Hey Jow Forums fags got any questions for a guy who used to be homeless

Hey Jow Forums fags got any questions for a guy who used to be homeless
>dont be shy say whatever the fuck you want

Attached: homeless.png (1539x1209, 237K)

How'd you get out of that bad situation?

this pic describes my life ;___;

How many dicks have you succ.

Attached: notapokemon.jpg (523x720, 46K)

What's the most degrading thing you've done for money?

I'm about to be homeless possibly any tips?

Did you sick enough ducks to afford a place? Also nice blog faggots.

How homeless were you?
Crashing on friend's couch?
Living in car?
Living in shelter?
Living on the street or in a box or the park or something?

Where were you homeless? Cause being homeless in Hawaii and Minnesota are very different.

Don't be.
If you're not yet, find a way to stave it off.

are traps gay?

>Hey Jow Forums fags got any questions for a guy who used to be homeless
Why go on Jow Forums instead of doing something productive like building job skills or working on fitness? Jow Forums is just a cesspit of rage and misery.

Attached: pol battlestation 4.jpg (2048x1536, 635K)

Got a job at a 7/11 and started from scratch

I wasnt that desperate for money

a couple of teenagers asked me to give them dick pics to send to their teachers for 50$

Whatever you do never go uptown I got mugged twice trying to look for a job there

Again I wasnt that desperate for money faggot

Where did you take showers?
How did your family feel about it?

I'd say homeless enough to beg on the streets but not homeless enough to give 5$ blowjobs
>I made enough money to avoid that shit

I mean where did you sleep.
I lived in my car for a spell. To most, I was homeless, to people who've lived in a box I wasn't homeless at all, I was sleeping in a car.

Why did you become homeless

>I took empty gallons of water and put them into my backpack
>Walked into a mall and used the sinks to fill the gallons
>put the filled gallons in my backpack
>And showered myself off when I got back to my turf

learn to greetext newfag

Attached: 1525789548778[1].gif (554x400, 120K)

I could barely make it out of college and when I got out I only had a few hundred dollars left
>my parents were in debt and they tried to offer me some money or live in their small studio apartment but I didnt want to leech of them so I took the hard way

>KID
fuck off summerfag larper

wow your so mature telling other people how to post on a website thats practically dead
kys

I bought a small sleeping and a tent just big enough to house all my shit

Where was your turf?
>dead
Nice try moot, this website is getting better since the day you sold it.

its such a shame that normies like you pretend to be outsiders and yet cancerfest this website but this website is practically dead so who the fuck cares

Where'd you put that up?
When I was in my car I was in the city, just parked under a bridge. Where you out in the wilderness? A park in the city? Side of the freeway?

My turf was under a bridge over an abandoned sewer it was like the fucking stone age when I had to constantly fight off other homeless fags and gangsters
Your right this website gets better when its dying more and more

What climate where you homeless in?

Yeah I also was under a bridge
>looked like this

Attached: my home.jpg (1501x1000, 186K)

I was between the the nice downtown and ghetto areas

I mean the weather. Did you have to deal with things like snow? Or were you in a warm city?

Because this website is probably the only place where you can find interesting shit and not normies using memes from 2008

OP i wish you had fucking killed yourself to save me from this cancer thread

A little bit of both but I had enough time to buy shit for winter
winter was still a pain in the ass to deal with when I had a cold for a whole month

>i wish you had fucking killed yourself to save me from this cancer thread
why would you want me to kill myself when you can do it yourself fag

Attached: AVM60-Z-F2-H.jpg (1200x703, 111K)

homeless but still wants those fresh memes.

Attached: classy.jpg (788x685, 72K)

So, I presume you met a lot of other homeless.
I don't know how your experience compares to mine, but for me, most of the others I met were just plain crazy. They weren't on hard times, they just couldn't have a stable life if they tried because they were insane. There were a few that were just normal people who hit a run of bad luck, but they were definitely the smaller portion.

You had the same experience? Or different?

why the fuck would you ask a Jow Forums thread something like that
theres a place called Jow Forums you know

ok newfag looks like your fun is over
sage

Well where I lived the other homeless people were aggressive as fuck chasing me down the streets with a pocket knife for my money all the time but one girl who went to the same school as me was nice and we kinda banded a pack for like 5 months until she got her own place at a cheap apartment complex

packs of homeless run about the streets fighting each other.

>money could be made out of this.

just build a house

Wtf is that picture

>ok newfag looks like your fun is over
damn it seems like Jow Forums has became more autistic over the last five years since I ended up on the streets

>just build a house
wow that would totally work in an economy thats being raped by inflation every fucking day
perfect logic user

Hypoint? 25?

Did you get any homeless pussy, Op?

I got mouth from my school friend/girl but no pussy

Damn! Hate when they tease! Had a white girl that would only give me bj's. Said she was saving herself for her boyfriend while he was in prison.

>mutt
>white
pick one and only one.

Mutt

Ocean-front property in Ca ro li na!

What the fuck is going on in my thread

Attached: clifton-james-obit.jpg (1000x563, 109K)

Do an engineering trade for your navy or air force there, good money and guaranteed job. I used to be homeless as well and just finished my trade for the RAF and have a starting salary of £26,000. Juts some advice on advancing in your career life.

I was homeless

Doesnt really matter either way I got myself a small house from a landlord and im living much better now

What drugs were you using

Attached: C4C1FE2E-F431-4B91-84A9-CB5BFE7AD9B8.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

for how long?
were you already redpilled?

The only considered drug I used was drinking alcohol but I really did not want to waste my resources on something like meth

So I guess you posted a lot on . I mean at least 50% of the board is homeless, lives in a car or is $50 away from becoming homeless.

This raises more questions than answers

Attached: image.jpg (1024x900, 371K)

Pick through garbage and do any and every manual labor job you can find.

>Pick through garbage and do any and every manual labor job you can find.
notice how the OP says used to be homeless

I guess they wanted to prank their teachers when they see a homeless mans dick on their phone
>still fucking creepy though

what are your views on assistance programs? you didn't seem to need/want to take that route, despite how easy it is to get phones, food, shelter.

or did they just not work to even bother with?

how many forms of hepatitis do you have? is it the alphabet?

All the assistance programs near me were either too occupied or run by SJWs since I was a white male
>not even joking normies are fucking cruel

How did you get a job with no address?

I usually ignore homeless people who approach me because they're trying to scam or intimidate me. I carry a gun so I'm not too worried but it's hard to tell whether or not they actually deserve help. Just offering insight.

I never had hepatitis

Ever run into problems with cops or local gangs?

I dont blame you 98% of the time I encounter another homeless he wants my money so he can spend it on crack and shit

the manager at the 7/11 was stupid as shit and believed everything I said to him
I took my paychecks right under his nose

There's literally some lady who waits outside a Chipotle 15 minutes from my house who has a cart of paintings she tries to sell, and she wears headphones. She smells homeless but she's obese. That, and yeah the junkies mean I try to avert my eyes to avoid any unnecessary confrontation.

Nice, I know sometimes they want to mail them instead.

The cops in my neighborhood were nice as shit and even sometimes brought me to a dunkin donuts and paid for my food
the gangsters however were tough to deal with I encountered them very little times since they probably didnt give a fuck about a junkie living under a bridge but when one or two came I either told them to fuck off since they didnt expect me to have any money or I kicked their asses since they didnt bring firearms though this happened very little since I was still in the peaceful downtown areas

So what's the next step in your master plan?

Did you ever contact your family while you were homeless?

Well since im living under a land lord and I've now finally made it to 2nd class and working in a better job I think this will be the end of my road for now

Attached: 1522901486940s.jpg (230x250, 6K)

You probably need some sort of work training. What about trade school? I mean I'm sure you don't want to end up in that situation again. Welding or HVAC are ok paying jobs and will make sure you're not out of work. Relatively short turn around to get into.

sometimes I'd come over to visit though they were in deep shit debt so they didnt have much time to socialize with me

I already went through college and theres no fucking way im going back there not because of the people but because of how much I had to work my ass off just to pay rent

Did you graduate?

Yes and I left broke as shit

That's a start.
Did the school not have guidance counsellors or anything like that?

Nope it was basically trying to teach you independence but independence doesnt help when your homeless

that pic

That sucks. How old are you?

not going to reveal to much personal information on a stalker infested website but Ill say around my late 20's and early 30's

I'm just trying to empathize from when I was your age (I'm 40'ish) and what it would have been like for me if I was homeless in my younger years. 20s yeah I can see that but 30s especially mid 30s is kind of the point of no return and being set in your ways.

Really happy for you and getting out of that situation.

>used to be homeless
You're at Starbucks right now aren't you?

can you save alot of money that way

No Starbucks is a low paying job I got an office job somewhere else