Been living in usa as undocumented for 5 years

how do i get papers? i'm italian

Attached: us-flag-21-apr-2017.jpg (621x414, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQhwNtY3N2k
youtube.com/watch?v=mw7_bY44LQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't because your a criminal breaking their immigration laws? Why would they want people who dont respect their laws become citizens?

find yourself a noose

Fuck off back to nigger spaghetti land and die?...they print death certificates on paper there right?

Unless you are an Italian supermodel please fuck off. We already have enough wops.

Attached: 1483022026894.jpg (770x599, 233K)

cry on camera

make that spicy meatball!

youtube.com/watch?v=NQhwNtY3N2k

Save a dangling toddler

Spoiler alert, he's not.

Attached: 1527479189019.png (709x887, 810K)

hum in theory, but usa's laws are really weird

Che cazzo é questo? haha

what is this user?

You overstayed a visa dude and broke the law. You will never ever be granted legal residency in the US. No remorse for you faggot. I hope you get arrested.

Attached: 1525938182161.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

Overstay a visa isn't a big problem for get the us citizenship as i've read, i'll go with a lawyer tomorrow anyway.

i mean, i pay taxes and everything, maybe i could have it for good citizen.

Pensi che avrei tempo per questo con un uomo che mi girava intorno dicendo: Che cazzo è questo?

Wanna get gay married with me, user?

Wheres her upper lip?

Good luck on explaining away your 5 years as an illegal alien. Climbing Mount Everest would be easier.

I’m the only one allowed to post our queen around these parts.

Attached: D8EE6185-D337-4F32-9F08-992EB4DC36D4.jpg (768x768, 141K)

If you were brown, activist lawyers would fight tooth and nail to keep you here. Christcucked churches would give you sanctuary. Liberals would give you a couch to sleep on and copious gibs but you’re a ravioli nigger and you’ll get sent back. I hope you enjoyed some American roastie pussy at least.

For what is worth, visa overstayers are nowhere near the same league as your regular border jumper wetback Juan Gonzalez Foodstampez. They are much more educated and willing to assimilate, they bring money, skills or degrees with them and more importantly they don't bring the entire fucking 20 member family and their dog.

brown you mean latino? i've learned spanish this 5 years :^) Mi espanol es muy bueno, does it help?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (231x133, 14K)

if i would had crossed the border illegally, i'd be more screwed right?

You have been lied to, Pablo. Getting a work Visa is easy and nearly anybody can get one. That’s how the establishment got Mexicans into the country under the cloak of darkness. The government issues way more Visas now than ever before so there is no need for anybody to actually hop the border unless they’re already a criminal.

Larp as a Latino then. Liberals will give you the shirt off their back so long as they get a few more retweets on Twitter

Isn't that easy, i actually tried... you gotta have a job in usa before apply for one (???)

wtf it is easier for latinos than european? i thought it was the other way.

You're retarded. Getting a visa is ridiculously hard.

since you are living in the US why do you show us your flag?

i'll die using the euro flag

No offense OP but have you been living under a rock? Mexicans and Muslims have Teflon wrapped around them by the DNC. You’re probably more qualified to stay based on merit but immigration hasn’t been about merit in decades. It’s about sob stories now. But yes,Visas are easy to obtain. Student Visas, Work Visas, H1B1, Religious Visas, snd TN (you wouldn’t qualify) get abused all the time.

You must report to your county courthouse immediately to maximize your chances of getting accepted. Be sure to tell them everything.

No. It’s not.

t. work alongside Mexicans

Probably should have asked yourself that question BEFORE you came here huh Tortellini?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Sneak into Canada or Mexico to get back to pastaniggerland and then apply for a green card or whatever that is legal to come back, then wait your turn.

You're here illegally either way and that's all they're gonna see. Marry some cunt and get legal, sounds like you've been paying your dues anyway.

Damn didn't know that, desu i thought it was hard for mexicans and they were persecuted, silly me... i live in cali but don't speak that much with mexicans... i think i can't get a visa now, and if i go out of the country, i wouldn't be able to get in again.

>tfw i'm a virgin autistic

Call me Rissoto

Someone needs to Photoshop a cock.

just knock up some american whore and get married lmao

Attached: 21687557_888263321349398_92971199378793439_n.jpg (960x960, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mw7_bY44LQ8

My raviol is confused.

Hey, you piss nigger, make muh gabbagool.

Sure, $8.99

Gif Uzbek milkies!

The fate of Rissoto

Lmao

Attached: ice_agents_2.jpg_1718483346.jpg (600x340, 28K)

ayyyy