Band of brothers

I know I’m not the only one. For Memorial Day my family is watching pic related. Have you dropped any red pills today? Green text some stories.

Attached: 6ABEA708-19C8-4296-B0D8-CD99C46876FE.jpg (960x1440, 371K)

Holocaust episode is all made up garbage, the 101st never did that

In fact no american or brit ever saw a camp that ever had a gas chamber. Literally only the soviets "found" gas chambers.

You guys ruined everything

Absolutely. Been arguing with my family about that.

I know. They’re just blood thirsty burgers man

My brother said we won the war Bc Americans are better shots.

Some of the episodes are decent, but I remember cringing at the holohoax episode last year. (((Steven Spielberg))) had to change history a little bit to make the burgerfags feel better about themselves.

>mfw I could have been living in some far off, rural province of a greater germanic reich lead by Berlin, minding my own business, and instead I have to watch said rural province being turned into a shithole degenerate mutt marxist fuckfest

Attached: 1376539846067.jpg (600x597, 71K)

>tfw

Attached: 89172DCE-FC7B-4887-AB74-0F9E92EC5566.jpg (474x315, 16K)

Attached: IMG_1738.jpg (1200x1200, 456K)

Red-pill on Extortion-17

Attached: Ext 17.jpg (1348x544, 278K)

no more brother war's

Attached: band_of_brothers_wb1_europe.jpg (960x599, 98K)

I don’t understand this.

>Spiel(((berg)))

Look at Saving Private Ryan. He makes us feel sorry for the Allies on the beach by having them die gory, painful deaths. But the Germans? They don't scream or die slowly, just a few bullets and they drop to the ground. It's a deliberate attempt to dehumanize the German soldiers of WWII. He doesn't want us feeling sorry for them.

Attached: 1526386916535.jpg (357x412, 25K)

all except ireland. they need to come back into the fold, so to speak.

Nobody wins a modern war like that, they are won by not running out of equipment and men before enemy does.

nah, they are fine

There's no gas chamber in that camp but yeah that's garbage. Forcing german population, even children and old people to carry the dead bodies is being a turbo goy.

God damn right about that sir

Can't wait for the remake with the all black females with afro company... naturally led by a gay Asian man.

t.paddy

Hoosier here. It feels bad man. Can you imagine coming home from being in one of the SS legions. You could have joined Viking and I would be in Waffen SS Panzer Grenadier Hoosiers. We could have killed Indians and Chinese together. Instead they are our shitty doctors and landlords.

you are wrong.

PROVE IT

Watched this a long time ago
Can't watch it now because of all the kikery

>kikery
Once you see it most media is terrible.

I don't watch TV or see movies anymore
kikery

It kinda sucks. Also deadpool is the most numale movie ever made.

Now that I look back on it, that show seems a little nazi. It doesn't portray strong disabled trans women of color. It needs to be remade to be more inclusive in the current year.

ok

dies mio. a moor.

>this is your hero
*inhales* Oh no no no no no...

Attached: article-1198143-05A07516000005DC-365_468x444.jpg (468x444, 69K)

No we are not like you abdul. in fact we were the moor killers.

Feels bad, man

I feel you brother, if only Flanders was a province of the Reich... I can only dream.

Something you have to search for, but in my mind way worse than the betrayal of U.S. persons than what happened at Benghazi