What would you do if your son turned out to be gay?

I dont mean a fucking faggot i mean one of those gays that just seems to be a normal guy and has a roommate who is also a normal guy and they are pretty average dudes but they just fuck each other in the ass.

like is it really that bad?

Attached: best acting.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=0uZSI9s5z7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

if my son were gay OP i dunno how i would feel. i would just feel sad mostly, like i did a lot of work to raise him and then he didn't even want to TRY to continue on and raise children of his own and perpetuate this wheel of life. i would think maybe something is wrong with him for that, it's true.

if he was really ugly or sickly i would understand, but if he was healthy and strong i'd think there was something not-good about him for it, it's true. i'd feel somewhat betrayed and wonder if i had done something wrong.

Why though?
I mean he can still like do the seed inseminating thing and pass on your blood line and he wouldnt be a degenerate outside of the butt fucking.

he can still keep the bloodline going dude.
Science and willing women a plenty.
just gonna cost a pretty penny

i mean in all honesty ive seen gay dudes that are less degenerate faggots than than the average lefty

Kill the sodomite obviously, surprised this is a question

Buddy id much rather have a gay son than one who turns to islam

If you started pumping out gay kids your bloodline already failed, just accept that your shit genes are self correcting.

Well .
If i bringed evil into this world it's my duty to remove it,right?

that's not right. that's not how to do it. the thing is that sex and "making love" and the creation of life is a beautiful thing. it can't be done "through science" in the right and proper way, it's true. i wouldn't want my son to do it that way anyhow if he's obviously averse to it in some way. like if he's gay, then IMO he shouldnt have kids and try to do it just cuz he feels "he should" anyhow.

i'm not saying i'd kick him out of the house. i wouldnt. i'm not saying i wouldnt love him or like him. i would. i'm not even saying there aren't certain scenarios where i would actually understand his decision. there are.

but if he was strong, healthy and able to make his way in the world then just "didnt wanna do it" and wanted to bang boys instead? yes. i'm sorry. i would think something was wrong with him and more than anything else i think i'd look in the mirror and genuinely wonder what i had done wrong.

Nothing
Because I would never have a gay son

Yes
Also you mean brought

Current science says you fucked a girl with a defective womb.

nah dude. gayness is, by definition, degenerate. it's literally the most degenerate thing there is. its even more degenerate than drugs and stuff. i mean it's whatever. i'm not trying to pass judgement on you. you just asked a serious question about how i'd feel if it were my kid, that's how i'd feel. it would be.....not-good.

and if he tried to continually justify it the way you are now, i'd really be pissed.

i mean do what you want to do, don't sit there and fucking argue with me about "why it's totally right and totally OK". that would set me the fuck off and cause problems with the two of us, if he was my blood or not. no excuse for that shit, sorry.

I would try to find out who abused him as a child

Can you give even a single reason why its degenerate then?

i dunno if i believe that. "science" is fake and political, for the most part. "science" seems to say whatever it's "supposed to say" at any given time, you know?
i think someone who is homosexual just doesnt feel the natural human pull to breed and make life. they might have their reasons for it. their reasons might be good (they have bad genes or cannot get by comfortably in the world) or they might be bad reasons. either way, being a homosexual is not a good thing. that's what i know. it's not that hte person is doing something morally wrong per say, but it's an overall negative thing. that's the issue.

Disown, put your money in a trust that he has no access to.

gays have nothing to do with genes dude.

I like the way you think. My dad used to remind me when I stepped out of line: "I brought you into this world, I'm not afraid to take you out of it." If my son turns out gay he's removed from my family. God have mercy on any family members that take him in.

Attached: 1527138211319.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Make sure I have a backup son

dude who cares about the love in conception?

gotta pass on my superior genes

how is it not degenerate? it's literally the epitome of degenerate? you are declining your natural human drive and purpose to fuck and make life. with homosexuality the human race would die out in a single generation. literally its the most degenerate thing on the planet. WTF are you talking about? this is the fucking retarded shit where i (And most other sensible straight people) just throw up their hands and say "nope, fuck gay people altogether" cuz it always goes this way with you trying to morally justify your stupid bullshit.

do what you want. nobody fucking cares. don't expect people to start thinking "its right" though and all of the stupid crap you do.

once in a while there is a genuinely sensible homo like Milo Yiannopoulos. the dude is cool. not a fucking moron or sick deluded fuck. 99.9% of the time though homos are just horrible shitty poeple who try to justify their own negative, degenerate shit.

that's why i just say end up saying fuck them all, eventually.

i mean it does seem clear that there is a lot of other deep, dark psychological shit in their minds. obviously its a mental illness or some sort because their personalities are always otherwise fractured.

>western values
How do you look in the mirror while your son is a cock sucking hiv-ridden sodomite stretching his holes everyday ?

As a stemfag who has to spend half his life reading meta analises and randomized controlled trials, i can assure you that that's not true at the very least in healthcare. Its probably not a good sign that you rank the desire to breed higher than the desire for emotional security or acceptance.

why would you take a white man with pretty much good genese except for a small part that wont even take effect in his kids?

it makes no sense

Do we want more or less white people?

Attached: Religion-evolution.jpg (650x650, 72K)

You say that like you have some metaphysical duty to exist

>dude who cares about the love in conception?
exactly. you're proving my point. this is how you think. you don't see anything positive or understand anything about it. you literally have no respect for the creation of life and by extension no respect for life in general. this is why everytime i try to be understanding of homos, once i talk to them i always realize that they're really shitty people in the end.
>gotta pass on my superior genes
your genes aren't superior. you're shit, obviously.
if you were my son i would literally boot you from my house. not even trying to be mean to you and its hard for me to say that, but it's becoming extremely clear what your deal really is.

by remembering his kids wont be since its not that strong of a genetic trait.

I can forgive mistakes if people try to make them right.

Pretty sure hes straight if hes passing on his genes my dude

nope. you're wrong. totally wrong. you're just a religiousfag. a 21st century religiousfag and instead of the catholic church the church you worship is academia and your science. no difference. to me you're no different than a jehovas witness knocking on my door to preach on a saturday morning.
wow see? this is the problem with fags. they just don't "get it". they dont implicitly understand anything about life, nor do they have any kind of respect or appreciation for life at its fundamental level. this is why all fags are actually morally depraved in the end.

i always, ALWAYS give fags the benefit of the doubt, but then after 10 seconds of talking to them it ALWAYS becomes clear what kind of depravity and mental illness is in their minds.

He wouldn't be creating any new white people if he was gay. It ends with the same number of whites wether I support him or not. Also my kids are hapas, so it doesn't even apply to me. (Although in burgerland they're considered legally white on their birth certificate, and my daughter is pale as a ghost.)

Attached: 1o3nr9.gif (300x225, 856K)

you didn't read the context of the discussion then, did you "my dude"?

Buddy ive fucked enough to have a couple of pregnancy scares and conartists pretending to be pregnant.
Im saying if one of those cunts had my child id not have loved them or cared for them even later in life.
but id damn sure take care of my kid and let him know he's one of mine.

just because you think monogamy and what not is the only way babies are born doesnt mean your idea is in anyway realistic.

honestly same rules if i had a daughter
it's fine as long as he doesn't fuck niggers

Just tell him that the doc will force him to wear diapers beginning in his 30s, that'll set him straight

yes he would
>Artificial insemination

btw couldnt gays take in a bunch of white kids from shitty parents to keep the white race from getting crushed by the sheer amount of babies produced by the other races?

>btw couldnt gays take in a bunch of white kids from shitty parents to keep the white race from getting crushed by the sheer amount of babies produced by the other races?
Yeah, I mean, technically. I certainly don't approve of gay marriage or gay adoption though. Gays are a major percentage of pedophiles, and most kids in gay families grow up fucked up.

Are you okay? You sound like you're loosing it a bit
>instead of the catholic church the church you worship is academia and your science.
Its an experimental method to make predictions about the physical world, if empiricism somehow the same as religion id love to see what your world view is based on.

>wow see? this is the problem with fags. they just don't "get it".
But you dont believe in any religion or in investigating the material, so how do you justify claims like this?

Probably quit talking to him and cut him out of any inheritance.

thats not true at all

its quite the opposite.
usually gays since they need money to adopt, have higher incomes and a higher education and they take more care of the kid since its a decision they made consciously and not by fucking some ugly cunt while plastered

Attached: d42fb401-42cb-484c-bc14-c91ba74ef92c.png (720x987, 442K)

Well good job creating a shill for the niggerist uprising

I dunno, man. Every study I've read has children raised by gays more likely to become gay themselves, and more prone to things like suicidal thoughts, depression, lack of self confidence, etc. I'm sure there are plenty of gay couples out there that mean well, but I'm not convinced it's a net positive.

you fucked women but you are obviously a homosexual and weren't really attraced to them. and you outright say you wouldnt have cared for hte children if they had gotten pregnant. you're only proving my point.
>Are you okay? You sound like you're loosing it a bit
what does this even mean? why do the worst people say stuff like this when someone disagrees with them on the internet? you sure you might not be projecting?
>muh science is muh god!
>im a butthurt fag blah blah blah
yeah i get it, you're a science cult member and you're butthurt for being gay and ur mad about it. whatever. i don't care fag. you're fucking insane. i'm not in agreement with the rest of Jow Forums. you belong in the oven sorry.

gay men are tolerable because they're men but the real problem are the lesbians and trannies. lesbians just beat each other (there was that news story from the States of that dyke couple that killed themselves along with like 5 kids) and act like stupid animals whereas trannies are autists that are so fat they don't feel any connection with their actual bodies.
It's the exact same problem that the straights have honestly. Maybe we should commiserate with gay men more.

lol you have a problem reading you moron

i said i wouldnt care for them referring to the Mother
the line after is literally this;
>but id damn sure take care of my kid and let him know he's one of mine.

Attached: 1491502432490.gif (128x103, 11K)

>Why id disown my gay son in an instant, its the height of degeneracy!
>why do gays have significantly higher rates of emotional insecurity and depression?

btw i dont care if you think im gay. i kinda feel you are projecting your insecurities about that time you touched your cousins penis.

Lmao guess he shouldna sucked that DICK then

Attached: 1527184303141s.jpg (250x248, 11K)

So it was bait all along...

The Pence treatment should straight him out.

Attached: Clockwork Orange.webm (1792x1080, 2.86M)

>I'm just a disease ridden, kid touching mentally ill fucking freak, what's wrong with that?
Love Trumps Hate!

Based towelhead gets it

It would still be my son. Yes, i'd rather have grandchildren and an actual family to visit when i get older but eh, if that's what he wants. As long as he doesn't end up stripping or being poz.

Fuck, you got me

Attached: D31FC4D9-AE31-4BB3-8C39-D664AECC7F7B.gif (275x207, 820K)

Anyone watch suicide videos on liveleak just for fun. I gotta admit, every once and awhile I watch a few.

Hed turn faggot fast by sucking dicks on the corner for food after i throw him out.

no i dont have a problem reading. you outright said you wouldn't care for them. you're pretty clear about it. if you dont care about the mother of your children then you really dont care about the children either. you don't get it. you're a typical gay. no point in trying to explain things to you because you just dont "get it" and where that portion of your soul that should "get it" is, there is just a shitty, black mass full of ugliness and hatred that is basically a cancer, just like with all gays.
>muh psychoanalyzing people on the Jow Forums internets
kek
>muh psychoanalyzing people on the Jow Forums internets
kek

So you're actually JIDF trying to make everyone in the thread look retarded right?

discord gg//tdNFc4

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>Buddy ive fucked enough to have a couple of pregnancy scares and conartists pretending to be pregnant.
Im saying if one of those cunts had my child id not have loved them or cared for them even later in life.

>but id damn sure take care of my kid and let him know he's one of mine.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
U wot mutt?

im not psychoanalyzing you but funny how you went for a word with the word "anal" in it.

its looking bad for you Son

anyways if ya wanna continue the thread is fine but im gonna sit back and watch

Depends if he's my only son or not, I wouldn't care who he fucks with but I'd be pissed my lineage would stop at him

this video is the best. If I ever contracted the homosexual disease I would absolutely jump.

Attached: jump.png (703x393, 109K)

god you prove my point so totally, and yet you're still too sick and black-in-the-spirit to even realize it.
>im not psychoanalyzing you but funny how you went for a word with the word "anal" in it.
yeah OK bud, goodbye. have fun being a depraved loser who is miserable with themselves and the world. "i'm not psychoanalyzing you" but if you're a homo that's essentially what your deal is 100% of the time.

I'm always amused by LGBT trying to justify their lifestyle. It's like a high school pothead trying to tell everyone "weed is not a drug man, it's fine," while knowing he is fucking smoking drugs and getting high hahahaha

LGBT is serious brain damage. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. LGBT are worthless subhumans

Attached: 878 - Copy.png (333x538, 27K)

show him this pic and be like 'duuuude wtf'

Attached: milk.jpg (500x529, 33K)

>Being gay is like being high 24/7 with no associated costs
Fuck man im sold

you gotta be trolling i refuse to believe somebody who can turn on a computer is this retarded

well played

Attached: _20170810_184823.jpg (380x574, 55K)

>kek

jumping from a building is for little girls
you should try this
youtube.com/watch?v=0uZSI9s5z7c

Attached: bad-ideas.gif (500x268, 636K)

Wow way to be LGBT and read what you want to read, not what actually is written. I fucking HATE faggots. I have some, a tiny bit of sympathy for jews, but I have ZERO sympathy for faggots. Jews are born evil, faggots choose to be evil.

>why do gays have significantly higher rates of emotional insecurity and depression?

Because they live counter to the natural order and they know it on a fundamental level. Their entire existence is shoving a square peg through a round hole. All the while trying desperately to convince the rest of the square peg-in-square hole world that they are normal and not the disgusting freaks they are. Homos are mentally ill to begin with so it should be no surprise that they also suffer from various personality disorders in higher numbers than the average population. The cognitive dissonance in faggots and trannies is off the charts and (((they))) are working overtime to make the rest of us equally batshit by normalizing blatantly degenerate behavior.

Attached: 1526533628816.jpg (480x529, 56K)

you are talkin about faggots not homos.

Maybe id bother reading if your post had any substance :^)

change the wifi password, no car, no phone. No college. Out of the house by the time school beings the year after graduation. No you may not have any family recipes. No you can't bring your "partner" to thanksgiving. No, you can't come either. We have no child by your name. Go away.

Attached: 4ibhl6a[1].gif (488x273, 148K)

why would you create an enemy that knows everything about you?

>being gay is genetic
>its carried on the Y chromasone

Attached: 1527395405412.png (640x482, 307K)

I'd disown them. Though I would hope that my parenting would be enough that they won't get perverted like that.

This

Attached: femboy.jpg (972x1296, 207K)

As a bi fella

There are no normal gay men, and I mean full on vagina's are monsters mouths gay.
Any bullshit about well and education doesn't speak shit for the emotional/mental confusing gay liberal parents will push upon their children.
Most gays do not understand the concepts of tact or personal space. They are pretty much socially inept which is why they use the LGBT movement to make themselves accepted, because they know they can not ever really be normalized.

Attached: 1527511996814.jpg (320x410, 40K)

what an immense waste of time all discussions like this are. this is why ACTION is the future of politics, OK? this is why the human race becomes more and more and more radicalized by the day

Attached: warm fire pepe oven.gif (320x240, 1.17M)

I would feel like i failed once again at life, then i would disown him and tell him well you're on your own, I'm throwing the rest of my lifes work down the drain too. And then i would use my money to live like a king neet in a rainforest or in iceland

Well that's disturbing as shit.

Attached: 1526260339397.jpg (500x644, 40K)

Its pronouced 'hot'

I think your id says enough, bruh.

Attached: memelocaust memeflags must hang.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

>average dudes
>fuck each other in the ass
Pick one

didnt the Spartans play grab ass?

>my son is totally normal, he just happens to be mentally ill

We to research what chemical is screwing up our biology and fix it.