns out the yapping
>spread like a virus across the continent
>turn literally everywhere I live into a shithole
>breed with everything to create further and further perverse creaturas
>bring back tuberculosis
>be so utterly incapable of taking care of yourselves the state has to step in
>viva la reconquista!
I fucking hate you all so much

spot on

Attached: this.jpg (494x531, 33K)

Alive, not beheaded
Mexicunts are literally worse than hitler

>have ancestors of the second most bloodthirsty group of humans(mongols #1)
>wonder why they engage in high gore killings

I mean, your based leader really hit the nail with that cattle tier juden camps and gas chambers!

Attached: Holocaust_78671c.jpg (620x413, 73K)

mb

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (277x182, 19K)

> I live in what's basically a barrio

thats the problem, you live surronded by poor people.