Damn

damn...
it aint looking too good friends

Attached: [1107] May 28, 2018 -- 04.14.PM.jpg (1019x852, 117K)

Yes.
And remember, Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning.

Joe Biden is the only one who has a chance of beating Trump.

Sanders and Warren would self-destruct after America was informed of statements they made through the years before they were running for President.

Oh fuck, we should just give up now. Polls are always correct in predicting political outcomes. Especially ones with no source.

And as far as Michelle Obama goes, she wouldn't even get the nomination. There's no walking back her statement that she was 44 years old before she was "proud of her country"

Joe Biden is a pedophile.
Once he is exposed, he loses.

Trump has no path to 270

Feminism is a viral bio weapon

Femin Virus

>881 likely voters
Yeah totally accurate

all i could get out of this graph is democrats vote for blacks, then jews, then whites

Oprah is going to wabble her way to the presidency

You won't even have to prove it. Just tweet those images and vids of him casually groping kids in DC and it's over. Those images will provoke a knee jerk reaction from your average american. Please run joe.

Attached: nevereverapologize.png (638x903, 778K)

>this twitter poll that lived up to my expectations and wasn't thrown out with the ones that didn't says drumpf is finished

Attached: 1491940770818.jpg (308x308, 26K)

if dems would lock down the border and deport illegsls i would vote for them every year. as it is now ill be voting republican for the rest of my life.

It's over for Drumpf...

Guys, the left just figured out how to bomb polls a year or so ago. They bomb these polls like crazy and celebrate they are ahead.

How many of these polls do you answer..none..not a god damn one..right or am I right. These polls are broken. Let them have their polls. We do this and we also get more of pic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

The Modern Left wants White Males to be nothing but workhorses who do anything they are told until they are too old to work. Then they are sent to the glue factory. The disconnect is that a ton of White Males who will be worked to death still think the Modern Left has anything but pure jealousy and hatred of them.

With the whole #metoo thing, he's the worst possible option for the dems

If this is a real poll, It is probably over sampled D's by 15 to 20 percent. And also only 881 likely voters.

Wow that's truly discusting. Good thing we have 6 more years of Based Trump baby!!!

Bernie is the only one who can take back the rust belt for the dems.

There will be no election. Trump will be established as our supreme general through martial law.

Oh fuck you. Jesus fucking Christ cant you fucking paid trolls come up with anything other than fake polls? At least entertain me with some new bullshit instead of this tired old crap.

If this is the best you have you will get your asses kicked again.

Attached: FB_IMG_1527537391325.jpg (720x540, 41K)

nationwide survey of 800 people in a country of 318 million. even if this survey had been conducted in a competent way, its still wayyy too early

Biden is a FUCKING WHITE MALE! If the Democrats run him it's like rape and the Holocaust all over again!

Attached: 9hPyr5W.jpg (500x667, 67K)

We all remember what Kek thinks about polls

Not sures are closeted Trump supporters.

> Survey of 881 likely voters

Oh look, it's nothing again.

I thought it was funny that the Democrat's best candidate appears to be Oprah Winfrey. According to Stephen Miller this poll has the whole re-election team giddy.