I'm 19. Where, in the future...

I'm 19. Where, in the future, can I raise my future (white) family without fear of them being significantly marginalized?

My business is remote so I'm open to anywhere - even nonwhite places so long as they have a chance. I'm not American and grew up in the extreme minority(only 40,000 whites live there) and can go pretty much anywhere.

Attached: 09e6a30f9c12311a3dbe009c77bb8679.png (603x600, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/north-carolina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry, but you showed your shoulders.
All these incels will now label you as degenerate and will never breed with you.
At least that's the reason they tell themselves.

Madeira

user that's not me, fucking obviously.

I do know the girl in the OP though, but that's not the point of the thread

wealth is the only safety net

anywhere you go at this point your white children are going to be significantly marginalized.

Israel

this is true

Well I'm working on that as we speak user - my family can't contribute much as they were already stretched helping me get a scholarship for university here in the states. I now run a digital media company that pays for my tuition/living expenses. I am going to continue to scale that as well as continue to develop SaaS products in my free time, which I can scale in the future as well.

I just need a place to go after university, and I'm not returning to farm life back in Africa.

Oklahoma

>I'm not american
so what's your race?
I would recommend europe, it's whites' homeland and this is the only place where we can rightfully claim our independence, as far as the best country I'd suggest the right wing northen party of Italy (you'll be able to purchase firearms, the gun culture is seen with respect and pride, you won't be persecuted for hate speech, everyone is vulgar so you won't have problems showing off your power level, it's still a very white country so long you avoid the centre where the few migrants went,..)
You can always choose France like Varg did, so you can very cheaply buy a piece of land and practice survivalism

The huwhite enclaves (suburbs)

Come home white man.

Attached: Oklahoma_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (350x184, 26K)

That's the problem with America today. There is no where you can go to raise a white family. Everywhere you go, it's full of spics and niggers and they all mistreat white people with absolute impunity. Even if a white person merely defends him or herself, they are labeled a racist and ostracized by the community. It's totally awful and is the reason why whites don't bare children anymore. Because to have white children in America is to hate them.

Europe is lost you dipshit.

>so what's your race?
I'm white by way of a swedish father and Irish mother. I grew up on a commercial farm in Subsaharan africa. It was a very unique upbringing - we're truly the last "colonials" in the world.

I hate it in Zambia but it's my home - we were kicked off our farm in Zimbabwe after running it for almost half a century - I speak Tonga and Shona and grew up almost my entire life not seeing another white face that I wasn't directly related to. I made a thread about this the other day but it got deleted.

maybe the guy from italy knows more than you, clueless faggot.

Outside of small states like Switzerland or Liechtenstein, Europe is absolutely fucked. Any sane man would stay well away if they wanted to raise kids in a good environment.

What's oklahoma like? I live in Florida for university now

Nice sour grapes faggot, if anyone's lost it's you murritards

The kalergi plan is already 90% enacted there wereas in europe it's just kicking into high gear since fall of 2015

It actually sucks as there's nothing to do here. I recently moved here for a job from Alabama coast and I'll be moving back home whenever I find a comparable job. If you don't like the beach though, you mike like it here in Tulsa or OKC.

>eurobe is losd :DDDDDDD
Not every country is fucking bongland you know that right?

>It actually sucks as there's nothing to do here.
I highly, highly doubt that.

I literally grew up 300 miles from the nearest airport, in quite literally the african bush. I'm SURE there is something to do in most parts of America

Italian user is right, Europe is 10000000x whiter than any place I've ever lived.

I'm not even asking for you lads to show me a place where whites are the majority, just a place I can raise my family and run my businesses without being fucked by 1.) the people and 2.) the government.

Poland is relatively cheap if you earn in euros/dollars. It's also as white as it gets.
The main problem is the language, older people don't speak english and polish is really hard for foreigners.

>Poland is relatively cheap if you earn in euros/dollars.
If the same structure continues it will probably be foreign-sourced income likely in HKD

Speaking of which, I did consider Hong Kong but the cost of living is astronomically high and a massive metropolis would certainly be a departure from my upbringing, but at the same time would be interesting.

another option could be New Zealands south island. I grew up there and had maybe 1 or 2 non white kids in each class in school.

Attached: dc2235d6-8af6-4f2f-8998-c2a6314a7148-2014826115655.jpg (940x530, 101K)

Countryside, preferrably the further from its "busy" side full of undocumented illegals.
The more you go away from cities the more you'll see down-to-earth people and less idealistic ones (so generally more right wingers and less lefties).
Just get some informations on how much the right is on the right and the left is on the left of the country you chose, look at recent political distribution map, look at a non-european people distribution map and draw your own conclusions.

Def not fl state, that school has a 100% herpe infect rate

New Zealand is beautiful. What are taxes like there? Friendly business environment? Cost of living?

can absolutely confirm
t. i actually go there now

I've seen this duplicate thread like 5-6 times in the past week. I'm starting to think it's a fishing operation so rabid leftists know where to focus their anti-white agenda the most.

Attached: 14134251.gif (500x345, 408K)

Taxes are not as good as red US states, but better than places like Cali. Cost of living is really bad tho, probably one of the most expensive places in the western world. We've got a decent enough biz culture, and a few successful high tech startups have come from here.

I posted this once a few days ago but I lost the thread. Posted it again today so I could actually participate this time.

WHAT A DISGUSTING WHORE, WOULD NOT BANG

>I'm not American

Attached: 1501689747979m.jpg (1024x622, 81K)

Yeah but most are and your country try is digging itself into a deeper hole because you're retarded
Empire of Republic
These are the only two options Italy has
Choosing anything that isn't one of those all but guarantees your demise, because pastaniggers are quite incapable of existing under any other form of government competently
Those are your choices, follow whatever you want but you will see and learn the hard way

dubai
no taxes and they love white people, especially white muslims

>It's also as white as it gets.
>Hybrid of Germans and Slavs
You actually believe this?

I've heard about this. Wouldn't be much hotter than mashonaland either, and much less humid.

find an island, go there

Enjoy your future wife user

Attached: 1524921901522.jpg (1242x1221, 342K)

Yeah absolutely not - I grew up around blacks for my entire life. Not attracted to them whatsoever

Question: what is a redpilled industry to work in? Where can I help our race the most and help people like user feel safe? I am currently in the job market and have been thinking about this for a while- including opening my own buisness. Any ideas?

>I grew up around blacks for my entire life
I figured out your problem. You're sheltered. And "bu...but I had 3 black kids in my school" doesn't count. You're 19, barely out of diapers. Go out and meet some actual non-white people and find out why they are the way they are. Guarenteed, you will find things attractive about them. I prefer whites but there are a LOT of attractive non-whites out there.

So go dust off the baby powder from your ass and try getting some real world experience. Go to other countries. There is no "white only" areas to live anymore unless you want to live in a farmville meth country type town of 2000.

>Encouraging mixed white mutts to move to Europe and ruin their unique ethnic groups
What if someone's a mishmash of genes from all over Europe?

Attached: 54761891.png (500x721, 651K)

STEM

Attached: vanessa-hudgens-126530.jpg (1280x1881, 291K)

Is STEM is applicable for females?

Of course.
My graduating class was about 30% females spread across materials science, mechanical engineering, and aerospace engineering.

Getting pushed around by kikes like literally any other profession kek.
>Good STEMgoi, help engineer the mechanisms with which we shall further control and exploit you and your offspring.

didnt you get this answer 12 hours ago when you posted the same fucking think?

I wanted to get into IT and cybersecuirty. However I am absolutely awful at mathematics. Any advice for it? Probably the main reason I haven't pursued a STEM field seriously.

>30% female
>graduating course
is it a shit college? We had like 1% females inlast year, not sure they ended the course

The Jews pay good money.
I'm not even 30 and I'm pushing a 6 digit salary.

>nothing to do here
Found the boring person. Stop relying on other people for your entertainment.

Attached: 1527472482116.gif (575x420, 507K)

this user's right. go into stem or agriculture>. And "bu...but I had 3 black kids in my school" doesn't count
...Did you read my OP? I grew up in ZAMBIA. We employed hundreds of africans on the farm, I worked with them every day, I went to missionary school with them, I lived in their same village, my family literally gave them jobs.

I'm sorry but that's just entirely ignorant. I'm from one of the least white countries in the world. There are more chinese here

Rural America.

What did you do for school as a child? Where there other white families around to be friends with? Or were you fully apart of the black society?

Tips for math? Study really fucking hard. I got C's in math all thru high school and I passed calculus. You barely ever do any actual math other than high school level stuff, and once you graduate you almost never use math (your experience may vary)

It was one of the top 5 engineering schools in my state. They had a lot of female applicants because it also had ROTC there, which had a lot of ladies apply because they figure aerospace engineering + airforce = guarenteed job for life (which is likely true).

>You never heard the story of the Ghouls?

Attached: THE GHOULS.jpg (1238x2513, 498K)

Partly missionary school and partly homeschooled. I went to missionary school with the blacks which was taught by white americans that rotated very few years. I was truly a part of black african society.

There were three white farming families within the area that we knew well. There was one (1) white girl of my similar age, whom I had a relationship with for several years. You think you have a hard time finding women? Think again

aye bring them north lad
they can't survive the snow
go as far north as you can and then go father

The "ghouls" story, which I've seen many times, is something that only happens in SA. none of the blacks here would dare do something of that for fear of losing their jobs. Also we're very kind to them, have large parties often, and are generally in good relation with the local village. We need them and they need us.

I don't relax around blacks kid, they're bad news

Attached: Full Metal Patrick.png (500x441, 512K)

>..Did you read my OP?
No I did not see your post but I do now.

I still maintain that your experience is limited to growing up in Zambia, and at age 19 you should not think that you have things "figured out". In my experience around the USA and Europe, there are a lot of places - even places with high populations of non-whites - where white people are not marginalized. Literally, if you picked any place in the USA that isn't Chicago or Oakland slums, you will be ok. America has never had a problem with marginalization of whites in its history, in spite of what SJW's want you to believe.

Since you are not American, I assume you are looking for places to get out of Zambia and I support you in that. I don't know a lot about Zambia but it doesn't look great. I am highly confident that anywhere in Europe or North America would work good for you.

t. cucked racist nazi larping faggot

kys - you're a fucking lost cause and a waste of space

I was just in Dallas before OKC, and I prefer it here tons more. Dallas, even in more affluent areas, is getting spic and nig swamped. The explosion and spread of apartments will continue to rot Dallas from inside out. Its nice going to walmart or getting some burgers, and not having to see brownbrownbrown.

OKC is also on the up, lots of growth. I suspect the Dallas/Colorado/Texas migration will really spur this alternative state.

smile anons I'm taking a pic

Attached: 1527537463971.png (759x540, 34K)

god this board is so fucking inundated with shills. every fucking thread.

Thanks user, and you're absolutely right - practically anywhere on earth is whiter than where I come from, which is good. That said, the fact that we were such a small minority was probably a help, especially since my family essentially propped up the local economy.

fack off

Fuck, so many newfags now. This is getting serious.

Attached: 56 you know who.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Are you the user from the recent AMA Zambia threads? You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Attached: 1527277540389.jpg (400x400, 23K)

South Alabama.

That's correct. I also made one two nights ago when I realized Jow Forums might be interested in learning about such a miniscule white minority thriving in the heart of africa

Syria

maybe not?

I'm thinking about relocating to eastern Tennessee from California myself, to somewhere around Knoxville. North Carolina also seems nice, but ive never physically been to either places.

>inb4 we don't want you here spic, im white and my first ancestor arrived here in 1774 from Scotland to fight in the American Revolutionary War

Attached: Cross Country Tennessee.jpg (2130x2076, 1.75M)

Heres a better pic.

Attached: Tennessee College Student.jpg (992x414, 59K)

I went on a trip with my girlfriend's family this winter break to North Carolina and it was beautiful. I'd never been to a place so cold in my life. Also the first time I'd ever seen snow.

Which cities did you visit? I am in the same boat in regards to snow, but I am growing tired of the excessive heat here.

You could choose a Greek island,there are plenty inhabited islands,you could choose what serves you the best.I don't think your children will ever be marginalised.

You are 19 yo,i am 22 and all i have to say is that we are very very young...keep searching

think about what whites are doing to combat black people. then realize what whites are doing isn't working(white flight) and start doing the opposite(have a fuck ton of children, learn to shoot a gun, move to there neighborhoods, and shoot them when they break into your house) worked against the indians.

We visited asheville and they have a house in Highlands. Apparently its beautiful in the summer too, I'm going back up there in a few weeks. If you see a tall, crazy-eyed, dirty blonde white boy typing furiously into his computer it's probably me.

Argentina

Attached: good_morning_white_pride__by_goyquentin-d7r5q2y.jpg (1000x500, 345K)

Kek I wont be in the area but that is a funny image. Did the area seem overtly leftist/marxist to you? I just looked up the voting statistics and I am quite alarmed to see that they are voting overwhelmingly democrat.

Yes asheville is horrifyingly liberal.

And yes, I basically look like Dylann roof with a lot more muscle and common sense, except I actually fucking lived in Africa unlike he claims.

(and with better hair)

ICE

Newfags don’t read thread. He grew up in Africa.

Well there goes that idea, you can literally see the liberalism spreading in from the northeast into North Carolina on this map.

nytimes.com/elections/results/north-carolina

Knoxville is looking pretty solidly red though.

Kek just noticed that post.
>OP grew up in Africa overwhelmingly surrounded by blacks
>hur durr you just like need to meet more blacks

Attached: 15195374169861.jpg (453x500, 37K)

If she can cook and clean, then she can come right here!

As for you, a place where it is not only okay to be white, it is your right to be white! Dixie. I would still avoid large cities, because the US federal government flooded them with 3rd world invaders to destroy those cities, because they were white.

Oklahoma is full of indians, and the white folks there have a tremendous chip on their soldier because they are not Texans.

To any White Woman who is not ashamed of being white:

Me, and White Men like me intend to raise up a white family.

Piss on the cowards!

t. 56%
86 is a much better number than 56.

And its a hell of a lot better than 0.02

Every single decent desirable European migrated from Europe to America before 1800.

When they came over there was a 90% chance that they would die soon before beginning a family-- they would just be gone and forgotten.

They came over anyway.

Because Europe is a hell hole, and living among the backward ignorant Europeans is a fate worse than death.

Nothing in Europe has changed. No rights, no hope, no future.

America is the entire world, there is nothing else.

Attached: free speech in europe.jpg (1024x792, 177K)

Honestly? Japan and to a lesser extent Korea