How do we solve the rural white trash problem?

Attached: yeeehawww.jpg (500x374, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKVeuPngoc
vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bd5dBZpsDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure if you let me fuck your mother I could think of something

By killing yourself

that didn't really answer the question. It seems that small towns are literally full of loser white trash that serve no purpose. How do we handle this?

I'd trust him over many other people in the US.

The only problem is that there aren't enough of them

getting rid of jews

I live the in the inner suburban ring of a major metropolis. I don't see man 'good old boys' around here (thankfully).

I thought all Americans were fat.
You mean the only fit ones are the "rural white trash"?
And why is your Rural white trash in a urban neighborhood?

"rural white trash" is a stereotype used by leftists to make fun of a white archetype that doesn't really exist anywhere outside of west viriginia, just hide the thread

Unfortunately most of them are just as degenerate as any other shitskin - most do drugs and are alcoholics. Most of them also have trashy tattoos like tribal armbands and Monster energy logos on them.

Depends on what you want to do with them. You could start a war and use their patriotism to turn them into cannon fodder or you could use their interest in trucks and such to funnel them into a massive trade training program.

They are borderlander people who have been fighting each other since William Wallace. They never had much but they had their pride. Modernity and Hollywood have poisoned their values and "rolling coal" and roasties are the result. Remove their poisons, steward them.

Have you tried not being a faggot? At least with rural folk they are generally honest and stick to themselves, rather than the progressive faggots that want to stick their chopped off dick into every facet of life.

how do we solve the intercity white cuck problem
and lets solve the shitskin problem while we are at it.

They're a problem to who?

Attached: 1522696502861.jpg (644x644, 126K)

This is what I noticed as well, and they drive raised up pickup trucks and get them all covered with mud for no good reason. They seem like the definition of degeneracy

You just stay in your nigger infested alcove and be happy.

You should still kill yourself. Seriously faggot.

Attached: iceman.jpg (506x316, 21K)

yeah but they are still country bumpkins who time has left behind. Mostly you just feel sorry for them and wonder what can be done with them.

Just trying to bring this issue into the light.. there is so much obsolescence and religious nutcase beliefs in these rural areas. They are just sad places.

Quit being a faggot and learn to have fun for once in your life.

Jews fear whites so bad. Never forget that if you live in flyover, they see you basically as a white Palestinian, and would vote eagerly to give you the same treatment.

Looks more like a male model posing in front of his muddy brotruck in a nice enough neighborhood, not like white trash.

Attached: youbeststartbelievingin.gif (500x346, 471K)

>be pale white boi
>move to comfy summer house
>mow the lawn on a hot sunny day
>literally a redneck now
How do you do fellow nazis and magapdes?

With an influx of immigration aimed specifically at cleansing this trash. Fuck rural America.

I don't feel sorry for them, most probably enjoy their lives. Is it their concept of religion that makes you see them as backwards? At least they have moral fiber and aren't afraid to punch your face in for being a piece of shit.

Thankfully we don't see you.

stay holed up in your old downtown warehouse converted into a loft surrounded by ghettos and gunfire

What rural white trash problem?
You mean poverty?
We need to get rid of the parasitic Jewish usury system and kill all of the niggers.

Attached: 1510422377122.jpg (624x495, 70K)

That's clearly not rural you faggot kike.

By realizing that they’re not a problem?

By sending all niggers, spics, kikes, homos and liberals to ovens.

>>tfw it just might be crazy enough to work

That is what you call a suburb.

This Goy gets it.

Attached: BA04D14A-E0E7-4C17-AFB1-4A47D25810BC.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

The transition to shrek should be a camera flash tee bee aych

>Jews fear whites so bad.

Attached: Good+goy+_0f916dceb87770afbe50d00dc8771875.jpg (745x546, 89K)

I've lived in everything from the middle of nowhere to major cities and the worst people I have ever encountered were always rural whites. Rich or poor, never mattered. The most annoying panhandler thug nigger I ever encountered was superior to the fucking human garbage I always encountered in the country, whether it was some fucking subsidy-sucking parasite farmer and his cunt kids, some rich bitch conservakike family with their mcmansion or some poor redneck with 6 cars in his yard, rural whites are literal subhumans that should be exterminated.

Attached: D6gnDCTvw_CUyVAipXNR-oT0U9Vqm2W2hY2poiHGmv4.jpg (578x767, 94K)

Attached: Sarah Silverman recalls being ‘scared,’ ‘shaken’ when boyfriend flew U S flag ‘I was freak (1549x1642, 840K)

What are you doing..daydreaming while you wait on your mama to bring you tendies to your libtard basement.

We don’t!!

Attached: 4F7248F0-44F7-4526-9726-9770E896A68B.jpg (911x1280, 184K)

Limit voting rights to land owners over 30.

You don't, they'll vote for their jewish overlords no matter what. You can't break their useful idiot conditioning.

"Rural" white trash... and OP posts picture of guy in a suburban/suburb neighborhood. Typical. MOST "white trash" people I have encountered are suburbanites that are trying to project an image of what they believe to be "country". They listen to idiotic music and act accordingly. I grew up in an actual rural area and the folks were honest, hard working and for the most part smart as they had to be resourceful and be able to fix things on their own. The majority of city folks I dealt with growing up we viewed as rather foolish and stupid.

My Dad lives in a literal rural N.C. town. It is an hour in every direction from a movie theater and stuff like that. The area is pretty poor. My Dad was probably one of the richest people in the county. At least top 5. The white people there are 90% respectable people and the niggers are 50% respectable and there aren't any spics or chinks to speak of. Just because they are not affluent and driving BMWs, doesn't mean they are bad people. If the SHTF and they kill off all the deplorable niggers, it would probably been one of the safest areas in NC. I know the Sheriff and two of my family members are Deputies, and they are based.

Honestly, they're the same people in my experience. The truly rural white trash is just slightly dumber than the suburban white trash.

>We're gonna deal with all of you rural white trash!

Attached: 1511733304797.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

I think you personally should go out to their house and start kicking ass and taking names. Make sure you livestream, please.

Attached: 1513461304780.gif (360x202, 1.26M)

Why wait on big daddy govt to do it for you? Go visit the "subhumans" and do it yourself. See how you fare.

Attached: charls.png (344x273, 140K)

He gets treated like shit because is a subhuman.

He’s a based rural Chad farmer. Just buy him a shirt. Problem solved.

>rural white trash
Only hipster bearded low testosterone faggots are virtuous and intelligent. All other men are trash.

Attached: AD741900-FCCC-4044-BCF0-1DAAFE5588F0.jpg (415x319, 65K)

Deny them access to the internet and destroy right-wing media.

They literally don't exist
IF they did, america would still be 90% white. Which it is not, anymore. It is 50% white and dropping.

If they did exist, I'd say just sterilize them.

That's not a bad idea, but for much rural white trash, the only thing that keeps them going is their coservative radio shows and their clinging to religion.

This. These people live by hard work and honor. They’re the best neighbors and communities are strong and safe. Low crime, and kids can safely play outside all day. The community watches out for each other, rather than the government.

Attached: EFA6D4D9-6ACE-4E2B-B3C5-A98A5101A29B.jpg (694x960, 128K)

White urbanites voted Hillary. Only Hillary voted for Trump.

Thanks rabbi.

>owns a car
>owns a house
>is pretty Jow Forums
I don't see the problem?
Are you jelly because you only can barely afford rent for 1 room apartment and have to lease a bike over 96 months?

Those teef.

Attached: 1511502039168.png (666x607, 158K)

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

This video is for all the southerners
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKVeuPngoc

Attached: 8722FF17-91AB-4C71-BB95-306307935E39.jpg (2550x1645, 647K)

If your white and you have ever touched oxy your FUCKED and you need to sacrifice yourself for the people.

What problem?

Attached: truckboattruck.jpg (1080x540, 85K)

I suppose you could remove all voting rights (find an excuse to give them all felonies).

This crap has been de-bunked thoroughly

*you're
I'm white and have taken oxycodone... and hydromorphone, hydrocodone, LSD, psylocybin, GHB, marijuana, cocaine, MDMA. Probably more shit I can't remember.
It's been at least a decade since I've done any of that. What's the big deal? Have some self control and don't let it become a problem in your life.

Oy vey!

first post best post. let's all run a train on OP's mom

>>monster tattoos

FUCKING KEK this is tru

You sound like a posh wanker m8.
The "white trash" you're talking about are more man than you will ever be, have more white children and will be the ones surviving when shit hits the fan.
Meanwhile you sit in your urban shoebox drinking söymilk (produced by "white trash" farmers like pretty much all of your food), completely domesticated and dependent like a good little goyim consumer.

Attached: stop.png (819x686, 1.1M)

>What do we do about working class people who want to be left alone and don't want anything from anyone else if they can't get it themselves?
More like, "What do we do about the nigger problem, amarite?"

Attached: Londo Mollari.jpg (500x436, 25K)

You don't get that level of discipline without realizing others don't have it.

I don't have the ability to exterminate all of you. If I could I would.

you won't find a solution on Jow Forums because this board is made up almost entirely of white trash.

>These people live by hard work and honor.
No they don't, you delusional fucking assholes. Every redneck has this virtuous saint and mom's apple pie fucking image of themselves. The truth is you're all needlessly rude and violent small-minded assholes making meth and raping each other's daughters.

they same way you deal with niggers, HANG THEM

Urbanites like op don't own property. I am exactly what he is talking about. I own my house, two duplexes, a four unit apartment and here's the kicker 20 lots in a trailer park.

>be useless neet
>complain about people who work with their hands.

Post evidence of debunking Jamal

>White car jacker

Whats the point? You will call it fake and bullshit anyway so I am even going to bother

Bless your naive little hearts! The lowliest country nigger is worth far more than any city cuck who can’t even feed himself or his family.

Isn't this pretty much the majority of y'all?

>"Please post your source"
>No! You'd just call it fake!

The state of Jow Forums. The burden of proof is on you you absolute nigger. I asked for proof and you've failed to provide. If it seemed dubious I'd look into it myself but no one will believe you without even the attempt at backing your claim

Attached: Detailed Confusion.png (250x324, 70K)

I guarantee you've never lived in an urban environment. City people are the nicest people you'll ever meet. They'll literally just give you shit without asking. They're everything rural assholes CLAIM to be but are actually the polar opposite of.

>They'll literally just give you shit without asking
yeah things like AIDS, knife wounds, gunshot wounds, contact highs, and hepatitis

>yeah things like AIDS
If you weren't an incel, you'd know you have to have actual real life sex to get AIDS. I'm guessing child rape isn't one of the crimes you're including in your "bad things" list.

vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/15/15797120/race-black-white-iq-response-critics

Was that so hard?

At first glance this doesn't even look that bad. I'd post the info-graphics within the article, though. A Vox link will get you the screeching you fear.

Everyone on this site pushes sources they agree with of course but Vox is notoriously left. I imagine most citing 'bullshit' are doing so out of hatred for the messenger as opposed to the content.

I don't think you have the ability to exterminate one. I doubt you could successfully kill yourself.

Attached: infinity.jpg (643x960, 58K)

are u for real? you sound like a snob

Didn't two of those authors walk back their words in that article? It's a common tactic for those opposed to scientific findings due to political reasons to attempt to "bandwagon" the issue by falsely portraying themselves as paragons of scientific thought. In fact, the overwhelming scientific opinion on the subject of "race" and IQ stats quietly and reluctantly fall on the side of Hernstein and Murray.

How do we solve the KIKE problem? I feel we need some sort of final solution to it.

Attached: kike_ashes.jpg (800x612, 92K)

>houses that close together
>rural

Utilize the second amendment, buy a gun, and hang yourself.

Yeah man like nigger that set fire to one my houses converted to an apartment complex or all the bugmen who leave all there dishes pilled up in the sink and flush wash clothes and t-shirts down the toilets. I sold all my properties because in the city because of how great my tenants where. I really liked when the would melt bathroom floor mats in the dryer and, then bitch when I installed coin op.

>Peole get their windows busted out with tire irons in broad daylight all the time
>This has been an NRA approved message please purchase more firearms and firearm accessories

Stop projecting. You drink too much city s o y water with added fluoride, mercury, and atrazine.

Maybe some day you will be cool enough to hang with us (pic unrelated, but I imagine this being your ideal friend):

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bd5dBZpsDI

Attached: Obama rocks.jpg (315x320, 40K)

explain these new shrek memes please