The time for arguments is over

You cannot win wars with words. Our patience has endured long enough. Grab your rifles, all the ammo you can, and I'll meet you guys outside. we will start hanging, executing, and eventually gassing the following peoples:
>kikes
>obvious non-whites
>all governmental workers who don't disavow their positions (cops and soldiers)
Happy Memorial Day America, this day will now forever be remembered as the DAY OF THE ROPE.

Attached: sa11.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2m1VzTAI8
youtube.com/watch?v=O0NL_BTlXg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a few redpills and then I'll be heading out. godspeed anons.

Attached: sa12.jpg (850x400, 69K)

Attached: sa13.jpg (850x400, 62K)

Post good pump up music to kill these degenerates to:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr2m1VzTAI8

Remember my European brothers, we are WARRIORS at heart. The Jew has attempted to castrate our warrior spirit and turn us into weaklings via guilt/conscience and the Christian spirit. R e s i s t and f r e e yourself. Know who you are.

Attached: 1510907261583.gif (320x213, 602K)

Attached: 1510987599533.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Attached: 1511506993623.jpg (2512x1332, 1.06M)

reeeeee I'm gonna smash this stupid fucking kikebox computer . i hate sitting on my ass all day. go outside and LARP you fucking panzies. You can literally LARP as anything you want. You are a human being, a creative, intelligent creature. Own it.

I'm literally the smartest person on Jow Forums right now. This thread is unbeatable and no one else is even in here.

Attached: 1523251899840.png (485x416, 268K)

You guys want the final redpill?
(((They))) eat babies. They sacrifice children and then eat them. Why? Because raw meat is literally a superfood that gets you high. And human meat is on an entirely different level than animal meat. Think about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0NL_BTlXg4

Where's all the PNW patriots at?

Do something then, fag

>goy blow your load with rebellion in a period where there is no demand for it to prevent demand in a future period where there is precedent for it

Nice try kike.

I've already killed about two dozen kikes. I have their scalps sitting next to me here.
>don't worry goyim eventually you'll rebel!
>nothing ever happens
Create the opportunity you coward.

You can't win a rebellion without infrastructure and some level of control within the system.

If you want to do something you should work to build up your wealth.

What a kikeish thing to say

(((Wealth))) is a distraction. The only things you need are weapons, bodies, and willpower. Those in control are scared, they are too comfortable, and they do not count on us doing anything. Keep sleeping, goyim.

Attached: 1510609401874.jpg (604x358, 67K)

>Obvious non-whites

my sides are in literal orbit

Attached: 1518863606972.jpg (600x662, 46K)

Attached: 1513014187269.jpg (343x317, 24K)

Weapons cost money. Supplies to maintain armies cost money. If you were serious about what you were saying you wouldn't be posting on Jow Forums for feds to read your posts and backtrace your ip you brainlet.

The people who are serious recognize that you cannot win a rebellion without some degree of civil war within the system itself.

Fuck off glow nigger

Kek. You're really bad at this

There are more than enough gun owning citizens in this country to wage a small-scale war. You are just procrastinating the inevitable.
Thank you guys for bumping the thread.

>if you were serious about what you were saying you wouldn't be posting on Jow Forums for feds to read your posts and backtrace your ip you brainlet.
The only (((feds))) here are JIDF niggers who subvert threads like mine. I'm just LARPing anyways.