Should animal abuse be legal?

should animal abuse be legal?

Attached: lion-cat-scan[1].jpg (415x536, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shMQtk5gtTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it should definitely be legal to fuck animals. animals fuck all of the time in the wild. they definitely can consent, and even the ones that can't consent are normally raped in the wild. so there's no rational reason that animal sex should not be legal. prove me wrong hint you cant

This has to be one of the more stupid questions I've heard in a while.
Of course it shouldn't. Unless you're a nigger, chink, or a psycho, you should know that a nation's values are reflected in the way they treat nature and animals.

brap

feel free to come by anytime mutt

is pic related supposed to be abuse? he looks like hes get scanned at the Vet or something like that

No.

Literally bradley manning yourself

>my horse fetish should be legal because horseys do it
Kys

Your country is built on breeding with animals you disgusting mutt
It’s illegal to protect them, not to stop your desperate attempts to propagate your ruined genes
The fact you even equated abuse to raping them shows you don’t really believe the bullshit you’re spewing

> he looks like hes get scanned at the Vet
He is. OP is just an idiot

Attached: 1470812259916.png (894x840, 1.43M)

If you are acting solely to make an animal suffer, yes it should be illegal. If you can prove you are doing it for the benefit of mankind, proceed.

Animal abuse should be illegal, but not sex with animals because from what I have seen, the animal usually enjoys the copulation with the human, and the human enjoys it as well.

No, and people who engage in bestiality or torture animals should be put to death.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a vegan or anything like that, but when someone goes down either of those two roads, they are worthless to society, a danger to it, and deserve to be purged.

It should be mandatory.

Yeah...its a cat scan

As long as you’re gonna eat it or need it for medical research.

and i'm currently eating a burger rn

Jesus. This board...

Attached: 1509785679802.gif (288x162, 3.58M)

fuck off leaf turn off your proxy

where's your canadian flag?

lol

tfw a lion has better health care then you...

Attached: 1523948974006.jpg (2160x2160, 1.29M)

Badum bump tishhhhhhh

Yes, animals don't have rights.

nation's values are primarily reflected in the way they treat their citizens

I can get behind that argument

inbreed hillbilly

Absolutely. It pretty much is, I dogsit and beat up on them pretty bad all the time.

Attached: 1516248256902.jpg (146x144, 7K)

underrated

One of the specific marks of civilised people is their attitude towards animals. Preserving nature and animal life is also mandatory for every civilised culture. Only subhumans retards and niggers torture animals.

Animal abuse should be illegal, however, experiments done on animals like mice are essential for medicine.

bestiality is not equivalent to animal torture unless you can show that the animal is being tortured by the act.

there are almost certainly men worth many thousands or even millions of times what you are worth to society that are or were into bestiality.

Attached: image.jpg (388x296, 35K)

leaf detected

so what you're saying is that an essential part of medicine should be illegal

>bestiality is not equivalent to animal torture unless you can show that the animal is being tortured by the act.
I never said bestiality was equivalent to animal torture, that's why I separated both.
People who fuck animal are degenerates and they should be killed in the public square as a message to any other deviants pushing this kind of degeneracy

Animals are People
People of Animals, is the proper term.

It is. And that lion is getting an MRI

No, I say animal experiments for medicine should be legal

>People of Animals, is the proper term.
nah I'm fine with 'nigger'

First post worst post

>question about abuse
>must be bestiality

back in the gas chamber, dog fucker.

Attached: 1521489156724.jpg (240x240, 48K)

kek
and op
>should animal abuse be legal?
>implying you can do anything about it
There are probably tests done on humans right now.

This isn't animal abuse
this lion is getting an MRI at a zoo medical facility

This

If we can abort cells, than I dont see why fucking a plant or animal should be a problem

i see all of these butthurt posters making ad hominems and sperging out but i don't see any actual arguments or reasoned dissent.

guess i'm 100% right then, right? fucking animals of any sort should be 100% legal no matter where you are.

>youtube.com/watch?v=shMQtk5gtTc

Attached: anon saves dog.png (1228x2196, 473K)

my flag makes my commenting on this subject pointless. but yeah, if you can kill and eat the animal then i dont really see how you can outlaw fucking the animal. What if you just kill and eat it afterwards, who could even know?

no kys sage

but that's not going to happen, but what has almost certainly happened is there there have been men who secretly fucked animals that were held to very high esteem by society and possibly even by you.

>if you can kill and eat the animal then i dont really see how you can outlaw fucking the animal.
pretty much. you have to be literally insane to think that you should be "in prison" for fucking animals.

animals love sex. they literally live for it. animals don't read or watch TV. they just like to eat and have sex. if you deny them sex you're denying them half of their reason to live off the bat.

it's not about the animal, it's about humanity and human dignity. eating an animal is not seen as an affront to basic human dignity, fucking an animal is.

i agree with you. I dont know about outlawing things that lack dignity though.

If we are going to go that route I would prefer full on Fascism or religious monarchy. As in no gays or sexual degeneracy of any sort allowed.

the abuse happens when i rape it

Yes. Women and niggers should be abused on a daily basis.

Fucking name ONE you degenerate nigger
>see there are probably some of the most famous men of history who were secretly pedophile, so I should be allowed to molest children
Do you see how fucking retarded you sound? You're literally justifying your fucking deviancy by saying
>well SURELY someone else wants to fuck dogs, not just me, r-right guys?
Neck yourself before we do it for you

Exactly

Does this mean dogfighting should be legal? I think so because it helps us get rid of our bloodlust on non-humans

laws have always been about legislating morality, however i think of it more in terms of utilitarianism.

by fucking an animal you're essentially saying you don't care about social taboos and are willing to break them. that makes you an antisocial person by definition. antisocial people are dangerous. antisocial people who have demonstrated they are willing to break laws are very dangerous.

Attached: 478992990.jpg (750x500, 32K)

Do you realize how fucking retarded your pathetic strawmanning and mindless name calling makes you sound?

Cry me a river, impotent retard.

underrated

social taboos are somewhat arbitrary though. In most of the world being gay is highly taboo.

your line of utilitarian reasoning there seems like a reach to me. You're basically selecting for conformity, which creates ant people like the Chinese

>impotent
>said the dogfucker

I don't have anything against gays, but it would be correct to say that a gay person willing to flout the laws of their time to have sex with another gay person would be very dangerous to their society.

>You're basically selecting for conformity, which creates ant people like the Chinese
I'm not making judgement calls about social norms and whether breaking them is justified or not. I'm saying that antisocial behavior is dangerous to society by definition.

eggcellent

Attached: 1371589266167.jpg (581x436, 11K)

Not a dog fucker, but you have explicitly demonstrated being an impotent butthurt retard, though you already did that with your flag so it shouldn't come as any surprise.

assuming people can't judge for themselves whether the action is harmless and only partake in taboo behavior if it is.

Antisocial behavior can also be part of the mainstream of a culture, if we mean behavior that is harmful or cruel to others.

a good post on Jow Forums, what the hell

Attached: 1481656512929.jpg (420x185, 9K)

Animal abuse? that's a MRI-device, you fucking goons. they're trying to help him, you absolute joyless abomination.

>Animal abuse
>Photo of an MRI scan being performed on an animal
???

Yes. Animals are property and only humans deserve rights. Anything without human DNA can go to hell. I'll defend niggers before I defend an animal.

Kek

Its not the original

Attached: mgm_lion_01.jpg (415x536, 36K)

If OP wasn't literally retarded he would've started his thread with this image. Too bad he is retarded (and a faggot)

Keith has got a big dick