Jesus Christ. i just don't even know anymore

Jesus Christ. i just don't even know anymore.....
i don't know why i should care about the opinion of the guy who unironically believes in Yakub, but at the same time i feel like this is profound somehow.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 7.15.47 PM.png (464x605, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2YH8jx2__o
english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/2017/10/29/Saudi-Arabia-before-1979-and-after-2017.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it might just be cuz farrakhan hates jews i guess.

>on a rocketship

We will unlock the mysteries of space....

FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACIST!!!!!!!

>hell on a rocket ship
Would make a bad ass metal song. Perhaps the lyrics would be about the movie event horizon

be sweet if POTUS can get him on his side.
shit will tear the left apart (blacks)

Pooey Fart-I-Can

Muslims were based as fuck before the CIA infiltrated them, radicalized them, and threw their countries into civil war. People on this board only know them as they are presently, but a little digging, and you will realize they are our greatest ally to defeating the Jews.

But Louis, what about the jews!

Don't ask him that he'll never shut up

Wu-Tang and Farrakhan were always based. Show me one white American with the balls and influence to stand before a couple thousand people in suits, btfo Israel, Weinstein, Weiner, Talmud, Rothschilds, Kushner, and the ADL, do it with a smile and sharp humor, and get a standing ovation.

Farrakhan does this weekly in America! He's more entertaining and informative than Alex Jones or David Duke. To watch him speak, you must wear a suit and tie. His speech about how Jews invented the deep V-neck tshirt to feminize white males and thot out white women, and how it derives from the Star of David's "as below" triangle was Jow Forums on acid. And it's all true.

Nice try Hadji, Islam is just as cancerous as Judaism

>white American with the balls
This is how I know you’re a nog. No white would get away with it because your heros have their race card they can pull out anytime they want

Nah it doesnt matter. He's a nig so he gets no serious discussion. This is nu-pol welcome home.

>Thinking this inferior

Spotted the cac

Attached: 37A1DC9D-0A19-47E6-A7D9-2343B333B9C8.png (105x80, 20K)

Build the moon base! Space war now!

Yakub would support Trump.

>thumbnail
>doesn’t address the race card fact
>gibberish reply
here for your effort

Attached: C4EE7A24-23F4-435B-A3F4-1E2E63D54BA5.jpg (2183x1359, 1.43M)

Bullshit. You can't find one white American who publicly comes 1/5 to Farrakhan on the JQ. Do Jews control white America this much? Pat Buchanan was nearly ruined for saying 1/100 what Farrakhan says, David Irving even worse what happened. Ryan Dawson had to move to Japan and he's Native American. No, Farrakhan has elite bodyguards who protect him 247. Whites should study this.

There are 3 billion Muslims on the planet and 20-30 million Jews. If Islam was as destructive as Judiasm whites would be dead af. What's worse: Iran gets one nuke, or the 400 Israel has at Dimona after they stole plutonium from the US? Farrakhan isn't a pathological liar like Netanyahu, nor is he stricken with duper's delight.

I wish that white nationalists had a racially conscious leader as good, organized, resourceful, and influential as Farrakhan.

how long until they kill him like they did MJ MLK or Malcolm X for getting woke?

Have you ever heard of a Jihad? Muslims have always been bloodthirsty subhumans.

Back to ecoli.com with you negroid

There are a couple billion Muslims on the planet. Imagine if there were 3 billion Jews on Earth instead. Imagine what the internet and TV would be like. Are you insane?

I didn't say they were worse than Jews, because Jews are the root of all evil. But Muslims have never been based. Maybe slightly more tolerable, but that's it.

Nation of Islam is Jow Forums approved

youtube.com/watch?v=S2YH8jx2__o

I watched the press conference and he alluded to an announcement he was gonna make in a couple of weeks. Care to guess what it is?? Illuminati on suicide watch.

Farrakhan knows that jews were the first people to link black skin with slavery.

Christians never have done the equivalent throughout history, have they?

Read a book

underrated stuff here

The Crusades were about taking back the Christians' rightful land, not slaughtering people for fun and games.

In the prophecy, held secret by the inner autists, Farrakhan speaks the words
DAY
OF
THE
ROPE

That is literally what Jihad is for.

Jihad is about Islamic world conquest, it's right there in the Koran.

The Crusades were about taking back land lost to the Jihadist/Islamic world conquest.

Attached: joAnomS.jpg (1584x1584, 207K)

Like the bible, the Quran has a old and new part. I can point to all kinds of horrible shit.

>Quran has a old and new part

Are you referring to the Hadiths as "new"? Because those aren't actually parts of the Koran even if Muslims do superstitiously believe in them.

For example the "old" Koran praises dogs, but most Muslims hate dogs because of the "new" Hadiths. In a similar way the Koran says "everyone is equal" and condemns slavery but many Hadiths support Arab supremacy and supports the enslavement of others.

In fact Arabs actually raided and enslaved black Africans even black Muslims because they were influenced by the Talmud which said that Ham and Blacks were cursed to slavery and black skin. None of this is in the Koran, but Muslims widely believed it because "new" sources like the Talmud became popular.

It is mainly Shia Muslims that interpret the Hadith literally. I live next to a college that gets a lot of students from Saudi Arabia, and usually rent my spare room out to them for more affordable living. Yes, Wahabism exists within Sunni culture, but that is what I am talking about when I mention CIA subversion. I will agree that Shia Muslims are animals, however Sunnis are alright in my book. I've smoked weed with these guys, drank with them, eaten pork, and a my friend Abdullah just got himself a dog. He had never left Saudi Arabia before, and was a pretty open minded individual overall. I'm looking forward to them opening up their country to the west, so I can actually visit. I spent 2 years living on a small island called Bahrain, and met a lot of Saudi people during that time. This was during the Arab spring, when the Shias were holding massive protests.

>Wahabism exists within Sunni culture

Wahabbism comes from Saudi Arabia. Wahabbism only ever survived in the most backwards, desert regions of the Najd because the rest of the Muslim world had access to education. It was British/Americans support of the Saudis that has spread Wahbbism and nothing else.

>Shia Muslims are animals,

You are incredibly biased. I've met plenty of Sunnis who are backwards and literally think Dogs are satan because of some ancient Hadith.

>. I've smoked weed with these guys, drank with them, eaten pork, and a my friend Abdullah

I'm, sure the sons of rich oil men are hypocrites, but that doesn't stop Saudi Arabia from funding Wahabbist mosques across the globe.

>during the Arab spring, when the Shias were holding massive protests.

There aren't any Shia in Tunisia or Egypt or Libya, and that's where the protests started.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #002 - 'Saudi Arabia funds and exports Islamic extremism_ T_' - ww (691x927, 108K)

If by American support, you mean Deep State CIA involvement, then yes. There are Sunni's who think that way, but it is because they have been subverted. The Arab Spring also happened in Bahrain, and was full of Shia.

english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/2017/10/29/Saudi-Arabia-before-1979-and-after-2017.html

you don't have to praise every person who momentarily agrees with you on a single subject. Yes Trump praises people who praise him, but he also tears them down the moment they attack him, it is a strategy rather than a change of heart.

Saudi Wahabbism predates the existence of the CIA by hundreds of years and the United States by decades.

> The Arab Spring also happened in Bahrain,

Where it was easily and ruthlessly crushed. Meanwhile the Saudis openly funded Wahhabist terrorists in Libya and Syria.

The difference? Saudi Arabia is not going to pay money to wahabbists to overthrow Bahrain because Bahrain is their ally. The few Shia in Bahrain are slave laborers who were protesting for higher wages and a better standard of living.